Spoils of War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking gringo bitch. Take it all." He grunted as he pounded away at her pussy.

"Stop... please stop... ahhhhh... no, no!" she sobbed desperately as her body started to respond to the hard shaft pistoning into her and her sex juices began to flow.

Uncaring the sergeant slammed his erection into her cunt again and again, driving it as deep as he could, as he sought his release. Underneath him Lisa lay with her legs splayed wide, her puffy labia wrapped around the organ violating her cushioning and caressing his dick with every stroke it made into her.

"Oh god... no, please no... noooooooo!" she shrieked as the unwanted sensations started to grow inside her.

Thrusting frantically into her slit he moaned as he took his pleasure, his hardness splitting her shaven quim open until Lisa thought her torment would never end.

"Aaaahhh.... Unhhhhhhh!" with a loud groan the sergeant rammed his cock into her one last time and ejaculated, pumping his foul seed into Lisa's fertile belly.

His final act, now he had come, was to lean close to her face and lick her cheek, the stench of his breath almost making her vomit.

"I'll have you again before the night is out, whore." He told her as he rolled off her.

Her humiliation was complete. She lay on the mattress sobbing, her thighs spread apart with semen dribbling out of her gaping slit.

Before she could close her legs the next soldier in the queue mounted her to take his turn. His dick slid into her now well lubricated vagina easily and he immediately began to fuck his cock into her.

"No, please no... please stop... Aaaahhhh." She cried out as she was taken again.

He smelt no better than the skinny sergeant and Lisa wondered, as he hammered into her, if any of these rebel troops ever washed.

Twisting her head to the side to avoid some of the foul odours she saw her friend, Marielle, being spit roasted, on her hands and knees with one soldier fucking her while she was forced to suck the prick of another.

"Unhh... unghhh... errnnhhh!" with his weight on her the soldier fucking Lisa grunted in time with his thrusts, pumping his hard length into her and bringing back to face her own predicament.

"God no... please stop, please... aaahhhhh!" she moaned as he used her mercilessly.

Her second rapist lasted less time than the scrawny sergeant and within a few more strokes he added his sperm to the load already filling her belly.

A third stinking rebel soldier was on her as soon as the second one had pulled out, lowering himself between her splayed thighs and ramming his prick straight into her oozing slit.

"Aaaahhhhhhh.... Stop please... noooooo!" Lisa gasped his substantial size stretching her puffy pink slit wide open.

This time her rapist had more self-control and the steady rhythmic strokes of his member into her soaked cunt began to stimulate the unwanted arousal in her again.

"Fuck you gringo whores are tight!" the man on top of her exclaimed as he fucked her.

"Oh no, no, noooooooo!" Lisa squealed as she felt an orgasm swell up inside her, the unwanted pleasure making her shudder and buck under the rebel soldier riding her.

Above her he laughed, "Hey look at this the bitch is cumming. She fucking likes it."

As much as she tried to resist the feelings of pleasure radiating out from her pussy Lisa found it impossible to do. The overwhelming need to cum shattered any form of reason and all that mattered to her was the large cock being fucked into her cunt.

It had been months since she had been fucked to an orgasm and she could do nothing to resist the sensations exploding within her body.

"Oooooh... fuck... oh... oh yesssssssssss!" she squealed in ecstasy as her climax washed over her making her slender frame convulse with pleasure.

"Unghhhh... Aaarghhhh... Aaahhhhhhhh!" the heavy-set soldier fucking her gasped and came, his phallus buried in her pussy as he flooded her womb with yet another copious amount of baby making sperm.

She was still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm when the penis inside her was quickly withdrawn and she was unceremoniously flipped onto her hands and knees.

"Wha...mmmnnnghhmmm...!" her exclamation of surprise was cut short when a stubby, smelly cock was forced into her mouth.

The stench of dried piss was overpowering and Lisa retched and gagged against it as yet another hard shaft penetrated her from behind.

"Ummnngghhh.... Mmmmnnnnnfffffff!" her eyes opened wide at the spit roasting, her jaws forced painfully wide while her body was rocked back and forth with the force of the thrusts from the organ fucking her.

Sensations which hadn't ebbed away started to grow, the fire in her belly reaching a rapid peak as Lisa came again. This time her cries of delight muffled by the prick being forced between her lips.

"Nnnnnnggghhhmmm... Uuuummmmmiinnggggg!" she bucked and jerked, the rod in her mouth erupting and shooting its thick sticky jism into her throat, choking her as she was forced to swallow it all.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" behind her the soldier pounding away at her slit grunted, ramming his erection into her one last time and pumping even more cum up inside her.

As the two men withdrew Lisa took a moment to survey the scene around her. All the mattresses were occupied, the women servicing one or two men and, in one case, three as one of the Spaniards was also being sodomized.

Despite her having come twice there was no respite for Lisa, as yet another rebel took up a position behind her and started to fuck his long thin dick into her dripping hole.

She had barely registered this rape when another cock was pressed against her lips, the stench of body odour and the taste of piss again overpowering her senses. Automatically she opened her mouth and swallowed the hard length, the bitter acrid taste settling on her tongue.

The two men violated her, simply using her body to satisfy their lust and spilling their seed into her when they were done. Despite her wretchedness Lisa came again as she was fucked hard, her body responding to the unwanted stimulation it was receiving.

The two men had barely withdrawn from her before yet another one of the rebels took their place. This soldier was huge, at least 6' 6" tall and made Lisa look diminutive beside him despite her being 5' 8" herself. Unfastening his pants to reveal a monstrous erection his hands slid around her waist and held her steady for a moment, then, holding her with one arm, he used his other hand to place his massive organ against her dripping wet fuck hole.

Thrusting forward hard he entered her, driving his full length into her vagina and making Lisa howl like a kicked dog. Impaled on his length her head shot up and her back arched as she shuddered all over. Before she could move again, he began rutting into her furiously causing her to jerk back against his cock, humping her arse against him with a bizarre desperation.

Pounding his groin against her behind with eager desire he drove his prick deep into Lisa's body as her pussy sucked and slurped at his manhood more than any whore he had ever fucked. He couldn't hold back and groaned as his body shook, Lisa's cunt almost sucking his seed up out of his balls.

The next rebel moved in as soon as he had dismounted her, rolling her onto her back again and sheathing his own rigid organ in her spasming slit. Humping her frantically he shot off inside her in seconds before being replaced by yet another soldier.

This one took her with long, hard thrusts that drove her backwards and forwards. His big hands gripping her arse and hauling her upwards to meet his strokes. Everyone waiting their turn with her saw Lisa's body convulse once more as she came, uttering grunts of pleasure from her pretty lips.

For the next hour or more queues of soldiers continued to sheath their sabres in the six girls long after their bodies were spent and they knelt or laid unmoving and exhausted letting anyone use them.

The rapes finally ended when a rebel colonel brought several older women into the ballroom, the group led by a formidable woman called Maria. The former whore now ran the brothels for both the soldiers and the officers and it would be her duty to get the six women on the mattresses ready for their duties in the garrison whorehouse.

Pushing through the crowd of rebel soldiers she ordered the immediate halt to the brutal rapes.

"Sergeant." She commandeered one of the non-commissioned officers, "This has to stop now or these women won't be fit to work for weeks."

"The men want their pleasure." He informed her curtly.

"Then you can explain to the general why they aren't available for the men for the next couple of weeks." She stood with her hands on her hips glaring at sergeant Mendez.

Reluctantly he ordered his men away from the women. The girls; Lisa, Marielle, the Swedish blonde, the busty American and the two Spanish girls all lay unmoving, their legs spread wide, their holes oozing semen onto the stained mattresses.

Maria was well aware of how much use each of the girls had endured that evening and that they had all probably caught the clap now. She also knew if they weren't knocked up, they soon would be once they started to service up to thirty men a day in the soldier's brothel. This was a catholic country and they did not practice birth control.

In the end they would all wind up as obedient hard-working whores whatever else happened. Their treatment in the ballroom would have broken them, Maria knew that, but it was her job to turn them all into willing prostitutes who accepted their new role in life.

It took Maria and her women some time to get the six abused and violated girls cleaned up and in a fit state to escort them, still naked, out of the hotel and into the back of a truck.

"Where are you taking us?" Lisa managed to ask as she realised that, at least for the moment, her torment had stopped.

"Don't worry whore." One of the former prostitutes laughed as the truck lurched away taking the women to their new home, "You will be on your back again soon enough."


12