Spoils of War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't respond, just sat and cried knowing he was right. No decent man would want anything to do with her now. They had made her into a whore.

Sergeant Mendez started the truck again and headed down the track leaving Lisa to stare forlornly out of the window, her mind drifiting back to her early days in the brothel again.

++++++++++++++++

After her anal rape at the hands of her current captor Lisa had been tended to by Catalina. The former prostitute being surprisingly gentle in the care she gave to her, cleaning her up and applying a soothing lotion to her anus. However, if Lisa had expected the rapes to stop, she soon found that she was completely mistaken when a third soldier entered through the doorway.

A surly looking corporal slouched in to her room and started to unfasten his pants without a word to her. Seated on the bed Lisa looked at him fearfully, wondering if he would hurt her like the last man had.

Stepping out of his fatigues he stroked his hard cock, grinning as he moved towards the bed.

"No. Please.... please." Lisa whimpered softly as the corporal loomed over her.

He didn't answer, just pushed her back so she was laying across the sheet and, pulling her legs apart, he lowered his body onto hers. She twisted her face aside, avoiding the leering look in his eyes and the stench of his fetid breath, as his cockhead probed into her slit.

"Don't... please stop.... Please!" She started to struggle as he lined his bulbous crown up with her entrance.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out, her hips bucking as he drove his shaft into her pussy in a single firm stroke.

Her fingers twisted in the soiled sheet as the soldier raped her, fucking his cock relentlessly into her cunt as he sought his release. His mouth latched onto her slender neck, biting and licking her soft flesh as his arse rose and fell rhythmically between her spreadeagled thighs.

"Unhhh... Aaahhh... dios, dios!" he grunted with every stroke, slamming his length as deep up inside her as he could.

Beneath him Lisa could feel her unwanted arousal starting to grow as she was fucked, her body squirming in an automatic response to his energetic thrusting.

"Aaaaahhhhhh... si, si, si...." The corporal groaned out loud, his body jerking to a stop as he spurted his seed into the English girl's belly.

Almost as soon as he finished emptying his balls into her the soldier pushed himself off the bed and started to pull his pants back on before leaving her laying on the bed, cum oozing from her puffy pink slit.

Quietly sobbing she barely had time to get up and wipe between her legs before the next man entered. This time she was forced to use her mouth first, to get him hard, and was then bent over the bed and raped yet again.

The assaults on her continued without a break and by the time Maria came to take the women for their evening meal Lisa had been fucked by more than a dozen men, cumming several times during the afternoon.

When she finally got to talk to the others it was soon apparent that none of the women had fared any better than her during their first session in the garrison whorehouse. With the exception of Marielle, they had all been sodomized at least once while most of the had lost count of the number of men that had raped them.

After they had all eaten Maria and her two assistants escorted the six girls back to the brothel for the evening session. As they approached the building, they were all dismayed to see another queue of soldiers waiting outside, all of them eager to try out the new whores.

Back in her room Lisa slowly removed the grubby cotton shift and, now totally resigned to her fate, sat on the bed to await the next man who would fuck her.

++++++++++++++++

The truck stopping jolted Lisa back from her memories of the past and she looked out of the windows into the deep blackness that surrounded them.

"Where are we?" she peered into the darkness and thought she could make out a dim light some distance away.

"Somewhere safe to spend the night." Was all he offered by way of an answer before opening the cab door, "Shall we go inside?"

Luis stepped down from the truck leaving Lisa to struggle on her own, her bulging stomach making it more than a little awkward to climb out of her seat.

"Thanks." She said sarcastically as she waddled around the front of the vehicle to join him.

Without waiting he led her up a narrow gravel pathway to a ramshackle bungalow half-hidden behind bushes and shrubs. Stepping up to the front door the sergeant rapped loudly and waited.

"Who's there?" rasped a man's voice from inside.

"Hey amigo, it's Luis. Open up."

There was the sound of bolts being pulled back before the door slightly and the face of an older grey-haired man peered out at them.

"Luis, it is you."

The door was hurriedly flung back and the two men embraced each other.

"Who is this?" the older man looked Lisa up and down as he and the sergeant broke apart.

Luis shook his head, "Lisa, she's just a puta."

"Hola Lisa." The old man introduced himself but didn't offer his hand, "I'm Rodrigo, Luis's cousin."

Greetings over with the two men went inside the bungalow leaving Lisa standing alone on the porch. Sighing with quiet resignation she followed on by herself.

Picking her way through the chaotic clutter inside the house she found Luis and his cousin, Rodrigo, in the kitchen with bottles of cold beer in their hands.

"You can't stay here Luis. They will come here eventually looking for you." She heard Rodrigo tell his cousin.

"Just for tonight then amigo," the sergeant asked, "we'll move on tomorrow."

Rodrigo still looked worried, "I don't know, they might come any time. If you're found here it will be very bad for me."

"If you let us stay you can have the whore tonight." Luis offered much to Lisa's shock.

"OK, but you just stay tonight. You go tomorrow?" he took Lisa's arm, guiding her towards his bedroom as he accepted his cousin's offer.

Closing the bedroom door Rodrigo started to undress, pulling off his faded shirt then dropping his grubby pants to the floor, before turning to Lisa.

"Well, what are you waiting for puta? Strip!" He glared at her and ordered impatiently.

Automatically the ingrained whore in her took over and she slipped off her simple blouse and stepped out of her skirt. With no underwear to remove Lisa stood naked as the older man casually groped her heavy breasts, rolling her nipples, making her shiver as they quickly hardened into firm bullets.

"Suck it!" was all he said, letting go of her tits and pressing down on her shoulders.

Dropping to her knees on the dirty floor Lisa wrapped her fingers around the already swollen cock before her, stroking it lightly. His hygiene was poor judging by the pungent mix of aroma's that assaulted her olfactory senses. He certainly hadn't showered in a while and the smell of stale urine radiated from his dick.

Ignoring the foul odour, she slid her mouth onto his prick. Immediately the acrid coppery taste of piss was evident on her tongue almost making her retch.

"Hhhhmmmmm... Nnnggghhmmmmm... Uuuuummmmm!" Lisa began to suck on his shaft, working her soft pink lips back and forth along the hard rod.

Grabbing her hair Rodrigo moaned with pleasure, pushing her mouth further onto his erection and forcing her jaws wider. As he rammed his manhood deeper, she looked up at him, wide-eyed, spluttering and choking, the drool running down her chin.

Lisa's lips stretched open, sliding along his cock as she took more of him into her mouth, her fingers probing between her thighs preparing her puffy slit for penetration. Her tongue caressed him, ignoring the bitter unwashed taste of his manhood, as she started to bob her head. Unable to get all of his cock into her mouth, she cupped his hairy balls and rubbed around the root of his shaft.

"Oh, dios puta, you know how to suck cock!" he groaned ecstatically, twisting his grimy fingers in her blonde tresses and forcefully pulling her mouth away from him.

Dragging Lisa across to the bed he shoved her face down into the soiled sheet and nudged her feet apart. Waiting to be taken she gripped the bedcovers in her fingers and bit her bottom lip, the muscles in her long legs tensing.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh.... Shit... oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly as Rodrigo moved behind her and drove his length callously straight up into her cunt.

Reaching around to grasp her breasts he began to thrust his shaft into Lisa's well used pussy while he toyed with her sensitive nipples. With her blonde hair swaying across her face the young English girl moaned softly, her pink moist nether lips clinging to his prick as it plunged between them.

"Fuck... oh fuck... oh... oh shit!" she squealed going up onto her toes as the hard flesh was slammed into her, his hips slapping her arse with every stroke he made.

Behind her Rodrigo grunted and gasped, slamming his cock deep into her slit, fucking her robustly while his fingers dug into the soft flesh of her heavy tits.

"Unghhh... Unhhhh... Unnnnggggghhhhh!" he leaned over her back, hammering his length into her, feeling his seed starting to bubble up from his balls.

Taking his cock Lisa shuddered, an unwanted orgasm searing through her body and sending surges of delight radiating out through every part of her.

"Oh fuck... fuck... I'm... I'm gonna.... Cuuuuuummmmmmmmm!" she screamed, the convulsions rocking her body as her climax exploded in her core.

"SI... SI... O DIOS... O DIOS..." Rodrigo bellowed as he sheathed his prick in her pussy one final time and started to pump his sperm into her heavily pregnant belly.

Trembling, Lisa stayed bent over, her weight on her arms as he jerked against her, pulling her back against him and emptying every last drop of semen from his dick.

Finally, he withdrew his dwindling erection from her gaping cleft and tumbled onto the bed, panting breathlessly.

Grinning up at her he gasped, "Dios mio baby, you are amazing."

Then with a laugh he pulled her down onto the bed next to him, holding her close against him, idly playing with her tits. As she lay on the bed slowly falling asleep her mind wandered back to her time in the soldier's whorehouse once again.

++++++++++++++++

Her life had rapidly changed from that first day in the brothel as she was, along with the other five women, required to cater to a steady stream of soldiers with her body. Using her mouth, pussy or arsehole she, like the rest of the group, had serviced upwards of thirty men a day.

Like straight sex, sodomy quickly became a normal daily occurrence for her and Lisa had soon learned to accept a man's penis in her tight arsehole without complaint.

With no form of practical birth control, conception was inevitable and Lisa's four-week medical check had revealed that she was pregnant although there was no way she could ever know who the father was. It also showed that she had contracted gonorrhoea, for the first time, and would require antibiotics.

Over their initial couple of months as prostitutes all of the six women were confirmed as expecting, with one of the Spanish girls, Consuela, along with Lisa being the first.

However, having a baby was deemed to be an occupational hazard for a whore, at least according to Maria, and was no reason for any of them to stop working in the garrison's brothel.

Similarly catching a sexually transmitted infection was also a common occurrence among the girls and over time all of them were regularly diagnosed with something; gonorrhoea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis.

After the first couple of times, they all simply accepted that getting the clap was just yet another occupational hazard for them. They simply took the medication they were prescribed and went back to servicing the unending queue of soldiers.

Over her time in the whorehouse Lisa had learnt a lot of tricks that helped her please men especially the two who had taken a clear liking for her; colonel Martinez and sergeant Mendez. Both men had regularly used her, although when she was summoned by the colonel it was usually to spend the night in his bed rather than for a quick fuck.


12