All Comments on 'Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10*/5 Thank you for such a great story

Please write a bro sis story in the watersports category, a brother and sister doing nasty things together, it will be hot... My watersports festish, believe it or not, my sister gave it to me, I'm addicted to it now...

@K02

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

What a wonderful story! Thanks for your imagination

Five stars!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
So Very Good

Great concept and wonderful writing.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Very good.

I have one constructive criticism.

Upon: don't ever write that word again. If you live another hundred years, and have a billion words published, you will never need to write that word again. I swear. Trust me.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Loved the start and buildup

So many characters and actions made this a great story to read although I did expect more to survive. Ah well, a great read.

FortheseFortheseover 3 years ago

I've kept this story for today. Amazing, weird, violent, subtle, witty, funny. Yeah, I'd like to give 6 stars. Great characters, much more than 'just a sex story'. Your openings are always wonderful (Jeffrey in Pink Dragonfly).

Intelligent writing, Julie and not Romeo but Dominic.

Yes, I like this fairy tale.

Good Luck these days, from a little small place somewhere in Germany.

Wake her up!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 3 years ago

Would've liked an anal sex warning. Anything outside of exclusively brother/sister oral and/or vaginal sex, I'm quite a prudish chick, lol. So, yes, other than the butt stuff, this was such an entertaining read.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 3 years ago

And oh, fucking, fuck no, to "watersports"!!! Pretty, please warnings for anal, piss play & parents joining in, lol! Like I said, I'm such a 'faint of heart' prude, lol. Just animalistic big brother/little sister fucking for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fun! Reminds me of that Buffy Halloween episode.

Clever way to make the sex consensual even though she was passed out. Well done! And I expected the deaths to be undone when the curse was broken, and I appreciate that you didn't go that way. (Even if realistically the characters would be more traumatized than they seem at the end. Whatever, it's spooky and silly!)

ACSpectre1ACSpectre1about 3 years ago

This was brilliant! Goosebumps for AdultsπŸ˜‚. Really hope theirs more stories from this fantastic universe? Would love to see Brittany curse more siblings, or cousins! Or just any non related couples!!

Fingers crossed we get to see more of this Silly Sexy Fairy Tale Universe?

Oh, please let the next ones be either Red Riding Hood or Beauty and the Beast themed!?!😍on

Keep up the great work Ciggeretlion!!!!😊

You Rock!!! πŸŽΈπŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ˜ƒ.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyabout 2 years ago

We need more stories like this in life! It was great!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This was a cute little story, but I kept expecting that the innocent people who were murdered, especially their friends would be magically restored after the curse was lifted.

Another reader commented that he was glad that you didn't restore the murdered innocents, I guess because it was what was expected. But killing off some of their close friends doesn't make any sense to the actual story. If you weren't going to restore the people who didn't deserve to die, then you shouldn't have killed off any of their friends starting with Missy. I took points off for that. 3/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[12.05.23]

Fun Stuph!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You have one hell of an imagination and sense of humor. This is the first time that one of these erotic stories had me laughing out loud. Pretty good story and thanks for the laughs. I needed it. You deserve a score of "5" for the comedy alone.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well I really liked the story, except it ended very abruptly.

Did the witch really get away with killing half the town.

Do there friends really stay dead ?

You left alot of loose ends to what was an otherwise entertaining story, it's a shame...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.