Spoils of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh... oh shit... ah... ahhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned and bucked on her hand as she finally came.

Her body jerked powerfully, wave after wave of pleasure and relief washing over her as she stroked her digits against her swollen, throbbing bud. Gradually her movements slowed until, finally, she eased her hand from between her thighs to lick her juices from the tips of her sticky fingers.

By the time she had recovered the sergeant was unconscious and snoring loudly as he lay on his back across the foot of the bed. Glaring hatefully down at him Lisa had to use all her strength to roll him over so she could undress and lie down herself.

The following morning, the Friday, she was awakened by Luis struggling up off the bed to go off to work.

"You'll be busy tonight muchacha," he told her, as he left for the mine works, "Just make sure you work hard for me."

Laying back on the bed she poked her tongue out at the empty doorway and ran her hand over her stomach feeling the baby kick. She knew he was right about her being busy; the miners would be paid this afternoon and, along with the other girls, she would be in demand tonight.

After eating Lisa busied herself with her daily routines; showering, washing her clothes and bedding, and helping Jose get the bar ready for the expected influx of miners that evening.

"Are you ready?" Simone poked her head through the beaded curtain as Lisa sat and brushed out her blonde hair, "They'll be here in a little while, ready to spend their wages."

She looked up and smiled, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Together the two women made their way through to the bar to join the other whores, all waiting, ready to ply their trade. They didn't have very long to wait and it was shortly after 5 p.m. that the first workers appeared in the cantina, eager to enjoy what was probably their first alcohol in a week.

"Hola senorita." A gruff voice from behind her startled Lisa as she stood at the bar.

Turning around she forced a smile at the broad shouldered, bearded miner who had spoken to her, "Hola."

Now he had her attention he spoke rapidly in Spanish, obviously making the assumption that she was a local girl.

"He wants to know if you're available." Simone interjected, before answering him.

Once she had finished speaking to him, she turned back to Lisa, "I told him you are a whore like the rest of us but that you are English and don't understand our language."

"Oh ok." Was about all she could think to reply as she took the miners arm to lead him out to the back.

Simone grinned, and called after her, "His name is Delmar and he doesn't speak English either so just make the best of it."

Once they were back in her small room Lisa quickly stripped off her blouse and skirt as her punter watched, reaching out to cup one of her heavy breasts in his hand.

"Dinero?" she asked, holding out her hand for the money.

With a chuckle Delmar released his hold on her and pulled several notes from his pocket, counting out the appropriate amount and handing it to her. Smiling she took the money, the simple act making her feel even more like a whore than normal.

"Gracias." She nodded and, without waiting to be told, dropped onto her knees and started to unfasten his pants.

Much to her surprise he smelt clean and, with surprise, she realised that the men that would use her that night would have cleaned up and showered after their day spent working underground. With a sense of relief, she wrapped her hand around his dick and began to stroke her nimble fingers along its length.

"Aiiieee... si, muy bien." He grinned down at her.

Feeling him harden Lisa lowered her mouth to his cockhead, flicking it with her tongue before taking it between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Hhhhhmmmmmmmm!" noisily she started to suck on his prick, bobbing her head and working her mouth back and forth along half his rigid shaft.

Wrapping his fingers in her long blonde hair Delmar started to guide her movements, pulling and pushing her backwards and forwards as she tightened her lips around his pulsing cock. Her eyes flicked upwards, looking at him for a moment while her free hand cupped and played with his hairy balls.

"Follar ahora." He nodded towards the bed and it was obvious to Lisa what he wanted now.

Awkwardly she clambered up to her feet and knelt on the bed, looking back at her customer as he stripped off his pants and moved to position himself behind her.

"Oh fuck... ahhhhhh!" she groaned out load, his hard length sliding into her pussy in a single stroke.

"O follar... si, si..." behind her he grunted as he began to fuck her, his hands reaching under her to grope her milk-laden tits.

The steady creak of the bed springs matched his rhythm, his solid cock pumping steadily into her dripping fuck hole as his fingers pulled and twisted her aching teats. Closing her eyes Lisa moaned softly, she was well acquainted with the familiar feelings that had started to build in her belly.

"Oh... oh, oh... yes, yes... oh fuck!" her soft groans only served to encourage her customer to fuck her harder.

Sliding his hands back to her hips Delmar began to hammer away at her cunt, his hips slapping her arse loudly. Fingers digging into her soft flesh and jerking her back onto his prick every time he pushed into her.

"Ah... ah... ah... FOLLER!" with a roar he sheathed his length in her oozing slit one last time before spurting his precious seed into her pregnant belly.

"Oh shit... shit... I'm gonna... cuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!" Lisa shrieked, her head snapping up as she came a moment later.

She shuddered through the waves of ecstasy, her cunt muscles gripping his dick, milking every drop of cream from his balls.

"Maravilloso, excelente... mi puta bonita" Delmar slapped her arse as he eased his cock out of her cum filled pussy.

Lisa rolled over and sat on the bed, watching her punter as he got dressed and, with a brief nod to her, left her in her room, Sighing, she pushed herself slowly up off the bed and picked up her skirt and blouse, slipping them on and following Delmar back to the cantina to find her next customer.

Almost as soon as she stepped back into the bar another miner propositioned her. This one could speak a little English and after a brief conversation she took his arm and guided him back to her room. The customer lay back on her bed and, after she had stripped, he let her get him hard with her mouth before urging her to ride him. Clumsily straddling him she reached for his cock and fed the engorged crown into her slit before impaling herself on his shaft.

Bracing her hands on his chest Lisa rode her punter hard, her heavy tits bouncing as she worked her pregnant body onto his dick. Her cunt muscles clenched around his shaft as he thrust up into her, burying his length in Lisa's well used pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhhh!" he groaned, his cock throbbing as it pumped another load of semen into her belly.

With her punter's cum running down her thighs Lisa rather inelegantly dismounted, and after dressing she again returned to the cantina.

Over the next hour and a half or so she serviced several more, horny, miners in her room, all of them ejaculating inside her and adding to the cum in her belly.

Re-entering the bar after finishing with her fifth or sixth client she noticed that everyone seemed to be absorbed by a card game that had started at the rear of the room. It was only when she got a little closer that she realised, with some surprise, Luis Mendez was one of the four poker players.

It wasn't unusual for the patrons of the cantina to gamble on cards but what had drawn everyone's attention to this particular game was the size of the potential winnings.

"Hey baby." One of the drillers from the mineworks grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap, "Come and join me."

Lisa giggled and settled against him letting him fondle her breasts as she draped an arm about his neck while they both watched the card game.

"Do you want to take me out back?" she asked him.

He kept his eyes on the game, "In a little while. I want to see who wins such a large pot."

Turning their attention back to the card players they were just in time to see one of the men raise the stake to a hundred dollars causing a gasp from several of the onlookers.

"I'm out." one of the other players decided to quit.

The next of the four considered continuing for moment before throwing in his hand as well, "I'm out to."

Sergeant Mendez smirked and pushed a pile of notes into the middle of the table, "I'll see you."

The first player grinned and laid out his cards in front of him; a pair of jacks and a pair of eights.

"Mine I believe." he reached for the pot.

Before he could scoop it up the former sergeant grabbed his hand and stopped him, "Not so fast amigo."

With a smirk he spread his five cards across the table top; two fives and three kings, a full house.

In the ensuing silence you could have heard a pin drop as the loser stared at the playing cards for a several seconds while Luis started to gather up his winnings.

"Penso que me podria enganar." The other man spat out the words venomously as he stood up.

Lisa's Spanish wasn't particularly good but it was obvious, even to her, that Luis Mendez had just been accused of cheating.

"Ve a follar a tu madre" the sergeant threw back at him, also leaping to his feet.

Everything then happened so quickly Lisa couldn't fully grasp in what order the events actually took place.

The two men launched themselves at each other, knocking over the table and scattering money and cards all across the floor as they struggled. Some of the whores screamed in fear while several of other miners tried to intervene and break up the fight.

As quickly as it had begun the small melee suddenly broke apart as Luis Mendez staggered back, wide-eyed in shock, the hilt of a knife protruding from his chest and a bright red stain growing on the front of his shirt. Jumping up Lisa also screamed, staring unbelieving as the sergeant who had kidnapped from the barrack brothel slumped onto the floor, very obviously dead.

In the ensuing confusion virtually all of the bars' patrons rapidly exited the cantina, including the murderer, leaving Jose and his whores alone with the body.

"What are we going to do?" Rosa, the youngest of the prostitutes started to weep hysterically.

"First everyone must calm down." Jose looked around at the girls, several of whom were sobbing, including Lisa, "Simone. Go and lock the door while I telephone the doctor and Hector Morales. We must close the bar until the police come. And Lisa, you go and find a sheet to cover him up."

As the girls did as they had been told Jose picked up the telephone and placed his calls with the local police captain and the mine doctor.

"The doctor, he is coming now and captain Morales will be here first thing." He informed them all once he put the receiver down, "Now everyone off to bed."

The cantina owner grasped Lisa's wrist as she went to go to her room.

"Are you alright muchacha?" Jose asked here with a surprising amount of concern evident in his voice, "After all you did come here with him."

She sniffed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, "Yeah. I'm ok thank you. It was just a shock is all."

"Yes, it must have been." He smiled sympathetically, "Try and get some sleep, I'm sure the captain will be here early."

In her bed Lisa lay awake for ages, staring up at the ceiling and trying to understand why she had been upset at the death of Luis Mendez? He had been the first of the rebels to rape her at the hotel all those months ago and had continued to abuse her during her time as one of the garrison whores.

Finally, he had subjected her to one last ordeal when he had kidnapped her. Taking her, against her will, from the barrack brothel to accompany him as he fled from any possible reprisal's when the country's legitimate government had been restored.

She certainly didn't care for him. Did she? He had tormented her during her time as a whore and she was glad he was dead. So why had she cried? All she could attribute it to was the fact that he had been a constant in her life over the preceding months and she had grown used to him.

At some point in her pondering, she fell asleep as the next thing she remembered was Simone shaking her gently while sunlight streamed through the small window.

"Time to get up sleepyhead. The captain is here and he wants to talk to us all."

"Oh ok." Lisa yawned and slowly got up out of bed, unconcerned she was completely naked, "I'll be in as soon as I get dressed."

A few minutes later she walked into the bar where Captain Morales and two other policemen were busy interviewing each of the girls in turn. The doctor from the miner's camp was also there supervising the removal of the body.

"Ah Lisa." The police captain got up and guided the English girl to a table away from the others.

"You wish to speak to me?" she asked him as she sat down.

He pushed a laminated card and some documents across the table towards her, "Your papers as promised."

She picked them up, carefully examining each of them in turn, noting with a little sadness that her name had been recorded as Lisa Mendez rather than Gerdner. That life was in her past, she knew that now. For all she knew her husband was dead and, even if he wasn't, there was no way he would want her now, a pregnant whore.

"A nasty business. I know you had nothing to do with the killing but my advice to you is to disappear...." Lisa glanced up as Hector Morales continued talking.

Looking at him somewhat confused, she interrupted him, "Disappear?"

"Si, disappear, vanish, leave." He repeated.

"Why?" Lisa queried.

Taking back her documents for a moment the police captain answered her, "Because of these. They will pass a basic inspection but if they are properly analysed the truth will come out."

She contemplated the papers he was holding for a moment realising the full meaning of his words. If the lack of any legitimacy about them was ever revealed then she would be arrested and thrown in jail. Worse she would almost certainly have to confront her old life and come to terms with the consequences of what she had become.

The implications of what he suggested might happen was too awful for her to contemplate, "Where should I go?"

"Perhaps the city or somewhere on the coast. I'm sure a.... a young lady like yourself will find a way to get by." The insinuation was obvious.

Lisa paused and thought for a moment, "Ok, if you think it's for the best. I'll get my things together and try to hitch a ride."

"Excelente." He smiled and stood up, "I will be sorry to see you go, you are a most enjoyable fuck, but it is for the best."

Less than an hour later Lisa said tearful goodbye to Jose, Simone and the rest of the girls before trudging disconsolately up the mining camp with her bag to try to hitch a lift to the city.


12