All Comments on 'Spoken in Anger'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Your wife was a dumb bitch that threw away her marriage because she had a quarter life crisis." - Yep.

\

Gonna be a category Nazi, this is about as non-erotic as they come.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Your wife was a dumb bitch that threw away her marriage because she had a quarter life crisis." - Yep.

\

Gonna be a category Nazi, this is about as non-erotic as they come.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Your wife was a dumb bitch that threw away her marriage because she had a quarter life crisis." - Yep.

\

Gonna be a category Nazi, this is about as non-erotic as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a good thing NTH is such a good writer, because otherwise I would call the entire cast a bunch of overwrought, self absorbed snowflakes who can’t handle life’s inevitable hammer blows that sooner or later happen to everyone. Because of his skill though, NTH made them empathetic. Well, some of them anyway.

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

Eventually, I knew Harryin_VA would reveal the secret to his negativity and misplaced arrogance. It took NTHs' great writing to bring it out into the open. You can easily see it too if you read his comment on this story thread. It starts similarly to many of his others. He's all preachy and what not. Tells us about the laws of the universe as if he knew. Harry, there probably are laws to the universe that the tiny human mind has yet to fully understand, but damn son, that isn't one of them. It's not any of them. Not even close. You need to stop reading these stories for a bit and get yourself a science book, or a Bible, either one will do just fine.

The bigger hole in your thesis, or whatever you're calling it, comes down to simple DNA. I was just talking to someone about this very fact, and then NTH brings it cleverly into his story. Let's put aside God, ancient aliens, big bang all that nonsense that's only for arguing, but not for any kind of proof, so a pointless argument at best. let's ask ourselves about why people need to do the things you pointed out near the end of your comment. Why do we all suffer five stages of grief in the first place? Why are hate and anger and depression all interlinked with grief? What is it in our brains that causes us to feel responsible in some fashion? And the biggest question of the day, I suppose, is why weren't any of these 'gifts' bestowed upon you? Why are you the odd man out of humanity? Who or what so unfairly left you with an emotional rift that keeps you unconnected with the rest of us? Oh you've done well to explain it away as if you uncovered some scrolls somewhere that exalted your inadequacies. I suppose that's the point of your comment. "Hey humanity, you're not going to believe this, and sorry for the centuries-old joke, hmm, (chuckling), but I just found out, umm - no God, so... No afterlife either, but hey good news everyone, uh, the universe wanted me to let you know, it's actually trying to kill you! Ugh, yeah, that doesn't sound like good news. I know!! Let's play a game to take our minds off things. Ok you, you stand over there. You're what's called a neuron. And you, you're a proton. Stick your belly out a bit so you look the part." I digress.

Bottom line, there's not a ton of people Like Harry in the world; I'd guess maybe 10-12%. dust to dust, ash to ash, no significant purpose for being on this rock at all. I guess it's like the lost boys on Peter Pan. But what should alarm all of us, is the fact that the number of people who feel that way is growing, not diminishing. And we can all affect that.

If we're just a collection of atoms, floating randomly, as Harry suggests, then why do our minds complete and execute these complex emotions in the first place? You have to think about that. Harry hasn't, or maybe he has really really thought about it for selfish reasons. If we were all just cosmic dust, then none of us would be affected by this story at all. Conscious, soul, sense of right and wrong, happiness, sadness, love, hate. Harry's reasoning doesn't explain those things, but worse, Harry's explanation doesn't even come close to explaining why or how these emotions all interact thousands of times a day, firing electrons in our brains. In Harry's explanation then, it's a malfunction. See the masses' brains are all malfunctioning, while his is working just fine.

And there you have it. Question everything, always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! Harryin VA actually said something coherent and intelligent. His comment should be mandatory reading for all the snowflakes in the world.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hallmark Movie Material! Great as always my Friend. 5 stars at least for a story that is beyond compare. Describing the guilt we all care if we live long enough. The guilt for Not forgiving our Spouse when we had the chance, but instead wanted to punish and maybe even humiliate them for their cheating or other flaws. The guilt that we can NEVER repair nor over come because our loved one is already GONE forever. I know I have it also. However, I am not going to talk about it here. NTH really has a lot of talent as a writer. I suspect he is a pro, just dabbles here for the fun of it. Thanks

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWordsover 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer. Very realistic painful dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. 5 stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Fuck!

This is just f'in amazing!

5 stars - cuz that's the limit.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Great story. I've been there - lost my wife 5 years ago to cancer. Very tough. Its time for him to move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

JClifeJClifeover 1 year ago

I have to tell you that this story gave me more of an emotional jolt of sadness, empathy, and regret for Todd then most of the stories I've read on this site. You did an excellent job of laying out the characters, and there was suspense in what each of their stories were. Excellent writing and I will certainly come back to all of your other stories and see what other ideas and feelings you generate with your excellent writing skills.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

One of the deepest stories ever written here on LW. Well written too. No psycho-babble just raw depth, like this writer is one of the group. If so, I'm sorry for your loss.

\

Writing about a near taboo subject, 'death' on LW is courageous (as it is always condemned), but you skillfully did it. You wrote of a truth that is real but we rarely want to contemplate - grief.

\

Unfortunately your story will likely not rate very high due to there is nothing for the LWM (LW Masturbators) to pump on. This is an intellectual story that requires thought, knowledge, and compassion LWM's cannot climax it. I already see a few Anony-LWM's have made some ultra-narrow condemnations in not seeing BTB - ugh. [Wish L would allow a thumb-up/down rating to each comment - like FOX/ZeroHedge.]

\

What this writer has earned is a 'Follow' as I see greater stories coming.

\

6******, Hooyah, Salutes......

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaover 1 year ago

I had a little trouble keeping all the characters straight. Maybe due to my short attention span, not the excellent writing. But once again, NTH takes us to a deep area of human emotion. 5 like every other NTH story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Argh! Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful doesn't come close to the emotions this story creates. For those who have suffered the lose of a partner for any of the reasons included in this story the feeling must be overwhelming. For those who have come close to any of these scenarios it brings back all the anguish, pain and doubt about how we dealt with our situation.

We often hear how one person is able to forgive the other but the reality is that we never forget. That little sharp pain will always be felt no matter how long we are able to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Swedishreader1. Well written, but a misery fest. Plus, the group's set-up rings false in a number of ways, starting with leadership, or lack thereof, especially the lack of a professional therapist. And who gave Ray the keys to the building, and what is Gina going to do with them? 2 stars. It would have been one star, but again, the writing is professional.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

Deep, insightful, and well written

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Outstanding.

Deep, insightful, and well written

DesertRat681DesertRat681over 1 year ago

Wow! I think the word I want is poignant, so much pain and so much love. Very good story, it will last a while in my psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's a perfect way to crush a cheater

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Wow heart wrenching. A great thoughtful story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Outstanding

Truly outstanding -the best valentine story ever

texquilltexquillover 1 year ago

Well-written, troubling, depressing, insightful. A great 5-star effort. Thanks for sharing!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 1 year ago

Damn onion cutting ninjas

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Complex; characters with depth; seeing them climbing back out of their pits would be nice to read.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Some clamored for an ending to "The Last Snowfall," and here's Mary.

.

You used an intriguing phrase, "uncanny valley," to describe how he compared his pain to Mary's. In THAT context and drawing on the original meaning, MC asserts: [...that I recognized it and just different enough that it made me angry to look across it at her.] That allusion to 'uncanny valley' is accurate, different and in a literary sense, quite stunning. OP has truly touched a literary metaphor that I think has never been used. To read that, "Feels Good Man!" Wow.

.

Amazing!! This piece had a gritty, realistic feel that surpasses your earlier writing. The self-awareness and understanding of human interaction to write something light this is astounding. 5+++++++/5!!

greenman440greenman440over 1 year ago

Great story, very engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it just me, or does HarryInVA seem like he might have a story or two locked up inside him? I also think many of the frequent commenters here might've recognized all or part of themselves in this excellent story. Kudos to the writer, the best to grace these pages in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“NoTalentHack”? An ironic handle if there ever was one. I think you are one of the most talented writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is incredibly powerful. It's gonna be on my mind long after the others. Good luck with the competition!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

And BAM, just like that I’ve been wrung through an emotional wringer. Powerful ending with a story arc that may help some readers heal as well. 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. How true; we only value some things after they are irrevocably lost. That also includes our own self-respect. lpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very interesting way to write a LW story, it made the two words have ameaning I have never seen in this catagory before. I am sure this took some time to write and I appreciate the effort you have put into it, THANKS

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I was trying to think of a way to describe this story and the only image that came to mind was seeing a really good pool player making an opening break in an eight-ball game and then running the film in reverse. The slow roll that begins to speed up as you see all the players in different places on the green field of felt and they begin to collide with each other and the bumpers eventually winding up in the spot where they all touch each other in that familiar triangle where they started in the break. Beautiful.

msconley2172msconley2172over 1 year ago

Woah. Deep. Excellent story and just woah.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Unusually deep and maybe too profound for this locale. Worth reading again, slowly, and with care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read here on LW ...... grief is nothing but love.... with no place to go! This story was a true illustration of that thought. Peace to all!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

This story may have a point but I'm sure what it is, cause I'm just and old man and have found it easier to blame others than to blame myself, but it does show that we punish ourselves much more than anyone else can.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well done.

Good job.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

I haven’t scored this because I can’t work out if it is a 1 or a 5! It did prompt me to look at my own life and ask myself some very pointed questions!

Olderman318Olderman318over 1 year ago

NTH……. Wow

Very powerful, thought provoking piece.

And that has become the norm for your writing and why I’ve become such a big fan.

So glad when I see a new story from you pop up.

Excellent work. 5*****

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Wow. A room filled with different types of pain all generated by or involving the death of a spouse. That was bloody powerful. 5*.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Totally worth 5 stars. I tend to agree with the MC. He could not have forgiven his wife for cheating if she had lived. But at the end he could move forward. His not lashing out at the asshole she had the affair with surprised me, but at least he had the character to not besmirch his wife's family memory of her. Letting them think it was a horrible accident was a kindness.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Oh my! It felt slashingly visceral. So utterly gut wrenching, the characters each holding up a mirror to their emotional apocalypse. The hurt in this story is palpable. So painfully well done and the struggle between regret and forgiveness real enough to leave the taste in my mouth. *****

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

A great story that should probably be made into a movie. Very well written, brilliant concept, a solid 5 star effort.

looking4itlooking4itover 1 year ago

Thank you. Sincerely, profoundly, thank you.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Very well written and extremely dark and emotional. Definitely not entertaining for me at any rate, but some readers will enjoy the art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn........

Just, damn.

Spyder1953Spyder1953over 1 year ago

Well written straight forward story. Excellent reading.

likeboblikebobover 1 year ago

IMHO a stupid tale. No way should this guy have ant remorse, his wife obviously did not care about him. At least he saved his ass from a divorce. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gripping. Riveting. Incredibly poignant.

You are a liar. You keep dis-proving your name with every tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story that belies your user name. You are a very good story teller and writer. You have a very interesting mind to come up with all your story lines . If you post them, I'll read them.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 1 year ago

To Anonymous

"I agree with Swedishreader1. Well written, but a misery fest. Plus, the group's set-up rings false in a number of ways, starting with leadership, or lack thereof, especially the lack of a professional therapist. And who gave Ray the keys to the building, and what is Gina going to do with them? 2 stars. It would have been one star, but again, the writing is professional."

Anyone that has been involved in self help groups (like A.A. O.A. N.A.) could tell you that groups don't have professional help and don't have "leaders". Responsibilities are taken in sign up sheets and each position signed up for are specified and limited in time. I may lead the meeting one week, act as the banker dealing with donations the next and get the keys from the church (or whatever building is housing the meetings) another week. I am never sign up for any of those responsibilities and just come to meetings.

Likewise these groups use donations from members to pay rent asked by the churches, etc. that allow them to use a room for their meetings. A person signs up to get the keys from church staff and to make sure the place is locked up after the meeting is over.

I presume the author had assumed that most folks had enough experience with groups like this, or had seen them in popular media and movies, that this stuff didn't need to be explained. Making that assumption for you was a mistake.

Trust me however, as someone with decades of experience in such groups, his writing and the group he described was spot on. The cross talking would not have taken place; when folks "share" in these groups, no one is allowed to comment while the person is talking and only limited comments are usually allowed after. But the truth is if these folks new each other over a long period of time and there were only them at the meeting this situation could have happened. Regardless, a certain amount of "license" has to be allowed for the author to have room to tell their story.

Over all this was a remarkably good story. A bit wallowing in the misery, yes, but I have noticed that some folks at these kinds of meeting tend towards that. The self reflection was not something you often see in a LW story and if nothing else it was very unique. Not something you will see in the vast majority of LW stories.

An easy 5 stars and favorited.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Holy cow, this is a sledgehammer emotionally, about grief and anger and how we deal with it. Todd didn't cause Sandra's death, she reacted irrationally and ended up dying because of it. He was cruel, but her actions also were cruel, she only saw herself&forgot about him then felt guilt.

The others are proof ppl are human. The wife who died driving drunk was also responsible for her own actions, she should have known she was too drunk. He didn't know how drunk she was, so his actions were not deliberate.

Dealing with a sick spouse, or one who is mentally ill, is not easy, yet we expect ourselves to be perfect,and we aren't.

Brilliant, a 5.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

That was certainly a cheerful little ditty. Well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it through and through.

Loved how the characters from your previous stories appeared, even if I didn't remember their names, their stories are unique.

I’d say this story is the “12 angry man” of the LW.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Damn man, that hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damp eyed by the final paragraph.

A Perfect 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many words, so little worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty fucking intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To story. Top writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm not really following what's so sad about that cheater dying. she literally fucked around and found out. good riddance to bad rubbish

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

COOKINGWITHGAS - To the best of my knowledge is the third or fourth time you've written in long-winded 1,000 word essay in the review section of a story that is aimed directly at me. To be fair some of your stores are quite good and some of them are not. I am not sure why the negative comments that I have given a couple of your stories seems to have bothered you so much but that appears to be a character flaw in your end.

.

Apparently when I wrote some critical comments about one of your stories it obviously has become an obsession with you so that whenever I write a comment you come out with these long winded rants that make you sound like a deranged turd. Anyone reading your long essay about me could clearly see that as you were typing this spit was flying out of your mouth….

.

With regard to your comments here it's obvious that you have serious issues with your critical thinking skills.

.

First you stupid dumb fuck I never said I knew all the laws of the Universe I just know a few of them. and one of them is that if you ignore the data and the evidence and the science you will lose.

.

It doesn't make a difference whether or not you believe gravity is real or not. If you jump off a 10-story building you will fall to your death and die.It doesn't matter if you think praying will stop you from getting the coronavirus or the Ebola virus. It won't and your belief or feelings about the issue are not relevant.

.

Then you come up with this doozy which is a total lie and a fabrication of what I said

....."And the biggest question of the day, I suppose, is why weren't any of these 'gifts' bestowed upon you? Why are you the odd man out of humanity? Who or what so unfairly left you with an emotional rift that keeps you unconnected with the rest of us? ...."

.

I'll explain it one time and I will use small words so stupid fuck sticks like you can understand this.

.The issue is not my emotional makeup. Of course I feel grief and sadness and depression and joy etc. But in THIS story-- you do remember the actual story don't you stupid? -- my point was that Todd and the other people in the story are feeling guilt over things and actions they have no reason to feel guilt over.

.

Again for the fourth time confronting a cheating spouse is NOT Cruel or mean and its not unfair. The fact that his wife ran away from the confrontation into the street and got hit by a car has nothing to do with Todd. zero. and nothing you can ever say to me will ever change that.

.

As of this Monday evening 1/16//23 11pm est there are 124 comments in the story. all which 12 of them Specifically agreed with me that the husband did nothing wrong and should not be suffering from guilt.

6 different anonymous posters as well AngelRider Demander Miket0422 OptimisticT wavedave4 Sbrook103x and Powersworder.

.

How many have ever agreed with you about any comments you have ever made?

.

The rest of your stupid irrational retarded tribe is filled with assertions which I never said and never implied. Clearly when you wrote this you were in a state of extreme agitation and rage. Perhaps you are a religious asshole and what I said bothers you?

.

Maybe you should change your handle from COOKINGWITHGAS to

COOKINGWITHARETARD ?

OilcanjonOilcanjonover 1 year ago

A well crafted cautionary tale. Be careful, very careful, with what you do in your life. Sometimes there is no turning back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking epic!! Insightful and thought provoking. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a lot off stuff to love in there, but there was also a lot that had me scratching my head in disbelief.

I can't see anyone sitting down with the ap to have a heart to heart. He first said the ap seduced her, but if that was true, then the rest is crap.

Her response to him saying I know was way over the top. I guess she didn't read the cheaters handbook. Her only reaction was to blindly run away. When humans get scared, we have a fight or flight response. Hers was out of proportion to the situation, unless that was her standard response. He obviously never knew his wife at all, now that I could see him needing therapy for. Especially for a control freak like him.

Wanderer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I’m either a sociopath or a psychopath (I can never remember the difference. I don’t relate to the guilt in this story. If I confronted an adulterer, and she ran into the street, got hit and died, I would just laugh and laugh. If anyone struck me, I’d charge them, and then sue. I would definitely tell everyone what she chose to do, and make sure that they know that I’m glad she’s dead!!!

ZK

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

You just keep hitting it out of the park. Well done.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Very good,

Guilt is a heavy baggage and so difficult to get rid of.

One fine plot here and beautifully worked.

Top ratings from me.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Well done. Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a need for introspection, cookingwithgas thinks that Harryin VA is arrogant (though misplaced) and Harryin Va enjoys making negative comments about stories but can’t stand the heat when he’s the focus of criticism. And the distinction between sociopath and psychopath may be difficult to understand, ZK, but you would probably benefit from some help. If you think that the penalty for adultery should be death, then you might want to re-examine your value system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is just tremendous. Absolutely full of authentic and honest dialogue. NTH? I think not! He is one of the best authors on this site Each of his stories is top- notch. Thank you, NTH! Five stars ⭐️ is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought provoking to say the least. Todd was fortunate to have Mary and Gina in the group.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

That was powerful, extremely powerful. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"When we deny our emotion, it owns us."

Human beings are a curious blend of reason and emotion. Our wondrous array of emotional responses is part of what’s beautiful about being human. The longstanding diminishment of emotions as anti-rational has cramped our style as human beings. It’s such a shame when we judge emotions as wrong or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude you continuously nail very difficult concepts and the emotions that they trigger. I have recently discovered that you CAN have multiple feelings simultaneously even if they seem to be logically mutually exclusive. We feel frustrated because we THINK that they both can’t be valid. We keep running in circles with bad logic. For example, we think that you can’t both love and hate someone.

….anyway thanks for sharing your wonderful stories, and I hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me at the programmer that didn't give a shit about his job, 'just enough to not get fired.' Automatically despised him right out the gate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
been there - done that - still have the T-shirt

This hit a lot closer than must stories I've read. Many years have passed, I still cry at times and the pain is still the same. Sorry, time does not heal everything.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Such

A sad tale. Everything is spoken in Anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly boring and uninteresting. I would give this zero stars if possible. Btw, the arrogance of someone who would smoke in this situation would have had me leaping from my chair and beating the crap out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

completly memorized , excellent

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

HARRYIN_VA Let's shorten it up so we're not taking up or rather taking away from this actual epic story. It's simple really. In order of YOUR paragraphs:

1. 3 times I've called you out in comments and once at the end of one of my stories as part of my "tips to new writers." Each time was justified, as you ranted and raved about your personal views not aligning with an otherwise excellent piece of writing.

2. I've NEVER commented or become 'obsessed' with a comment you've written on any of my stories. First, I don't give a fuck. Second, I don't read them and expect them to be bad because most of your comments on ANY story on this website are hypercritical.

3. Despite your feeble attempt, you personally don't have any data or evidence, and you certainly are missing an awful lot of science. I do though. That was the thing that prompted my long comment, to begin with. Let's cut the crap. You don't believe in a God. Guys like you are always insanely 'triggered' when an all-powerful, omnipotent being, ends up in writing. Unfortunately, Harry, and I expect you to research this; most of the 'science' and scientific data of the past decade is discrediting a 'big bang' theory and Darwin's theory, and leaning towards a 'seeding' of life on this planet by an "alien" (God) with powers we simply cannot understand. Of course in the scientific community the word 'god' is a big no-no so they're calling it a group of far-advanced extraterrestrials among other words that mean, well... A God.

4. For ten years I debated so-called scientific experts on smaller college campuses with regard to their mythology on climate, gender, earth science, and yes origin. They all tried the same tired arguments meant to deflect rather than engage - gravity, prayer, the list goes on and on. Those debates didn't last long, and I usually let the other person go first, just to draw it out. Never one time did those debates end without me drawing at least half the audience into thinking about my option. While people are reading this, someone's kid is in a classroom being brainwashed about bullshit science so that some other guy can make a fortune on wind and solar energy. I could fly to Virginia tomorrow and meet you at a coffee shop, and your life going forward would probably improve. You have to unlearn what you have learned Harry. Ask Yoda. That's why I went nuclear on your comment. You take an incredibly talented author, who clearly is one of the best writers on this site, and instead of commenting on his work; you know, the creativity, the writing style, the genius that went into the words that drew so much emotion from the readers and try to plug your belief system into the mix.

5. You did that with intent, and I'd even speculate a certain amount of malice. You were NOT talking about Todd or the story. It wasn't a fabrication on my part, but rather a straight call out of you, as a person. There's no way to misinterpret what you originally wrote.

6. Finally, and as usual, you mentioned the twelve who agreed with you. Bravo! You conveniently forgot to mention the six others besides me, that also called your callous ass out in their comments on this thread. When other commenters have to call you out on your own comment, well buddy, time to go look in the mirror.

Let's stop taking up space in this author's comment section. If you want to continue, fine. PM me or comment on my story published today. The longer you drag it on, the more specific I'll get, and you won't come out of it well in the eyes of the viewer. That's because I've dealt with guys like you for a half-century, and I knew exactly how to peel that onion. then I put it in a pot with the other turds, so I can get back to cookingwithgas.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Innovative story, but as stated by someone else, if I was in the MCs shoes, I wouldn't shed a tear for the cheating cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Christ.

For a no talent hack writer you sure know how to make people hurt.

I would say thank you for sharing your creativity and your ability with us...

but fuck it. I'll think twice now before I read another of your stories.

I don't think my heart can take it.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus. Another 12 rounds with Tyson.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

tough read, jsut because of the situations of each of the participants, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMFL. Amazing writing. Thank you

CatMotherCatMotherover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer. Keep it up and keep pushing your boundaries- you can do even more than you have so far!

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Powerful stuff, grief and guilt. Hard to take, well tackled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cookingwithgas -- look HIV can be an asshole and half the time I think is he is drunk But when you write these long winded diatribes aimed at him - even though some agree with HIV points- then claim you are not "obsessed' -- dude you look sad and pathetic. if you had half a brain you let HIV silly comments get NO reaction. Have you really won every debate for the past 10 years with scientists? LOL -- and YOU Have saved "countless" number of kids from being brainwashed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was listening to a Cheryl Wheeler song, “Frequently wrong but never in doubt.” I couldn’t help but think of Harryin VA and cookingwithgas. The focus should be on the talented NTH and the series of incredible stories that he’s written…but especially this one.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I always love your work. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories