Spotting Shane Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot workouts and bulging veins at the gym.
9.4k words
4.76
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

If you enjoyed the first Spotting Shane chapter, I hope you'll like this continuation. This story is pure, unadulterated and mostly true. ;-)

***

As Samantha stood in front of me, the look on her face had quickly gone from one of utter disgust to that of being emotionally crushed as the tears began to fall down her face and she turned and walked away from me. I closed the bedroom door and sat down on our bed trying to mentally process everything that had happened in the last couple of hours.

Just since lunchtime I had gone from being a bi-curious guy with a penchant for women, to a full-fledged male whore, kissing, sucking and fucking another guy I had just met at the gym. Now Sam, a woman whom I deeply cared for and probably even loved, had had her world turned upside down after discovering the sexual intimacy I should have been sharing with her had, in fact, been shared with another man.

I stayed there for a while as I tried to summon up the guts to face her. When I walked out to the living room she was curled up on the couch crying softly. This was difficult for me because the last thing I ever want to do in this world is hurt someone I care about.

I sat down next to her, draping my arm over her shoulder trying to console Sam but she just moved away from me. I couldn't blame her after she'd seen the texts Shane had sent to my phone.

"How could you do this to me Ryan?" she cried.

"I am so very sorry Sam. I never meant to hurt you like this," I said remorsefully.

"You promised me!" she sobbed into one of the throw pillows.

"You promised me when I moved out here with you that you would always be faithful to me...that you would never, ever cheat on me...you bastard..." she bawled, her words fading into a mere whisper.

I felt about two inches tall and a world class piece of crap thinking about the incredible sadness and despair I had brought into our home.

"Why Ryan? Why would you do this to me...to us?" she asked as her sobs turned into sniffles, the rage beginning to creep back into her voice.

"I don't know...I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did."

"It just happened?" a hint of incredulity in her quavering voice. "What the fuck does that even mean?"

"I mean, I met a guy at the gym and we went back to his apartment, and well, things just happened. I guess I was acting on impulse or something."

"Impulse? That's bullshit Ryan. Impulse is suddenly going out and buying a new motorcycle or, or taking a last-minute trip to Cabo. It's not going to some guy's apartment and having sex with him," she spat.

I just sat there in silence for a minute, not really knowing what I could possible say that would really matter at this point.

"Sam," I said, shaking my head, "I don't even know what to say except that I'm very sorry that I hurt you. I really didn't intend for this to happen."

Samantha sat up and wiped the tears from her very puffy red eyes. She glared at me with her arms folded across her chest. I handed her a tissue from a box sitting on the end table.

"You know, I always figured that if you ever screwed around on me it would be with that blond bimbo that hangs out at the pool. But I never thought it would be with a guy," she replied, shaking her head.

She eyed the blank expression on my face for a long moment before asking, "So why didn't you tell me you were gay before we moved in together?"

The question stunned me.

"I'm not gay Sam," I said, maybe a little too defensively.

"Then tell me what it is Ryan. Please, just be honest with me and with yourself for once so I can try and make sense of it all."

I took a big gulp of air and decided to just be as honest and transparent as I could now. That's the least she deserved given what I had just put her through.

I went into a long explanation of how I've always been curious and had often fantasized about being with another guy.

"I think everybody thinks about that at one time or another," she replied. "Hell, I've confided in you about wanting to experiment with another girl but that doesn't mean we have to go act on our fantasies Ryan."

"Sam, I watch gay porn...a lot. And I've even been to gay bars by myself just to see what they're like. The truth is, I'm attracted to good looking people including guys with big dicks. When I saw Shane in the shower today, I just kind of walked over the edge and it happened," I explained, knowing it was a lame excuse at best.

"Well, from the selfie he texted you it looks like you found a guy with a big one." It was as much of a question as it was an observation.

I nodded.

"So was this your first time?"

"First time...?"

"You know what I'm asking. Was this your first time with another guy?" she asked impatiently.

"Yeah, it was my first time," I answered truthfully.

"So, did you let him do you in the ass?" she asked flatly.

"God no. Did you see how big he is?" I answered, as if that was some major deterrent for me.

"Then, did you go down on him?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Uh huh."

"Did he cum in your mouth like you do to me?"

I nodded again.

"And did you swallow?"

"Yes."

"I see," Samantha sighed, wringing her hands as she looked down at the floor.

Then I saw her glance over at me and she noticed the distinct lump in my jeans. She reached over and palmed it, feeling the outline of my tool through the denim.

"Well, since we're both being truthful...I have to admit that the thought of you being with another guy kind of turns me on too."

Standing up, she reached out and took my hand.

"Come on," she said pulling me up off the couch. Then she turned and led me back to our bedroom.

Samantha quickly shed her shirt and jeans as she stared at me lustfully. She undid her bra. freeing her pert breasts, her nipples hardening from the cool air of the ceiling fan. She pushed her thong down her legs, stepped out of it and pulled back the sheets of the bed and crawled in. Naked, I crawled in and laid beside her.

Without saying a word, Sam went between my legs and took my erection in her mouth, her lips wrapped around the head, her tongue swirling around it as she sucked me in. She took all of my length into her mouth and I could feel it as my cockhead entered her throat. As quickly as she had engulfed my dick, she slid up the shaft and with her tongue licking just below the slit, she gathered some of the precum on the tip and tasted it.

With my throbbing dick at her lips, she looked at me with her dark brown eyes. "Does Shane suck dick as good as I do?"

"No way," I lied, as she took my cock back into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and imagined his lips around my shaft and me fucking his throat like I had that afternoon, desperately wanting to cum in his mouth again. As she deepthroated my cock, I imagined what it would be like to be able to take all of Shane the same way.

After a few minutes of sucking my hard prick, she let it fall out of her mouth and turned and crawled towards the end of her bed. Resting on her elbows, she pushed her ass into the air and turned her head back toward me.

"Now fuck me like you fucked him today," she ordered.

I crawled towards her and my head lined up with her slit as my tongue reached for her tight little bud and I started licking it. It didn't have the sexy musky scent that Shane's did as I rimmed her, priming her hole for my cock just as I had done for him. I had eaten her ass plenty of times and even fingered her there, but I had never taken her anally. My first such experience had been with Shane just a few hours earlier.

Sam handed me a small bottle of lube saying, "Here, you'd better use some of this."

I poured a liberal amount of the cool liquid into the crack of her ass and started working her tight hole with my finger, loosening her up, before inserting a second digit inside. When I was sure she was ready for me, I got up on my knees and pushed the head of my cock up against her anal opening. I paused for a moment, imagining it was Shane's beautiful hole I was about to enter, then I slowly pushed my cock inside and through her tight sphincter.

When my dick was fully buried in her ass, I slowly withdrew it until only the head was in, her muscles gripping it tightly, then I pushed my meat all the way back in. She groaned when she felt the tip hit her farthest reaches.

"Am I as tight as Shane?" she grunted through clenched teeth, pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts.

I didn't bother to answer her as I slid my cock out of her then pushed back in, this time with more force as if to punish her for her passive-aggressive attitude.

"Oomph," she groaned into the bed as I started rocketing my cock into her hole.

As I slammed into her, I wanted to reach around and feel Shane's engorged prick again, sliding his lubricated shaft in my fingers. I wanted to stroke that meat in my hand as I pumped his powerful ass, breeding him, my balls slapping him from behind. The tension in my sac had been building for hours and I knew my release was at hand as I reached the tipping point and began ejaculating and filling her tunnel with my seed.

After my quick climax, I fell back on the bed physically and emotionally exhausted. I had desperately wanted for it to be him that I was making love to, not her, when the reality of everything suddenly consumed me. I had gone scorched Earth and taken the curious out of the entire bi-curious equation. I had crossed my own personal Rubicon today and there was no going back now. I knew it and Sam knew it.

She crawled up next to me and laid down with her head on my shoulder. Her finger circles and played with my nipple as I lay there lost in thought.

"You know," she said with a gentle voice, "I think it'd be hot to see you with another guy."

The comment jolted me out of my daydreaming.

I cocked my head. "Yeah? You'd like that?" I asked with mild surprise.

"It makes me excited just thinking about it," she cooed in my ear, her fingers tracing down lower to my abs.

I thought about it for a moment. "I'm not so sure Shane would be into a three-way with you since he actually lives with another guy," I answered doubtfully.

"Oh, I'm not suggesting that at all. After seeing how big he is, I just think you'd probably enjoy taking it in your tight little ass."

Her comment made my dick twitch slightly at the erotic idea of Shane inside me. I had always thought that if I were gay, I'd probably be a top given how much I like to fuck. But now that I'd felt his fingers penetrate my virgin ass and liked it, I was starting to think otherwise now and the idea of him filling me with his monster meat made me shudder both with excitement and with a tinge of fear.

"I'd be afraid he'd rip me apart just trying to get it in," I finally said.

"Hmm, well then, I guess we've got some work to do to get you ready," she replied calmly, rolling over to reach into the drawer of her nightstand and pulling out the large dildo she keeps in there.

It's a veined model with a realistic head and balls and a suction cup base. We use it often during sex and I know she likes to use it on herself when I'm not at home. I had often fantasized about taking a real cock that size inside me and had actually used a couple of her smaller dildos to practice with. Now Samantha was about to help me learn how to take all ten inches of that thing in more ways than one.

***

The next day I saw Shane's Jeep in the parking lot when I got to the gym. I hurriedly changed in the locker room to get out there to see him. I found him by the free weights again, loading some plates onto one end of a bench press bar as I walked up to him.

"Hey Shane, what's going on?" I inquired cheerfully.

"Oh, hey Ryan!" he said excitedly as he looked up. "I was hoping I'd get to see you today."

We embraced in a quasi-bro handshake and our chests bumped slightly. When we did this, I felt him purposely grind his crotch into my quad which had an immediate and expected impact in my shorts.

"I wouldn't have missed working out with you for the world," I said taking a step back, a grin on my face.

"Well, I wasn't really sure after yesterday. I thought I might have scared you off." I knew he was being sincere when he said it.

"Look, I'm really sorry the way I pushed you out the door. It's just that...," he started to say before I held my hand up to stop him.

"Listen Shane, I interjected, "you don't have to explain anything. I understand you've got a life. I do too, at least I thought I did until my girlfriend intercepted your text messages," I added with an unsure chuckle.

Shane's eyes got really big and he was instantly mortified. "Oh shit!" he replied, putting his hand to his mouth.

"Dude, I am so sorry," he said in a low tone. "I had no idea you had a girlfriend. I just assumed you were gay too," he said with mild surprise in his voice.

I had to laugh at that one. "Well, I don't know about that, but I'm definitely bi if that matters."

As I loaded matching plates onto the other end of the bar and slipped the collar on, I gave him the play-by-play of what happened after she found out. As he lay down on the bench to take his first reps I lowered my head close to his and murmured in his ear.

"I told her that when I saw you naked in the shower yesterday, I just went a little crazy and had to have you and your beautiful dick."

"No way...you told her that? What'd she say?" he said as he placed his hands on the bar.

"She told me she wants to watch you and me having sex together."

He froze for a second before speaking. "Ho-lee shit..." he said as he drew the words out slowly.

"She said she thinks I would enjoy your big cock in my ass," I said in a matter-of-fact tone, kind of testing the waters.

When I raised up to help him lift the bar off the posts, the obvious swelling in my shorts was directly in my line-of-sight as I looked down at him.

Now smiling, he said, "By the look of things, I would say you agree with her?"

"Mmm, I think so," I replied, glancing over to see his own growing bulge.

This was starting to get out of hand before our workout had barely begun and I knew I'd better get things back on track before we both went off the rails.

"All right Shane, time to concentrate now."

The rest of the workout went smoothly with only some minor sexual innuendos flying back and forth between us. I was still charged up as I stripped down in the locker room, the thought of seeing Shane nude again sending shivers throughout my body. Only this time he decided not to join me in the shower.

"Hey Ryan, I'm gonna go out for a run from here, then head home. But I'll meet you outside after you're done."

After I was done showering, I quickly dried off, got dressed and then headed out to the parking where I found Shane leaning up against his Jeep. He had stripped his shirt off and was just standing there in his shorts, the well-earned sweat still glistening on his chest and abs, the veins in his biceps prominent as a result of our intense workout. He was looking so hot that I wanted to rip his shorts off right there in the parking lot.

He held my wallet out in his hand. "Here you go. You know I half-expected to find a spare condom in there when I opened it up," he joked.

I laughed in return. "Yeah well, maybe back when I was in high school. Thanks," I said, taking it and sliding it into my back pants pocket.

"Sooo, do you really have to head back to work right away?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah, unfortunately I have a few project meetings this afternoon that I can't miss. I'm a little behind after yesterday," I added smiling.

"That's too bad 'cuz my roommate Blake really is gone for the day this time," Shane replied.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what's the situation with you and, uh Blake?"

"Honestly, we're just roommates. He's in law school and owns the place where I'm living -- I just rent a room there."

"Then why were you so worried about getting caught with me?"

"Here's the deal, we're not like in a relationship or anything and we've definitely never done anything like what you and I did yesterday," he replied, placing emphasis on the last part.

"Okay," I replied, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"But he has a thing for me and is constantly trying to convince me to date him but I'm not really interested."

After a long pause, he went on. "Well, the thing is, I can't afford a place of my own right now and the rent is cheap so I'm kind of just stringing him along...I don't want to mess up a good thing if you know what I mean. So, I just try and stay away as much as possible."

I nodded my head in understanding as he stepped closer to me, so close that I could take in his musky manliness. I took a deep breath, absorbing his scent into my lungs. He leaned his head towards mine, so close that I thought he was going to kiss me right there in the parking lot. I think my eyes closed and my lips actually parted in anticipation.

"I really want to see you again," he said, his hot breath on my skin. "I think we have some unfinished business," his fingers discretely grazing my hard dick through my pants as he said the words.

I sighed heavily. "Same here, but I really do have to get back to the office."

"I know you do," Shane said, sounding unconvinced. Then he quickly changed the subject.

"So, tomorrow I won't be able to work out at lunchtime since I have to work."

I was surprised since I wasn't sure he actually had a job. He must have sensed it by the look on my face.

Shane continued. "Yeah, I have this friend who runs a small gym up in North County. Sometimes I do personal training gigs for the rich bitches that belong there to pick up a few extra bucks and I also help him out when he needs it. He's gonna be out of town tomorrow and asked me to watch the place for him."

"Sounds like a great arrangement."

"It is," Shane replied. "And so I was also thinking, why don't you come up and we'll work out together tomorrow night after I close?" he offered, arching his eyebrows with a suggestive grin on his face.

That did it. Now I had a full-fledged hard-on as my mind raced with various sexual scenarios flashing through my brain. I stood there speechless for a very long moment.

"Tha- that'd be great," I finally stammered in response.

"Cool, it's going to be awesome dude. I promise!" he said excitedly. "I'll shoot you the address. We close at seven so feel free to come early to stretch and get warmed up if you want."

I immediately thought of Sam and what excuse I was going to come up with to go missing in action for the evening.

"Um, I'll have to let you know about tomorrow," I added.

Ignoring my comment, Shane looked me in the eye, and said, "Oh, and Ryan, don't worry about bringing workout gear. I was washing the stuff you left in my Jeep yesterday and I'll just bring it with me."

With that he turned and took off running through the parking lot.

I spent the rest of the afternoon daydreaming about being with Shane. I went through the motions in my meetings, thankful they were conference calls that I could take in the privacy of my own office. I muddled through them, my swollen member aching with anticipation as I kept thinking about tomorrow.

Then strangely, I wondered if Sam was still planning on preparation session #2 with her dildo and me tonight. Last night she instructed me on the finer points in the art of sucking cock. I was an eager student and found that I can now get a little more than six-inches of the dildo into my mouth before my gag-reflexes start kicking in. She promised we would work more on that tonight and also begin with Anal 101 (her words).

As I drove home I felt conflicted in so many ways. I replayed the previous twenty-four hours in my head and pondered how my life had evolved so rapidly. If Shane had told me to, I would have gladly dropped to my knees in that parking lot today and sucked him off right then and there and I wouldn't have cared if I was caught doing it.

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers