Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Ch. 03

Story Info
Waking up at the Coleman house continues the adventure.
3.5k words
4.77
136.7k
260

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Braden woke up that next morning, he felt like his entire body had been in a deep coma.

The sunshine and alcohol and weed from the 4th of July party. . .

And the sex.

Oh wow. Yeah.

He'd been fucked so well by Nathan's Dad, Mr. Coleman. And then, completely by surprise, by his best friend later that same night.

The second time he'd practically been the one begging for it. His second cock. His friend's juicy cock.

Nathan had pushed into him slowly, as they'd gotten horny talking about girls from the party.

And then Nathan had shocked Braden by letting him know that he knew what he'd been up to with his Dad.

And that was the last thing he'd said right before he impaled him with his dick.

And they fucked like two horned up 18-year-olds while trying to stay as quiet as possible.

They fucked for a very passionate half hour. They were tired and drunk and horny. They both came hard, though Braden's load was smaller than Nathan's. They fell into a very deep sleep.

Braden smiled as he woke up and stretched, thinking about his night. The bed was empty.

Nathan had a Sunday soccer league he played in, which Braden only remembered when he turned over to see a text on his phone from his friend.

"Heading to soccer. Last night was fucking fun!" it was simple, but it made Braden smile a little unexpectedly. "If you're there when I get back we can go in the pool, but no worries either way."

It was 9:30 AM on Braden's phone. He probably could've slept longer but he'd woken up with raging morning wood and he rolled over to stretch out on his best friend's bed and play with himself as he thought about all the amazing sex from the day before.

He couldn't get cock off his brain. And then as he was stroking lightly he wondered who else might be home.

"Didn't Nathan's mom usually also have something she did on Sunday mornings?" He wondered. Oh...yeah. That's right. Church. She was a prominent member at the local Christian mega-church. Braden faintly recalled that she sang with the band or something. He remembered going a couple of times with Nathan when they were in middle school. Of course.

Did Linus still go? Braden immediately wondered. He remembered a couple of services where Mr. Coleman had been there. He got excited at the prospect that he could be alone in this house with his friend's thick-cocked Dad. The guy who had now fucked him numerous times now. Even in front of his hot wife. Fuck.

Braden stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom down the hall. He brushed his teeth and drank a full glass of water and took some Tylenol. Then he drank another full glass of water. He'd had hangovers before. This wasn't all that bad.

He explored the front of the house first.

He checked the kitchen and the family room and the dining room. Both Nathan and Mrs. Coleman's cars were gone from the garage.

But not Mr. Coleman's. His Audi was in there. It filled the space with its size. Braden could relate.

He felt a shiver run through his body as he realized what this meant. His morning wood was tenting out of his boxer briefs he had hastily thrown on, along with a t-shirt, before leaving Nathan's room.

When he headed back down the hallway towards the bedrooms, he came to Nathan's parent's master bedroom double door. It was a bedroom they'd played hide-and-go-seek in when they were younger. And laser tag.

Braden gulped and tried the door nob, as he peaked his head through.

There was no one in the big, still un-made king bed in the center of the room, with dark gray and white sheets. But then he heard the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. That distant spray of water on tile was unmistakable.

Braden bravely crept towards it, wondering what Mr. Coleman's reaction might be to seeing him.

When he opened the cracked bathroom door he saw Linus standing in the big, square shower under the rain style shower head, allowing the water to run down his toned body in winding rivulets. There weren't any lights on. The only light came from the natural sunlight that poured through a giant window overlooking the backyard, which hung over the large jetted bathtub in the center of the room. He was soapy and his dick was half hard as he stretched and washed. Good lord he had a dick made to just stare at, Braden thought.

Mr. Coleman turned as Braden entered the room fully. He smiled at him, still soaping his dick up.

Braden smiled back. He didn't say anything. He was horny. Mr. Coleman could see the bulge in his briefs.

Linus opened the glass door. "Hi there," he said, knowing what Braden wanted. He was staring at his big cock covered in soap suds.

"Hi, Daddy," Braden responded nervously. He couldn't believe how horny he felt around his best friend's Dad.

"Take your clothes off," Mr. Coleman demanded.

Braden quickly pulled his shirt off and kicked his boxer-brief's down. His morning wood was throbbing as he stepped into the shower.

Linus pulled him under the spray and allowed him to get used to the feeling of the piping hot water, running down his body, covering him. It felt good to wash all the sex and sweat and pool chlorine off of his body.

Mr. Coleman soaped him up, even as Braden brought his hands forward to play with the growing dick in front of him.

He still couldn't believe he'd lost his virginity to such a perfect fucking cock. It was the type of dick you saw in porn and got sucked in by. God, he was so big, Braden thought.

Braden massaged his friend's Dad's dick between his fingers and got him hard. He got his Daddy hard. He loved that.

Mr. Coleman had his hands holding onto Braden's hips and he brought him in and they kissed softy, and slowly, as the water was a continuous rain over them, like a jungle storm with all the heat. They made out firmly, and fully. They had that horny, frisky, morning energy. Where all you want to do is touch and kiss and fuck.

Linus grabbed Braden's dick and his ass and played with the younger man who had clearly become his very willing slut. His son's best friend. With an ass that good. He was going to completely destroy this butt before he was done with him. Braden would probably be gay when it was all said and done. Linus had done it before. He'd do it again. He loved turning slutty boys.

Then as they were kissing, Linus turned Braden around in the shower, so his back was to him.

This made Braden moan a little under his grasp. He pushed his very horny ass back towards his top, and Linus rubbed his wet cock up and down his crack. He teased Braden's hole with slow, deliberate brushes against his hole.

"Mmmmm, Dadddddy," Braden moaned, as went up on his tippy-toes to gyrate his booty back towards him, trying to get him into position. He didn't want to wait. He wanted cock in his ass.

He was pheromonal. If the first two times had held certain elements of momentary reluctance, and if his late-night hookup with Nathan had felt like a surprise boning between two horny friends drunk at a sleepover, this very different. This was technically the first time where Braden felt like he had come looking for it.

Because he had.

He rubbed his sensitive asshole back against Linus's very hard fuck-stick and shivered under the hot water. He really, really needed it.

"I want it, Daddy," Braden said over his shoulder, as Linus held his neck and chest and placed kissed up and down his back.

"Yeah? You need to be fucked this morning, huh boy?" He said to Braden. He could tell how he was so fucking horny for it. He'd turned a lot of holes. He was purposefully teasing Braden to get him all worked up, and even sluttier. This was a well-practiced technique.

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me, please," Braden said to him in his naughtiest whine. Linus almost laughed. Braden's booty was literally humping back towards him. It was very obvious.

Braden reached his hands back and spread his ass cheeks for him. Linus lubed up his cock with more soap and slid into Braden's anus finally with a firm pop. His helmet crested Braden's ring and he felt his legs almost give out from how good it felt.

He moaned in renewed pain and ecstasy as this jumbo dick spread him open again. Braden was getting very used to how fucking much he loved this feeling. He felt so full. So controlled. So submissive. He loved being full with cock.

Braden wanted it. He needed to be fucked. He needed to be completely taken.

Linus slowly and firmly began to fill Braden up. He was going to enjoy his morning slut.

Braden was being fucked standing up in the shower, with his upper half barely bent over, so that he could gain more leverage to arch his powerful lower body and take it.

Braden groaned as Linus fucked him, slapping his cheeks firmly as he grabbed at his rump and used him.

"Dadddddy...unnnmmmmmm," Braden moaned for him. He had his hand behind him, holding onto Mr. Coleman's muscled shoulder, as he continued to pull him towards him.

Braden loved being fucked in the shower. Everything felt so soft and sensitive.

"Yeah, that's Daddy's good little slut. Take that cock for Daddy. We have a couple hours before anyone will be home," Linus said to him. "So you're gonna get a very good fucking before I send you on your way." Braden completely shook with nervous lust when he said that. Holy fuck, he was turned on by this buck of a man.

The older stud fucked Braden hard in the shower and their bodies slapped together lewdly as painful moans and grunts burst out of Braden's mouth with each new fwapping connection of crotch to buns.

"Fuuuuugggghhhh, Daaaaddddyyy," he moaned louder for Linus, who was turning him around now.

Linus placed the smaller Braden on a shower seat a couple of feet away.

"Suck on Daddy's cock," Braden didn't need to be told twice.

He shoved the soapy, ass-juicy dick into his mouth, even as most of their debris had already been washed away. He bobbed on this monster and couldn't help but jack his own throbbing manhood as he gagged and choked on Daddy's perfect penis.

After a dedicated oral show, Linus pulled him back up and they were kissing again. He held Braden up on one leg and told him to wrap his other leg around his waist, and now he re-entered him and began to fuck him standing, though facing each other now. It was incredible how built and powerful he was. He helped Braden never really have to put his full weight on his remaining leg.

He began to fuck him as Braden steadied his body on Linus's muscular arms and allowed this stud to completely break him. The sex was immaculate.

Then Linus was turning the shower off, even though neither of them had cum yet. Linus pulled out and Braden whimpered for more. He felt sad when his cock wasn't in his hole.

They dried off just outside the shower with two big towels, and then Linus was pushing Braden over to the bathroom counter with the huge double sinks. They were right in the middle, and Braden was bent over so his face was right by the mirror. He watched as Linus knelt down and shoved his face into his spread hole and ate him fully, as his tongue disappeared into his bowels and made Braden moan like he was delirious for dick. He was. He was very horny to be fucked again. He pushed back towards the analingus like a horny slut.

Linus quickly came up and put his bare cock back at Braden's wet entrance. He reached into a cupboard and poured a large glob of water based lube down Braden's crack. It pooled around his large cock and he rubbed it up and down Braden's hole, which made him moan in a needy tone.

He slid back into him, and now, with the help of dry carpet and things to hold onto, they could really fuck.

It made it so much hotter knowing he could see his face in the mirror, Braden realized. And the moaning and dirty talk soon reached a fever pitch.

Braden couldn't believe how hard LInus was able to fuck him without cumming. His boner was pressed hard into the fancy wooden countertop, as Linus cross-contaminated his buns with raw sausage.

"Ummmfff, yussss, ughhhh fugggg duuudddyy, mmmmmm, shit, fuck, mmmmm," Braden moaned loudly as he was fucked.

"That's my dirty slut, take Daddy's cock and be a good little bottom boy," he demanded again. Braden loved that he was never given a moment to doubt. Linus literally knew how to keep him in complete horny mode with each new sentence. He kept him playing his submissive role and Braden wanted to play his part well. The slutty bottom boy. Mmmm, just saying it made Braden quiver. He stared at him in the mirror as he pounded him and spanked him.

This man had forced him out of his straight definition and was doing some very dangerous reprogramming with every nasty syllable.

Braden felt incredible. He LOVED being fucked. He was never going to be able to deny that now. He'd taken so much cock in only his first week of figuring it all out.

Soon Mr. Coleman was dragging him into the master bedroom, even as he walked and kept his cock inside of him. Braden loved that. Having to walk over to the bed, still impaled. He'd done that to girls before. He'd made them stay connected to his cock while moving them. Now he was being moved. Like a total slut.

He pushed him up against the side of the bed and now Braden could fall over and be fucked on his stomach. He loved this position, and he loved having his cock pushed into the bedspread as Linus continued to fuck him, in a tawdry 'L' shape.

Linus scooted him further onto the bed and climbed up on top of him again, using his legs to spread Braden's apart. He lay down on him and pushed all the way in.

Then they were fucking like two horned-up guys. Except that Linus was so much more dominant than Braden. He was such a fucking force of nature. And his cock was fucking magnetic.

Braden pushed his ass back and begged for it. Linus gave him what he needed.

The sounds of slapping skin and dirty words were so erotic to Braden. He loved how dirty this was.

"I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY ASS, DADDY!!! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME, DAAAADDDY!" Braden moaned to him. He wanted to do so many naughty things for this man.

"Yeah, I'm gonna breed your slutty ass, Braden. Daddy's gonna breed your cumhole and make you his nasty boy," Mr. Coleman said with every intention of doing exactly that. Braden's mouth was open as he drank in every naughty word.

He flipped Braden onto his back the next time he pulled out, and then pushed back in and began fucking him now in the center of the bed, as he wrapped his legs around him. He began jacking Braden off as he fucked him.

"Fuckkkkk," Braden moaned again. He knew he wouldn't last long like this. He was getting to watch Linus take him and the image was too fucking hot to take in.

"We're going to cum together, you understand SLUT?" Linus said to him, and Braden pulled Mr. Coleman's free hand forward so he could lewdly suck on two of his larger fingers. He wanted to be a cum whore for this man. Fuck, he needed it.

"MMmmHmmm!" Braden moaned.

"Okay slutty boy, it's time for you to cum," Linus said. He pounded his cock against his prostate gland.

"YESSSS, DADDDDY!" Braden moaned, and Linus jacked his cock in time with his powerful hips driving down to fuck him fully into submission.

The large snake throbbing against Braden's prostate was too much and he came big ropes of cum.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna cum in this slutty hole," Mr. Coleman promised, as he continued to pound Braden.

He fucked him harder and his cock exploded thick jizz into braden's squelching ass.

He filled his boy up with Daddy's seed as he enjoyed the perfect roundness of his new slut's ass on his dick.

Braden moaned the whole way through, loving every single time that Linus would bottom out inside of him.

The pleasure was so fucking intense.

He loved getting fucked like this.

He loved it.

Linus fell on top of him and they lay like this for a long time. With Braden's legs still spread wide, and wrapped around his Daddy. And with Linus still pulsing gently inside this tight ass, as his cock slowly drained its last cum.

Braden rolled his eyes back and hummed a pleasurable hum, as his hands were clutching Mr. Coleman's back and even playing with the tufts of his hair.

"You are a very good slut for Daddy, aren't you?" Linus asked, as they both smiled against each other.

"Mmmm, yes. I am, Daddy," Braden easily answered, and they kissed again, as they made out in that mythical warmth provided only in the afterglow.

Braden could've fallen asleep like this.

So could Linus.

And they did.

An hour later, they were woken suddenly by the sound of the garage door rolling up.

Mrs. Coleman was home from church.

Her car was pulling in just as Linus's softened cock was pulling out of Braden's messy hole. He loved that Mr. Coleman had slept with his cock and cum inside of him.

He loved the type of intimacy and sexuality that he felt that implied.

"Should I go?" Braden asked, as he began to get up.

"No, stay here. Mrs. Coleman always comes home from church very horny. And she'll want to see what I did while she was in service," Linus said. Damn, they really were a kinky couple, Braden thought.

A couple minutes later a hot, brunette woman, with serious Jennifer Aniston vibes, walked in wearing a cute, summer jumper and sandal heels; with her hair curled and and make-up delicately applied. She was a stunner.

Her mouth dropped open when she saw her naked husband, laying behind the recently-fucked Braden, on their marital bed.

"Ooooh, what do we have here??" She asked, putting her bag down and slipping out of her sandals. She came up to crawl onto the bed.

"I told you my new slut was gonna come and find my cock after he woke up," Linus bragged.

Braden raised his eyebrows. realizing they had talked about this happening.

"Yeah, you were right. He is obsessed with your cock. I get it. I feel the same way," she said, slowly undoing the buttons of her summer jumper and taking it off as she leaned over to kiss her man as she disrobed.

Braden watched her take it off slowly. She was only wearing a matching yellow bra and booty short underwear set. She looked sexy as hell. A true milf in every definition of the word. Her breasts were large and delectable.

She smiled when she saw Braden looking at her body.

She did something very unexpected then. She crawled over to Braden's ass and sucked her mouth onto his hole.

Braden moaned.

"Ohmmmyyyguh," he moaned.

She ate his ass out and then after five minutes of very lewd tongue-fucking where she was clearly tasting her husband's cum inside of him, she got up. She loved tasting the sluts that Linus would Breed. It made her feel even more proud or her husband's swagger and bravado.

"I wanna watch you fuck him," she said excitedly, crawling up from Braden's wet buns.

"I will. And I want you to ride his face while I fuck him," Linus said.

And that turned her on immensely.

He flipped Braden over and Braden watched Mrs. Coleman peeling her wet yellow panties down her legs and coming over to straddle his face. He was so turned on again by the heat of her arousal as she lowered her juicy pussy to his tongue.

He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Fuck this slut, baby," she said.

And Linus was inside of him again, fucking him while they used his holes for their energetic pleasure. His mouth and his ass. Using him to turn each other on.

Braden was becoming lost in this house.

And he didn't know if he wanted to leave.

To Be Continued. . .