Wife Swap in the Woods

Story Info
A housewife finds rejuvenation through sex with friends.
3.2k words
4.45
69.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a housewife turned mom who endlessly cooked, cleaned and took care of the kids. I felt like a limp dishrag most of the time. Every day I would get a little more worn and and a little more frazzled, and a little more threadbare. Every day. Every single day I would straighten, clean the bathrooms and wash the dishes. I would also do the laundry and cook, bake, chop veggies only to go to bed, wake up and have the chores reset for the next day. Lather, rinse, repeat. Into oblivion. I felt like I was in a vortex and couldn't get out.

When my husband Landen proposed we drop the kids off at my mom's and take a trip to a cabin in the woods, I was more than willing to jump in the car. When he suggested we invite another couple to split the cost, I was less enthused, but ultimately decided it might be fun. Maybe I would be able to have an adult conversation for once.

"Ok, have a good time." my mom said as I hugged her goodbye, and had a pang of guilt at leaving both of the kids for three days. I squeezed them tight one last time, promised to call when we got there, and headed out to the Jeep with my husband.

After a few hours, we got to the cabin. It was made from real logs as advertised and had a wood stove, hot tub out back, kitchen and a loft with a king sized bed. There was also a separate bedroom off the main sitting room where I assumed the other couple, some friends from my husband's work I had met only a few times before, would sleep.

I had to laugh when I saw a TV with an honest to God VCR. There were a few movies too. Mostly family friendly releases from the 90s. On the shelves though were lots of books. Mostly about fishing, but I found a few trashy Romance Novels, probably left by previous guests.

"Should we call the kids?" my husband asked, looking at the ancient land line. I looked at my Apple phone and realized there was no reception, so we would have to call my Mom to give her the number. We said "hi" to the kids, then Landen went out back while I unpacked the groceries and sank into a cozy chair to read "Moonlight in Milan," one of the books I had found on the shelves before our friends arrived.

It was nearly 6 o'clock when Tyler and Julie came through the door.

"Anybody home?" Tyler called out when they arrived. He was sandy haired, tall and muscular, and a lot better looking than I remembered him being when I saw him at the company summer kickoff dinner last year.

"Hey!" I said, getting up to give them both a friendly hug "How was the drive up?" I asked.

"Exhausting." Tyler said "But we made it." He turned towards his wife, a statuesque woman with brown hair and almond shaped eyes. "You've met Julie, right? Julie, Anna, Anna, Julie." he said by way of introduction.

"Oh Yeah, we've met." I said. "Good to see you again. Can I give you the grand tour?" I asked.

After a brief walk through, Tyler asked where Landon was and I said "I think he's out back checking out the creek. He wants to try fishing in the stream."

"There's a stream back there?"

"I don't know if there are fish in it, but yeah." I said.

"Alright!" he said with enthusiasm, and headed out back to where my husband was.

"Boys and their toys." Julie said and rolled her eyes. "When did you get up here?" she asked.

"A few hours ago. Maybe 3 o'clock." I said "So what are you guys thinking you want to do? I see Tyler is all about the fishing." I said.

"Oh, I don't know. Just relaxing, same as you. "I mostly want to have some fun adult time. Free from kids!" she said.

"I think we all need that." I said and then asked "You hungry? We bought steaks and it looks like there is a grill. After that, I'm hitting the hot tub." she smiled. "I better go tell Landen to make sure the tub is on and to fire up the grill."

When I got outside, the boys were standing by the stream out back amid the trees talking and I noticed how attractive Julie's husband Tyler was. How his muscles worked under his tight shirt that said "Bad Decisions Make Good Stories" and smiled. I could tell Tyler and Landen were good friends, and I was glad to see it. I could see why. They both worked at the same place managing a roofing company, were about the same age, and seemed to have the same interests. I seemed to remember they had 3 kids, but I wasn't completely sure.

"Hey, cutie!" I called out to my husband. I pranced up to him like I was a teenager and he put his arm around me. I then kissed him on the mouth, not caring how my PDA was coming across to Tyler. I noticed his eyes wander down to my breasts when he thought he wasn't looking.

"Can you get the grill going and turn on the hot tub?" I asked. "I'm sure ya'll are hungry." I was letting out my Tennessee drawl, caught Tyler's eye and he winked in a flirty way..

"Sure thing, babe." my husband said.

When I turned, he slapped me on the butt and I playfully turned toward him and stuck out my tongue. "You know that could lead to trouble," I teased. He laughed and so did I.

When I got inside, Julie was in the kitchen cutting lettuce and drinking a glass of wine. "Landen sure is an attractive man." she stated. "How did you get that one?" she asked, and I was surprised she would say so given the fact that her own husband was such a stud. Really, she was right though. Landen was really hot with his soulful brown eyes and wavy hair. I just haven't noticed recently since I was always so busy with the kids.

"We met in high school." I said, and regretted letting myself go a little. Back when we graduated, I was the hot one with big boobs, cute tight body and a bubbly smile. Now I felt like an old shoe most of the time. Not exactly overweight, but I'd gained a few pounds and I was tired most of the time. "How about you guys? How did you meet?"

"We worked together about 10 years ago. Way before Tyler got the roofing job." she said, and I nodded.

"Well, you've got a hot one there yourself." I told her and poured myself a glass of wine too. I was envious of her. She looked like she hadn't aged a day since her early 20's. The only sign she was in fact around my age (33) were a few tale tale wrinkles around her eyes. "Looks like Tyler works out."

"He's obsessed. Believe me, he's more fun to look at than live with it, I promise." she said and laughed. "But he says he will relax this weekend. Let the diet go a little and not worry about lifting." she said. "He even brought up some beers, which trust me is a major accomplishment." she said and laughed, though I doubted seriously that she drank much beer herself.

"Well you know I think it's rubbed off on Landen." I said. "He's been hitting the gym too, but not as hard, obviously."

We had a dinner of vegetables, steak, and french bread I'd gotten from a bakery. Then, after the guys had a few more beers and Julie and I had two glasses of wine each, we got in our swimsuits to sit in the hot tub.

It was nice. Hot water on a crisp fall night. My husband indicated I should sit in his lap, and Julie did the same with Tyler. "Ooh, I do love your titties." Landen said, putting his beer to the side, reached up and fondled me with both hands. I was too tipsy to chastise him for doing such a thing in front of near strangers, so I simply laughed.

"You like mine?" Julie asked, turning towards her husband and jiggling her smaller B cups with her hands.

"You got nice tits too." He said. "But you know I love that sexy ass." he said and grabbed her under the water, which caused her to splash him and move to our side of the hot tub. In the process she accidentally bumped into my boob.

"Ooh," she said when her husband relented and sat back down. "You're right, Landen, those titties are nice." and she stood and reached over playfully to give my right boob a squeeze.

"All natural." Landen said. "Just perfect, perfect titties," he said. He picked up his beer, toasted the air in her general direction and smiled. I laughed at the compliment. I was proud of my breasts, and I knew they were above average, so I shrugged them together, and presented them to our guests for inspection.

"You should feel them too Tyler." Landen said.

"You should, honey, they're nice." His wife urged him on, and I decided not to protest. Besides, I was enjoying the attention, so I closed the gap between us and he reached both of his hands out to grab them both."

"Ooh, top shelf." he said, fondling them for a few seconds and smiling at Tyler "She's all soft and sexy." he said. "Come here, girl. Let me get a good feel." He said, and playfully grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap the same way I had been sitting with my husband only moments before.

"I bet your wife feels good too." My husband said, and reached out for Julie who laughed a little and plopped down in his lap with no protest.

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I was turned on. Just being close to another man, not my husband was sort of a jolt to my system, and my body responded to the way he felt. Strong and sexy, and masculine, and my pussy started throbbing.

"I wonder if she tastes nice too." Tyler said and then started nuzzling my neck. It felt good, and it excited me to feel his mouth on the sensitive skin right below my jawline.

I responded to the touch, and a few seconds later, my mouth found his. We were kissing, and it was like everything else was blacked out for me but the feel of this man's lips on mine. How his scruff felt against my face and how his lips and tongue moved differently from my husband. His scent, and the spicy smell of his deodorant or the remnants of after shave that mixed in with his primal smell.

I wasn't sure what Landen was doing, but I had the vague notion he was doing the same thing with Julie, and my pussy was throbbed at the excitement of it all. Just when I couldn't take it any longer, I took Tyler's hand and moved it to my pussy. He started moving it over my clit on top of my bathing suit, and I moaned my approval..

Julie and I made out with each others husbands, until she finally said "Let's take this party inside."

I noticed that she (or maybe my husband) had taken off her swimsuit and was totally naked as she got out of the hot tub. She was beautiful. Tyler was right. She did have a nice firm butt that led into muscular legs along with a long torso, and her breasts, while not as big as mine, were perky little pillows that begged to be sucked. In fact they looked a bit red and raw like they had been nibbled on, and my pussy throbbed harder with the knowledge that my husband was the one who did it.

My head was swimming from the heat and the alcohol, so we toweled off, then made our way into the living area where Landen and Tyler had built a fire in the wood stove a few hours before. It was cozy and nice, and I plopped down on the plush couch in my bathing suit.

Julie sat down right next to me completely nude. She then kissed me lightly on the lips. I wasn't as drunk as I was acting, but under the guise of being too inebriated to know better, I kissed her back and was vaguely aware that our husbands were stroking their cocks and watching us several feet away.

Julie continued to kiss me and pulled off my bathing suit top. She then fondled my breasts, got me on my back, and pulled off my bottoms.

"We have to get you ready to fuck my husband." she said and smiled, though I didn't think I could possibly be any more ready, I had to be sopping wet. I was already on the knife edge of cumming "You want to fuck him, don't you."

I nodded and looked at Landen as if to ask permission, and he smiled a little. I saw him stroking his hardened cock, the one I had exclusively fucked for 15 years and wondered briefly why we hadn't done this before.

She kissed me lightly on my mound, pointed in the direction of her husband and said "Look at his cock."

I did, and it was big. It wasn't quite as thick as Tyler's, but it was long and hard and ramrod straight.

Tyler took that as his cue to come over and let me touch him. He put a large pillow under his knees so he could kneel with his cock in my face. I reached out to him, and tentatively felt the soft skin of his shaft, and then felt Julie's tongue in the folds of my pussy. The light touch of her tongue felt good, and I bucked my hips up to meet her willing mouth.

I then placed a french kiss on Tyler's cock head. It tasted good. It smelled like english lather and was slightly salty. I was in heaven and enjoyed riding the sensations that Julie was creating with my clit while I sucked him.

Sometime later, I noticed that Landen had eased his way behind Julie and was rubbing his cock against her bare pussy. I didn't know if he had penetrated her yet, but the sight nearly caused me to explode, and I knew the second I had a cock inside of me, or even a finger, the pleasure would overcome me and I would explode.

After a few more minutes of Julie kissing my pussy and toying with it, I felt her tongue and mouth start to slide around in a rhythmic motion, and I knew Landen had put his thick hard cock in her and started fucking.

I sat up to watch, and saw my husband's dick disappearing inside her hot hole over and over. I saw that familiar body part, or at least a sliver of it that I had memorized and fucked hundreds if not thousands of times, going in and out of another woman, and it excited me even further and knew I needed release and soon.

I then got on the floor and got on all fours to present my pussy to Tyler. He said "Oh fuck yeah, girl" lined himself up with my hole and eased inside of me slowly.

As soon as he bottomed out, all the licking, sucking and watching my husband fuck another woman became too much and I felt the first wave or ecstasy roll over me. "Oh God!" I cried, having another orgasm as soon as I came down from the first one. "Fuck me!" I screamed as he continued to slam his cock into my hole and I rode wave after wave of pleasure.

A few moments later, I felt Julie's lips on mine. I kissed them, becoming aware that my husband was still fucking her right beside me and Tyler. I looked back at Landen, still thrusting. We locked eyes and I felt him silently saying "I love you" as he fucked another woman.

A little while later, I felt Tyler tense up and I felt a warm rush of juices cover my insides. He was cumming. Soon after, Julie screamed "Oh fuck!!" and Landen grunted, spilling his hot juices into her as well.

Tyler stayed motionless inside me for a few seconds, then his wife leaned over, gave him a soulful look (so Landen told me later) and watched him pull out his cock from my body. She then started licking the cum out of my hole. "Mmm," she said. "You two taste good together." she said, and I enjoyed her helping ease me down from my orgasmic high.

I'd never licked a pussy before, or had mine licked by a woman before anyway, but as soon as Julie was finished tasting me, she leaned back on the floor, and I kissed hers. My very first taste of pussy with my husband's cock juice in it. It tasted salty and sweet at the same time, and I enjoyed putting my tongue in her soft worm hole.

After I fished out a good dollop of cum in my mouth, I went up to her and kissed a very delicate, tender french kiss. She still had some of her husband's cum on her mouth from when she tasted me, so we were intertwining the love juices from both our husbands.

I felt like such a slut and I liked it. Maybe I didn't want to be a slut all the time. Being a cock loving pussy eating whore wasn't who I wanted to be back in town with my kids and parents around, but maybe on vacation, it wasn't such a bad thing. I definitely needed it, and I realized right then and there this could be my escape valve. A way to keep the pressures of home life from getting to me.

I was a little worried things would be weird after we all came, but it wasn't. Moments later, while we were all still naked, Julie cried "Who wants popcorn!' and we, very normally, watched an ancient movie about an alien on the VCR. We then cuddled on the couch with our own husbands, and when that was over, we talked about everything. Kids, jobs, TV shows, schools. We were just friends hanging out. There was no weirdness. In fact, it was like we were super close and I knew we would be for a long time.

The four of us fucked the next night, and twice the next. After going back home, I found the experience energized me. I started going to the gym myself. I got in shape, and we booked another vacation together, this time to the beach several months later. I figured some people do drugs, some drink, but I like to get my brains fucked out by friends every few months. It keeps me sane.