Spoils of War Ch. 06

Story Info
Alone in the city Lisa faces a life changing decision.
5.3k words
4.65
15k
11
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the mining camp Lisa had already had her request for a lift turned down by two drivers and she was beginning to wonder if she would find anyone would actually take her, when she pessimistically approached a third.

"Hola." She smiled at him, "I'm looking for someone who might give me a ride to the city?"

The third trucker, a tall gangly man with a drooping moustache, eyed her lustfully, "I know you don't you work at the cantina?"

"Yes. I just need to get to the city though." Lisa responded hopefully, "I would be very grateful if you would take me."

He considered her for a moment, before glancing around to make sure they weren't being watched and then taking her hand he drew her behind one of the storage sheds. Out of sight of anyone passing by, he unzipped his jeans and, putting his hand on her shoulders, gently guided her onto her knees.

"Ok puta, a first instalment now. Then I take you."

She didn't need any further instruction from him, she had known that this was going to the likely payment for a ride. Extracting his cock from his pants she began to stroke her fingers along its length before taking the swelling crown in her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm... Hhhhmmmmmm... Ummmmmm!" worming her tongue around his cockhead she greedily sucked in the first couple of inches of his hard meat, looking up at him as she did.

Above her he groaned with pleasure, reaching down to wrap his fingers in her blonde hair, "Oh si, si... suck me puta."

Obediently Lisa started to bob her head, sliding her soft red lips back and forth along almost half the length of his throbbing shaft. One hand wrapped lightly around the root feeding his prick into her mouth while the other reached around him to clutch his bum.

Somewhere, out of sight in the distance, she could hear men's voices and engines roaring as she sucked on his dick, all of which added to the incongruity of the situation she found herself in. Nonetheless she continued to work her lips along his cock, his hand gently pulling and pushing, guiding her movements as she slurped noisily on him.

"Nnnnngghhmmmm... Hhhhmmmmmm... Uuuunnghhhmmm!" drool ran down her chin while the tip of his dick probed deeper, easing down her throat and making her gag.

Groaning out loud the trucker tightened his grip on her hair, forcing her lips all the way down to the root of his hard shaft, "Ahhh... ahh... ahhhhhh... yes. Take it all puta!"

Struggling to breathe her nostrils flared as she choked on his prick, trying to push him away, "Ummmnnnfffffffffff... Ummmnnnhhhhhhh!"

Grunting his body tensed and Lisa's eyes widened as the first unexpected spurt of semen completely filled her throat, almost making her retch and forcing her to swallow.

"Si, si, si!" he held her in place, his prick spasming in her mouth erupting again and again, pumping a generous amount of his sticky man cream down her gullet.

Keeping her lips wrapped tightly around his girth she swallowed repeatedly, waiting until he finished cumming before licking the last drops from the end of his manhood as she eased her mouth off him. Smiling she looked up again, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth and tucking his softening organ back in his pants.

"You will take me now then? Yes?"

"Si now I drive you. I'm Diego. You are?" he held out his hand to assist her up.

"Lisa, I'm Lisa."

They headed back to his truck where Diego took the opportunity to freely grope her rear as he gave the pregnant English girl a boost up to get into the cab before joining her.

"I will stop on the road and enjoy you again later, before we reach the city." He casually informed her, without asking for her agreement, as he started the engine and pulled out onto the road.

It was a long boring journey and it was well after six o'clock in the evening when the trucker finally pulled up somewhere in the city.

"Will here do for you?" Diego asked, obviously wanting to be rid of his passenger.

Lisa shrugged looking out of the window before replying flatly, "It's as good as anywhere I guess."

Awkwardly she climbed down from the cab on her own, her bulging stomach making the undertaking difficult. The evening air was starting to cool noticeably, making her nipples harden and push out through the thin material of her blouse as she stood on the street watching the truck drive away in the busy evening traffic.

He had pulled over a couple of hours out from their destination and made her get into the back of his cab to fuck her. Now she could feel his dried cum coating the inside of her thighs as she looked about her wondering what she was going to do.

The enormity of leaving the cantina without a plan became very apparent to Lisa now she was alone. She had nowhere to go, she had very little money in a strange city where she didn't know a single soul. Even her clothing stood out, marking her as a simple peasant girl trying to make some money from the world's oldest profession.

"Are you available muchacha?" a voice from behind her made her twist around to see who had spoken.

A rough looking man of indeterminate middle-age stood behind her, blatantly staring at her, his eyes showing his undisguised lust as they roamed up and down her body.

For a moment she considered saying no to him but she had very little money and if she was going to have to rent a room for the night, albeit a cheap one, she would need a lot more cash.

"Si senor, I'm available." She replied with a sigh of resignation as she submitted to her inevitable return to whoring.

"Ah English, good, good. You have a room?" his salacious sneer making her shiver.

Lisa shook her head, "No, not yet. I've... I've just arrived."

"No matter." The punter shrugged and took her by the arm, leading her down the road a short way before turning into a dark alleyway.

Once they were out of sight of anyone passing by out in the street he stopped and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it gently, his fingers teasing on the firm nub pressing out through her top.

"How much puta?"

Hesitantly she gave him a price, upping the figure she was told to ask for back in the cantina and hoping it sounded reasonable now she was in the big city.

The man didn't answer or attempt to negotiate. Instead, he simply withdrew his wallet and pulled out a few notes, counting them out to Lisa. She glanced at them briefly making a mental note to ask for more the next time before tucking the money in her bag.

Without waiting to be told what to do she squatted down in front of him, her slender fingers hurriedly unzipping his pants. She could see his unshaven face grinning down at her as she freed his cock and slid her lips around it.

"Mmmmmmm... Hmmmmmmmm!" starting to suck on the dick in her mouth her head began bobbing steadily back and forth as she easily swallowed half his length.

"Ah... Ahhhhhh!" Leering down at her, her unnamed customer groaned softly as she took his hard dick deeper into her throat.

Stretching her jaws open around his swelling girth Lisa gagged and spluttered on the thick shaft, her blue eyes swivelling up to watch her punter, silently hoping he would soon cum.

She was quickly disappointed when he reached down and pulled her to her feet, his spit coated prick slipping out of her mouth, and turned her around to face the wall. Leaning forwards against the rough brickwork with her fingers splayed apart she spread her feet wide as her customer raised her skirt up above her waist.

"Unghhhhhhhh." Grunting loudly, she went up onto her toes when he unceremoniously entered her, pushing his hard cock straight up into her well-used cunt.

Reaching around his hands slid under her top to cup her breasts as he began to thrust forcefully into her, fucking her vigorously straight from the start. Gasping breathlessly Lisa leant her cheek against the wall and took the hard pounding, feeling his prick splitting her open with every stroke.

"Ahhhh... Unhhhhh... fuck, fuck... oh fuck!" moaning softly she closed her eyes feeling her body responding to him.

In the distance she could both hear the sounds of the street; cars driving, people walking by and talking, along with all the other noises which abound in a city centre.

Half expecting someone to walk down the alley and catch them Lisa tightened her vaginal muscles around his prick, trying to grip it as it slid between her soft moist folds.

"Dios... oh dios... ahhhhhhhhh... yessssss!" behind her he gasped, his hands dropping to her hips as he drove his length into her one last time, holding his organ deep inside her as he started to empty his balls into her belly.

She felt his shaft pulse and knew he was ejaculating as she pushed back, dropping one hand between her thighs to hurriedly frig on her throbbing clitoris.

"Ahhhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Lisa shuddered, bringing herself off as her punter moved his hands up to grope her tits through the thin blouse one last time.

Panting for breath he laid across her back, remaining joined to her for a few moments until they had partly recovered.

"Excelente puta!" he complimented her, slowly withdrawing his cock from her slit, a dribble of sperm oozing out after him.

She could do nothing about the semen running down her legs so after pushing herself up off the brickwork and smoothing down her skirt Lisa followed her customer back out onto the street where, after a curt adios, he turned and walked away.

Back on the pavement she stood, slightly bemused, wondering what she should do now as people rushed by her as if she were invisible. Most of them simply disregarded her although a few of the men openly leered at her, their interest in her obvious. Not wanting to just stand around and with the uncomfortable sensation of cold cum trickling down her thighs she started to walk slowly back towards the spot where she had been dropped off.

"Hola! How much puta?" another male voice accosted her before she had gone too far, his comment basic and straight to the point.

Turning to find a much older man in front of her Lisa looked him up and down before replying, increasing the price she had given to her previous customer.

"Ok let's go." He agreed after a moment's consideration.

Not knowing what else to do she led her new punter back towards the alleyway she had just used, trying to ignore the judgemental glares of some of the passers-by. The feeling of shame and embarrassment that their evident disapproval left her with was totally mortifying a far worse feeling than anything she had experienced before.

Back in the alley she took his money and repeated her earlier activities; dropping to her knees and after releasing his member sucking on it until he was hard. Then, just as before, she leant up against the brick wall and let him fuck her from behind until he came in her, adding his cum to the jism still leaking out of her pussy.

Once he was finished with her, he simply zipped up and walked away, leaving her feeling even more demeaned than she had been as she tried to clean herself up.

Barely holding her emotions in check, she returned to the main street where, on the verge of tears, she took refuge in a small café. Ignoring the only other customer in there she ordered a coffee and sitting down at a quiet table she stared into her cup and began to cry.

"Senora? Estas bien?" the older man who had been sitting at the counter when she entered was standing by the table looking down at her.

"It's senorita." Lisa smiled weakly wiping her eyes, "And no not really."

"Ah you are English." He pulled out a chair and sat down, "My name is Hugo de Santos. Is there anything I might do to help you?"

She studied him for a moment. He was tall, grey haired and looked fairly fit and athletic for his age which she estimated to be around sixty. More than anything else she was taken in by his deep brown eyes which, to her, seemed calm and sympathetic.

She shook her head, "No senor. I doubt there is anything anyone can do for me."

He smiled, "You never know senorita?"

There was something reassuring and non-judgemental about him and over the next half-an-hour, and another coffee, Lisa slowly told him her story leaving nothing out, despite dissolving into occasional bouts of sobbing. By the time she had finished relating her experiences she felt completely and utterly emotionally exhausted.

For a long minute the older man considered her, clearly thinking through everything he had heard, as she gazed back at him through red-rimmed eyes.

Then eventually he spoke, "There is little we can do this evening; it is getting late. I offer you my humble house for tonight and perhaps we can discuss things in the morning?"

Lisa had few, if any, options for a place to stay that night and for some unknown reason she found herself liking and trusting Hugo, so she hesitantly accepted his offer.

"When is the bambino due?" he enquired as they walked slowly along a quiet street towards his house.

"Umm... maybe 5 or 6 weeks at the most." She replied, uncertain as to the exact date the baby was due.

"And the father?"

Lisa shrugged, "I have no idea who he is."

Hugo didn't say anything more reflecting on her answers as they walked.

"Ah, we are here." He declared a few minutes later, stopping outside of a pair of heavy wrought iron gates that opened inwards onto a long gravel driveway.

Open mouthed Lisa stared at the large house that stood at the end of the drive, surrounded by its own landscaped grounds. Its columned doorway and multi windowed front taking her completely by surprise.

"You... you live here?" she finally managed to speak.

"Si. This is my humble abode." Hugo grinned at her, "Leading her towards the house."

Her eyes opened wide in amazement as she followed him up the driveway to the front door, allowing him to open it for her. A display of manners that she hadn't experienced for a long time.

Once inside the house she gazed around the large hallway, completely overwhelmed by the display of opulence that was evident wherever she looked.

"This is all yours?" Lisa stared open mouthed around her still not quite believing what she was seeing.

"Ah yes. But let me show you your room." He started to lead her towards the large staircase that swept up to the first floor.

Before they reached the first step a small middle-aged woman scurried into the hall to greet the owner. They exchanged several sentences in rapid Spanish while the woman cast a critical eye over the somewhat bedraggled Lisa.

"My housemaid." He told her as the woman tutted loudly and hurried away.

"You have servants?" Lisa queried.

Hugo smiled, "Si. But only a few. That was Consuela, my housemaid. There is also Farina, the cook and a gardener, Victor but he doesn't live here."

"Oh!" was all that she could think to say.

"Don't mind Consuela. She makes it her business to look after me." He informed her as he led her up the stairs.

Given the fact that she had told him her story and was a registered prostitute Lisa had expected to be sharing Hugo's room. So, it came as another shock to be shown into her own accommodation, a large airy room with an en-suite bathroom.

"You'll be in here. Feel free to use the bath and I'll see if Consuela can find you some clean clothes." He told her as he left, closing the door behind himself.

As soon as she heard him leave, she checked the doors expecting to find them locked and being pleasantly surprised to find they weren't.

Ten minutes later she sank, sighing with unadulterated pleasure, into a tub full of bubbles revelling in the first bath she had had in countless months. Relaxing in the hot water she closed her eyes still unable to quite believe the luxury she found herself in.

Sinking under the surface she ran her fingers through her greasy hair before using the shampoo that she had found to properly wash it for the first time in ages.

Eventually, she reluctantly got out of the cooling water and, wrapping herself in a huge towel, opened the door to find a small pile of clean clothes laid out on the bed for her. After drying herself and brushing out her hair she took her time dressing, finding out which of the garments fitted her and which didn't.

She picked out a skirt and top and also put on a pair of panties, trying to remember the last time she had worn underwear. Then satisfied with her appearance Lisa made her way downstairs, exploring her surroundings and looking into several different rooms until she found Hugo in the library.

"Ah there you are come in, come in." he stood and greeted her, offering her a chair, "How was your bath? We will eat shortly, now you are ready."

"The bath was wonderful, thank you. And thank you for the clothes."

"No need to thank me, it was all Consuela's doing."

For the first time in nearly a year Lisa felt something like a normal woman again albeit just for a minute or two until her recent past came flooding back into her memory.

If Hugo noticed her change in mood, he never mentioned it proving to be an attentive host. Lisa found him easy to talk to and happily answered his questions as they waited for dinner.

"What about your husband? Do you know what happened to him?" Hugo wanted to know.

Lisa shrugged, "No. He could be dead for all I know. But even if he isn't I can't imagine he would want me now. A pregnant whore."

Never making a judgement on any of her answers he continued asking questions about her recent life that were difficult for her but she felt she owed it to him to be as honest as she could be.

It was just short while later that the pair of them sat down to the best meal Lisa had eaten in a very long time. The chicken was cooked to perfection and the chilled wine that washed it down tasted heavenly to her jaded pallet.

"I'm sorry." Lisa apologised, putting her knife and fork down, as she stifled a yawn once the meal was finished, "I'm just so tired."

Hugo smiled, "Of course but no matter my dear. We will talk in the morning. I might have a little proposition for you."

Once again, she was surprised. There was no suggestion of her sharing his bed to pay for her stay, instead he escorted her upstairs and kissed her on the cheek leaving her to slip into her room, and her own comfortable double divan, alone. She was exhausted and before any of her thoughts about the situation could bother her any further, she was fast asleep.

The sun was streaming through the window when Lisa awoke the next morning feeling more refreshed than she could remember feeling for a very long time. Slipping out of bed she dressed, and after visiting the bathroom, she went downstairs to find Hugo sitting on the patio waiting to have breakfast with her.

"Good morning." He rose from his chair as she came out of the house and moved to pull out a seat for her, "I trust you slept well?"

"Thank you. Yes, I slept very well." She smiled a little shyly.

Once she was settled Consuela, the maid, brought out coffee and croissants for them. Taking the opportunity to thank her for the clothes Lisa elicited a smile from the normally taciturn housekeeper, which pleased her immensely.

"Is it to your liking?" Hugo asked with concern watching her as she started to eat.

"Mmhhmm." She nodded, her mouth to full of a delicious pastry to actually speak.

"Good, good." He declared sincerely, "And now I have a proposition for you. If you are interested."

Lisa wiped her lips with her napkin, "Yes, of course. Do go ahead."

She waited patiently as Hugo gazed at her for almost a minute before continuing.

"I live her alone. Apart from Consuela the maid, who you have met and Farina my cook. There is also a gardener who comes in most days but that is all."

She looked at him, slightly puzzled by his statement, "Yes you told me last night. Remember."

"Of course, of course." He waved his hand dismissively as she sat quietly and waited for him to go on.

12