Spoils of War Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need somewhere to live and the baby will need a proper home." He continued still watching her carefully as he spoke.

"So, what are you proposing?" Lisa enquired, still wondering what he was actually suggesting, partly expecting him to ask her to become some sort of concubine or kept woman.

He didn't respond immediately, just studied her as if trying to gauge her response to whatever it was, he was going to say.

Finally, after a lengthy pause, Hugo spoke, "Marry me? Give your baby a name and live here with me."

Lisa didn't move or speak. Sitting open mouthed as she struggled to fully comprehend what the older man sitting opposite had just suggested to her.

"Well? What do you think?" he asked her after several seconds of deafening silence.

"I... I'm... well... err... It's..." she stammered, struggling to string words together as her brain processed what he had said.

Hugo looked crestfallen, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. Please forget what I just said."

"No, no, it's fine. It was just a shock." Lisa reached across the table and took his hand, "It's just... well I'm a whore, a registered prostitute and very pregnant."

He smiled, holding her hand, "I know all these things. And I know that you were married before but your husband... well he may be dead for all you know."

She thought for a moment. In the last twenty-four hours a lot of things had changed for her and, suddenly, from nowhere there was the possibility of a future for her and her unborn child. On the other hand, he was old enough to be her grandfather but did that really matter after all the men that had used her. She sat quietly and weighed up the pros and cons of his offer.

"What would you want out of this arrangement?" she eventually asked, curious about his motives, "You can't possibly love me and you barely know me."

"A very good question and yes you are right. I don't know you but then again maybe I do."

"So?" waiting for an answer she raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Frowning he replied slowly and deliberately, "A companion. A lover perhaps. A friend. Someone to share my life."

"And what else?" Lisa suspected there was more to what Hugo wanted than he was actually saying.

Exhaling loudly the older man looked more than a little discouraged by her astuteness.

"I am a voyeur." He finally told her, "Possibly you might also indulge my little fetish. After the baby is born of course."

She sipped her coffee, considering everything he had said as she decided what to say to him. Her options were very limited, she knew that, and this was a chance for her baby to have a proper life, and maybe for her to get out of the sewer she was in. One thing was for certain, if she said no to his proposal, she would soon be back on the street, whoring.

"The baby will have your name?" it was the only question that sprang to mind for her.

"Si. The baby will, to all intents and purposes, be mine. If you wish it, that is?"

Lisa didn't wait, instead she just blurted out "Then yes I'll marry you!"

Hugo looked confused, "Yes to the baby being mine or just yes to my proposal?"

"Both." She declared her mind suddenly made up.

"Excelente! We must celebrate." He jumped up and kissed her before opening a bottle of champagne.

After they had toasted each other and finished their breakfast Hugo insisted they go shopping to look for some more appropriate and becoming clothes for her. Wandering around several large stores, trying on clothes, she almost forgot the situation she was in. Shopping done her afternoon was spent in the hairdressers and beauty parlour as Hugo treated Lisa to a makeover to finish her transformation.

Later that night he took her out to dinner at an expensive restaurant so she could show off her new look and wear one of her new outfits. The food was incredible and, although Lisa did stick to just the one glass of wine, she still felt a little giddy with excitement by the time they were finished.

When they eventually returned home, Hugo escorted her back to her bedroom door and bade her goodnight, again leaving her with just a kiss on the cheek.

Alone in her room Lisa lay awake wondering why he hadn't taken her to his bed? She wouldn't have refused him or resisted. Unable to sleep she eventually got up, still naked, and quietly padded across the upstairs hallway to Hugo's room.

"What...!" he exclaimed, waking in surprise as she pulled back the covers and slid into bed next to him.

"Sssshhhhh." She whispered, silencing him, as her small soft hand wrapped around his cock, starting to pump lightly along its length.

"You don't have to..." he started to say.

She put the fingers of her other hand to his lips, "I don't have to but I want to."

Twisting her body around she leaned over him and took his shaft in her mouth, feeling it start to harden as she sucked on it. Her blonde hair falling across his hips as she swallowed his prick, the bulbous cockhead probing down her throat.

"Oh fuck, yes." he groaned, letting his head slump back as Lisa started to greedily suck on his organ.

"Mmmmmmm... Uuummmnnghhh.... Nnnnngggghhmmmm!" noisily she fellated him for the next few minutes, smearing his rigid length with her saliva.

Whatever Hugo's fetishes were he certainly didn't have an erectile problem Lisa decided, her soft lips eagerly caressing his hard manhood. Her mouth worked hungrily on his shaft until her jaws started to ache and she stopped, lifting her head, long threads of saliva hanging from her lips.

"Ride me. Sit on my cock." Hugo groaned softly, urging her to continue.

With a smile she changed position to straddle his hips, moving cumbersomely, because of her belly. Placing herself above his cock, her hand grasped his prick guiding it between her soft folds and into her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, yesssssssssss!" Lisa gasped quietly, her eyes wide open, as she impaled herself on his erection.

Grinding against him she took his full length inside her well used cunt, gyrating her hips as she began to ride him, fucking her husband to be for the very first time. Beneath her writhing form Hugo panted, his gnarled hands on her waist as he humped up into her, pulling her down and burying his prick as deep as he could.

"Oh, oh yes, oh, oh god... yes, yes!" with her head thrown back and her blonde hair swaying around her shoulders, Lisa squealed as she bounced urgently on his spear eager for her release.

Her hands cupped her own breasts, stopping them jiggling and pinching her swollen teats sending even more waves of pleasure radiating out from the puckered areola.

Oh fuck... I'm... gonna... ahhhhh" shrieking with delight Lisa tensed then bucked uncontrollably as she came on Hugo's cock.

"Cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!" the final word was uttered as one long cry of ecstasy, her orgasm ripping through her.

Underneath his fiancé all Hugo could do was groan as her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around his throbbing shaft and ejaculate into the shuddering body of his soon-to-be wife.

Still twitching from the last ripples of her climax Lisa collapsed onto him, gasping for breath, and contentedly closed her eyes. Despite the fact he was forty years her senior he had demonstrated to her that he was still more than able to satisfy her.

The very next day she moved all her things into the master bedroom making clear her intention to be a wife in more than just name only.

There was little point waiting and just a few days later Lisa and Hugo stood before a local judge and were married in a small private ceremony. When the official pronounced them husband and wife she momentarily wondered if she was committing bigamy but just as quickly as she had thought of it, she let the idea slip from her mind.

Her old life was gone. Lisa Gerdner who had become the prostitute Lisa Mendez was now a superficially respectable married woman, Lisa de Santos.

As it turned out the couple had little more than two weeks honeymooning together before Lisa went into labour. Her contractions woke her early one morning and after her waters had broken, she was rushed to the local hospital.

It was a long 12 hours later when an exhausted Lisa finally gave birth to a daughter, Isabel, weighing in at 5Ibs 2ozs. Hugo, who had never been married or fathered children before, stayed by her side for the whole time even though the experience was completely unknown to him. But from the very first moment he saw the baby he was totally smitten with her.

Just two days later Lisa and her daughter returned to their new home, after their short stay in hospital, to meet the new nanny, Jimena, that Hugo had insisted on employing as a fourth member of staff. With someone to help her with the baby Lisa had plenty of time on her hands and, apart from breast feeding duties, she was able to spend it in and around the pool doing her utmost to recover her previously slim figure.

Her milk-laden breasts proved too much of a temptation to her new husband though, and she soon found herself having Hugo suckle on her teats as well as Isabel. Not that she objected, the feel of his mouth on her nipples lapping up her milk always sent waves of delight through her making her pussy hot and moist.

However, a return to full sexual intimacy was taking a lot longer. Hugo being reluctant to engage in any form of sexual penetration after the birth because he was worried about causing his new wife any discomfort.

Finally, Lisa had had enough and, after going without sex for over three whole weeks, she confronted him over dinner one evening.

"Honey, I really need sex." Her comment was blunt and directly to the point.

Hugo looked alarmed, "Are you sure you're up to it yet?"

Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed, "If you won't fuck me then please get me someone who will. After all that's what you want isn't it? To watch me being screwed?"

Her husband blushed and stared into his food, pushing it around with his fork, "Err... yes... yes I do."

She shrugged and gave him an ultimatum, "So either you do it or get me a man who will."

Having made her needs clear Lisa turned her attention back to her dinner, leaving her husband to ponder his decision. Nothing more was said on the subject throughout the meal or over the coming days as she waited for Hugo to make his decision.


12