Spoiling my Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Whisper* "Daddy, your fat cock feels amazing fucking my ass."

She was panting and her jaw had gone slack, I let her breast go and held her chin with my fingers so we could see each other's eyes. I leaned back and stood taller so that I could look down at her as I started to pump faster and faster, in time with her bouncing.

"I'm going to fill your cute ass with all the cum I have baby." I panted back as my primal instincts took over.

"OH Daddy, Yeeess." she moaned." Fuck me like the cum hungry slut I am."

We moved faster again and the sound of her ass cheeks slapping against my stomach was filling me with energy and lust. With one hand around her stomach and the other holding her chin I felt like my little girl was the most amazing lover I ever had, and the need to finish was becoming painfully obvious. I felt my dick swell and my breath was ragged as we pounded into each other harder and harder. She reached up and grabbed my had around her waist, and guided my fingers to her attention seeking pussy lips.

"Here... Pl...eeese..rub." was all she could manage between moans and grunts.

I got the message and dipped 2 infringers between her soft pussy lips to find her clit, once found I the round sensitive nub I gave a firm press and started to make very small waves.

Amber gave a hard buck and screamed out "FUCK!!!! That feels so good daddy!"

She had pulled half way up my cock with that buck and her ass hole was puckering and sucking on my shaft without her control. I pulled her back down softly and the sensation of her weight sliding back down my bursting cock made me decide I was going to finish in her ass "Now". I knew she was close and I just couldn't last any longer, but I wanted her to cum with me so I slid my fingers deeper past her clit and hooked them back so that I was cupping her tinny pussy firmly. I placed a tender kiss at the back of her neck and moved my fingers back and forward quickly but steadily pushing her closer to her own climax.

"AH, ah, Daddy, Yeesss, Daddy, I love you!!"

"I Love you to Baby." I whispered in her ear.

"Cum, I'm so close, I want to."

She slammed her hips back as hard as she could and her heavy ass gripped tight around my shaft just as cum came roaring through. I knew she could feel every blast of seed coating her insides, then I felt hot wet pussy juice squirt down across my balls and thighs and I knew she was Cumming also. I held our bodies close to each other as I lovingly kissed her neck and let her savor the feeling of her man filling her ass as she came hard.

We stayed like that for a long time as aftershocks of pleasurer surprised us now and again. The feel of her soft skin, the soft sounds she made, and the taste of her had me addicted to this moment. I never wanted it to end. However, I was far too tired to attempt to go another round, and by the panting and half dead look on Ambers face so was she. I slowly pulled back and rolled to the side, falling onto the bed with my back as Amber fell forward into the comforter. We both fell asleep and the next morning I woke to Amber sleeping on my chest with just the edge of the blanket covering our naked forms. I ran my hand threw her hair and went back to sleep, this was my new life and I had no regrets, no matter what happened in the future I was glad we did this.

For the rest of the trip, we fell into a pattern of going site seeing, buying souvenirs, and then fucking like depraved rabbits during matting season every day. We even visited a Love hotel, acting like a new dating couple, and stayed in there all day. Eventually we made it to a hot-spring town by the end of our trip and managed to snag a room with a private outdoor bath. We walked around fully nude while it was just the two of us and I was always hard and ready as soon as Amber showed me any attention.