Spoils of War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew exactly what sort of relationship the sleazy lawyer wanted with her and she knew she wasn't interested. He might have been her husband's legal representative but she knew she would be looking for someone else in the very near future.

He followed her to the office door and, without warning, pushed her back against the wall letting his hand slide up under her dress to feel between her thighs.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lisa squirmed, trying to suppress the unwanted sensations that immediately began to rear up inside her.

"A woman like you needs a man." The lecherous senor Sanchez leant closer attempting to kiss her as he dragged her panties to the side and began to work a finger into her pussy.

"Get.... Off.... Me!" she struggled to free herself from his grasp aware of how wet she was getting.

Smirking the lawyer pushed his leg between hers, forcing her legs apart, and pushed his finger in deeper making Lisa gasp. Trying to ignore the feelings he had aroused within her she tried to push him away, the moisture from her slit already running down her thighs.

She could feel her body responding, her struggles were becoming almost half-hearted as the attorney wormed his finger up into her slick cunt. Her eyes closed when he began to kiss her neck, his free hand grabbing her tit to grope it through her dress.

"You know you want it puta? I know you're a licensed prostitute." He leered pushing a second digit around in her soaking fuck hole.

At the use of the word puta, and with an effort, Lisa suppressed the sensations building inside her and jerked her knee up into Stefano Sanchez's groin.

"Unghhhhhhhh!" grunting in pain he doubled over and slumped onto his knees.

"If you ever touch me again, I'll cut your balls off." Lisa pulled her knickers back into place and adjusted her dress, storming out of the office leaving the sleazy lawyer on the floor behind her, gasping for breath.

Recovering her composure as she left the office, with a very detailed view of her new wealth, she resolved to find herself some new legal representation at the earliest opportunity.

Returning home her first task, after checking on her daughter, was to call everyone together to give them the news of the will. Consuela and Farina were visibly shocked but, nonetheless, overjoyed with their windfall and Lisa, sadly, fully expected them to both leave her employment forthwith.

However, much to her surprise, both the women said they wanted to stay, they had taken the former prostitute to heart and wished to remain if she would keep them on. Of course, Lisa was delighted and after lots of tearful hugging the women returned to their duties around the house while she took Isabel into the garden to play.

Life settled down for Lisa after that, living quietly with her daughter she kept herself to pretty much to herself. Although after rebuffing Senor Sanchez's sexual overtures she did as she had promised herself and replaced him as her legal counsel with another lawyer, one she found to be far more professional.

The one drawback to being a young widow and being something of a recluse was the lack of sex. She had no way to access the seemingly endless supply of young men that Hugo had found for her and, even if she had, she wasn't sure that she wanted to bring them into her house now she was alone.

It was a few weeks after the reading of the will that a possible solution to Lisa's sexual frustration presented itself. She had been shopping for new clothes and had stopped off at the 5-star Excelsior hotel for an afternoon coffee when she noticed an attractive young woman sitting at the hotel bar. The girl was wearing a short dress and high heels and Lisa immediately recognised that she was a whore looking for business.

Fascinated she sat and studied the girl, observing her carefully as a well-dressed man approached her. The pair talked for a few moments before the smiling prostitute slid off her stool and, taking his arm, allowed him to lead her from the room.

Taking a taxi home, she considered the idea that had sprung to mind watching the girl in the bar. She was a registered prostitute and could, legally, work the bar just like the girl she had been watching. It would provide her with the sex she craved and keep her activities well away from Isabel and their home.

Turning the idea over in her mind she carefully weighed up the pros and cons of what she was contemplating for several days before making her decision.

It was just after 5 o'clock when Lisa slid into the deep bubble bath, enjoying the feel of the warm water on her body and envisaged the Friday evening she had planned for herself. After thinking her plan through, she had decided to act out her scheme and visit the airport hotel to see if she could find herself a bored businessman to pay for her services.

Getting there early would be a pointless exercise so she took her time, washing her hair and shaving her vulva to make sure it was as smooth as possible. Once she was out of the bath and waiting for her hair to dry, she did her fingernails, cleaning and repainting them a vivid red. After that it took her the best part of 30 minutes to properly blow-dry her blonde hair and get it just the way she wanted.

By now it was after six o'clock, still a little too early to be heading for the hotel bar, so she occupied herself with her make-up. Putting on her usual false eyelashes and mascara, she changed her eyeshadow to a deep red and then spent a further ten minute's deciding that she did like it.

Lisa took her time dressing as well; rolling black seamed stockings up her legs and attaching them to a red satin suspender belt. Slipping on the matching bra and panties then after that, spending some time, selecting a dress.

Settling on her burgundy cocktail dress she stepped into it, pulling it on and fastening the zipper up the back. It was much too short for a grieving widow, barely covering her stocking tops, but for soliciting in the hotel bar it was the perfect length. Sleeveless, with a modest neckline it suited her, her breasts weren't large and she really needed a proper push-up bra if she wanted to have a cleavage.

Dressed, she slipped on her black 3" strappy stiletto heels to complete her slightly classy, slightly slutty look. With a last look in the mirror, she decided she was as ready as she would ever be and stepped out of the front door into the waiting taxi.

'Here we go, let's see what the evening brings?' she thought anxiously to herself as the cab pulled out of the driveway.

It was still a little early when the taxi dropped her outside the hotel but Lisa made her way through to the bar anyway, carefully sliding her bottom onto a stool at the end of the counter and trying not to flash her stocking tops too much.

She had barely sat down when the barman came across to her, "What can I get you senora?"

"I'll have a slim line tonic with ice and lemon please." She replied with a smile.

"Looking for business?" he enquired surprising her by how quickly he had summed her up.

She shrugged not wanting to confirm or deny anything, "Perhaps. It depends who is asking?"

"I might be able to point someone your way." the barman leant across the bar to whisper conspiratorially.

"Oh who?" Lisa enquired, equally as quietly.

"If he comes in, I'll send him your way. He's an older guy, American and loaded. He's always on the look-out for a good time girl." He said with a wink before he went off to serve another customer.

With nothing more to do she sat and looked around the bar. This early in the evening there were pretty slim pickings for a working girl so she relaxed and sipped her tonic water.

"May I buy you a drink young lady?" Lisa heard a deep cultured voice behind her a few minutes later and slowly turned to see who was speaking,

He was American judging by his accent, a lot older than her, probably in his early fifties she guessed. She took in his appearance, tall, grey haired and well-dressed but it was his bright blue eyes that captured her attention the most.

"Good evening, my name's William and I would very much like to buy a pretty girl a drink. If I may?" he repeated.

"Now that would depend on whether your intentions are honourable or dishonourable." she replied a little flirtatiously.

He smiled disarmingly, "Oh definitely entirely dishonourable my dear. Without a doubt."

"In that case I'll have a slimline tonic water please." Lisa returned his smile with one of her own.

He ordered the tonic water and a top up for his scotch from the barman before turning back to her.

"That's very cheap my dear." His eyes openly wandered across her body, making her shiver.

Biting her bottom lip and fluttering her eyelashes, she responded, "Well if you want to be really dishonourable it will cost you a lot more."

"And how much would that be?" he looked at her with a naughty gleam in his eye.

Just then the barman returned with the drinks and she waited while William paid him.

Once he had gone Lisa bluntly stated her price, "For 250 US dollars you get one hour or until you deposit your sperm inside me. Whichever comes first."

"Well, that seems very reasonable my dear. Do you have a name?" he oozed old world charm.

"Yes, it's... Kelly." She lied, giving him the first name that came to mind.

"Well, Kelly can I persuade you to accompany me up to my suite?"

Lisa took a long taste of her drink, as if considering his suggestion, before she slipped down off her stool very aware that she was showing off her stocking tops to him as she stood up.

"You certainly can. Shall we go then?" she smoothed down her dress and grinned sexily up at him.

"I'm 51 Kelly. As long as you're sure that's not too old for you?"

"You're never too old as far as I'm concerned." she told him honestly as she took his arm.

He grinned and, downing his scotch in one, led her out of the bar towards the elevator.

"I haven't seen you here before Kelly?" William asked as they ascended to the sixth floor.

Lisa glanced across at him, "Do you remember all the women who come in here?"

He gave her a half-smile, "Only the very beautiful ones that are working."

Just then the lift pinged to a stop and the doors slid open allowing William to lead her along the corridor to room 619, his suite.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked as soon as he had shut the door behind them.

"Actually, I'm fine. Maybe we could just sort out the boring financial part and then we can relax properly." Lisa suggested hesitantly, still a little nervous about reprising her role as a whore.

"Of course, my dear." He pulled out his wallet and counted out several notes into her hand.

Taking the cash, she dropped it into her bag before turning her back towards him, "Perhaps you would care to unzip me?"

Once he had drawn the zipper all the way down, Lisa slipped her arms out of her dress and let it fall to the floor, scooping it up and folding it across a chair.

"Absolutely perfect." William gazed at her as she turned to face him dressed in just her underwear.

She let him look at her for a minute, acting coyly, before reaching up behind her back and unfastening her bra. Slowly slipping the straps off her shoulders, she paused for a few seconds, teasing him, before letting it fall away exposing her modest, pert breasts to him for the first time.

"They're not very big." Lisa said apologetically.

He moved closer to her, reaching out and covering them with his hands, "Nonsense, they are absolutely perfect."

She sighed contentedly as he massaged her tits, his fingers tweaking the sensitive nipples and making them stand out firmly from the dark puckered areola.

"Mmmmm... that's nice." Lisa whimpered softly, enjoying the first sexual attention she had had in several weeks.

Looking into his eyes she slid her arms about his neck, pulling his mouth down towards her chest so it could take over from his fingers. If he was expecting to kiss her, he was disappointed, like all prostitutes it was something that she didn't want to do.

With his mouth suckling her teats and sending delightful ripples of pleasure radiating out from her breasts his hand was free to slide lower easing between her stockinged thighs.

"Oh yes, touch me there." Lisa murmured, spreading her legs slightly, as his digits traced the outline of her sex through her panties.

She shivered against him, running her hands through his hair and pushing her small tits against his lips as they nipped and teased the hard nubs. As he suckled, he pulled the thin strip of material covering her pink slit aside so his fingers could deftly probe between her outer lips, spreading her growing wetness around them.

Groaning softly, Lisa clung on to William as he began to finger her, slowly penetrating her slick hole with a single digit, easing it gently deeper until he was all the way up inside her dripping pussy.

"Unhhh... yes, oh yes... that feels so good." She shuddered, her body urgently responding to the finger in her cunt.

William's lips pulled hard on Lisa's swollen buds sending more bolts of pleasure through her as he wormed a second finger up inside her, opening her pussy up. Gasping she teetered on the edge, balanced on her toes, eyes shut tight as he fingered her towards a much-needed orgasm.

"Shit... oh shit... Ohhhhhh I'm.... I'm cummmmiinngggggggggg!" Lisa jerked, her thighs clamping on his hand as she came, her body bucking in ecstasy.

Waiting until she stopped twitching before extracting his glistening, sticky fingers from her soaked slit, he guided her towards the bed. Laying back she looked up at him, lifting her hips off the mattress as he drew her knickers down her stockinged legs, untangling them from around her shoes before discarding them on the floor.

"May I eat your delightful pussy Kelly?" he asked politely.

Lisa didn't answer him, just parted her thighs and held out her arms inviting him to join her on the bed.

With a grin the American knelt between her legs, running his hand up the inside of her thighs and around her stocking tops, his fingers extended towards her wet tingling sex. His tongue followed his hands, nibbling and licking her soft flesh, teasing her unmercifully.

"Please... please, don't tease me... please I want it." she begged softly, trying to grab his head and pull it to her.

Gently he licked along Lisa's pink slit traversing from her anus to her clit, drawing his tongue between the puffy labia before flicking it against the swollen aching nub of her clitoris.

"Aaaaahhhhhh... fuck... yesssssssssss!" she groaned out loudly, her body arching in response to his touch.

William quickly had her writhing on the bed, her legs splayed wide and her fingers in his hair pulling his mouth to her pulsing cunt.

Standing out from its hood Lisa's clit was swollen and throbbing as he licked and teased it. The feel of his tongue tormenting her had her thrashing her head from side to side, blonde hair whipping across her face as she gasped and moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I... I'm... cummmmmiinnggggggg!" she squealed, legs clamping tight around William's head as she jerked through a second climax.

It was almost a minute before, breathless, Lisa lay back, basking in the glow of her orgasm, opening her legs again and letting him lap up the cream oozing from her gaping slit until he was satisfied. Finished William stood up as she waited, laying on the bed, spread open and looking at him as he quickly finished undressing, his surprisingly substantial cock standing out like a lance from his crotch.

"God, you have the most delightful pussy young lady." The American told her as he lowered his body onto hers.

"Please... fuck me... just fuck me!" Lisa whispered, feeling his engorged cockhead probe her slick entrance.

He paused for a moment, gazing down at her then gradually, inch by inch, inserted the full length of his fifty-year-old cock all the way up into her young cunt.

"Oh god yes... yessssss, fuck meeeeee!" she gasped out loud, clutching at his arms as she felt him stretch her pussy open.

Wrapping her legs over his she squirmed against him as he started to fuck her. Slowly at first, his shaft sliding easily between her puffy pink lips, the soft folds clinging to his girth, cushioning every stroke he made into her. The bedsprings started to creak steadily as he thrust into Lisa forcefully, his thick hard length splitting her open delightfully every time he drove his prick as deep as he could.

"Unhhh... fuck... aaaahhhh.... Yes, yes, fuck me!" she squealed, writhing underneath a man old enough to be her father, as he pounded his cock up her gushing fuck hole.

For a man in his fifties he was surprisingly vigorous with a very hard dick that he obviously knew how to use. Lisa knew from the moment he began to fuck her that he was going to make her cum again as the sensations grew rapidly in her belly. Every stroke of his prick into her was fanning the flames of her next orgasm.

"Oh Jesus... don't stop... Please don't stop...aaahhhhh!" bucking her hips up off the bed to meet every thrust she shrieked with delight as her body was overcome with ecstasy.

"Fuck, fuck... I'm.... gonna.... CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!" Lisa went screaming over the edge, her third and by far biggest climax of the evening rocking her slim form.

Convulsing against him, nails raking his shoulders as wave after wave of sheer orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed her Lisa surrendered to her body's lust.

"Unghh... Unghhh... Ungh... Aaaaahhhhhh!" William grunted, driving his cock into her half-a-dozen more times before shuddering to a stop.

His length was sheathed to the hilt in her clenching pussy as he ejaculated, pumping spurt after spurt of his hot sperm into Lisa's belly.

The couple lay entwined together for at least a couple of minutes before he rolled off her and lay on his back, still slightly breathless. Pushing herself up onto her elbow then, slipping a hand between her legs to stop the sudden flood of escaping cum, Lisa got up off the bed and made a quick dash for the bathroom.

William was still laying there when she returned.

"Sorry, occupational hazard." she giggled.

"Would you like that drink now?" he asked with a grin.

She accepted graciously, "Thanks, a white wine if you have it."

Clad in just her stockings she reclined on the bed while a totally naked William poured them both a drink. Sitting up she took her glass from him as he sat down next to her, both of them comfortably nude.

"How does your husband feel about your... umm... occupation? If you are married that is." He lifted Lisa's left hand and looked at her rings.

Twirling the rings around her finger she paused, thinking fondly about Hugo and remembering his particular fetish, before answering carefully.

"Yes, I'm married. And my husband is perfectly happy with my chosen profession."

12