Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I'm showing off this tight little pink rim!"

"No stop! Not my ass hole!"

As if things weren't embarrassing enough, Abby played with the juices between her fingers before rubbing directly against Chloe's pink rim. She left her curvy blonde rival shrieking, from the shock of having her anus stimulated in front of all the other Zetas.

"Stop it! Please stop! I don't do anal! I'm not some kind of slut! I'm a princess!"

Hearing Chloe's cries, only encouraged Abby to press her finger more firmly against her tight anus. As she rubbed up and down, she replied, "Sometimes spoiled girls need to get fucked in the ass, to bring them back down to Earth. Isn't that right, you entitled little bitch?"

"No! Please stop doing this to me!"

Every time the thicker blonde tried to clench her ass cheeks, Abby would spank her and demand she relax her muscles. Then she would go right back to rubbing her rim.

Once Chloe was nice and submissive, Abby brought her other hand against her crotch and allowed her entitled rival to grind against her, once again. Now, with the double stimulation intact, the humiliated blonde was grinding back and forth as hard as she could, allowing herself to get lost in the moment and the pleasure.

"What a good girl!" Abby cheered, now proud of the entitled bitch. She then kissed both of Chloe's nipples, causing her to let out a loud gasp. "Since you like anal so much, I have a better plan for finishing you off."

"What is it?!" Chloe asked, gulping in fear. She could hardly imagine what the devious little blonde had in store for her. "And I don't like anal! Please don't tell anyone!"

"Your secret is safe with me," the little blonde responded, winking at the other girls again. She then forced Chloe onto her back. They suddenly found themselves in the middle of the bed, pressed up against each other, once again.

"What are you going to do to me now?!" Chloe asked, as she purred for her rival.

Pressing herself harder against Chloe's side, Abby looked her in the eyes and whispered, "Since you love having your ass played with so much, I think I'll really give you the pleasure you're looking for."

"What does that mean?! And I don't like my ass being played with!"

Abby forced Chloe to raise her knees and spread her legs apart. This way, she had access to reach down, and finger her tight little hole, from that position.

"Ugh, this again?!"

After rubbing Chloe's rim, a couple of times, the little blonde pressed her finger inside, working it gently through the soft tissue.

"Oh, fuck!" the curvy blonde yelled, looking around with a frantic face. "What are you doing?!"

"I told you! Entitled girls like you need their asses fucked. I'm finger fucking this tight little ass of yours."

"Oh, God! That feels so weird! Get out of there!"

Abby only worked her finger harder, pressing it deep enough, until she got her second knuckle in. From that point, she was able to wiggle her finger, enough to force Chloe's eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"See, I knew you liked it!" the little blonde said, smirking as she ran her little finger through Chloe's soft tissue. "Just admit you love having your tight little ass fucked."

"Ugh, please don't make me admit this in front of all my friends! This is so humiliating!"

Abby gave Chloe's rock-hard nipple a soft lick, causing her humiliated rival to let out a deep gasp. After hearing that, she asked, "Don't you love it when I kiss on your titties?"

While moaning and groaning, Chloe didn't know what to do but admit the truth. "Yes..." she purred, almost pushing her chest closer to Abby, hoping she would get a nice little suckle.

"Tell Mommy how much you like getting your titties sucked, while you're getting your ass fingered."

"I love getting my nipples sucked!"

"And? I'm not going to do one without the other. So, if you expect me to suck on those pointy nips, you better tell the world how much you like it when Mommy finger fucks your ass!"

Taking a deep gulp to swallow her pride, Chloe shut her eyes and cried out, "I love it when you finger my ass!"

The Zeta sisters that were watching, almost cheered, as Chloe finally admitted what a slut she was. This wasn't just because she was a spoiled and entitled brat, they were almost happy to see her get that anal and titty stimulation, she so badly wanted.

Just as the curvy blonde hoped, Abby began sucking on her tit, while fingering her ass at the same time. The wiggling got harder, and the suckling more intense. Before she knew it, she was on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm.

Suffering from her own form of PTSD, she looked up at her petite rival and whimpered, with a scared look on her face, "You're not going to deny me again, are you?! This one would be so bad!"

With a look of satisfaction, Abby smiled at her before shaking her head. "I think you've been such a good little, bitch, you're going to cum with my finger in your ass."

"Thank you, Mommy!" Chloe cried out, letting out a deep breath. "Do you promise?!"

"Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, why don't you start playing with yourself, while I finger your tushy?"

Chloe did as she was told and began rubbing her moist clit, as Abby resumed finger fucking her ass and sucking on her rock-hard tits. Her eyes immediately rolled to the back of her head, as she felt a warm sensation taking over her entire nervous system.

"Tell everyone, how hard you're about to cum for Mommy," Abby whispered.

"I'm going to cum so fucking hard for Mommy!" Chloe yelled, as the walls finally shattered and a rush of endorphins took over her entire body. Her body bounced up and down, as she wailed, and yet she was still able to get out the words, "I love being fucked in the ass by Mommy!"

Abby was left giggling as she continued to wiggle her finger inside the entitled blonde. Watching Chloe erupt over and over, as the orgasmic waves came crashing down, felt like a victory better than she could achieve in any catfight.

"I know," she whispered in the Chloe's ear, watching as the stimulation still had control over her limbs. "There's one Mommy in this relationship and there's one bitch. Guess which one I am and guess which one you are."

Chloe looked over, feeling as pathetic as she ever had in her life. After letting out one final purr, she whimpered, "I'm the bitch and you're my Mommy," before exploding in another climactic rage.

"That's right ladies!" Abby called to the rest of the girls, who were watching with their mouths dropped to the floor. "Don't you ever forget who the queen of Greek Row is! I'm Mommy now and you're all my bitches!"

"Oh, God..." the Zeta sisters whispered to each other. "The Kappas were right; she's just as insufferable as Chloe!

12