Spoils of War Ch. 07

Story Info
Life takes on even more twists for Lisa.
6.8k words
4.42
14.6k
12
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have someone who wants to meet you." Hugo informed Lisa over dinner the very next evening, "He will come here on Saturday, if you are agreeable."

"Oh, who is he?" she wanted to know.

"His name is Raul. He is twenty years, black and very dominant. Will that be a problem?" he asked his wife apprehensively.

She smiled sweetly and shook her head, blonde hair swaying gently about her shoulders, "No."

Lisa knew her older husband was keen for her to meet another man and to watch her with him but she was a little concerned about the sexual dominance that he had mentioned. How would she react to someone like that after all the abuse she had been through? However, after Hugo assured her he would be there the whole time and that Raul was both educated and charming, she put her reservations aside and agreed to meet him.                            

Saturday finally arrived and Lisa showered early before spending some time putting on her make-up and getting herself dressed. She hadn't had sex for over a week now and she found herself eagerly anticipating what was to come.

Her husband had suggested she buy some black stockings to wear along with some of her sexiest underwear. He had also bought her a new vivid red cocktail dress and matching 4" heels to complete her outfit for the evening.

She had been waiting alone in their sitting room, preoccupied with her thoughts and concerns, when Hugo ushered in a tall, good-looking, black male. Standing up hurriedly and smoothing her dress down she smiled as she went to greet him.

Her first impression of Raul was very positive. He was charming and charismatic, just as her husband had said, taking control of the situation almost effortlessly and her husband was quickly relegated to an armchair as she was guided to a sofa to sit with him.

It was clear to her right from the start that he was going to be dominant and she was happy to let him take charge. A warm moist feeling had already formed at the top of her stockinged legs as they chatted easily and Lisa was left in no doubt as to Raul's view's, she was there to serve him and to satisfy his need's.

"Has she had black cock before?" Raul suddenly looked up and directed a question at Hugo, making her feel almost irrelevant.

"Yes, I have." She interjected not giving her husband time to answer.

Raul grinned, "Ah well then it's a shame I won't be her first."

With that his arm went around Lisa's shoulders and he pulled her against him, kissing her firmly and blatantly fondling her breasts in front of her husband.

"A nice handful." Raul relinquished Lisa's mouth for a moment but not her tit.

He continued to kiss her, his hands wandering freely, groping her chest, then reaching behind her to unzip her dress as he slowly began to strip her. With the top of her dress pulled down around her waist Lisa's bra was quickly disposed of allowing Raul to fondle her bare tits with his dark fingers, the contrast between her soft pale flesh and his ebony skin only acting as a further stimulant to her already aroused body.

"Oh! .... Ohhh! .... Oh yes!" she shivered, her soft groans increasing in volume as he lowered his mouth to her swollen, throbbing nipples.

Suckling on her teats his hand slid up her leg and across the tops of her stockings, cupping her mound and lightly stroking along her already soaked slit through the wet gusset of her knickers. Automatically her thighs parted giving him easier access to her sex, allowing him to drag her panties aside and slide a finger up into her dripping slit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" another loud moan escaped Lisa's lips as Raul's ebony digit pushed and wormed up into her pussy, her moisture flooding over his hand as he opened her up.

Quickly adding a second finger the young black man stretched Lisa's slit open, forcing them in knuckle deep and working his thumb against her clit.

"Ohhhh... yessssss." Legs spread she clung to him letting him finger her as he wanted.

"Time to get on your knees. I want you to suck my cock." Raul ordered brusquely, abruptly pulling his glistening digits out from Lisa's shaven slit with a soft slurping sound.

His words sent a shiver of pleasure through her and she quickly obeyed, glancing briefly at her husband before dropping down before Raul as he stood up.

Unzipping his pants, she pulled them down and off before turning her attention to his boxer shorts, tenting out at the front with a substantial bulge. Hesitantly she drew them down, pulling them outwards so his dick could spring free.

"Oh... my... god! Its huge!" Lisa almost shrieked as the solid charcoal black pole bounced out almost hitting her in the face.

It was bigger than anything she had experienced before with a thick pulsing vein running down its length. The smooth foreskin tightly stretched over a big, thick, mushroom cockhead that already had precum leaking out of it.

Her slender pale fingers grasped the swollen ebony shaft, unable to fit fully around its girth, and began to pump along it, stroking from just under the crown down to the root and up again. She could feel it throbbing hotly against her soft white palm, her eyes looking across at her husband while she wanked the massive pole.

"Suck it girl." the slightly aggressive tone in Raul's voice only added to her state of arousal.

Lisa gazed down at the impressive dick in her hand, mouth salivating at the thought of tasting it, its musky scent filling her nostrils as she lowered her mouth to brush her lips against the pink tip.

"Mmmmmmm.... hhhmmmmm." her tongue flicked out, trailing around the bulbous crown, smearing spit all across it.

Impatiently his fingers grabbed her by her blonde hair and pressed her lips onto the glistening onyx cockhead.

"Ummmnnghmmmmmm!" Lisa gagged slightly, her jaws opening wide allowing her to take the big, thick, mushroom shaped cockhead between her soft red lips.

"Oh damn...that's it...that's it...suck it." he gasped excitedly, roughly shoving more of his hard manhood into her mouth, making her gag on the thick black rod as it went down her throat.

Spluttering and spitting she pulled back, keeping just the tip of the flaring, big bulb between her lips until he pushed it in again, this time a little more gently.

"That's it, baby...you look so good sucking my black meat...play with my balls." he slowly sawed his dick in and out of her mouth, gently fucking it while she caressed his shaven black balls with one hand.

Lisa took a moment to glance at her husband again as he sat watching, rubbing his hard cock through his jeans, while his young wife serviced the hard, long black prick with her mouth.

"Fuck your wife sure knows how to suck cock!" Lisa trembled with desire as she heard Raul discussing her with her Hugo like she wasn't there.

Her left hand was wrapped around his dark rod, new wedding band clearly visible as her head bobbed steadily. Working her lips down and up on his black pole, coating it with spit, she could feel the large mushroom tip stretch her jaws wide open as she sucked on it.

Gently Raul started face fucking her, fingers twisted in her hair and holding her in place as he continued thrusting between her lips, using her mouth like an alternative fuck hole.

"Ummnnpphhh... Hhhhmmnnpphhhh!" Lisa gagged and spluttered trying to accommodate more and more of his pulsing dark pole.

After several minutes of use her jaws were aching and it was a relief when Raul pulled his spit covered shaft free, "Are you ready to be fucked?"

Lisa looked up at him, licking her lips, tasting the remnants of his precum on them as she slipped off her dishevelled dress and lay back, easing her panties down her stockinged legs before spreading them wide.

"You want it in you now? Don't you?" he asked as he finished undressing and mounted her, rubbing his large bulbous cockhead between her glistening, tumescent pussy lips.

She bit her lower lip, stifling a gasp, the broad mushroom dome pressing into the entrance to her cunt. "Yes. Oh yes. Please, I want you to fuck me."

Raul grinned and eased his cock in a little further, forcing the entrance to her love hole to open around it.

"Oh! ... fuck ... oh fuck... it's... it's inside me." Lisa whimpered, looking directly at her husband.

Then with one hard savage thrust he filled her pussy completely, his thick shaft stretching her fuck tunnel open as he bottomed out inside her.

"Oh my god... oh my god...... oh... fuck oh fuck." she screamed, arching her back upwards as she was penetrated.

Raul groaned pulling back and slamming his cock straight back, starting to fuck Lisa hard, pounding into her relentlessly as she writhed and squirmed under him. The room echoed with the lewd noises of flesh hitting flesh and the squelching sound of his black rod slamming in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was half open as she moaned and grunted her head thrashing from side to side as she was mercilessly fucked. Pink cunt lips tightly wrapped around the thick black shaft, caressing it as it plunged in again and again, cushioning every stroke and making the experience more pleasurable for him.

"Fuck...this is one fine white pussy ... your wife is something else." Raul said breathlessly to the watching Hugo.

His slim black body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, his tight arse rising and falling steadily between her spread-eagled stocking clad thighs.

"Oh my god... oh shit ... oh fuck.... I'm... I'm gonna", Lisa' voice rose to a high-pitched squeal as her body convulsed, the sensations exploding in a tidal wave of sheer pleasure, "Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!".

Raul continued to ride her, slowly fucking her through her orgasm until, totally spent, she lay trembling under him, panting for breath.

"Oh god...baby, wait... please .... I need a moment." She begged, feeling utterly humiliated as the ripples of ecstasy gradually subsided, although her pussy still tingled with anticipation.

Completely ignoring her pleas, Raul plunged his cock into her gaping slit and with one hard savage thrust he bottomed out in her again.

Lisa gasped, head snapping up, eyes staring and moaned loudly as her cunt was filled again, "Oh my god...oh my god...oh...fuck it .... It's so deep!"

Raul started to fuck her vigorously again, his ebony pole driving up into her slit, his hips slapping against her, and within a minute or so she started cumming again as the feeling of release, coursed through her body.

"I'm cumming ...... I'm cumming ....... Fuck, oh fuck... I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg!" she howled, eyes rolling back, her mouth open as she tried to catch her breath.

She came again and then again and again as he continued to fuck her, using her like a piece of meat for his pleasure until, exhausted from the countless orgasm's, all she could do was lay there, her legs spread wide as he used her.

"Fuck, I need to come bitch.", Raul gasped as he pulled his prick out of her gaping hole, "Where do you want it?"

"In me. I want to feel you come inside me." she whispered hoarsely, not daring to look at her husband.

Grinning, Raul rolled her onto her hands and knees before positioning himself behind her, rubbing his cockhead on her distended, reddened pussy lips, "Do you want me to cum in your married white pussy?"

Still biting her lower lip, Lisa responded in a whisper, "Yes. Yes. I want you to come inside me."

Slowly he inserted his glistening dark meat into her sloppy, wet cunt and locked lips with her. Trembling she looked up at Hugo, her mouth half open, her eyes wide as she took every inch of his long thick lance in her cunt.

"Oh my god.... Oh fuck.... I..." Lisa groaned, her abused sex clenching on the dark rod invading her body again.

Immediately he had sheathed his length in Lisa's pussy he pulled back and started to fuck her forcefully. Pistoning his dark meat into her and seeking his release.

It took less than a couple of minutes before he came, with a loud grunt, driving his thick black cock deep in to her and pumping a copious amount of his black baby making seed into her belly.

Feeling him ejaculating inside her Lisa shuddered and came again, nails digging into her palms and screaming with delight as her vaginal muscles clenched around his gushing shaft.

Suddenly they were done and with one final kiss, he slowly eased his softening dick out of her gaping slit, a thick pearly white dribble of sperm leaking out of her pussy and running down her inner thighs as he withdrew. Empty, Lisa lay there for a while, face down with her legs spread wide, as Raul dressed. Glancing nervously at her husband she wondered how he was going to react to the things she had done, before finally struggling to her feet.

"Show our friend out dear." Hugo suggested once Raul was dressed.

Still naked she escorted Raul to the door, his semen still dripping down her thighs onto her stockings. Sliding her arms around his neck she kissed him, her tongue darting between his lips, her nude body pressed against his.

"That was fun. Maybe you can have me again sometime." Lisa looked up into Raul's eyes, offering herself to him.

"I'll look forward to it." he looked back from the open door, his lecherous gaze making her quiver in expectation.

And then he was gone.

"Was it what you wanted... I couldn't help myself." She whispered nervously to her husband after Raul had left and she had returned to the sitting room.

Much to her amazement he just grinned back at her. He had loved every second he told her. Watching Raul fuck her bareback with his black cock and then come inside his wife had been a huge turn on for him.

As for her last comment, he told her he loved the idea of repeating the evening, perhaps even more than she did.

"But now I want you." Hugo stood up and started to unfasten his pants.

Lisa giggled and lay back, thighs splayed wide, ready for her husband to fuck her.

Over the next few months Hugo invited a steady stream of, mostly black, virile young men home to watch them take their pleasure between Lisa's slender legs. Not that she complained about it, in fact she quickly came to enjoy the arrangement and the hard fucking that they all gave her.

That the sessions stimulated Hugo's failing libido was an added bonus for her. He would always want 'sloppy seconds' after her lover had left and his interest in sex increased markedly for a few days after each of her assignations.

It was following one of her trysts that she was laid on her back, her legs spread wide, while Hugo rode her, his arse rising and falling as he fucked her vigorously.

"Oh fuck... yes, yes... fuck me... fuck meeee!" Lisa squealed, writhing under him, as he drove his cock into her pussy.

Above her, her red faced, wheezing husband gasped, thrusting his hard length relentlessly into her cum-filled slit as he sought to add his own seed to the load already in her womb.

"Unhhhh... Uhhhhh... Ah... Ahhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hugo's grunts turned to a croaking gasp and without warning he slumped onto Lisa pinning her under him.

"Hugo.... Hugo.... What's up?"

Her voice rose to a scream as she immediately realised something was amiss and struggled to push her unmoving husband off her, "NO... OH NO... SOMEONE HELP!"

It was couple of minutes before Consuela and Jimena heard her cries and rushed into the room to assist the hysterical Lisa, helping her up from under her lifeless husband. An ambulance was immediately called but it was to late, Hugo had suffered a massive heart attack and had died almost instantly.

Lisa was inconsolable. She hadn't been in love with her husband but she had been extremely fond of him. He had taken her in and saved her from a life on the streets and now, with him gone, she wondered just what would become of her.

The next two weeks passed in something of a blur for her.

There was an inquest into Hugo's death which concluded that his death was from natural causes. Then there was a funeral to arrange, although Consuela and Jimena did a lot to help her through all of that.

Finally, there was her husband's will to be read. Something Lisa dreaded, imagining herself ending up penniless and back on the streets again, only this time she would have a four-month-old baby in tow.

A senor Sanchez, Hugo's lawyer, contacted her shortly after the funeral asking her to a meeting in his city offices for the formal reading of the will. Leaving Isabel in the care of Jimena, Lisa dressed carefully; a knee length sombre black dress that left her arms and shoulders bare, black stockings and sensible shoes gave her the look of the grieving widow she felt was appropriate.

Arriving a few minutes late she was immediately ushered into a plush office, surprised to find herself alone as she was greeted by her late husband's lawyer. She immediately took a dislike to the arrogant and pompous Stefano Sanchez. In his fifties he was short and round with silver grey hair, a trim moustache and a lecherous look that made her feel ill at ease.

"Ah Senora de Santos. Come in, come in." His smile showed his gold teeth as he politely pulled out a chair for her.

Settling into her seat Lisa managed to smile back despite the nervous knot in her stomach, "Thank you Senor Sanchez."

"Please call me Stefano." His eyes wandered up and down Lisa's body with undisguised lust.

"As you wish... Stefano." She crossed her legs carefully pulling down the hem on her dress, not wanting to put any ideas in the lawyer's mind, "So now that I'm here perhaps we could hear my husband's will."

He leered at her with undisguised lust, "Of course, of course."

Lisa fidgeted restlessly in her chair as the attorney ceremoniously opened a sealed envelope and laid out the papers it contained on the desk in front of him. With a final glance at her he began to read.

"I, Hugo de Santos, being of sound mind and body...."

His monotone voice made it difficult for Lisa to concentrate on what was being said but, somehow, she managed. After going through some fairly irrelevant preliminaries senor Sanchez paused and looked at Lisa once more.

"Now we come to the interesting part." He tried to sound professional but Lisa could see the dollar signs in his eyes.

"Please continue." She replied trying not to sound apprehensive.

He nodded, "To my housemaid Consuela and my cook Farina along with my gratitude I leave the sum of ten thousand...."

Lisa stifled a gasp, putting her hand to her throat as the lawyer read out the gifts Hugo had left his long serving staff. There was even a small amount set aside for the new nanny, Jimena and the gardener, Victor.

Stefano looked up before continuing, "To my wife Lisa de Santos and our daughter Isabela I leave..."

She closed her eyes in a silent prayer that her late husband would leave her enough to try to build a life for her and her baby.

"... the remainder of my estate including my house, my business interests and all monies. A sum in excess of three and a half million...."

Lisa opened her eyes wide. She had known Hugo was wealthy but not exactly how wealthy. The amount of money involved took her breath away.

"Would you like some water Senora de Santos?" the lawyers voice brought her out of the daze she had fallen into.

"Yes... yes please." She stammered out a reply.

Sipping her water Lisa tried to fully comprehend what she had just been told as the lawyer waited patiently. Numerous queries filled her mind as she slowly pulled herself together.

"So, what's the breakdown of my late husband's assets?" she finally managed to ask.

Over the next fifteen minutes, he answered all of Lisa's questions; giving her a list of the business assets she now owned, details of the property she lived in, cash in various accounts and the monthly income she could expect to receive.

"I do hope you will be retaining my services Senora?" Stefan simpered as she stood up to leave, "I'm sure we could have an... excellent working association."

12