Spoils of War Ch. 05

Story Info
Lisa starts work in the cantina and things get worse.
6.2k words
4.53
14.8k
5
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the bar Lisa could see what Jose had meant when he said the cantina wasn't busy during the week-day's. There was only one customer, a truck driver, who was more interested in his food than any of the whores that were available.

Her own tormentor, former sergeant, Luis Mendez was still sitting at a table in the corner, only now he had one of the girls, a young nineteen-year-old whore named Rosa on his lap while he idly toyed with her breasts. Glaring across at them Lisa felt a strange unexpected sensation almost akin to jealousy inside her.

Much to her relief though, all the other girls who worked for Jose didn't seem to resent having a newcomer amongst them when Simone introduced her around. They all appeared happy that there was another whore to share the workload with them.

"Are you all settled now then baby?" Jose came across the cantina and asked her.

Still staring over at Luis sitting with Rosa she responded tartly, "Yeah, I'm ok."

"Good, good. Just to let you know captain Morales will be here tomorrow morning. We will get all your papers arranged then." He informed her, "Until then you work the bar with the others."

Having finished with Lisa the cantina owner walked away leaving her watching the wiry ferret-faced soldier who had abducted her, wondering why she felt bothered that he had another whore sat on his lap. Her brooding didn't last very long though as two soldiers from the local garrison walked through the doorway, drawing the attention of all the girls including herself.

Immediately the two men entered the other girls started to preen themselves obviously hoping to get their interest and, hopefully, earn some money.

The corporal, who strutted in first, was much older and almost as round as he was short while the younger soldier who followed was, Lisa estimated, no more than nineteen or twenty. He was certainly good looking though, tall and muscled with short jet-black hair.

Rosa meanwhile was about to be busy elsewhere. She stood up and led Luis through to the back rooms, her nose in the air with an attitude of superiority as she walked past the pregnant English girl. Suppressing her undesirable feelings of irritation Lisa ignored them and, like the other girls, concentrated her attention on the two soldiers. She was pleased to see the corporal looking her over, obviously finding her blonde hair unusual amongst the raven locks of the others.

Standing at the bar Lisa watched as Simone, who seemed to be the girl's unofficial leader, swayed across to the two soldiers, toying with her hair and flirting with them as she negotiated for their business. They spoke for a few minutes, frequently glancing back across to Lisa, before she led the corporal across to her.

"He says he wants the blonde gringo puta." Simone told her bluntly, "He likes your hair."

"Oh!" Lisa stammered, "OK I guess."

The other girl grinned, "He doesn't speak any English so you'll have to just do your best."

Simone spoke to the corporal who beamed at Lisa, showing two gold teeth as well as several broken stumps, and counted out the money onto the bar.

"Take it. It's yours." Simone threw her head back and laughed at her perceived reluctance to pick-up the cash, prompting the English girl to reach for the notes.

Lisa found the concept of being paid strange. At the garrison brothel there had been no payment, she had just been there to be used. Now that money was involved, she found the business of whoring herself so much more humiliating. Previously she had been able to justify her predicament to herself saying she had been forced into it but now she was about to willingly prostitute herself.

"Right, yes, of course." Hesitantly she gathered up the money before taking the corporals hand and leading him through to her room behind the back of the bar.

Pushing aside the beaded curtain that acted as the doorway into her room Lisa turned to face the obese soldier before she pulled off her blouse and stepped out of her skirt. Her prominent belly and heavy breasts now totally exposed to the small fat man's lecherous gaze.

"Maravilloso bebe!" he grinned at her, unfastening his shirt before unbuttoning his camouflage pants.

She didn't wait to be asked just dropped inelegantly onto her knees, her small hand wrapping around his cock. Getting close to him she was greeted with the now familiar disagreeable aroma that revealed the usual lack of basic hygiene.

Wrinkling her nose at the odour she took the rapidly hardening prick between her lips, immediately recognising the acrid coppery taste of dried piss on her tongue.

"Mmmmm... Nnnnggghhmmm... Uuuummmmmm!" she slurped noisily, his hand caressing her blonde hair as she sucked on his foul-tasting manhood.

Lisa worked his thick hard shaft with her mouth until her jaws ached, the drool running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. All the while she cupped his balls with her free hand, rolling and playing with them.

"Oh si, si... chupar melo." The smelly corporal gasped, running his thick fingers through her hair again before finally pulling her away from him, his prick exiting her mouth with a soft pop.

Wiping her lips on the back of her hand she waited on her knees for some form of instruction from him, knowing she wouldn't understand anything he said.

"En la cama puta." he nodded towards the bed and Lisa struggled up to awkwardly kneel on the soiled mattress waiting for him.

The bed sagged slightly as the overweight soldier moved behind her, rubbing his cockhead along between her puffy nether lips, before sliding his length all the way up into her pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhh... fuck!" As he entered her, her head came up and her mouth opened emitting a long low moan from the back of her throat.

His large belly rested on her lower back while his fingers grasped her slim hips, pulling her back onto his cock so he was buried to the hilt inside her.

"O dios... si, si!" he grunted starting to pump his shaft between her pink plump labia and into her dripping cunt as he grabbed a handful of her hair, wrapping it in his fist and yanking hard pulling her head up and making her yelp.

"Ow! That hurts!" she squealed, her eyes opening wider.

Lisa arched her spine as the odious little man paid no attention to her obvious discomfort and started to hammer his prick into her pussy, his hips slapping her arse with every stroke. Biting her lower lip, she clutched the sheet, her weight on her arms and her milk heavy breasts swinging under her.

"Ohhhh... aahhh... oh fuck... oh.... oh yeah!" she gasped, the cock fucking her igniting the fires of an orgasm within her.

Behind her he grunted and wheezed, vigorously thrusting his erection into her slit, the weight of his huge stomach pressing down onto her lower back.

"Unhhh.... O Jesus dulce... Aaahhhhh!" Shuddering uncontrollably the corporal rammed his length into Lisa several more times until he jerked to a halt, his organ spasming and spurting a copious deposit of his seed into her belly.

Kneeling on the bed she groaned in frustration, her own climax left unfulfilled when he ejaculated into her.

"Gracias." He grunted as he dismounted, slipping his dick out of her cum soaked hole, and started to dress.

Clumsily Lisa climbed off the bed, struggling to move without difficulty because of her round belly, his semen running down her thighs as she pulled on her skirt and top. Then, once they were both dressed, the two of them made their way back into the bar.

Sergeant Mendez was nowhere to be seen and Lisa assumed he was still with Rosa, the young whore he had left with. The only other man in the bar now was Jose, even the handsome young soldier had gone, presumably with Simone.

For the rest of that afternoon and evening there was nothing for Lisa to do except talk to Jose and the other girls. Rosa and Simone eventually returned and she managed to elicit from the young girl that the sergeant had gone to try and find work at the miner's camp.

During the evening a few villagers did come in but they treated the whores with contempt and showed no interest in them and she would have slept alone but for Sergeant Mendez. He returned to the cantina late in the evening, very drunk, and dragged Lisa off to her room to fuck her before collapsing into unconsciousness.

The following morning Lisa woke next to her snoring pimp and, with a little effort, managed to quietly slip out of bed without waking him. After dressing she left him asleep and went through to the bar to find some breakfast.

There was little to do during the day. The cleaning work around the cantina was minimal and she was busy washing out her old clothes when Jose came to find her.

"Captain Morales is here. Get yourself cleaned up and come in to talk to him." He smirked at her knowing that she would have to pay the policeman with her body, "We need to get you some papers."

A few minutes later she nervously entered the cantina. If the captain decided against giving her document's she knew he could have her arrested and thrown into jail. Jose had told her it was just a formality but she wasn't so certain, she knew she would have to fuck him but would it be enough.

Sitting at a corner table with a plate of food in front of him the captain looked up at the blonde English girl as she walked in. He was a swarthy dark-haired man, in his early forties she guessed, looking rather smart in a clean well-pressed dark green uniform.

"So, you are the gringo puta?" he asked her after studying her for a minute or two as if deciding what he would do.

"Si." Lisa answered quietly.

"I am captain Hector Morales, police commandant for this area." He looked her up and down again, "Perhaps we should go out to the back and discuss your papers?"

She nodded, she knew what was expected of her, waiting for the captain to finish his meal and follow her.

Fortunately, when she led the policeman into her crib sergeant Mendez was absent. She didn't know where he had gone but she was fairly certain he was avoiding the captain and any awkward questions he might be asked.

"Strip!" captain Morales ordered brusquely once they were in her small back room, "I will examine you and take the necessary photographs for your papers."

A little self-consciously she removed her blouse and skirt, exposing her milk laden breasts and swollen pregnant belly before, awkwardly, climbing onto the bed. He then proceeded to give Lisa a cursory bodily check to ensure she was at least, visibly, disease free.

"Good, that seems fine. I will ask the doctor at the camp to give you a full formal check-up. Now are you certain you want to become a licensed prostitute?" the captain asked pointedly.

"I... I'm sure." She said without sounding it.

He simply nodded accepting her agreement, "Then we will have to mark you. Just so you can never masquerade as an honest woman again. You understand?"

"Mark me? How?" Lisa looked at him with alarm.

"Si. We have to tattoo a discrete mark and your number on you." He grinned, "Jose can do this. He does many tattoos for the miners."

She breathed a small sigh of relief, "Oh I see."

The captain went back to the bar to fetch his bag and summon the brothel owner while Lisa sat on the bed and waited. When they came back Jose set up his equipment as the policeman sat in the chair writing on some papers.

"Her number will be 477815." Captain Morales told him, "At the top of her thigh on the inside."

"477815! Si." Jose repeated back to him and then asked Lisa to lay back and open her legs wide.

For the next few minutes there was just the soft buzz of the needle as Jose wrote the number, preceded by the letter P, in small black letters on the inside of her leg, just below her pussy. When he had finished, he wiped the mark and then gave her some protective gauze.

"Cover it when the captain is finished with you. It will be fine in a day or two." He told her as he packed his things away and left.

Once the owner of the cantina had gone the policeman finished filling in the documents before taking several photographs of her. There were a couple of head shots and a several fully nude ones including two with her legs spread wide so that they showed her tattoo.

"I have put your name down as Lisa Mendez." The captain informed her without asking.

"But..." she went to protest.

"That's everything. I will bring your completed identity papers next time I visit." He interrupted her as he began to undress, ready to take this part of his payment.

Naked he guided the pregnant English girl onto her knees before him and pressed his cockhead to her lips. She looked almost innocently up at him as her fingers encircled his shaft, stroking along it, before she opened her mouth to accept the first few inches. Unlike most of the men she serviced the policeman actually smelt relatively clean and had obviously showered that morning.

"Hhhhmmmm.... Ummmmmmmm!" she hungrily sucked on the captain's cock, covering it with her saliva.

Standing over her he groaned, stroking her blonde hair as he enjoyed her oral attentions. She knew a lot depended on her performance so she put everything she knew into pleasing him.

"Ahh si... si... succionándome."

Her head bobbed steadily back and forth as she swallowed the hard length, taking it in until the crown hit the back of her throat. Fellating him her lips tightened around his pulsing girth to increase his pleasure while she gazed up into his face.

"Mmmnnngghhhmmm.... Unnnnhhhmmmm!" the sound of her mouth greedily slurping on his dick filled the tiny room.

"Ahhh si muchacha... enough. Get on the bed." He finally interrupted her oral ministrations.

Flexing her aching jaw Lisa made the ungainly climb onto the bed, positioning herself on her hands and knees, ready to accept him. She felt the bed sag as the policeman knelt behind her and eased the tip of his prick between her puffy pink lips,

"Aaaaahhhhhhh.... Shiiiiiittttttt!" she gasped as he thrust up into her, his girth stretching her well used pussy wide open.

His hands slid around her, cupping her full weighty tits, rubbing the engorged nipples against his rough palms, causing a creamy fluid to trickle from her teats. Embarrassed Lisa hung her head, blonde hair swaying across her face, as the captain massaged the liquid into her breasts.

"Oh fuck.... fuck... yes!" she moaned softly, his slow easy strokes sending ripples of pleasure through her body as she felt her breasts lactate for the first time.

Behind her the policeman languidly thrust into her cunt, taking his time to fuck her, enjoying the soft velvet feel of her slick vaginal walls pressing against his cock. Slowly he let the tempo build, feeling the sensations growing as he did, his hips slapping loudly against her firm arse cheeks with every stroke.

Oh yes puta... yes, yes" captain Morales grunted and gasped as he began to piston his prick faster into her depths.

Beneath the mating couple the bed creaked and groaned in protest at their vigorous coupling. Eager for his release now Hector Morales dropped his hands to Lisa's hips to give himself a better grip on her as he pumped his shaft between her puffy pink pussy lips.

"Unhhh... aaahhhh... ahhhh... fuck!" she squealed, her orgasm building rapidly now.

"OH DIOS... SI... SI...AHHHHHHHHH!" roaring out loud the police captain sheathed his weapon in Lisa's cunt, the hard length throbbing as it spurted his cream into her depths.

"Fuck... oh fuck... fuck, fuck.... I'm gonna cuuuummmmmmmm!" almost in unison she shrieked, her body tensing them spasming as she climaxed on his dick.

Panting breathlessly captain Morales held himself inside Lisa's slit, letting his shaft pump out every last drop of his seed before slowly withdrawing.

Standing up from the bed he looked at the English girl, watching his cum run down from her gaping hole onto her thighs.

"Asombroso muchacha... asombroso." He smirked reaching for his uniform and starting to get dressed.

Slowly Lisa stood up and reached for a grubby towel to wipe the sticky goo from between her legs before covering her new tattoo with the gauze Jose had given her. Then putting her skirt and blouse back on she followed the policeman back to the bar.

"I will see you in a couple of days." Hector Morales told her with a lascivious smirk, "We can renew our, how you say conocimiento, when I bring your new papers for you."

"Thanks." Lisa replied sighing inwardly at the fact the police captain seemed to have developed more than a passing interest in her.

After he had gone there was little else to do so she went back to washing her clothes before taking a much-needed shower. Even Luis Mendez had disappeared and Lisa assumed he had gone off to work at the mine.

No one came into the cantina that day, although the obnoxious former rebel soldier did eventually return much later, and the girls were pretty much left to their own devices, spending the majority of the time just chatting amongst themselves. As Lisa had suspected Luis had been working at the pit and, slumping into a seat, he immediately pulled her onto his lap before ordering a beer from Jose.

"Ow av u bee day ma lil puta? Av u eart los of monee?" he had obviously already been drinking heavily from the way he slurred his words.

She shook her head, "No, it's been empty here."

"Pity." He openly groped her breast, letting his fingers tease the swollen teat through her blouse.

Lisa bit back a moan as the sensitive nub immediately responded to his touch, hardening quickly and leaking a small amount of fluid that stained her top.

"Don worree bebe, I will tae car of yu la'er." Drunkenly leering at her he squeezed her tit firmly before taking a swig from his beer bottle.

For the next couple of hours, she remained on the sergeant's lap being subjected to his hands molesting her whenever he wanted. A couple of the locals came into the bar during the evening but, as usual, they simply ignored the girls and what Luis was doing to her.

It was a few bottles of beer later that the very inebriated sergeant Mendez pushed Lisa to her feet and, taking her hand, dragged her through to her small room out the back of the bar.

Shoving her roughly so she was face down on the bed he dragged her skirt up to expose her sex.

"Sprea yur egs." He slurred as he kicked her feet apart and unzipped his pants.

Gripping the soiled sheet tightly Lisa did as she was told and, opening her legs, waited for him to use her.

"Unghhhhhhhhh!" she grunted loudly, going up on to her toes as the loathsome former rebel soldier unceremoniously forced his cock into her tight arsehole.

Ignoring her obvious discomfort Luis started to sodomise Lisa, grasping her hips and forcefully pulling her back as he drove his shaft into her bowels. Beneath him the pregnant English girl squirmed and gasped, her body responding to the buggery primarily because of the lack of any sexual activity during the day.

"Ungh... unhhh... aaahhhh... mierda!" behind her he groaned and gasped, hammering his dick into her anus as he sought his release.

Resting on her belly with her heavy veined tits jiggling Lisa took every stroke like the whore she had become, feeling the unwanted but familiar sensations flare up inside her.

"Shit... oh shit... oh, oh, ahhhhh!" gritting her teeth she felt every inch of his hard prick stretching her rubbery bowel and burrowing deep into her anus.

Sliding one hand between her thighs Lisa began to tease her pulsating clitoris with her finger, bucking her hips back as the pleasure increased in her core.

"Ahhhhhh... joder, joder... ahhhhhhhh!" shuddering to a halt sergeant Mendez growled, burying his full length in her rectum and emptying his balls into her bowels.

Lisa groaned in frustration as she felt him come inside her, leaving her teetering on the verge of her own climax, as he rolled off her and collapsed, comatose, on the bed. With his semen dribbling out of her gaping arsehole and running down her thighs she frantically frigged her clit, striving for her own release.

12