Spoils of War

Story Info
A warrior conquers an elf princess at the height of a siege.
2.7k words
4.21
21.5k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aessdm
aessdm
16 Followers

The young warrior moved through the palace of the elven capital as the last noises of the human siege sounded outside. The war between the two races had gone on for several years, but the conflict was nearly at an end and the rewards of victory were near at hand for the invading humans as the kingdom of the elves stood on the brink of its subjugation. Only this last faltering stronghold stood between the humans and their complete dominance of the elven people.

As the warrior traveled through the palace he heard the clanging of steel on the upper floors and rushed through the halls to the source of the noise. Rounding a corner, he came across a sight that both focused and excited the most primal part of his mind. Before him, wielding a blood-stained curved sword, stood Princess Arémaya, last surviving member of the elven royal family.

One glance was enough to tell that the stories of the princess' legendary beauty were true beyond any doubt. Arémaya's deep red hair flowed back between her pointed ears and cascaded down the length of her back, contrasting her alabaster skin. Despite the dark blue tunic she wore over her lithe frame, the large, round breasts that adorned her chest were obvious to all who looked upon her. Most striking of all, her bright green eyes shone like emeralds as they met his, burning with equal parts anger and fear.

Rushing forward to attack him, the warrior was just able to pull his own blade free to deflect her swing. The human corpses that littered the hall were a testament to the princess' skill, and she fought with a manic desperation to keep herself from being captured by the human invaders that had all but destroyed her kingdom. The warrior, feeling his excitement grow, met her assault with equal ferocity. His passion was stoked by Arémaya's resistance, knowing that her strength and defiance would make conquering her all the more satisfying.

Despite the princess' speed and dexterity, the warrior began to gain the upper hand in their duel, the sounds of their clashing blades echoing through the halls as he pushed her back through them, and eventually into her own bedchamber. In one last, desperate move, Arémaya swung wildly at the warrior's neck, allowing him to parry the blow with such momentum that her sword flew out of her hand and across the room. Seizing the opportunity, he slipped his blade inside the front of her tunic before she could react and sliced the front of it open, allowing the clothing to fall off her body.

Immediately realizing what was about to happen, Arémaya desperately tried to fight back, but the warrior slapped her across the face, knocking her to the ground. Casting his weapon aside, the warrior knelt down, grabbed the back of the princess' head, and pulled her into a deep kiss, exploring her mouth with his invading tongue. Left stunned by the slap and the sudden intrusion, the princess barely noticed as he used his other hand to tear the leggings off her body. Having stripped her completely naked, the warrior picked Arémaya off the ground, pulled her out onto the chamber's balcony, bent her over the railing, and thrust himself inside her virgin cunt.

The pleasure that the warrior felt upon penetrating Arémaya was intense and immediate. For a moment, he held his cock still inside her, reveling in the ecstasy that his prize's tight hole was providing him. Then, slowly, he began to fuck her. Gently at first, but as he felt his passions begin to take hold of him, he began to thrust harder and deeper, placing one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, pulling her backward in time with his thrusts as the princess' legs were forced ever wider and her heavy tits bounced wildly beneath her.

As Princess Arémaya, last of the royal elven bloodline was being conquered on the balcony of her own bedchamber, similar events were playing out all throughout the city that she currently overlooked. Within the halls of the palace itself, various elven noblewomen were being violated in much the same fashion as the princess herself. Their refinement and elegance served only to encourage their human defilers, eager to teach the elven nobility that their status and influence counted for nothing as they were mounted and fucked like common whores.

In the palace courtyard directly beneath the balcony, a full scale orgy raged as the triumphant human army celebrated their victory with the mass rape of captured elven warriors. The once proud defenders of the kingdom had melted into a writhing mass of naked elven flesh, forced into every position imaginable as their conquerors viciously dominated their fallen opponents. At the very center of this lust driven storm was the great elven general Elizaría, easily recognizable by her long, jet black hair. Her sublime body faced away from the human plundering it, lifted into the air with her legs wrapped back around his waist as he pulled back on the general's wrists to bounce her on his cock, an obvious display of the desecration that even the greatest heroes of the elves would be subjected to.

Across the city in the capital's religious temple, the devout women that attended the structure prayed to the elven goddesses for salvation from the invasion. Their prayers would go unanswered. Human conquerors swept through the temple, tearing the vestments from the bodies of the holy priestesses and defiling them upon their own sacred altars. Alapalías, the high priestess herself, was stripped naked and thrown onto her back, her waterfall of golden hair fanning outward across cold stone as she was sprawled across the temple's holiest altar, as if her flawless, supple elven flesh was an offering to her people's new human masters. As she was mercilessly fucked on what was meant to be the most divine sanctuary of her race, the high priestess eyes flashed with a vision of the elven goddesses, each of them defeated and raped by the great conqueror god of the humans, subjugated and enslaved like the elves themselves. Her faith shattered, Alapalías gave in to the carnal pleasure being forced upon her, wailing in despair and ecstasy.

As these scenes played out across the ruined capital of the once great kingdom of the elves, the race's inevitable fate became on obvious certainty. The survivors would be taken as slaves by the victorious human army. While the men would be used for hard labor and similar tasks, many of the women would be claimed by the army's soldiers, used for pleasure and breeding by those that had defeated them. Some of those that remained would be sold to the wealthy and the nobility of the human empire, filling their perfumed and elegant harems and being used as status symbols as much as concubines. Those that were left would be sold as pleasure slaves to various whorehouses throughout the empire, selling their bodies to provide income for their owners. Eventually, every last elven woman of the defeated kingdom would bear the bastard half-breed children of their conquerors.

And the royal bitch being relentlessly fucked on the palace balcony was no exception. As the warrior indulged in Princess Arémaya's exquisite cunt, his primal urge to breed her pushed him further and further into an animalistic rut, driving him ever closer to his inevitable climax. Feeling himself nearing his limit, he gave one final, forceful thrust as his cock finally released, filling the princess' fertile body with his potent human seed.

He held himself inside her for a few minutes, basking in the pleasure of his conquest and admiring the fate of the city spread out before him. Then, reaching forward to grip Arémaya's crimson hair, he pulled her up into an almost standing position, his other hand remaining on her hip. The girl had offered little opposition since the warrior had first entered her, and now she provided no resistance as he reached around to gently caress her neck. Sliding his hand further down her body, he fondled her soft, supple breasts, squeezing one of them and feeling the strong pulse of her heart within her chest. Finally settling his hand on the princess' stomach, he slowly pulled his cock out of her body and turned her around to face him.

The warrior inspected his prize, examining her smooth, flawless skin and taking in her captivating floral scent, seemingly undiminished by the layer of sweat that now covered her lithe form. Arémaya, having witnessed the utter defeat of her people and been defiled beyond any hope of salvation, did nothing to stop him, her arms hanging limply to her sides as her new master appraised her like the slave she now was. Placing one hand on her cheek, the warrior looked into Arémaya's now dull eyes before pulling her face in for another passionate kiss, reaching around to grope her ass while he did so. Dissatisfied with the near catatonic state she had now fallen into, clear by her lack of any meaningful reaction, the warrior resolved to restore the ferocity that she had just recently possessed, but in a form more suitable to the role he would now use her for.

Overcome with another wave of mating lust, he pulled her back into the interior of the room, throwing the princess onto the bed. Mounting her naked form, the warrior opened her legs and thrust his cock back inside her royal cunt, determined to bring Arémaya to a state of sexual gratification that would shock her out of her stupor. Grabbing hold of her wrists, he pinned her arms above her head as he brutally fucked her with renewed vigor, before craning his head down to kiss the sensitive flesh of her neck.

As she was again defiled by the warrior that had conquered her kingdom, people, and body, Arémaya was pulled back to reality by a new sensation building within her. It began slowly, with light gasps as his mouth tickled her throat's delicate skin while he pierced the entrance to her womb. Though it filled her with shame, she slowly began to realize that the rest of her life would be spent as a breeding slave, and she could either hopelessly resist her fate or learn to enjoy it. The gasps soon escalated into whorish moans as she slowly began to accept the future that awaited her and indulge in the carnal pleasure being inflicted upon her body. The warrior, encouraged by the princess' newfound enthusiasm and instilled with a renewed desire to impregnate her, thrust into her cunt even harder. As Arémaya arched her back in orgasmic pleasure, the warrior wrapped his hands around her upper torso and buried his face in her tits as she writhed in ecstasy beneath him. Wrapping her legs around his torso, the princess began to lift her hips upward to meet his powerful thrusts, howling with delight as her master used her body to slake his lust.

Their copulation reaching its feverish climax, Arémaya let loose one final moan of desire as she submitted to her own debasement, cumming for her triumphant conqueror as her eyes rolled back in her head and her sweat-soaked body spasmed beneath him. The warrior quickly followed, flooding her womb with another load of his seed, confidant that he was claiming the royal elven lineage for his own bloodline. Briefly regaining her senses, the princess lifted herself up and kissed her master as a declaration of her submission before collapsing back onto the bed, her exhausted body slipping into unconsciousness. The warrior, pulling himself free from her fertilized cunt, retrieved two lengths of rope from his pack, using them to bind her hands and feet. Then, slinging her naked form over his shoulder, he departed the royal palace of the elves with his prize.

________________________________________________________________

The warrior stood in the upper floor of his home within the empire of humanity. Before him knelt Arémaya, his warrior-princess turned slave-whore, naked and dutifully sucking her master's cock. Her hands gripped his waist as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft, her arm tattooed with the former crest of the elven royal family, the symbol he had chosen to mark her as his property, and her stomach was just beginning to swell with his child.

The warrior looked out the nearby window to the brothel across the road, one of many such establishments that had recently been founded throughout the empire. These businesses specialized in training captured elven women into adept prostitutes, offering the human masses access to the fabled beauty and elegance of the elves. The patrons of such establishments quickly learned that the stories of the erotic pleasures that the voluptuous bodies of the elves could provide were true, and they had quickly become quite popular. Within the building, the elven whores spread their legs and offered their alluring bodies to any who desired to purchase them. Some were tied to beds or suspended from ceilings to hold them in place as they were used, others laid face down with their asses lifted into the air for their clients to sodomize, still others found themselves on their knees using their mouths to satisfy those that had bought them for the night. The moans of lust and wails of orgasmic pleasure brought on by the house's delights were audible to anyone even near the structure.

Turning his attention back to Arémaya, the warrior rested his hand on the back of her head as he thought back to the aftermath of her capture. His claiming the magnificent body of the famed princess had made him the envy of many of his compatriots in the human army. He enjoyed demonstrating his dominance over her, forcing her down on all fours and vigorously fucking her as his comrades jealously admired her exquisite form while being pleasured by their own slaves. She had also been a valuable tool in pacifying the other captives on the journey back to human lands. Watching their beloved princess writhe in ecstasy and beg for the seed of her master in the language of her own people as she was defiled in front of them severely damaged the morale of the prisoners and made it all the easier to break their wills.

Satisfied with her performance thus far, the warrior pulled Arémaya's face off his cock and lifted her to her feet. Her viridian eyes burned with the erotic desire that now consumed her, and without a word he guided her to a nearby chair, sitting down in it before pulling her onto his lap and lowering her willing body onto his cock. The moment the princess' cunt was filled, she threw back her head, arched her back, and released a long, sensual moan as her lust overtook her, vigorously pumping her hips as her arms dangled limply behind her. Arémaya's tits, thrust forward as if in tribute, bounced rhythmically as she fucked herself on her master's cock. The warrior, enticed by her offering, wasted no time in mauling them, his own arousal heightened by the knowledge that these tits would soon provide nourishment to the heir that she would provide him.

Their mutual passions rising, Arémaya pulled herself forward and shook her hips with escalting intensity, her juices flowing freely as she burned with a desire to both please her master and achieve satisfaction for herself. As their frenzied mating reached its crescendo, Arémaya screamed in the ancient language of the elves of how she was delighted to bear the children of her conqueror, cumming with incomprehensible ferocity and consumed by the euphoria of her orgasm. The warrior soon followed, drowning the princess' already fertilized eggs in a torrent of his seed.

As Arémaya collapsed atop her master and lover, panting from exertion and filled with his potent seed, she came to understand the blessing that she and her people had been given. The warrior that had conquered her was mightier than any of her ancestors, just as the power of the human army vastly outstripped that of the kingdom of they had enslaved. In submitting to human dominance, she would conceive a royal elven bloodline stronger than any that had come before, just as the future generations of her people would themselves be strengthened by the elven slaves accepting human seed into their fertile bodies, instilling human power and resolve with elven grace and elegance. As she realized this, Princess Arémaya, last of the royal line of pureblood elves, smiled with satisfaction, before leaning forward to kiss her human conqueror, looking forward to the many times he would impregnate her in the years to come.

aessdm
aessdm
16 Followers