Spoils of War Ch. 03

Story Info
Six months on and Lisa is a hard working whore.
5.5k words
4.5
32.6k
21
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa groaned quietly and pushed herself up onto her elbow, glancing at the lightly snoring figure of Colonel Martinez alongside her with a degree of loathing. The first early rays of sunlight were already filtering through the shabby curtains covering the window and she knew she should still be asleep but these days the need to pee was almost ever present and extremely difficult to resist.

For a minute or two she lay there in the bed, staring at the ceiling, knowing she would soon have to move but putting it off for as long as possible. Finally, unable to bear the discomfort any longer, she decided she would have to struggle up before she wet herself.

Getting up was becoming increasingly difficult now that she was six months pregnant and her belly had swollen substantially. Keeping as quiet as she could she rolled onto her hands and knees and slid off the mattress backwards, not wanting to wake the colonel who would probably want to fuck her again. Standing up straight she held her aching back and groaned inwardly again, the pressure on her bladder making her grimace as she shuffled off towards the bathroom.

Since being brought to the barracks to whore in soldier's brothel she had become the commandant's favourite and regularly shared his bed, which had the pleasing benefit of allowing her to use one of the few private toilets on the base.

Closing the door, she squatted on the seat, gently rubbing her belly as she peed, she thought back to her first days in the garrison whorehouse.

++++++++++++++

She hadn't slept much that second night in the brothel, instead she had lain awake for most of the time waiting anxiously for whatever the morning would bring.

Maria and her two assistants had roused the women at eight o'clock by noisily throwing open the doors and shouting at them to get up for breakfast. Slowly Lisa slid off the bed and pulled on one of the thin cotton dresses she had been given before making her way outside to join the others.

Checking to make sure they were all present Maria led the small group across to the cantina for their first meal of the day. As usual several rebel troops gathered around to call out to the woman, making suggestive gestures and telling them how they would fuck them later.

Lisa, like the others, tried to block out their words but failed miserably and had to endure the taunts all the way across the parade ground.

"I can't do this." Marielle, the French girl whispered to Lisa as the group were led along.

"We don't have a choice. You have to." she replied quietly, "If you don't, they'll just replace you with someone else and you've no idea what they will do to you then."

Marielle paused at Lisa's response, "Y... y... you... really... t... think so?"

Lisa nodded and left the frightened French girl alone to contemplate what she would do.

Breakfast was what the girls would soon learn to be the normal morning meal; a thick oatmeal porridge, some fruit, usually a banana, and flat bread with coffee. Despite this and their concern over what was intended for them later in day the six women were famished and quickly devoured their food in virtual silence.

Once they were finished eating Maria and her two sour-faced assistants urged the group back onto their feet taking them across the compound to the showers.

Knowing the girls would be available to them later that day an even larger number of soldiers had gathered round the bathing facilities to witness the women washing. As the girls nervously approached the men began to call out to them, making comments about what they were going to do to the former high society wives.

"Hey baby, you want my dick?"

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy so hard puta!"

"Nice tits baby!"

Lisa took the lead, refusing to be cowed by the men she stripped off her shift and, ignoring the obscene shouts, stepped into the showers.

The rest of them, taking their direction from her, followed her into the cascading warm water to wash.

After drying themselves on the coarse towels they were given the six women dressed slowly before being led back to their rooms in the whorehouse to face the day. All of them were horrified to see a queue of at least a score of soldiers had already formed outside the entrance, the men all waiting to sample the new girls.

"You will all be good girls today." Maria addressed them outside the brothel building, "Anyone who fails to please will be punished severely."

She paused and looked at them, studying their faces as if to determine who would cause her the most problems.

"You will be available till five o'clock and then you will eat before returning for the evening. Is that clear to you all?" her tone made it obvious that she expected everyone to understand.

Her speech finished she clapped her hands, "Off to your rooms. Go!"

+++++++++++++

"Carino! Where are you?" Colonel Martinez's voice jerked Lisa back to the present.

With a sigh she took some tissue to wipe between her legs and stood up from the toilet, naked, cradling her large belly and made her way back to the bedroom.

"Ah there you are Carino." The colonel looked up from the bed as Lisa walked back into the room.

"Yes I'm here." She stated flatly, moving towards him.

He grinned salaciously patting the mattress beside him, "Get me hard Carino. I want to fuck you again before I start the day."

Lisa loathed the pet-name the colonel had for her. Every time he used it, she would cringe inwardly while outwardly she would smile and respond as he wanted.

Climbing awkwardly back onto the bed she positioned herself on her knees, leaning over him, grasping his prick and guiding the soft flesh into her mouth.

"Uuuummmm.... Mmmmmmmm!" ignoring the foul taste of his unwashed cock she began to suck it, feeling the flaccid length slowly start to harden under her oral ministrations.

Her blonde hair fell across his body as her head bobbed driving her lips down and up along his sluggishly swelling shaft. Using her tongue to lash the tip of his prick every time she drew back, she quickly coated his organ with her saliva.

"Mmmnnggghhhmmm... Uunnnnfffffff!" greedily she slurped and sucked using every trick and technique that she had learnt over the last six months of whoring to get him erect.

Laying back, letting Lisa pleasure him, the colonel moaned softly, enjoying the sensation of his favourite prostitute's lips on his now throbbing cock.

"Ah Carino, ride me now." He finally gasped, pulling Lisa forcefully away by her hair.

Pushing herself up so she was kneeling Lisa inelegantly straddled his hips, reaching down to grasp his shaft and guide the bulbous cockhead between her puffy labia. Positioning his erection at her entrance she slowly sank down, impaling her cunt on his thick length, feeling his thickness stretch her open yet again.

"Ahhhh... fuck!" she groaned as his firm dick speared her, his hands reaching up to grope her swollen breasts, pinching the tender nipples brutally.

Gyrating her hips, Lisa worked her slick hole onto the rigid organ filling it, grinding down so that every inch of his length split her open. Moaning softly, she tipped her head back so that her long blonde hair tumbled down her spine as she fucked her well used pussy onto the colonel's hardness.

"Oh... oh... ahhh...unhhhhhh!" bouncing up and down Lisa felt her own pleasure growing, the warmth in her core rising while his hard length skewered her cunt.

Grunting beneath her Colonel Martinez bucked his hips, driving his manhood into the young English woman urgently seeking his release. His hands slid up over her round stomach to squeeze her heavy breasts firmly letting her swollen nipples graze his palms while he played with her tits as they mated.

Lisa had long since stopped feeling embarrassed by climaxing when she was used. It was just an occupational by-product to being a whore, to be enjoyed when it happened despite the way it always made her feel completely degraded.

"Si... si... Carino... ahhhhhhhh!" underneath her the colonel shuddered violently, his cock completely buried in her hot wet sex, pulsing hotly, as he ejaculated into her.

"Unhhh... ahhhh... fuck oh fuck... I'm cuuummmiinnggggggg!" Lisa jerked her own orgasm triggered by the flood of semen being pumped into her very pregnant belly.

For a minute or so she sat astride the colonel, panting breathlessly, feeling utterly humiliated by the fact he had made her cum yet again. His cock was slowly deflating inside her and his sperm began to ooze out of her gaping pussy as he lay back gazing up at his favourite whore.

"Ah Carino... that was maravilloso." He smirked at her as she eased herself off him with difficulty.

Reaching for the skirt and blouse she was now allowed to wear Lisa dressed hurriedly, ignoring the semen that was now dribbling down her inner thighs. She just wanted to get away from the abhorrent officer and not miss her breakfast and morning shower.

Despite being the colonel's favourite Lisa still had to service the rest of the garrison troops, just like the other women, and although the catcalls and comments had dwindled over the months there were still a few to ignore as she made her way quickly across to the compound to the cantina.

"Hey baby, tonight I come fuck you!"

"You want my cock puta!"

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy later baby!"

She put the remarks out of her mind and thought back to the first day she had been put to work as one of the garrison whores.

+++++++++++++

Waiting alone in her room had been the worst part of the day. Not knowing who would come in? What would they want her to do? Would they hurt her?

She didn't have long to wait.

The door was pushed open and she looked up as her first customer entered. He was older, probably in his forties she thought, unshaven and overweight, his uniform a poor fit around his substantial paunch.

"Hola puta." He leered showing his missing teeth as he unfastened his belt.

Shuddering with revulsion Lisa took a deep breath and peeled off her shift. Even from a few feet away she could smell the man's unwashed body and it took all her willpower to suppress the feeling of nausea that threatened to engulf her.

Fortunately, the soldier was fully erect as he removed his pants and all Lisa had to do was lay back and open her legs for him. He mounted her swiftly, his fat belly pressing her down into the bed, unceremoniously ramming his cock all the way into her in one hard thrust, making her gasp with discomfort.

"Unhhhhhhh!" twisting her face aside her fingers twisted in the bedsheet as the he used her.

Above her he grunted loudly with every stroke, slamming Lisa back against the dirty soiled mattress every time he drove his rampant shaft into her pussy.

"Ungh... unhhh... unnnffff." He panted into her face, his foul breath reeking.

Resisting the urge to vomit Lisa closed her eyes tightly, willing it to be over as he humped her vigorously, his weight forcing her legs wider and driving the air from her lungs.

"Aaaahhh... aaahhh... AAAHHHHHHH!" he finally groaned out loud, his pulsing organ buried to the hilt in her slit as he pumped his vile seed into her.

The soldier jerked to a stop and pushed himself up from between Lisa's splayed thighs leaving her laying spreadeagled as he pulled up his camouflage pants and left without a word. As soon as the door closed, she got up and used the grubby cotton towel to wipe between her legs, her only attempt at cleaning herself before the next man came to use her.

It was just a few minutes when the door opened again and Lisa was confronted with the leering smirk of sergeant Mendez, the first of the rebels who had raped her at the hotel.

"Hola whore. I told you I would have you again." He grinned evilly as he started to unbuckle his belt.

"No... please, I can't... please..." She started to beg as the small ferret faced man removed his uniform trousers and, stroking his cock lightly, advanced towards her.

Lisa sat and looked at him, wide-eyed and fearful, remembering how he had used her before.

"Suck me whore." He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her forcefully off the bed and onto her knees before him, pressing his cockhead to her lips.

The sergeant had obviously showered recently as he smelt a lot better this time. Not totally clean as there was still the manly scent of sweat, but not the rank body odour she remembered from the previous time he had used her.,

Suppressing her distress Lisa opened her mouth and slipped her red lips around the hard shaft in front of her face.

"Good girl puta." The repulsive soldier groaned keeping his dirty fingers twisted in her hair.

"Mmmmm... Uuuurrrrrmmmm... Nnnnnghhmmmmm!" she gagged and spluttered as he pulled her mouth towards him and rammed his hard length deeper between her lips.

Taking great pleasure from abusing what would have been a previously unobtainable foreign woman sergeant Mendez groaned, intending to enjoy her to the fullest.

"Si... si... you fucking gringo puta, suck it!" his voice rasped as he grasped her blonde hair tightly.

Lisa glanced up, her jaws aching from the prolonged assault on her mouth, while saliva ran down her chin and dripped onto her pert modest tits.

Panting breathlessly the sergeant finally pulled his dick out of her mouth and smirked lecherously, "I want your ass this time puta!"

She gasped and shook her head, her eyes wide, "N... n... no... I can't... I've n... n... never done that."

He yanked Lisa's hair painfully, making her yelp, pulling her to her feet and then throwing her face first across the bed, "Then it's time you did, puta. Plenty will want it while you are here."

Pinning her down with one hand the vile little man kicked her feet wide and started to push the head of his cock against her dark puckered hole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... AAAARRGHHHHH!" Lisa screamed, kicking out and struggling to break free, her anal muscles tightening against the intrusion.

"Unghhhhh... Unnhhhh!" gritting his teeth the sergeant forced the first inches of his erection into Lisa's arsehole, stretching the resisting anal muscles painfully.

"Aaaarrghhhh... fuck.... no please... you mustn't!" she shrieked again, trying to twist away from him, as more of the hard phallus was rammed uncaringly up into her bowels.

Behind her sergeant Mendez grinned as he sodomized the struggling, squealing English girl. Enjoying her cries, he roughly drove his engorged rod into her arsehole as he wrenched her head back by her hair, listening to her protests.

"Oh god no... please stop, it's... it's dirty!" Lisa squirmed, the pain from her abused anus starting to transform into an unsolicited feeling of sexual pleasure.

"Fuck it perra, you're so fucking tight!" he grunted obscenely as he eventually succeeded in burying his full length in her arse, taking her anal virginity.

Sobbing with humiliation Lisa lay prostrate across the bed hating the unwanted sensations that were growing in her belly as she was buggered. Her fingers twisted in the bedsheet, tears streaming down her face as the foul ferret-faced man fucked her arsehole relentlessly.

"Stop... oh please stop... I... don't make me... aaahhhhh!" her cries only served to inflame the sergeant's lust even further.

"Yes... yes... come for me muchacha..." the soldier urged her.

Completely mortified Lisa jerked back against the cock buried in her arsehole, coming violently on the hard pulsing shaft.

"Oh god... Noooooooooo.... I... AAaaahhhhhhhhhh!" In a state of total shock Lisa climaxed, her innards churning with the pleasure of an orgasm unlike any she had had before.

"Fuck... oh fuck... aaahhhh.... AAAHHHHH!" with one final thrust the odious little man drove his member as deep as he could, burrowing up into her soft rubbery innards.

Shuddering to a stop she lay still, sobbing softly with the humiliation of her buggery, her fingers clutching the bedsheets, as the cock in her arse throbbed filling her bowels with his vile seed.

"Ah puta I will enjoy you many more times. We will be like lovers." The sergeant caressed her cheek and pulled his prick from her arsehole, a thin trickle of semen running out of the gaping orifice.

Fastening his pants back up he leered at the young woman laid across the bed with his cum dribbling out of her arse one last time, before pulling open the door and leaving.

For the next few minutes Lisa lay unmoving trying to comprehend what had just happened until Catalina entered and ordered to clean up and get ready for the next soldier.

++++++++++++++

Coming back to the present as she reached the cantina Lisa took a deep breath and wiped the memories away for the moment. Going inside she collected the familiar breakfast and joined the rest of the women at the table.

"How was the colonel." Tracy-Ann, the American grinned at her as she sat down.

The English girl shrugged, "The same as he always is. You've been in his bed as well, so you know what he wants."

"Mmhhmm, I certainly do." Mumbled the other girl as she swallowed a mouthful of coffee.

Almost as one the small group of women finished eating their meal and, slowly, got to their feet. Although Lisa and one of the Spanish girls, Consuela, were the most advanced in their gestation term all of the six were now expecting. No longer being escorted they left the cantina and made their way to the shower block for the morning ablutions before returning to the brothel.

As usual there was a small audience of soldiers hanging around to watch the free show. The girls now paid them no attention, simply stripping off to take their shower and then, once they were dried and dressed, head back to the whorehouse.

Outside of the brothel the usual queue waited for them. Maybe a dozen or more soldiers eager to fuck one of the gringo whores. Ignoring their comments, the six women entered the brothel, making their way to their rooms to await the men.

Pushing open her door Lisa was surprised to find Sergeant Luis Mendez sitting on her bed waiting for her. He had been a regular for six months, using her frequently, and obviously had developed some sort of erotic fascination with the young English wife.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa demanded to know, "Why aren't you in the queue?"

"I have come for you puta." He told her softly.

Lisa looked puzzled at his comment and turned to open the door and usher him out when he stepped behind her. Wrapping a cloth over her mouth he held her tightly as she struggled, futilely, before lapsing into unconsciousness.

When she finally came to a few hours later she was laying along the bench seat in the front of a truck, being bounced and jolted as they drove along a rough track.

"Wha... what happened? Where am I?" Lisa sat up, still groggy, and mumbled a semi-coherent question the sergeant who was sitting next to her, driving.

He glanced across at her and grinned, "We are escaping puta. You and me, escaping."

It took her a few moments to process his answer before, still puzzled, she fired more questions at him.

"Escaping? From what? Why?"

"You do not know puta. The people have turned against president Varquez and have re-instated their former leader." He answered without looking at her, "They will now be searching for all of us who supported the general."

"We... we have to go back." Lisa declared.

"Why?" the sergeant laughed, "They will shoot me."

Twisting to face him she almost shouted, "But I'll be free. I could go home. Find my husband."

He stopped the truck and turned to stare into her eyes.

"Look at you? You think your husband will want you now even if he's still alive?" grabbing her shoulders he shook her, "You're pregnant and you're a whore now."

Lisa looked at him, tears starting to roll down her cheeks as she began to sob quietly.

"How many men have had you? A thousand? Two? Maybe three?" he told her cruelly.

12