Spoils of War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you?" an older man, with greying hair and a paunch, approached the couple as they looked about the room.

"We're looking for Jose, the owner?" the sergeant asked him almost dismissively.

The man studied Luis for a few moments, "Si, I am Jose. I own the cantina. Why?"

Luis pulled Lisa in front of him, "I have a whore in need of work."

"She looks a mess and she stinks." Jose looked the young English girl up and down and frowned dismissively, "Maybe I can use her, if she cleans up ok."

Lisa stood by the two men open mouthed as they discussed her like some sort of commodity there to be bartered. She wanted to object, to say something but she knew it would be pointless, she had been taken from one brothel only to end up working in another.

"You have a shower she can use?" sergeant Mendez asked, "And she'll need some fresh clothes."

"The girls all use the shower out back. It's open but it works most of the time." The brothel owner smirked, "She can clean up there while I look for some clothes."

Luis held out his hand to the bordello keeper, "Gracias."

"She has papers?" Jose enquired as the two men shook hands.

Luis shook his head, "No."

In the remote areas, it wasn't unusual for someone not to have identity papers. No one was quite sure which villages were in what country in those regions. Three countries came together in the mountains close by where they were now and the borders were vague at best, which was precisely why the sergeant had chosen to escape to their present location.

Jose seemed completely unperturbed by their lack of documents and casually informed Luis that Captain Morales of the district police was due by in a day or two. Hopefully he would be persuaded to give Lisa a set of papers when he collected his usual monthly payment from the cantina.

"Of course, your puta will also be required to make her own contribution to the captain," the cantina owner smirked to Luis, "either on her back or her knees."

Sergeant Mendez just laughed at this comment.

Jose went on to explain that during the daytime in the cantina, she would be expected help clean up the place as well as doing any other duties, like laundry, that were needed. She would, of course, be available to service any punters although Jose said that it was unlikely that the bar would have many customers during the week. The mine workers were paid on Fridays and spent like sailors on shore leave over the weekend, wasting their money on drinking, gambling and whoring, then were usually broke until the next pay day.

With at least a provisional acceptance from the brothel owner Lisa was shown out to the shower behind the bar. Like the ones at the barracks this was completely exposed and although it was hidden away it would still give anyone watching an unimpeded view of her as she washed herself.

Stripping off her blouse and skirt Lisa stepped under the shower just as

Jose appeared out of the bar to watch her. Trying to ignore him she used the soap to scrub herself clean, especially between her legs, before rinsing off.

"At least you don't stink anymore." He told her as she stepped out of the water.

"Thanks." Came back her sarcastic response.

Once she had dried herself, apart from her hair, the bar proprietor handed her a clean dark skirt and peasant blouse so she could wash her other garments.

"Don't bother putting them on." the owner of the cantina told her, nodding at the clothing, as he took her hand and led towards one of the small rooms at the rear of the bar.

Lisa followed him demurely, any resistance she might have had to being used so casually, had been forced out of her during her six months at the soldier's brothel.

"This will be your room." Jose informed her as they entered one of the small cribs.

She looked around the dimly lit room. It had a bed, a chair and a small cupboard with a basin and jug on top of it. There was no door just a beaded curtain across the entrance and a small opening, covered by some cloth, that served as a window in the back wall.

"I need to fuck you now puta." The whoremaster told her bluntly as he started to undress.

Dropping her own clothes on the chair Lisa did as she was told, climbing awkwardly onto the bed and laying back on the mattress, watching him as he stripped off.

Running his hand slowly back and forth along his rapidly swelling member Jose grinned salaciously at the pregnant English girl, moving unhurriedly towards the bed. Without waiting to be instructed she rolled over, with some effort, onto her hands and knees presenting her hairless pink slit to him.

"Aaaahhhhhhh... fuck!" Lisa gasped as he unceremoniously entered her, splitting her puffy labia apart with his impressive rod.

Grasping her hips firmly, his fingers digging in to her soft flesh, Jose started to fuck her. Thrusting steadily into her pussy with long slow strokes, his hard cock already glistening with her creamy juices, he sighed contentedly.

"Ah yes... you feel good muchacha."

Biting her bottom lip, Lisa immediately felt her arousal growing, the friction from his cock rubbing against her g-spot was sending little ripples of pleasure through her body.

"Ah... Aaaahhh... oh shit... ohhhhhhhh!" pushing back, her heavy tits swinging under her, Lisa groaned as the hard length repeatedly plunged into her compliant cunt.

The bed was soon creaking rhythmically as Jose drove his prick up inside his newest whore, grunting with every stroke he made. Leaning over her, his belly resting on her back, his hands slid under her body to cup her breasts pulling on her engorged teats.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... Ohhhh!" she gasped, every thrust rocking her backwards and forwards.

Enjoying her slick wetness, the whoremonger pistoned his dick firmly up Lisa's well used vagina, grinding against her clit then easing back till just the head of his manhood was lodged in her before sliding his length all the way back in again.

"Oh, si puta... si... si!"

Gradually he increased his tempo, giving the pregnant English girl every inch of his hard throbbing prick as he hammered vigorously away at her cunt. His hips slapping her arse loudly every time he pounded his tumescent cock into her body.

"Ah... si... si... aaaahhhhhhhhh!" behind her she could hear him groaning louder with every stroke and she knew he would soon empty himself in her belly.

With her own climax looming Lisa slid one hand between her thighs, fingers outstretched to frig her pulsing clitoris. The swollen pleasure nub standing out from its hood and sending jolts of ecstasy radiating outward as she toyed with herself.

"Oh... Oh... fuck, fuck... I'm... cummmmmiinnggggggg!" she shuddered violently as she came, her orgasm erupting in her belly, sending waves of delight through her body.

"Aaaaahhhh... diiiiooooooossssssssss!" Jose moaned as he buried his cock in her one last time.

As his member jerked against her velvet walls, spurting thick ribbons of his sperm into her, Lisa's cunt clenched around it, milking his balls of every drop.

Once the brothel owner had finished cumming he simply pulled his dripping shaft out of her slit, offhandedly slapping her firmly across her backside, before reaching for his clothes.

"You will do puta. The men will find you very, very appealing." He laughed as he dressed.

Lisa rolled onto her back, closing her legs, his cum dribbling from her cunt down her arse crack, and watched him as he finished putting his things on.

"So, what do I do?" she enquired, pushing herself up onto her elbows, "When do I start?".

Jose looked back over his shoulder at the naked girl as he drew the beaded curtain aside, "Get dressed and come through to the bar. You start now puta."

She watched him leave before struggling up off the bed and picking up her new skirt and blouse. They were a reasonable fit even though they were a little tight but, most importantly, they were clean and not to uncomfortable.

One of the other girls appeared in the doorway as she was dressing and smiled at her.

"Hola. I'm Simone." She greeted Lisa cheerily although she didn't offer her hand.

"Hola Simone. I'm Lisa, nice to meet you."

The girl nodded towards Lisa's stomach, "How far are you?"

"About 28 weeks, maybe 29. I'm not certain." Lisa sighed and ran her hand across her swollen belly.

"Like Nina then, she's 26 weeks." The prostitute told her, obviously referring to the girl that had been at the cantina entrance when she arrived.

"So how many girls does Jose have here?" Lisa enquired, pulling on her skirt.

Simone shrugged, "Five or six, it depends on who comes and who goes."

It didn't take the young English girl very long to work out that with only half-a-dozen whores to service the mineworkers she would be on her knees more than off them.

The other prostitute obviously realised what she was thinking, "Don't worry though, the days are pretty quiet and Jose doesn't let them overwork us to much in the evenings."

"I better go through to the bar." Lisa said now she had finished dressing.

"Is he the father?" Simone asked, stepping out of the way.

"Who?" Lisa stopped and looked at her questioningly.

The prostitute blinked, and gave her a sympathetic look, "The evil looking soldado that brought you here."

Lisa shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not. I really don't know who it is."

Simone paused considering the answer then taking Lisa's arm she smiled again, "No matter, let's go and meet the other girls."


12