Spooky Macgraw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left fighting for breath, gasping for air as I came to my senses. Then I felt something else, something rubbing up and down my slit, something getting wet with my secretions. I felt a pressure at my opening and then I was suddenly thrusting upwards as I was filled, stretched wide open, a sudden sharp pain, and then I knew what was happening. I was being fucked, my virginity torn away, a moment of pain and then "Don't stop, please don't stop!"

I heard myself shout it out, what was wrong with me? I was being raped by a fucking ghost and I didn't want it to stop!

I felt the cock that was plunging in and out of me, it must have been huge, it certainly felt like it. I was being stretched, filled to the brim as my dress was pushed higher up my body, my bra pulled away and a mouth began to suckle my breasts. I felt a tongue flicking my nipple, then teeth biting at me. It hurt, but somehow it was a nice hurt, especially when it moved to my other nipple.

There was a smell, a rotted meat sort of smell, but I ignored it, what choice did I have? I was being taken, used, fucked and abused, and I wanted more, harder! As the invisible cock hammered into me I pushed upwards to meet every thrust with my now very wet and more than willing cunt. I was hungry for it, wanton, like a whore on double pay who was determined to give good service. I was insatiable, all I could think about was the sound of slap slap slap as I rose to meet that ghostly penis on its downward journey.

I felt my back arching, my whole body reaching up as I tried to take that cock even deeper that was now pounding into me. There was no resistance as my invisible assailant ripped away my virginity and made a real woman of me. I felt little waves of pleasure run through me, gathering together for a crescendo to come.

Once again I felt that build up of tension in my body, I felt like a child's balloon that had been over inflated, then 'Bang' the cork was pulled and my whole body vibrated as wave after wonderful wave crashed through me! The cock that was pounding me seemed suddenly to grow harder, stiffer and then...

I screamed as the expected gush of warm fluid I was hoping for turned into excruciating pain as I was filled with ice! The cold that ejaculated into me was beyond anything I had previously experienced, it burned, it burned with an impossible intensity!

I heard a howl, a howl that seemed to disappear into the distance as I managed to sit up and thrust my own fingers into myself in an attempt to claw out some of the freezing liquid that had poured into me.

I don't know how long I sat there, on that cold stone slab, trying to dispel the cold feeling deep in my body, it felt like forever though it was probably only a few minutes. I managed to get myself up and staggered out into the graveyard proper, picking up my discarded bag and shoes as I went. The ghostly children had all gone as I made my way out and crossed the road to home.

Back in the safety of my bedroom I took off my now filthy dress and bra and examined myself in the mirror. I was a mess, the insides of both my thighs were covered in a sticky mess, which I was sure included a little blood, my former virginity had run down my legs. I also had bruises on my legs, arms and both breasts, my nipples were raw looking, as though they had been bitten.

Taking up my dress and bra I went back downstairs and put them into the washing machine. As I stood under the shower a few minutes later I felt the water temperature change as the machine cycled through its programme, hot then cold, and then hot again. It actually seemed to work on my battered body, making me feel better.

I pondered on who I could tell about what had happened, the answer was nobody! No one would ever believe me, they would say I either got drunk and fell, or I got drunk and laid, and then regretted it. Either way, it would be my own fault.

I went to church the following morning, with my parents. After the service when everyone else had gone I walked around the back of the church to criminal corner. There was that old man again, this time with an even older looking woman. They were admiring my work in the enclosure they said. The man walked away but the lady, who said she was his wife hung back.

"I tidied this place up once, many years ago, I paid the price a month or so later!"

"Oh" I said, "what do you mean?"

She pointed to where I could just make out a piece of material in a crevice in the wall.

"I think you'll find you pants there, that's about where I found mine. I think it was the highwayman, but I can't be sure. I haven't been in there since that night!" She patted me on the shoulder as she started to follow her husband. "But I sometimes wish I had!"

I stood there in a daze, so this had all happened at least once before, even down to the rape! And it was rape, even though I had very quickly willingly taken part, had I ever had any choice? No! But that wasn't the worst of it, because just as that old woman had suggested she felt, I was also thinking that going back in there wouldn't be so bad. I was drawn to it, could I keep away, or would I give in and spend another night of ghostly pleasure in there? Only time would tell.

Thanks for reading.

12