All Comments on 'Spoken in Anger'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I didn't know if I should give it 1 star or 5. Years ago a friend let his wife drive very drunk. She killed a child on the way home. Many lives ruined with that decision

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gag. Who needs this? I have read emotional stories, Oshaw's "Grief," Randi's "Turn the Page." Those stories meant something. This doesn't, it's just wallowing for the sake of getting dirty.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. Excellent story. It made me cry. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, painful, haunting, moving.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

A very interesting and unique story for W lives I must say. Everyone in the group had lost their spouse either suddenly or gradually and they are all looking to make sense of the loss.

.

But here is the thing. There is no sense to it. But instead of these people recognizing the fundamental laws of the universe -- that the universe is trying to kill you every single day through various means in order to bring your atoms and matter back to a lower state of existence. Whether you die by a tornado or a car accident or a hurricane or a blizzard or a war…. There is no real meaning behind it.

.

THAT is the truth

.

it is people that develop this artificial construct in our minds to try and find meaning behind someone's death. (hence god and silly after life bullshit). Take a look at Todd's ridiculous guilt complex. He claims that he drove his wife away because they were having normal marital conversations about when to start the family? This makes no sense -Todd was not pressuring his wife. In the story he mentions it a couple of times and then he lets it drop because both of them are in their mid-20s.

.

Look..talking about when to start a family with your young wife or husband is not a reason for the spouse to cheat. It should not drive them away from a marriage.

.

So Todd's wife ran out into traffic and got hit by a car. So what? Suppose he had confronted her at home and she got very depressed so the next day she killed herself. Is Todd still going to feel guilty? Suppose they divorced and a year later Todd's ex-wife was suffering from depression and then she killed herself. Is that Todd’s fault?

.

Todd and all the people in this group and most of the people in the world who lose a loved one either suddenly or slowly and painfully through deteriorating health almost always feel guilty about it because they are trying to find some kind of meaning. And if they caused their death or contributed to it then there is meaning --even if it is negative meaning.

.

There is no purpose to life except for sentient beings to make a life as purposeful. The Truth is that there is NO God there is no afterlife. every day and every way the universe is trying to kill you,.

.

Tick tock boys and girls

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

Like quite a few of your stories, this one was very well done. I'm glad I read it because it was thought provoking. The story is amazingly dark and then somehow you pull it back and it's hopeful at the end. I probably said this before about another of your stories, but I feel about like I did when I came out of the theater after watching "The Deer Hunter". Glad I saw it, but I would never ever want to see it again. You are very good at this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Another home run.

But you missed one small detail about Todd:

People don’t change and pressure doesn’t change them, it reveals their true nature.

Todd was cold, calculating and cruel, what’s worse is that he enjoyed hurting others. He laughed at her pain, her shame, at her failing. He delighted in her hurt and what angered him is that she died before he could hurt her more.

Todd may have loved her but he had an opportunity to justify his cruelty and he took it. How many other times did he do this? How many times did his wife see the real Todd hiding behind the facade he portrayed.

Don’t believe me? Look at how he used the groups stories to hurt them. He weaponized their pain and justified it because he was so guilt ridden.

She may have cheated on him but the real monster in their marriage was him.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

What an incredible story, charged with so much emotion, so much pain and regret, and while there was not the traditional happy ending, I felt like I walked through the dark tunnel with all of them. I almost felt hope for each of them by the end.

So very well done NTH, you have an incredible mind!

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

Sad, powerful and well written.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Dark, but worth the read. Good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SAD!!!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was deep! Well thought out, and emotions put into words in a way beyond belief. Thanks for this story.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

Well written as always but that was a misery fest.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 1 year ago

WOW Just WOW I can't even begin to imagine going through any of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should be happy. He got rid of the slut and didn't lose a nickel. Probably gained finances. Start whoring around, Karma will get you every time. He should have fucked up her lover and pointed him out at her funeral.

NegateGivityNegateGivityover 1 year ago

Great story of grief and acceptance. I'm glad that you concluded the Mary and Sam story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant

Reilly1225Reilly1225over 1 year ago

Amazingly insightful. I have seen and felt all of those. Very well done!

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 1 year ago

What a great take on the Loving Wife trope!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Heavy duty catharsis!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! The best that I have read in years on this site. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was heavy, thoughtful, & very emotion invoking. The best i believe i have ever read on this topic. I am only allowed to rate this 5*, but this is a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus, you're just a ray of fucking sunshine aren't you? Now I don't even feel like beating off. Asshole. 5

InchesofInchesofover 1 year ago

God d**n. Great story.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Totally depressing.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Wow!!

What a powerful, emotional story. I really don’t know what to write. This was so visceral.

Brilliant writing, such a powerful story about the human condition.

You are a marvellous author and your stories keep getting better and better. Please keep going, you have a fan here.

Worth more than 5/5 but it’s all l can give you, so, 5/5.

I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story even though it ends quite sadly. Despite his affinity for the safety of decision trees, the MC made the mistake of treating a faulty assumption as though it were a proven fact. His resulting faulty logic led him to quit the surviving spouse support group prematurely. Todd came to believe that had Sandy not died he would never have forgiven her or come to remember how much he loved her. That belief is an assumption, something akin to an act of faith. It is most certainly not a proven, or even a provable, fact. Todd has no way of knowing what course of events would have transpired had Sandy survived that fateful Valentine's Day. One year after her death, his grief is still too fresh and powerful to allow him to see clearly. Although he is still deeply in need of the nurture and dispassionate reasoning the surviving spouse support group is intended to provide, Todd reached the incorrect conclusion he had no further need of the group's assistance. Sadly, he has many miles of grief yet to travel. Hopefully, with the passage of time, his spirit will reject the harsh mullen of the bit he has chosen to wear on his journey. When he begins to buck at the bit, I hope he will find his way back to this group of the grieving who grant each other the gift of Grace.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

guilt is powerful drug

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

An insightful story.

Well done.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Since when is confronting one's spouse with evidence of an affair considered cruel? Because it was in a public place? Lol. Give me a break. The only part of that characters story i agree with is that it wouldn't be his fault the tramp ran into traffic.

She was a cheater. That's what you are supposed to do. That's why it's called a confrontation. Should he have just ignored it out of "forgiveness?" He did it in public. So what? Why is that worse? Because she might cry and feel embarrassed? Get the fuck out. She's an adult not a child.

And what pray tell is the alternative? Just forgive and never say anything? If that's your thought, you clearly have no idea about women. It might if it was a single indiscretion but this was an affair. An affair that stemmed from problems in the marriage and immaturity. Ignoring the affair will result in one of four possible outcomes.

1. The marriage moves on fine and somehow the marriage fixes itself. And I will wake up tomorrow looking 23 again.

2. The wife feels guilt and confesses. Well seems like there will be a fight after all. Is that cruel too? They might get passed it. Depends

3. Wife feels no guilt and is not sorry so says nothing. This wife will always continue to cheat and lose all respect for her husband. Is that cruel?

4. Wife feels guilt and never says anything. That guilt needs an outlet for release. As time goes on she will begin to hate it and cheat more, become a willing doormat, or turn the guilt to blame at the husband. Thus losing all respect.

Great options there don't you think? So yeah, everyone else? Confront your spouse.

she feels guilt and confesses, doesn't and never confesses, feels guilt and never confesses. The first one they might get past depending on the man. The last two always lead to resentment and loss of respect by the wife for her husband. She will either blame him for feeling guilty and will need a release. Confession after so much time is unthinkable so it must be the husbands fault. The other reason is she doesn't feel guilt because she isn't sorry and her husband never knew so he must be clueless. That leads to "what did I marry?" Oh well more affairs.

Therefore, unless it's the first one a confrontation is going to happen regardless.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Thank you for this. A delicate tip-toe through some serious issues and completed in a serious, thoughtful way. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh! NTH has been a consistently strong author, but frankly nothing he’s written before prepared me for this exploration of emotions. I’m stunned by the story and marvel at the creativity exhibited by the author. The overall concept is novel and compelling, but I was continually struck by the small…largely irrelevant…details scattered throughout. I hope that LPN points out one or two special ones, but the cumulative effect was to make the whole story seem like a scene snatched from real life. I can’t fully express how blessed I feel to receive the gifts that NTH shares with this unruly group.

WilkerbeastWilkerbeastover 1 year ago

Good story. Thank you.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Death of a spouse. What a way to lay bare someone’s soul and illuminate their character. Exquisitely rendered characters, especially in such a short story. Not just Todd. Mary and Gina too, even Ray. I’d love to see ‘Spoken in Anger’ as the springboard for elaboration of each character’s story. Another emotionally gut wrenching, and beautifully written story. Thanks very much.

KusunaKusunaover 1 year ago

It's actually very sad story.

Life can kick you very hard at least expected moment and in very twisted way. This story is perfect example of it.

But it's very good story, to make you stop and think.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Dunno how to feel about this. A catharsis story. (Maybe these people were a little too perceptive.) Todd's big problem might have been that he could never tell her that he really loved her. Which he wanted to do.

Sometimes there's a hole so deep that a person looks up and knows there's no way up and out. So, make a life at the bottom of the hole. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so POWERFUL so tragic YET end with HOPE. thank you

BigK10BigK10over 1 year ago

Great story. I’m very glad that you’re not “living up” to your moniker…. 5*

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Not to make light of the grief that is portrayed here. But, this kind of falls under the play stupid games, win stupid prizes category.

She freaks out because he wants to talk about the natural progression for a couple who's in love and has been together for a long time. Cheats on her husband but, hasn't considered what will happen if he finds out and freaks out when confronted with evidence of her infidelity.

Who just gets up and runs blindly to the point they trip and fall in front of oncoming traffic? If you aren't ready to face the consequences you shouldn't play the game.

Instead of being up front and honest by confronting her with his knowledge of her affair he has to make a big production of it and humiliate her in public. Well, she was humiliated. Do you feel better now?

One thing I always question in LW stories like this. If she had truly decided the affair was over ... Why does there have to be one more good-bye fuck? Why is it the cheating spouse feels like they have to fuck their lover one more time to let them down easily? Once the decision is made to end it, why not just actually be done with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry. It didn't work for me. I'm not quite sure why it's in the LW category. As for the guy who states there is no God or afterlife, you'll know come judgement day, then it will be too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done.

Optimistic7Optimistic7over 1 year ago

Very well-written, as always. TBH, I don't have a lot of sympathy for Sandy. She was solely responsible for her actions throughout the story and paid a very high price for her decisions. Despite the tragic outcome, Todd's actions were understandable and appropriate, given the circumstances. I cannot help but wonder if he would have been even more miserable had Sandy's fate been different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

According to previous commenters it was a good story - I didn't enjoy it at all - isn't enjoyment the reason for reading??

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

So moving from start to finish! I can't even find the words to express my emotions right now.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Very well written story and a subject we don’t read about much. Five we’ll-earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A searing and intense examination of anger, loss and grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a wonderful writer. Probably one of the best on here. But could the next story have a happy ending? This was powerful and moving. But so, so sad. Which you probably intended. But something where the couple are able to reconcile after this would be very appreciated. At least by me. Thank you for sharing though. Always look forward to your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? He feels guilty and at fault for her choosing to cheat on him? What a stupid ass story this is. He played this just right, ambush the bitch for maximum shock and pain. The only downside of this was the regrettably short time she suffered being found out and her very much deserved demise. Her parents, family, friends and coworkers would all have the full story of why they were in that restaurant and what had transpired prior to her running into traffic. The emotional gymnastics the author attempted in order to have the mc take blame is an absolutely insurmountable obstacle to thoroughly enjoying this piece. I find some piece in knowing that he won't have to spend another dime for divorce lawyers, finding new lodging or splitting his finances in any way with that thankfully dead tramp.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Another terrific story. Dark, yet hopeful at the end for the three "ugly Americans." Masterful dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, and interesting story. Todd blamed himself when he absolutely shouldn't. But that's in the cold light of reason, which grief obliterates.

I did the same "blame game" for a time when my wife of almost 6 years was killed, even though I was not even in the car as she drove to visit her parents and a DWI crossed the center line. I told myself if I only had been driving. . . If only I'd let her leave two minutes earlier. . . If only. . . If only. . . is a very human thing to do. But it's a losing game.

As for the husband's actions in confronting her in the restaurant, IF ONLY she had expressed her fears of motherhood to her husband instead of a co-worker. . . IF ONLY she hadn't cheated and set this entire thing in motion. . . IF ONLY she'd stopped cheating before being caught. . . IF ONLY she hadn't tried to run from her guilt. . .

He did nothing wrong. She cheated, and his supposed "cruelty" was exposing her deceit. Her lies. Her cowardice. And exposing his own hurt in the way he delivered the news that he was aware of her cheating. To deliver some of the same anguish back to the CAUSE of the anguish. She had no one to blame but herself.

That her deceit and her cowardice resulted in her own death is on her. I understand the "blame game" that he's been playing with himself only too well. But no, he did not "kill her." The proximate cause of the accident was her running into the street. The cause-in-fact was her cheating, without which none of those events would have happened. The husband had nothing to do with either.

Powerful writing that took me back to a time decades ago that I can still remember. Kudos for that, except now I hate you ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It had a few good bits, but you managed to burn them to the ground pretty thoroughly and maintain this as a true piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story that showed tremendous insight to human nature, Marys statements about not really understanding what depression means was spot on. As another commentor mentioned it was hard hitting but offered hope with the ending. This one story made me read all the comments, something I have never done before. It amazes me how most comments are positive in nature and there are some that obviously have no idea of what they are reading but are so willing to let everyone know what idiots they are and should seek help they clearly need

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Expertly written, but would work better as a novel, or even a movie drama. On this site? A little anemic. It's not the lack of sex... it's the lack of meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why he thinks he killed his wife, just told her the truth in a way she could feel what he did. The moral of the story is never run in heals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably should be in non erotic.

Reading this i dont think i would be so off as the mc. My anger would be more in line that we really didnt have the fight and argument i had expected. Sort of cheated out of it. I also would explain to everyone why i was divorcing and show evidence if doubted.

But there is a god after all. No expensive divorce, life insurance payout, wont run into the slut on the street.

300WSM300WSMover 1 year ago

Give yourself a pat on the back and a pint of uour favorite.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

A very thought provoking story.

As was the comment by Harryin VA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a masterpiece. It is undoubtedly the best story that I have read on this site, in any genre. Thank you very much. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why Todd is blaming himself, he didn't do anything wrong. He was hurt, he wanted revenge and justice. He just decided to divorce the whore. Sandra was a cheating whore having an affair. The accident was a consequence of her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

small detail about Sandra People don’t change and pressure doesn’t change them, it reveals their true nature....... Sandra was a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Sad but I know it is true and the events in the story are true for so many I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what to make of this story. A lot of emotion here. Well written and worth another read before any more comments made. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't really enjoy this therapy fest. A get together of mentally damaged people. Painful beyond comprehension. Sorry, but this just wasn't for me.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

After the truck hit her a guy on a horse smoking a cigarette slowly walks up to the man holding his dead cheating wife and says "Impressive, didn't see that coming. Todd is it? You got some potential kid. Personally I'd have given her locked in syndrome and left to be used as a living public fleshlight in the lobby of a bdsm themed olive garden. Clearly you have a knack for the classics"

And about that, who just bolts out blindly into traffic? That's the kind of crap you risk being forced by the state to take parenting classes and just spank the hell out of your kid. That's like being sexually attracted to blowup sex dolls stuffed with kitchen knives or getting payday loans. Just stupid terrible ideas that you already know what the outcome will be. This is not a type of thing that will get passed down generations like some kind of special vampire killing supermen. They die out really quick like the action heroes that walk towards explosions rather than away.

I was cheering the main character from the last snowfall since this was the burn he wasn't able to see for himself. Were the other characters from other stories? I looked but don't think I saw any. I just remember the last snowfall because it was recent.

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Very interest perspectives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and I thought he was just hanging around to get some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did NOT enjoy reading this FABULOUS exercise in examining guilt. But I am so glad that I did.

.

NTH is, without question, the most talented new contributor to the LW scene in the last year. Not only does he write well..but he tackles tough and deep issues, and MAKES YOU THINK.

.

My guess is that the MC…and Mary….are going to be alright going forward because of the cathartic events that transpired at this last meeting.

.

5 *****

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Powerfully emotional. Tortured soles looking to make sense of senseless deaths. Maybe this one should have gone to Romance, but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most powerful and original pieces in loving wives , real story telling ability

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

Last time I read a story like this imotional was”Hello Again”

A 6 on a scale of 5

firedog451firedog451over 1 year ago

Well written, but what a downer.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

You're quite the opposite of a "No Talent Hack".

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Intense. He really is not to blame. He did not anticipate her reaction.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

What a tearjerker of a story! Worth every bit of 5 stars!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

His wife’s excuse was she felt pressured to have kids so she cheated with a predator who may or may not have gotten her pregnant.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

When she ran out in the street and got hit by the car the MC should have been counting his blessings instead of crying like a little bitch. The cunt was sharing her pussy around. She deserve what she got.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

I laughed when I read the second comment. Life is truly great and comical. I well written piece that digs into the inner me of me. We've all had moments in life where we are the center of our own truma. Your writing is opening the scars and exposing the damage. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NTH never fails to bring out deep emotions, like no other in LW, which makes his works so compelling. Grief, anger, betrayal, regret, mourning ..... all there, all palpable. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*applause*

Thank you!

Be well!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 1 year ago

Wow. Powerful. Well written. Not a fun ride, but one I will remember.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 1 year ago
Wrong Category— should be in Non Erotic

Story is kind of like watching a train wreck in very slow motion. You don’t like it but you can’t look away.

bogie88bogie88over 1 year ago

Good story. I like how you worked in Mary from "The Last Snowfall" into the story. I felt like I had read a story similar to Todd's, but not sure if it was one of yours or not.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

just MORE proof WHACKDOODLE is Fucking insane. Consider this kook's claim

.

"Todd was cold, calculating and cruel, what’s worse is that he enjoyed hurting others. He laughed at her pain, her shame, at her failing. He delighted in her hurt and what angered him is that she died before he could hurt her more."

.

what is that view based on? anything? Todd getting upset that his wife was cheating on him seems to be 100% unjustified according to the kook WHACKDOODLE.

.

talking about when to start a family with your young wife or husband is not a reason for the other spouse to cheat. It should not drive them away from a marriage.

hapmarriedhapmarriedover 1 year ago

Genius. Real therapy on a site with many readers who need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Very well written, but I can't believe the coworker showed up at the funeral since he was mostly at fault.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Some stories just shouldn't be written. If there's a moral to this 'misery fest', as someone else said, is that maybe he should have loved her enough to forgive her, IF she was really regretful. Without that big 'maybe', this is just dark and empty, like Harry in va's life. No God, no afterlife, no meaning..... why live? For him to think that maybe there might be someone or thing that is more intelligent, more smarter, more anything than him- well, that just aint possible. Sheesh.

Hate to see writing talent explore the dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Id like to know what he was going to do the the prick who was fucking his wife.

SRTigerSRTigerover 1 year ago

Simply brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*applause*

Thank you!

Be well!

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Another extremely well written piece. Thank you for sharing. gb

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

That really fits most of the people I know in that age group today. Never happier than when they can find a reason to be miserable about something that they couldn't control. The guy's a loser....and can't cope with shame over choices he made. The best line was when he was advised to man up and throw himself off a bridge. That made me laugh.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Wow! An amazing story. Yes, this is a dark and depressing story, but I just had to keep reading to the end. 5 stars!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

A sad true feeling commentary on not knowing what you had till its gone. (Sounds like a country song).

Well done. 5*

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

Another 5* effort. Hard to put into words the talent this author has. But a dark cloud is starting to descend over the stories. Perhaps, it's a character or two that's pinging NTH's limbic, or maybe some of his personal stuff he's trying to get out on paper, so he too can let go.

Sometimes though, I wonder if NTH has some secret magical key to my personal journals. The words and the characters along with the times and places seem to fit my life too snugly to be a coincidence. Then it hits me; many of us (except Harryin_VA, but I'll leave a separate comment on that) have the same journals. In fact, almost all of us, in this human race have those same journals. It's just the personal stories that differ slightly.

NTH is a master of taking our journals, tapping into them, and creating a slightly different 'story' that we can all relate to. Just magnificent.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I gave it, an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, because of the storyline which I have never seen explained in a manner this moving. I have seen death up close and personal of both family and friends. I have watch grown men and women in battle save others and just breakdown once we got back because of our losses. I have seen grieving take years for people to move on. Sometimes they can’t get past it, and it has manifested it’s result in different ways from suicide to mental breakdowns and asylum internments.

Yet with all of this life experience I could never have expressed the thoughtfulness and depth provocation brought on by your story. It was the most moving tale I have read even by medical professionals working to deal with issues of PTSD.

I am actually smiling as I think about my friends and our times together. Those who are still with us and those who have gone before. Both give me reasons to keep moving forward. Your tale gave me reason to smile for both groups of us.

I hope you continue to write your tales your way just as you have until now thought provoking, with imagery and with imagination most will never believe possible.

Thanks for this one. 😎

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories