Spoiling my Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok, I'm not that big of a drinker."

"Oh, you never know, maybe you just haven't been out partying with the right person." she laughed.

"Maybe, Ha-ha." I laughed back.

I didn't notice Amber starring daggers at Akiko form the backseat.

We pulled up to our hotel and Akiko gave me her number to call whenever we were ready to see the sites before pulling away. Then I took Amber inside and we checked in, that was when Amber pointed out that there was no reason to pay for two rooms when Mary wasn't here so we decided to share a room.

Once we got to the room." Daddy, I'm going to take a quick shower, ok?" Amber asked.

"OK, baby."

I laid on the bed and turned on the TV looking for something to watch, most channels were in Japanese but I did manage to find some in English. While I watched suddenly, Amber came running out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

"I forgot my bodywash." she said as she passed me.

I was forced to watch as my daughter bent over and rummaged through her luggage, her thick ass high in the air with her breast threatening to break free from the towel. I was going to say something when she bounced up with her bodywash in hand.

"Found it." she said then ran back to the bathroom.

I was used to seeing my daughter walk around the house in skimpy outfits from time to time but I was now really aware of the fact that she was totally naked in the same room as me. I felt my pulse racing and my breath grow heavy, but I managed to calmed myself down and just went back to watching TV.

"Daddy, can you bring me some cloths?" Came a call around 20 minutes later.

"Sure baby." I said back and got up to find what she wanted." What should I bring you?"

"Um, something from the top zipper should be nice."

I unzipped her luggage and looked in to see an assortment of thin underwear and lingerie, some of which I recognized but some of which I didn't, I reached in and pulled out a few things. I found a thong set with a lacy bra, a pair of booty shorts, and a G-string.

"Um, Baby, are you sure it's in the top zipper?"

"Yes, Daddy, reach near the bottom."

I did as she said and found a layer of dresses', pulling out a blue strapless mini-dress and a black maxi-dress with thin straps. I chose the maxi-dress and the booty shorts to go with the lace bra, and set them on the counter outside the bathroom.

"OK, Hun, your close are right outside the door."

"No, Daddy, bring them inside." she said back with a pout.

"Why? Just get them when you're done."

"I need to see what you chose first."

I sighed yet took the cloths into the bathroom, the shower was still running and I saw Amber's sundress lying on the floor, but no bra or panties. She hadn't been wearing anything under that dress the entire time.

"What do you think of this?" I asked holding up the dress.

I heard the shower turn off and out came Amber with a hop, swinging her missive 34DD breast, and jiggling her 40" hips as she walked over to me.

"That looks great." taking the dress from me.

Now it may seem shocking but this was not the first time I had seen my daughter nude or close to it, as neither of us stayed fully dressed back home. I usually had my shirt off and both her and her mother either had no pants or walked around in sports bras, because they were more comfortable in our humid house.

"Dry me." she said raising her arms and turning around.

I rolled my eyes but still grabbed a towel and began to dry her off, I was drying her back while she looked at the clothing, I picked out for her. Then as I reached around to dry her side, she turned thinking I wanted to dry her front, only to slip on the bathroom floor. I reached out and caught her and had to turn my body to stop her from hitting the tile.

*Thud*

"Careful." I said as I cradled her head close to my chest.

"Wow, that was scary, thank you daddy." she said as I let her head go and she sits up.

She tucked her wet hair behind her ear and leans in for a kiss, I thought she was going for the cheek, but her full billowy silk lips landed firmly on mine. I was shocked, I wanted to pull back but I was on the floor, and in the moment of my confusion I could feel her hesitate. I didn't want her to feel bad and think she did something wrong, as she pulled back, I placed my own firm kiss on her lips. She kissed me back this time more confident and bolder, slipping her wet little tongue out of her mouth just enough to lick my lips. It was timid but exciting, without thinking I opened my mouth so that my tongue could meet hers. I could feel my manhood twitch and come alive at the feeling of her sliding inside my mouth to caress my tongue with her own.

I felt her body shake before she pulled close to me with her small hands cupping my face, and I could feel her hot wet body press against my hardening cock. I sat up and pulled away, suddenly aware that I was kissing my naked daughter with a building passion that I shouldn't have.

We looked deep into each other's eyes trying to read the moment, I was about to apologize when she sprang up and ran into the hotel room. I shook my head thinking that I had crossed a line and now had to try and explain myself to my frightened little girl.

I pushed myself off the floor and followed after her, but when I walked into the room the TV and lights were off and I couldn't see her.

"Amber, Sweetie, are you ok." there was no answer as I took a few steps into the room." I didn't mean..."

I stopped mid-sentence as a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, and two large soft mounds pushed into my back.

"It's ok daddy, I'm the one that kissed you."

"Yes, baby, but I took it too far."

I felt her hands slide lower down my stomach.

"Would you hate me if I said I liked it?" she asked.

"No, but I'm your father, and I'm not supposed to do stuff like that with you."

"Why, Daddy, I'm and adult and so are you. if we both like it why can't we?" she asked while her finger tips traced down my length, causing my mast to stiffen and strain against my shorts.

"It's against the law. umpf." I moaned ashamed at how much I loved the feel of her hands on my cock.

"Not in Japan. Did you know that in Japan incest is treated more like a naughty secret rather than against the law? In fact, if a woman doesn't fight back, it's not even prosecuted."

That was my daughter, always doing her research when it came to things she wanted.

"But it is back home." I tried to resist as she fished into my shorts and squeezer my rock-hard cock.

"But we are not home daddy, the laws of another country don't apply."

I lost all resistance at the feeling of her tiny fingers trying to reach around my dick, even with all her might she could just reach about half way. She then pulled my cock out of my shorts and spun me around using my shaft as a handle. I locked eyes with her just as she slid to the ground, and pulled my short down around my feet. She staired at my fat and thick cock, all 9" begging her not to let it go. "Oh, daddy, you're so big!" then opening her mouth she moved her lips so they were just about to touch the head of his cock. "Do you want me to stop, daddy?"

I had nothing to say, lust had taken over, and she was right there was no real reason not to have her.

"No, keep going." I said my voice low deep and full of desire.

she licked the underside of the head of my cock slowly, maintaining eye contact while the pre-cum that had started to leak glossed her tongue "Oh, daddy, your cock tastes sooo good." she hummed just before opening her mouth wide and closing it around my cockhead.

She began to swirl her tongue around the head while suckling softly on the tip, she was obviously and armature but had read up on how to give a blow job. I just let her use her technic as best she could, the thrill of my hot naked daughter nursing at the head of my meat had me going more than anything ever had. As she began to bob forward, she looked up at me for approval, I gave her a smile and she seemed so happy as her eyes turned to crescents and she moved faster on my cock.

My baby girl was sure to have trouble taking 9" her first time but she really had talent, I could tell by the way her tongue played with the underside of my shaft every time she pulled forward. She would swallow hard when my cock hit the back of her mouth trying to pull another couple inches down her pipe.

"Fuck!!!!"

I threw my head back and enjoyed her eagerness as she sucked and gagged faster and faster, I just wanted to shoot down her throat and fill her belly with my seed but I wanted her to enjoy herself more. She had worked herself into a savage pace and my balls were covered in drool that had escaped from the side of her mouth. I reached down and passed my fingers threw her wet hair moving it to the side so I can get a better view. That was when I noticed she had slipped a hand between her thighs and was rubbing her clit furiously. Seeing her vigorously playing with herself as she sucked my had me growing close to my finish, and I gave a grunt.

"Baby, I'm close, I'm going to CUM."

"Do it Daddy, I want to taste your first load in my mouth." she said firmly and dove down my cock.

It was too much for me and my toe's curled as I felt my balls tighten and cum come rushing up my shaft. I grabbed hold of her hair out of instinct and I felt her *hum* with my cock in her mouth, sending vibrations up may dick. The feeling pushed me over the edge and I shot ropes of cum into her waiting mouth, I could feel her try to gulp down my load as she sucked on me. She wasn't able to catch everything, this being her first time, and with a pop she let my cock free from her mouth and I caught a glimpse of my cum drip down her chin and onto her left titty.

She gave my cock a few soft pumps as she stood up, and then leaned in for a kiss, I kissed her hard on the mouth. I didn't mind that I had just cum there I just needed to feel her pressed against me again. We stumbled back a bit and I fell down on the bed behind me.

"Stay still Daddy."

She climbed on top of me now and straddled my waist as she guided my sensitive cock to her hungry cunt. I made no attempt to stop her from lowering herself onto my lap impaling herself onto my hard cock. We continued to stare into each other's eyes not speaking. She lowered down more and I felt slit touch my cockhead.

"Oooh" she moaned.

"Yesss" I whispered, at the same time.

As she slowly lowered down my cock, I watched my shaft slipping between her pussy lips. She continued until I was sucked around 3 inches inside her wetness. She came to a stop and I felt her walls clamp and roll around me, I also felt what seemed to be a tight ring deep within her. I suddenly knew my little girl was still a virgin, and if we continued, I would be her first. She looked at me with fiery determination, bit her lower lip and gave a hard trust down until I bottomed out into her.

She let out a loud gasp, and I held as still as I could, I had just broken my daughter's hymen and now she was officially my women. Up until now I could have made any excuse that I was drunk, or it was all a dream, but now I was hers and she was mine. At this moment I knew she must have been in much pain so I just waited, waited for her to control her breathing and get use to my girth within her.

We stared into each other's eyes not speaking. After sitting on my lap with my cock completely inside her I let my hands go to her waist, and held her in position. Once she was ready, she started to move her hips, slowly at first, up and down, back and forward. Her tight unused pussy was trying to crush my thickness deep within her, and I felt the blood rush into my meat. I had already cum and thought I might not be able to last another round, but I was wrong, the sound of her wetness sucking down my cock made me feel like I would never go soft the rest of my life.

I tightened my hands on her waist and pulled her back down pushing my hips up, as our pace increased faster and faster. My cock was sliding back inside her in time with our rhythm, the sound of hot wet bodies and heavy breathing filled the room. She leaned forward and put her hands on my shoulders to help push up. As we continued starring into each other's eyes. Still not speaking. Up and down, she was raised and lowered as her pussy continued sucking me in, she rode feeling every inch of my hard pole.

As the feeling got more intense, she leaned into me cheek to chest breathing hard and whispered with a quiver in her voice.

"Daddy, Yes, DADDY!!"

"Yeesss baby," I whispered back.

We fucked more; hard and harder until we came at the same time. I slammed her pussy down hard impaling her on my cock, when I felt her cum exploding gush after gush of his hot juice across my lower abdomen and all across my balls.

*Pant, Pant*

For a few minutes all you could hear was our heavy breathing and the thump of my pulse in my ears. I basked in the afterglow of our first time, feeling her soft skin pressed into me, all the strength in her body gone. I wanted things to stay like this and I knew she did to, so I didn't hurry to clean up and just laid there in our own unique love Sause.

However, after a time I felt myself going soft and I knew reality was going to catch up to us, so I leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up at me and gave me a sweat smile, I smiled back and we both knew it was time to get up. I held still and let her take her time pulling off my pipe, she gave a small wince as I slid free. She plopped down next to me on the bed while I sat up and rubbed my head trying to think of what to say.

"*SIGH**, Ok baby what's your plan?"

"What do you mean daddy?" she giggled mischievously.

"Was this the reason you were so insistent that we all go to Japan?"

"Well, I just figured I would bring up the subject when we were out sightseeing. I didn't expect Mom not to be here."

"And if everything went according to plan? What did you want to happen then? I'm not going to leave your mother and you are going off to college in a few weeks."

"I know that, you and mom may not be in the happiest marriage but I know you are still happy to be with each other, and I was planning on dating and having sex while in college eventually."

"Then what? This is a one-time thing and we don't have to talk about it again?" A bit of disappointment filled my voice.

"We could do that if you really want? I was hoping you would come up with some rules for us, but if you really want to go back to normal then that's fine, I guess..."

I stood up and turned towards the bed, my eyes having adapted to the darkness by now, I didn't have to be urged or tricked after what had just happen. I turned to her then folded my arms and did my best to keep a stern look, despite the delicious view in front of me. Amber had rolled to her back and was sliding two fingers in to her soaked pussy lips, the sight of bringing life back to my softness.

I took a deep breath and spoke firmly. "Well then hear are the rules, one we are in this together so get off your ass and state your conditions."

I was trying to sound serious and frustrated, Amber just laughed. "Alright how about this, we each get 5 rules, if we ever want to stop, we just walk away, and never talk about it again Deal?"

"Deal."

"So for my first rule..... Fuck me for the rest of the vacation." she smiled.

My little girl was suddenly so bold, erotic, and sexy it shocked and thrilled me. "OK then rule 2 we don't tell any more people that we are father and daughter while on vacation."

"Then rule 2 you let me tell my friends how "A boy on Vacation" took my virginity's""

"Why?"

"Well, I need to tell someone something, if I keep it to myself, it might slip someday, but if I tell a story than most people will think I just mixed some names up if I say it wrong later."

"That's smart, but what did you mean about virginities?"

That was when my sweet slut of a daughter rolled over and stuck her plump juicy ass back at me, and I knew I was not going to get much sleep tonight.

"You remember when you bought me my first vibrator? The nice shop lady helped me pick out an anal training set and I have been practicing a lot."

The blood that had time to run back to my head was sucked away again as my cock grew stiff.

I chuckled at my insatiable daughter, and walked behind her so that my cockhead was just about to touch her asshole. Our mix of cum and fluid was still coating every inch of me and I had a strong need to be buried balls deep in my daughter's ass.

I took a deep breath and very gently, but firmly, pressed against her tight anal ring. "Rule 3 I am still your father and may need to be harsh and punish you from time to time in public."

I felt Ambers two little fingers reach up between her thighs and rub another layer of fresh juice on either side of my cock as she guided it into her depth.

She took a shallow breath as she said." Rule 3 no fucking just because we are mad at the person we are with."

The head of my cock ever so slowly slid into her back door little by little until I felt it slide pass her ring with a pop. I held perfectly still allowing her to become accustomed to my girth and catch her breath. I was sure her head was spinning and she was seeing stars right now so I held back my urge to plunge deeper into between her pillowy soft, thick ass cheeks.

"Rule 4 you are my girl now if we are alone together you are to kiss, lick, and suck, on me whenever you want this kind of attention." I grunted; the heat of my daughter's ass had turned my brain to mush.

After a deep breath she moaned." Rule 4 you have to be ready to fuck my wet cunt all year round, no getting lazy and getting fat just because you're older."

I wanted to laugh, but I knew just how easy it was for me to forget to look out for myself and gain a few. Now that I had this hot daughter to fuck on a semi-regular basis, I did need to look out for that more.

I felt Amber start to push back again and feeling her weight slide down the length of my shaft felt amazing. Every couple of seconds she would tighten and then relax her anal ring and more of my cock would disappear into her, it felt like I had a little mouth pulling me deeper and deeper.

"Rule 5 no matter what I will Love you and support your decisions in your personal life and in this relationship." I said with a serious tone.

"Then I promise to not get too addicted to this thick daddy dick and try to live a normal life outside our relationship for my 5th rule."

Just as we finished our set of rules the base of my cock was being kissed by my daughters' juice coated asshole. I reached around her and raised her top half back in an arch so I could plant a deep wet kiss on her desperate lips. We stayed like that for a while longer as our tongues danced in-between our heavy breaths. Being surrounded by this heavy bubble but felt incredible and I could have blown then and there. Lucky for me I had cum twice already and could still hold out longer if I resisted the urge.

I reached up and softly pinched her right nipple playing with it as it hardened between my thumb and index finger, causing her to take in a sharp breath. Her huge tits wobbled and hung on her chest like 2 ripe melons, and when I gave her nipple a small tug, she lifted up my cock about an inch. Then as I let her nipple go, she slid back down to the base very slowly, I heard her moan into my mouth after just the 5th tug and knew she was enjoying every second of this.

Her small pink nipple caused her heavy breast to seem even larger than they are, but that just added to their splendor. Amber couldn't hold back after about 3 minutes of my cock slowly pumping in and out of her ass and she started to breath harder and harder.