Spoils of War Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa's descent into whoredom continues.
5.1k words
4.4
21.9k
7
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa opened her eyes early the next morning to the dusty rays of sunlight streaming through a pair of ripped, grubby curtains that were attempting to cover the filthy window. She blinked several times and, after taking a few moments to fully come to, she attempted to roll over and slip out of bed as quietly as possible. Unfortunately, with her bulging stomach, it was impossible to move effortlessly and her struggles to get off the mattress woke the lightly sleeping Rodrigo.

"Hey puta, where are you going? I'm not finished with you yet." He laughed, grabbing her arm and pulling her back to him, his hand sliding around her body to grope her bare breast.

Sighing resignedly, she lay back. There was no point trying to resist, like all men he would just take what he wanted anyway, regardless of how she felt about it.

Rolling her delicate nipple into a hard peak he lowered his mouth to suckle on it while letting his hand slide down over her swollen belly and between her soft thighs. Lisa closed her eyes, the sensations he was arousing in her sensitive tits and delicate clit merging to send waves of pleasure through her abused body.

"Oh... oh yes... aaaahhhhhhh!" she moaned softly, spreading her legs wider to give him complete access to her sex.

Rolling almost on top of her the nauseating Rodrigo switched his lips between her breasts, moving back and forth to nip and suck on the bullet hard buds as he worked first one then two fingers knuckle deep into her juicy slit.

"Mmmmmm... you're so wet baby... you ride me now puta!" he instructed her after several minutes as he eased his fingers out of her cunt and lay back, his cock standing rigid.

Unenthusiastically Lisa pushed herself up onto her knees and straddled his hips. Wrapping her hand around his hard shaft she guided the bulbous head between her puffy lips so it nuzzled against her well used entrance.

"Aaaahhhh... yes... oh fuck... oh fuck!" she gasped as she slowly lowered herself onto his prick, feeling its thickness slide up into her hole, splitting her open.

Impaled, she began to ride Rodrigo's cock as his hands reached up to maul her heavy breasts, toying with the hard teats and roughly squeezing her soft mounds. Grinding down onto his dick while he molested her Lisa groaned and threw her head back, her long blonde hair tumbling down her spine as she began to fuck herself onto the tumescent pole filling her.

"Unhhhh... Aaaahhhh... Unnnghhhh!" grunting and wriggling she squirmed around as his hands dropped to her hips, grasping her tightly and urging her body up and down.

Sitting astride him, her pussy speared on his prick, Lisa clenched her vaginal muscles around his manhood trying to grip it as tightly as she could. Rodrigo, meanwhile leered up at her, bucking his hips off the bed and driving his erection as deep as he could, the swollen crown butting against her cervix again and again.

"Ahhhh... aaahhhh.... Shit!" she squealed, the unwanted delight growing deep in her core.

Her hands dropped to his chest for support, her fingers splayed wide, while her blonde hair fell across her face as she jerked up and down on the hard cock inside her.

"O si... si... o... o... dios mio!" moaning beneath her his eyes rolled up in their sockets as he thrust upwards one final time, sheathing his length in Lisa's cunt he spurted another copious deposit of semen into her very pregnant belly.

Feeling his dick spasm in her pussy she clenched tighter and ground her clit against him, letting her own orgasm bubble over and radiate its waves of pleasure through her.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yesssssssssssss!" she moaned, her body shuddering in the throes of her climax.

Breathing heavily Lisa remained astride him as she gradually came down from her orgasmic high before easing herself awkwardly off his now flaccid shaft. Lifting off his softening dick she felt the trickle of sperm running down the inside of her thigh and looked around for something to clean herself with.

"Excelente! But now we have to go puta" Luis's voice came from the doorway as he sarcastically applauded, interrupting her search for a towel.

Pushing himself up onto his elbows Rodrigo grinned at the pair of them.

"You take care Luis. Look after your whore. She will earn well for you."

"See you soon I hope cousin." He replied, laughing at the comment.

Still leaking cum from her recently fucked slit Lisa climbed off the bed and retrieved her clothes from the floor, quickly slipping on the grubby blouse and skirt before following the sergeant out to the truck. She felt filthy and desperately wanted to shower, even if it would have meant her being back in the open-air wash facilities at the barracks, putting on a free show for the soldiers.

"Where are we going?" she asked shortly after the truck had pulled away from the bungalow.

Luis turned to her, taking his eyes off the road for a moment and grinned, "You'll see soon enough caja."

After that they sat in silence, Lisa gazing aimlessly out of the window as the truck rattled and bumped along the narrow dusty track. Aside from the occasional run-down shack and a few old vehicles that lumbered by going in the other direction there was little else to see.

"I'm hungry." She complained miserably after a few more miles, "I didn't have any breakfast."

Rummaging in his rucksack he pulled out some flat bread and a bottle of water, handing them to her, "You can eat this for now. We'll find more food later."

Despondently she sat and chewed on the heavy bread. It wasn't particularly palatable but it was better than nothing and at least she had something to wash it down with.

It was early afternoon when they started to slow down, the engine making loud grinding and clunking noises so that even Lisa realised something was seriously wrong. Eventually they limped up to a junction with a main road and, with thick white tendrils of steam rising from the front of the truck, Luis pulled over and stopped.

"No more driving, now we either walk or you hitch us a ride puta." He informed her nonchalantly before getting out.

Ponderously Lisa followed suit, clambering inelegantly down from the cab without any offer of help from the former sergeant to stand, hands on hips, at the side of the highway.

"So where are we going?" she asked as they waited for someone to drive by.

Luis looked at her for a long moment, as if thinking what to say, before eventually answering.

"I don't know? We've done ok so far and we're out of the country which is good for me." He said quietly, before adding with a leer, "Maybe I can find you work in some cantina. Who knows?"

Lisa stared at him, hard faced, as he told her of his intention to pimp her out to earn money for him. She considered what to respond with but, in the end, she just shrugged with an attitude of inevitable resignation and went back to silently watching the road.

They must have been waiting there for well over an hour when a large articulated truck finally appeared in the distance. As it grew closer to them Lisa stepped out and waved the driver down, watching him as he slowed to a stop several yards ahead of her.

"Hola senora? Estas bien?" he called out to her after climbing down from his cab.

"Hola senor. In English please and its senorita." She replied to his question.

"Ah ingles. Are you ok senorita?" he switched languages.

She took a few hesitant steps towards him, with Luis following close behind her, "Si, gracias senor, can you give us a lift?"

The driver eyed the sergeant warily, obviously suspecting a hijack, "We are not supposed to stop for anyone but you are very pregnant so..."

"We would be very grateful senor." Lisa said, her voice almost seductive, "I'm Lisa and this is sergea... this is Luis."

He glanced at the small ferret faced man for a second time but then his attention was drawn back to the blonde girl and there was an obvious look of lust in his eyes, despite her rather bedraggled and unkempt appearance.

"I am not supposed..." the driver started to say

"You can fuck her if you give us a lift." the sergeant interjected with a smirk, "No charge."

Lisa turned and glared at him as he offered her to the trucker but said nothing.

"I'm Eduardo." The driver responded, considering the offer that had just been made to him, before continuing, "There's a mining operation about a hundred kilometres up the road, that's where I'm headed. I can take you there."

"Is there a cantina?" Luis asked pointedly.

Eduardo didn't take his eyes off of Lisa, just smirked at Luis's obvious intended innuendo, "Yes there's a cantina. Jose is the owner. I think you'll find it suitable for what you want."

Satisfied the sergeant went back to the broken-down army truck to retrieve his rucksack and then followed Lisa and Eduardo towards the large articulated vehicle.

"When do you want her?" Luis asked pointedly, catching up with the other two.

"Not here." Eduardo said, "It's to open. There's a better spot to pull over down the road a way."

Listening to the way the two men offhandedly discussed her like she was just a piece of meat sent shivers through Lisa's body. The feelings of utter humiliation making her pulse race and her heart pound against her ribcage.

The former soldier climbed up into the cab first, ignoring Lisa, leaving it to the truck driver to assist the pregnant English girl. Eduardo took her arm helping her onto the step before putting a hand on her arse, making sure to grope her rear, as he boosted her upwards.

Sitting with the two men she wrinkled her nose at the smell of sweat and body odour that permeated through the cab. Mixing with the stench of petrol it filled the air and made breathing slightly unpleasant. Knowing that she was as much of a contributor to the pungent aroma as both of her companions, did little to alleviate Lisa's general feelings of wretchedness.

"Is the baby yours?" the driver asked Luis, breaking the oppressive silence after several minutes.

Sergeant Mendez shrugged noncommittally, "Maybe. Who knows?"

Eduardo nodded but didn't reply. It wasn't uncommon for a whore to get knocked up and not know who the father was, especially if they worked at one of the remote mining camps.

Left out of the conversation Lisa gazed unseeing out of the window wondering to herself who the baby's father might be. Of course, the Luis Mendez was a possibility but so was colonel Martinez and all the other men who had raped her at the hotel or fucked her during her first weeks at the garrison brothel.

It was a question that she would almost certainly never know the answer to.

The afternoon sun on the cab and the drone of the engine soon made her drowsy and Lisa could feel her eyes closing despite all of her attempts to stay awake.

"This is the place." Eduardo announcing their arrival at the lay-by jerked her back to consciousness.

It was just a flattened-out area of hard packed earth alongside the highway, obviously put there for tired truckers to stop and rest. There were no facilities, although ahead of them there were another couple of large vehicles parked up.

Eduardo stopped the truck well away from the other two and turned off the engine. For a moment or two there was an almost deafening quiet in the cab that was only broken by the tick of the engine metal cooling.

"I'll wait outside." The former rebel soldier said with a smirk, interrupting the silence, before opening the door and climbing down from the truck leaving Lisa alone with the driver.

"So, puta?" Eduardo looked at her, his eyes filled with lust, "There's a bunk behind us."

Lisa looked around at the grubby mattress laid out in the back of the cab before clumsily clambering between the seats to get to it. Kneeling on the soiled bedding she started to remove her blouse and skirt as the driver quickly followed her. Moving alongside her as she stripped off her clothes, he reached out to fondle her tits, pinching and rolling her thick, aching teats.

"Oh.... aaaaahhhhhhhhh" Lisa gave a long soft moan biting her lower lip as the driver played with her sensitive nipples.

Eduardo spent the next few minutes groping her heavy mounds before slowly teasing his fingers down across her swollen belly pausing with them just above her genitals.

"Undress me puta." He ordered abruptly, raising his hands back up to her breasts.

Obediently, she grasped the bottom of the dirty vest he was wearing, pulling it up and off over his head then tossing it aside. He continued to play with her tits as Lisa ran her hand down his hairy chest and across his protruding stomach to his jeans. She found the zipper and pulled it down before reaching inside to ease his hard cock free, her fingers closing around the thick shaft and stroking up to large mushroom shaped head.

"Bien muchacha." he complimented her as she began to gently wank his prick.

Grinning Eduardo kicked off his boots and struggled out of his oil-stained jeans and grimy boxers as she lightly pumped his shaft, taking a good look at the cock that was about to fuck her.

Leaning over him she spat twice, drooling her saliva onto his manhood then, ignoring the nauseating aroma from his crotch, wrapped her soft red lips around his dick as she went down on him. Although he wasn't exceptionally long, he was thick, really thick, and she knew that she would have to try especially hard to get a decent amount of his rigid wood into her mouth.

"Mmmmnnhhhmmm.... Uummmmnnngghhhhh!" muffled gurgling sounds bubbled up from Lisa's throat as she struggled to accommodate his swollen girth.

Stretching her lips wider so they formed an O around his shaft Lisa began bobbing her head up and down on his hard phallus. His fingers reaching for her head and twisting in her hair, allowing him guide her movements, pushing her down and up, her pliant moist lips caressing his meaty length as she sucked hungrily.

Eduardo reached under her to grope her swollen breasts with his free hand as she orally pleasured him. Alternating between working her mouth up and down on the first few inches of his length then tonguing around the crown until, a few minutes later, he abruptly yanked her hair hard, pulling her off his spit covered boner.

"Parar! Parar! I need to fuck you, puta." he almost shouted and stopped playing with her hard nipples, shoving her away from him and moving to take her from behind.

Inelegantly Lisa struggled onto all fours, her swollen belly hanging under her, glancing back over her shoulder at the truck driver as he positioned himself at her rear, his now fully erect dick ready to enter her very wet and well used pussy.

"Ahhhh...... Fuck!" he certainly wasn't gentle as he slammed his hard length all the way up into her cunt in a single firm stroke, making her cry out as his thickness stretched her sex open.

Pulling back, he drove in again as he started to fuck Lisa hard and deep with long slow strokes, working to achieve his release inside her, while she knelt there letting him pump his thick meat into her. Every time he thrust up into her oozing slit, he would grunt as her puffy vaginal lips folded in around his shaft, cushioning it and making the sex even more enjoyable for him.

"Unhhh... Uhhhh.... Aahhhhh." The truck driver's gasps mixed with the steady slap of his hips against her arse.

"Oh yeah that's so good. Give it to me. Fuck me harder." Lisa moaned as he kept pumping his hard lance into her dripping pussy.

"You like that puta? My cock in your sloppy puta cunt?" his verbal abuse only serving to arouse her further, "I bet that Luis don't fuck you like this, does he?"

She didn't answer, just groaned with delight and pushed back onto his shaft, urging him to drive his pole deeper into her slit, the all too familiar pleasurable sensations starting to build inside her.

"Oh god yes, yes.... fuck meeeeeeeee!" her back arched and her head snapped up as she squirmed and writhed on the hard meat filling her, her climax building rapidly to a crescendo.

"Uh... ahhhh.... Mierda, mierda, mierda.... unghhhhhhhhh!" Eduardo groaned and slammed his thick cock deep up into Lisa's soaking cunt, burying his throbbing shaft to the hilt inside her fuck hole as he started to ejaculate into her.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" she squealed in ecstasy bucking her arse back against him as she brought herself off, her body convulsing as a massive orgasm overwhelmed her.

Behind her the truck driver continued to thrust forcefully into her slit several more times, his shaft pulsing as he peaked, spraying his seed into her pregnant belly until he jerked to a stop, his entire weight resting on her back as they lay together, both panting for breath.

Their coupling complete he paused as he recovered his composure and then eventually withdrew his softening prick from her gaping slit, leaving Lisa to search around for her discarded clothes. Picking them up she slowly dressed herself as Eduardo clambered back into the front of the cab.

"Hey man, you can come back in now." The driver laughed and shouted out of the truck's side window to Luis, "I've finished with her."

"How was she?" sergeant Mendez asked as he climbed up into the cab and looked in the back at Lisa.

"Fine. For a whore that is." Eduardo told him with a grin.

The way they talked about her, making her feel worthless, sent another series of shivers down her spine as she lay curled up on the bunk and closed her eyes. She didn't move as the truck started up again and they pulled out of the lay-by and back onto the road.

"Hey time to wake up puta." The next thing she knew, Luis was shaking her by her shoulder rousing her from her slumber.

"What... where are we?" Lisa blinked and struggled to sit up on the grubby mattress.

He didn't answer, just opened the door and scrambled down from the cab leaving her to follow. She felt soiled and dirty, her thighs coated with dried semen, as she climbed off the bunk and, with barely a glance at Eduardo, stepped awkwardly down from the truck.

The small hamlet they had arrived in was mostly a collection of run-down shacks with just a couple of, more substantial, brick-built bungalows and a small store. The only other property of any note was the cantina cum whorehouse, set just outside the village boundary. This was a long single storey building with several small one-room residences situated just at the back of it.

In the distance Lisa could see the separate, well built, miner's compound that she knew contained their billets, mess hall, store rooms, offices and a doctor's surgery. The size of it made her wonder how many men worked there and wanted to spend their wages on the brothels' whores.

As she looked around, feeling thoroughly depressed and wishing she was back at the soldier's barracks with the other women, the truck started up behind her making her jump. Eduardo driving away, leaving the pair of them standing alone.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" Lisa asked angrily, glaring at the sergeant.

"Well, for one thing you are going to work muchacha." Luis grinned taking her by the arm and leading her towards the cantina.

"N... n... n... nooooo!" she shook her head and tried to pull back away from him.

The sergeant dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her arm, pulling her up close to him so his face was just inches from hers.

"You'll do as I say perra. Comprender?" he spat venomously at her, his eyes blazing.

This sudden outburst of rage really frightened Lisa and she flinched, stepping back nervously.

"But..." she began to protest.

"Now come on!" He interrupted her and yanked her after him, almost dragging her off her feet as he pulled her towards the cantina.

A couple of prostitutes, one of them very obviously pregnant like Lisa, lounged outside the bar-cum-brothel eyeing Luis as he pulled the blonde after him through the entrance. The coolness of the dimly lit cantina struck both of them as soon as they were inside.

12