Spontaneous is the Way

Story Info
A weekend on the lake turned into a memory of a lifetime.
3.7k words
15.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers

This happened in 2007. Yes, it's a true story.

We went camping near a lake we like to frequent. My wife loves the outdoors and is always begging to go. We had been kayaking and drinking as we usually do when we go. She loves to let her beautiful tits out in the sun but covers them when boats go by. That changes as she gets a little more intoxicated.

We'd been married for under ten years at the time. I've introduced the idea of sharing her on several occasions with an ole buddy. She always says she'd be up for it but when it's time to play she would back out.

I've learned over the years that she loves to tease (though she'll never admit it). I've watched her eat pussy on one occasion. I've always wondered why I get so turned on at the idea of watching her get fucked.

She had been allowing her tits to be seen more as the day went on. We were camped on the shore and I noticed the same boats passing more often. I figured they were getting a good view of her, I like showing her off. She's a hot piece and I'm sure she knows it. 5'2" 115, Natural highlights, 36Cs, guys and girls are always checking her out.

One of the boats pulled up to our camp (she quickly covered up). It was three of her ex-husband's friends out fishing. She knew them for many years. I knew them from around town but never hung-out with them. Good guys as far as I knew. Of course we invited them to stay awhile and have a few beers. She was getting more comfortable as she consumed. Still wearing her sexy bathing suit from the day. We had the music cranked up and the fire blazing as it became dark. We were all just hanging out enjoying the weekend. They complimented her looks and confessed they'd seen her topless through binoculars earlier. She acted a little embarrassed and I noticed she was getting a little flirty, touching them when they'd laugh, big smiles and showing lots of interest. Her nipples were quit visibly hard through her suit. She was turned on. Being the only woman with four guys lavishing her with attention was having an affect.

The guys were being as respectful as expected. When a song she liked would come on she would sway or shake that perfect ass, just a little.

She disappeared into the tent for about 20 minutes unexpected. She walked out having applied her makeup, combed her hair nice and smooth and wearing a super thin two piece, night lingerie, (basically panties/shorts & thin spaghetti strap blouse). No bra and hard nipples piercing through. Her tits sway with every move. I couldn't believe it. Who was this sex beauty walking around on full display. Everyone could see her tits and pussy if the firelight hit her just right. I know I was not the only man adjusting his package at that moment.

It was driving me crazy and I know the guys were eye-fucking her as I was. She put in one of her favorite CD's, jumped up into the bed of our pick-up and was using it as her own personal stage. From our vantage point, we were getting a very sexy show of her ass and panty covered pussy. She was lifting her shirt a little at a time as she loves to tease. I know she was getting drunk by this time. I could see her stumbling a bit while she was dancing. The guys were giving her more than enough encouragement. I had never seen her like this. She was in heat. Anyone could see it.

I was enjoying the show with my new didgital camera from my seated position on the beer cooler, across the fire pit and maybe 25' away. Like I said, she always stops before things get too crazy but the guys didn't know that. I thought since she knew them as friends, this was about as far as she would go. I also knew that she had just about reached her alcohol limit and would likely be asleep within the hour.

Well, I heard the guys cheering loud and looked over to see she had lifted her shirt above her tits and was really enjoying the cheers. They guys kept looking over expecting me to put a stop to things. When they saw I was taking pictures I guess it set them at ease. They quickly turned back to her. This went on for a few minutes until her song was finished (in my mind -- this was the end of the show). She wasn't quite done.

As the next song began she must have really loved being the center of attention. She was obviously getting turned on. She really wasn't dancing as much as gyrating and driving us all crazy. When I saw her slowly, pull her panties up into her snatch I knew somebody would be getting some pussy, meaning me (not like that was in question). Remember, I had never seen her like this, I was a walking hard-on at that moment. I wanted to fuck her right there but didn't really know how that would go over with the guys here.

One of them walked over to me blocking my view as another song started. He wanted a beer from the cooler. I stood up momentarily distracted, I looked up and saw that my beautiful wife had pulled her panties down over that perfect ass. She bent over exposing a full closeup rear view of her glistening pussy. She may have gotten carried away with the mood of the moment and not realized how exposed and close she was to the guys. One of them reached up and slipped a finger inside her. She laid her head back and gyrated in his hand for a few seconds before pulling away and covering up. She wagged her finger saying something like "Naughty boy." I was fucking stunned.

The guys really gave a roar as he put his finger to his mouth and licked my wife's honey. This was some new level stuff for me. I went back and opened the cooler to get the guy a beer. I could hear what sounded like one of the other guys jumping into the pick-up with her. I assumed to help her get out without falling. Then I heard her moan and I knew. Looking back, I should have known after the day and evening we had so far.

I and the guy next to me turned to see what was going on. I saw my wife bent over, her huge tits still out and pressed against the tailgate. Her panties were around her ankles. The dude who fingered her was unbuttoning his shorts as she released her left foot from her panties and spread her legs wide, bracing and presenting herself.

He dropped his shorts and underwear. He placed his hand on her naked hips and touched his hard cock to her very wet and swollen pussy, he pushed the whole shaft between her lips lubricating with her juice. She raised her knee and placed it on the tailgate which opened her wide giving everyone a clear view of how wet, swollen, and pink she was. Then I we watched as entered her. Her head laid back as she moaned with pent up relief. He slid all the way in in one slow motion so I knew she was soaked and ready. I watched as he withdrew completely then plunged all the way back in with a smooth stroke. She was so wet; everything was shinning.

I watched him fuck her slow and deep for about 5 minutes. We were all quiet except her. She was moaning like she really needed it. He sped his pace and grabbed a handful of her hair as he slammed the last trust against her ass. I'll never forget the sight of his ass tensing up as he shot his load in her pussy. He just laid there for a moment over her back then slowly withdrew his rock hard dick. I was fixated as I watched her swollen pussy stay open for a moment then slowly start to close as a huge glob of his cum gushed out and began streaming down her thigh. She was motionless. He just stood there, cock dripping and pointed at her but looking at me as if asking for approval.

I wasn't sure if she was waiting for the next guy or if she was just as mesmerized as I was. It seemed to just happen so fast but in slow motion. We were all stunned.

Then another dude reach into our truck bed and grab a blanket. He began to spread it on the ground and I was powerless to stop what I knew was coming. The thought of stopping things briefly entered and exited my mind. She was already dripping another man's cum. It was too late at this point, hours late.

I was looking to set the camera down as my cock was aching. I wanted to fuck her used pussy immediately (again, I had never done or even seen anything like this). The guys lead her to the blanket. They laid her on her back. Her shirt was up above her tits, her feet were flat on the ground, she pulled her knees up and another glob of hot cum gushed out. She never said a word or even looked around. She just moaned as she saw the next guy strip his pants off and crawl up to her. He presented a raging hard-on near her face as the other guy went straight for her huge tits. She grabbed his cock as he started fucking her mouth. The other guy sucked her tits and fingered her flooded pussy. After a few minutes she must've tasted his dripping cum. She stopped and said "No, I want it in me." He knelt between her legs. She spread them wide. He hovered over her for a minute and began squeezing, biting and sucking her luscious tits which were beginning to bare suck & bite marks.

I saw the wedding ring I gave her as she grabbed his cock and guided it to her open entrance. He didn't waste any time burying it. I vividly remember the moans and the look on her face as his rhythm picked up. He pounded her while I watched in amazing horror. I'm not sure how long he lasted, at this point we were all about to cum but I do remember watching his sack convulse several times as it pumped his load into her.

I wanted next. I pulled out my cock which was dripping pre-cum. The third guy had been stroking his while, waiting his turn. He was the younger of us maybe 26. He was thick like a RedBull can. She reached her hand toward him and asked "You wanna go?" He was on her as soon as the second dude stood up. I got a few photos of him stretching her and forcing out his two buddies' cum stream down her ass to pool on the blanket.

I set the camera down after. I was so hard and horny, I could hardly keep from blowing my wad. I finally got my turn after three men fucked her. I slipped into the smoothest pussy ever. I was hooked. All three had cum in her. She was like velvet, swollen and surprisingly tight. I'm no RedBull but I have an above average sized cock. It felt like her mouth sucking me. I'm sure I only lasted a minute or two before pushing hard and deep into her while I pumped one of the biggest loads of my life. Her fourth load in maybe 30 minutes. We were all so turned.

I pulled out of her slow and proud of the river of cum I'd produced flowing out of her. I took her by the hand. She stood up a little wobbly as cum just ran down her whole leg. We all kinda laughed in disbelief at the lust wave that'd just happened. Things kinda slowed down for moment. We talked and drank another beer, all naked with cum covered semi-soft dicks. She went to the fire to warm her ass.

I and one of the guys went to the bushes to take a leak. One guy tended the fire. When we returned I saw her in the chair next to the fire, legs spread over the chair arms and the first guy had two fingers buried in her her full pussy. I noticed every cock was a little harder and I suspected this might be a long night. She was not finished.

We watched for a few minutes then another guy walked over and presented his thick rod. She wrapped her had around it and stroked it while being fingered.

He put it in her mouth and gave us a nice show. This got us all going again. The guy fingering her sat in the chair, she turned her attention to his cock while the other began fucking her from behind. He fucked her for awhile, then the third guy tagged in. There is something I can't explain about watching a guy fuck your wife, pull his glistening hard cock out and be immediately be replaced by another. She stopped sucking as they switched, then uttered a soothing guttural moan as the next guy slid in. She was becoming very vocal. Moaning like I've never heard. Saying thinks like "Yes, yes right there. Fuck me. Stay inside me, don't cum yet." She was on fire and so fucking horny. She could not get enough. We were all in our late 20's early 30's and the air was thick with hormones. One of the reasons I married her was her sex appetite but I'd never seen this.

She stood up and positioned herself on the dude sitting in the chair and started riding his cock. My dick was so hard watching her. I had already blown a good load in her from the first round and I was more than ready to explode again. She picked up the pace. The guy holding her hips, steadying her. He told her to slow down as he was about to cum. She yelled "I can't." She was having a very visible, leg shaking orgasm. It was like a siren signal. We all stood up wanted her pussy next. Three raging hard-ons vying for position.

The guy inside her grunted and pulled her down onto him as he emptied another load of cum in her fiery pussy. We were so ready to fuck her again. I guess she needed a little break. She was breathing heavy and said "Hold on, you guys are wearing me out." She went into the tent and came out wearing her panties. Just panties. They were completely soaked as she walked across the camp her huge tits moving with each step to get a beer from the cooler.

I wanted her right now as did the other two but we let things simmer a bit. We drank another or two and joked around. She was giving signals that she was tired and maybe going to bed. Too much alcohol I guess. She snuck away and lay in the tent. She was quiet.

"Is she asleep?"

"I don't know, maybe. We did giver her a good workout LOL."

After 10-15 minutes one of the guys crept over and stuck his head in the tent. They said something back and forth, then he slowly crawled in with her. We listened from the outside and it was clear that he was getting her up for another round. You could hear the movement and heavy breathing, then the unmistakeable moans. He was fucking her. We could hear his rhythm on the air mattress and balls clapping her ass. We opened the tent flaps to watch the action, it was dark but you could see well enough. He had her on her back, her legs held open with his arms, panties pulled to the side and his big dick making full deep strokes. She would moan with each one. He fucked her steady on her back for quite awhile. He stripped her soaked panties off then shoved his cock right back in. She had her second wind. Taking the lead, she laid him down and climbed on as one of the other guys crawled in with them.

I could tell she had a mouthful from the sound of her moans. They worked her for quite awhile, fucking her in all manner of positions. I and the other odd man out were relegated to stroking our cocks and listening from outside. I managed to fix the settings on my camera to get better low light pics. I heard one of the guy's long deep grunt, some shuffling as they switched and laid her on her back. I crawled in with the camera and the hardest dick I ever had. He was on top and plowing relentlessly. She was in heaven, moaning and pulling his ass into her, wrapping her legs around him until he exploded again. I'd stopped counting how many times she'd been fucked but I knew I was going to be getting her again.

I turned on a dim tent lamp to get a better look. Her hair was no longer neatly combed, her body, lips and face were flushed red bearing marks of handprints on her ass and tits. Her neck and chest were covered in small bite & suck marks. Her pussy was so swollen, red and utterly flooded. The blanket beneath her was a cum soaked mess. I snapped a few more pictures, then I had to put the camera down. I wanted to enjoy a nice slow fuck. I mounted her pussy from behind, she immediately went to work pushing back, milking my cock like a woman possessed. I could hear the guys outside high 5-ing and saying how hot she was. Asking each other how many times they had her. "I went twice, I went three or four, I lost count." They'd all laugh. She heard them and yelled, "We're not done yet." It was insane, she said this with my balls slapping her swollen clit. Cum would run out with almost every stroke.

I finished my second nut of the night. As I crawled out of the tent, she lay on her back breathing heavy. The next hard cock went in right behind me. It was like that for what must have been the better part of an hour. One comes out as another guy or two goes in. She got no rest. I would check in every few minutes to take a pick, I heard her say "Not the butt, wait your turn." She later told me one was trying to fuck her ass while she had one in her pussy.

Everyone of us fucked her again in succession. She was all in. No anal, no DP, we just took turns fucking her. Every time she sat in the chair for a few minutes, someone would present a hard cock and she would either stoke it or suck it. It wouldn't be long before another of us would take her by the hips and start driving into her from behind. We were using her while we had the chance. Her pussy was pouting with steady leak dripping down her legs and ass.

I honestly didn't even realize till just then that this was gang-bang. My first and only one, her second she confessed later. I honestly don't know how many times she got fucked.

We ended the evening with her walking around the campfire completely naked, thighs covered with dried and wet cum. She mentioned she might be sore tomorrow. The guys made some wise cracks about just getting started. We were so sexually charged it was easy to stay hard watching her move about.

She sat for a minute in the chair talking as the guys began looking for their clothes. She grabbed one of their soft cocks as he walked by and began sucking him getting us all hard again. It wasn't long before another one had her bent over for one last spit roast. We all tagged in and out as we were dressing. She sucked and fucked all four of us one more time by the fire. It was amazing.

The guys went back to their camp I guess, it was late. She and I went to sleep. I awoke and fucked her again in the middle of the night (I do this all the time anyway). The next morning she was embarrassed about the whole thing. I was not. I still can't believe it happened so spontaneously and I was able to get a few pics. Crazy.

We did try a couple of times over the years to do something like this again but for one reason or another it just never worked out. All the elements of this night seemed to be aligned that day/night. Our age & stamina, the secluded area, she was comfortable enough having known the guys. They were all fit outdoorsy types as we were. She was in "heat", even the weather was perfect, not to windy. No mosquitos. We'll never have another time like that night. Posting this story and looking through the pics takes me right back. Listening to her in the tent, the sound of balls slapping her wet ass. We've talked about that night many times. She tells me her favorite is when we would switch. The moment in between as one hard cock pulls out, the anticipation as another lined up into position and the slow deep plunge. I asked her about the one guy with the slightly larger cock. He was thick like a Red Bull can. She said of course she could always tell it was him again without looking. She remembered having her best orgasm while he was taking her from behind and pulling her hair.

cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Preposterous. Yet its really true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremedously. Me and my five buddies would go away for a long weekend camping trip, and my wife always hated being left alone.

I had always wanted to share her. So, I told her that we might let her come along sometime if she was willing to make the trip interesting for us. She thought it over for several months and agreed. It was very much like you described in your story.

We liked the way the stars aligned in your story - it was the perfect campground gang bang! Your description of the wife with the other men's cum runing down her thighs was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story I’d never live . If it’s for you then go get it if if both hubby and wife are ok with each other’s feelings but 99.9 % of the time it’s not that case . Camp sites , actually all vacation d as pots grt people extra horny . Some it happens without ever the intention. At least this hubby was on board with the thought. There have been some gangbang / trains I know about that a few caused end of marriage. A group of six at a camp site they go frequently had a family of five , two daughters and son . They were 21 and twin 19 . They were great and would play games , fish , hike and eat together every day which made the six of them feel really bad fucking the wife and two daughters the whole time behind hubby’s back. The son knew about his sisters but not the mom until the last night he walked in on her getting dped. That caused a lot of fear and private begging not to tell it was a one time thing and never wanted to hurt the hubby. . These guys totally fucked them for three days . Supposedly each guy had fucked all three of them at some point. After the first drunken spit roast that first night the wife was hooked on the as she put it steel hard big cocks . They kept the hubby and don busy with the activities they were there for as the others took advantage of long time swings to fuck. After that first night she went on hike with three of them while the other three stayed with her daughters . On top of a huge hill the three triple teamed the wife for about three hours . The short videos they had were insane. That one at one point she was getting dped for first time in her life as she was only ever sexually with her husband and one guy two times before she met him and this time with them will be only this weekend and never agss as in. The guy getting bj pulls out smacking her distorted grunting moaning face as the two worked both holes . He kept it close to her face asking questions then as her holes loosened up they pounded her switching around . Before they went back them went in the water to clean her up as loads were leaking from her holes ,on face and in hair. The pics and videos they had of all of it were crazy . She took a real shine to one of them and as there truck was being loaded they snuck off as he made out with her then she went to her knees and looked up at him saying let’s give me one last load gor the road to remember you by. Apparently the one daughter who was single has met up with a couple of them in Mexico on vacation with her friends. Alls fair with the girls as they were around the same age but the wife I guess wanted a crazy experience and boy did she get it . Unfortunately for her husband but hopefully he never finds out .

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 1 year ago

Good story. Something close to this happened with me once, one other couple and a solo guy.

All you commenters talking shit, you rally have noe cluse what you're talking about. You want to hate women so bad, you make shit up.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

sometimes the moon and stars align

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Festival with My Wife Couple meet two young guys at a music festival.in Loving Wives
Wife Swap in the Woods A housewife finds rejuvenation through sex with friends.in Loving Wives
The Unexpected Roommate Reservation error led to husband and wife's ultimate fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories