Spotting Shane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, a successful aerospace engineer with a great job and a beautiful girlfriend now risking it all to behave like a horny cum slut. And the thing is, I don't want to change a thing. As it turns out, it hardly mattered anyway.

Pulling into the parking spot of my condo I noticed Samantha's car wasn't in her assigned space. I found it a little odd since she was generally always there when I got home. Walking into our unit, it was dark and strangely quiet as I turned on some lights and looked around for her. When I saw the note sitting on the kitchen table, I instantly knew what it was. Picking up the letter to read it, a wave of dread, then one of relief washed over me.

Dear Ryan,

This is a very difficult letter for me to write and I'm sorry I don't have the courage to tell you all of this in person. I've given a lot of thought about what happened yesterday and right now I feel more alone and confused than ever.

Since we met and became lovers, I have given all of myself to you - all of my heart, my love, everything...I've loved you with all of my soul and it isn't enough for you. I'm not enough for you or otherwise you wouldn't have seen the need to go out and cheat on me.

Ryan, you've told me many times that I'm your best friend. I desperately want to believe that it's true but best friends and lovers don't do what you did to me and they don't hurt each other like you've hurt me.

You probably think this is about you being bisexual but it's really not. The funny thing is, I think I can actually handle you having sex with another guy and I can even forgive your cheating. But what I can't accept, and what I refuse to do, is to share your love with anyone else.

As we talked and made love last night I could tell you weren't present, you were somewhere else. It was obvious that you were with him and that hurts more than anything else.

Right now, I need some time to myself to think things through and clear my head...maybe chase a few sunsets. I will always love you Ryan, but you need to think about what you want out of life. I'm willing to accept whatever you decide is best for you and I'm willing to let you go, but you can't have it both ways.

All my love,

Sam

I sat down momentarily stunned and immediately felt badly for what I'd wrought. This isn't the way I saw things playing out between me and Sam. I re-read her words and one kept haunting me: courage. I didn't begrudge her for not having the courage to tell me these things to my face and tell me she was leaving. She probably thought I would try and talk her out of it and she would have been right.

But then, I didn't have the balls to tell her of my curiosity in exploring sex with men and I regret that. It would be a cop-out for me to paint my curiosity as some sort of personal struggle of trying to come to grips with my sexuality, but I don't look at my life through the same lens that others might look at theirs. Plain and simple, I saw a beautifully naked man in the shower and I went for it. And although I feel sad for the pain and hurt I caused Samantha, I feel no such guilt for going to Shane's apartment yesterday.

Looking around the condo, I could see she'd pretty much cleaned out her closet and drawers. Samantha could have been vengeful and pillaged other things in our place but I know that's not how she rolls. But by all appearances it didn't look like she's coming back.

She did have one final parting shot as I opened the drawer of her nightstand. The big dildo was still there with a Post-it note on it:

Leaving this since I think you'll get more use out of it than I will.

XO

Sam

Bringing the thick phallus up to my nose, I inhaled her scent and smiled. Then I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Shane.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night

***

The next day I went straight from work to the location in Rancho Santa Fe that he'd texted me and got there about half past six. It was an upstairs gym and although it was much smaller than the massive fitness center where we worked out, it was a classy place and well-equipped with the latest cardio and weight machines. I looked around for Shane but all I saw was about 4-5 other people going through their workout routines.

Then from around a corner Shane came jogging up to me.

"Hey Ryan, glad you could make it," he said breathlessly. Reaching from behind the check-in counter he handed me the workout bag I had left in his Jeep.

"I'm just finishing up with a client. The locker room is back there," he said, pointing to the back corner of the gym. "Go ahead and get changed and I'll see ya in a few minutes."

He was obviously in a hurry so I headed back to the locker room to change. When I walked through the door, I saw this was no ordinary gym locker room. This was the Taj Mahals of locker rooms, like something you would see in the clubhouse at some upper echelon private golf club.

Plush carpet, full-size wood-grained lockers, large private showers and plenty of space to relax in private. It seemed almost as spacious as the floor outside that held all of the equipment. This was proof that this gym catered to a different kind of clientele than the one I went to.

I took a chair in front of one of the lockers and unzipped my bag. As I pulled out the clothes, I immediately saw that other than my shoes, this was not my workout gear at all. All new and all-white, there was a form-fitting t-shirt made of thin moisture-wicking material, a matching pair of tight shorts and finally, a jockstrap. I looked inside to see if I missed anything but that was it.

I held the jockstrap up, it was simple and sexy, made of some sort of synthetic stretchy material with a pouch to hold a cock and balls and wide open in the back with a couple of straps. I knew it would leave little to anyone's imagination. I got excited thinking about how I might look and feel in it.

I quickly got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw that the tight-fitting shorts really accentuated how my package looked. I went back out to the floor just in time to see Shane walk up and I noticed we were wearing matching and he looked hot.

"Wow, you look sexy! Do you like it?" he asked, a broad smile on his face.

"I love it. But you shouldn't have gone to the trouble. My other stuff was fine."

"It's no problem. This is a new brand of gear and I rep for the company that distributes it so these are free samples."

"Awesome, thanks!" I said with genuine appreciation.

Shane looked me up and down for a couple seconds. "Mmm, I might have to sample what's in them a little later," he said with a wink.

"C'mon let's go stretch for a few minutes while we wait for the place to clear out for the night. We're working legs and a little upper body tonight so we need to make sure we're warmed up."

He led me to an area in a corner that had enough room and mats for plenty of people to stretch out although no one else was around. The walls on this side were all mirrored like most gyms so people can admire themselves when working out and also act the voyeur and check other people out.

"Okay, first we're going to start with some basic stretches to improve our flexibility so just follow along and do what I do."

Shane got down on one knee and with one hand on his knee and the other on his right hip, he extended his right leg back and leaned forward into a lunge-like position. When he did this, the leg of his shorts parted and his full white jockstrap pouch bared itself out the right side. As I mimicked his pose, the same thing happened to me which wasn't surprising given the tiny shorts we were wearing.

"Nice," Shane remarked when he saw my package fall out.

After a few minutes of various stretching routines, we both sat down on the floor cross-legged. Shane uncrossed his legs and then spread them wide apart. He bent his body along the axis of his leg as I tried to follow along. Pretty tough when you're trying to follow the lead of a limber gymnast.

He sat upright with his back straight and bent his knees, bringing his feet together to do a groin stretch. When he did this, the leg of shorts parted again and one of his very big hairless balls was protruding out the side of his jockstrap.

Shane saw me staring at his crotch, he smiled and went to adjust his jock. He pulled the material away from his skin and then his half hard cock flopped out. Looking at me, he stroked it a couple of times before he stuffed it back inside, taking his time as he did so.

I had only fantasized about gym sex before now and here it was, unfolding right before my eyes and I'm a participant. My dick was hard as I tried to follow his lead. When I brought my feet together, my hard-on pushed the jockstrap out the side of my shorts.

Although it didn't breach the side of the fabric, I knew he could see the clear outline of the head of my cock and my shaft in the tight confines. There was an obvious wet spot near the slit as I started to leak precum.

Suddenly Shane's head bolted up and his attention was immediately diverted across the room. I also looked up and saw a woman in yoga pants headed towards the front entryway.

Jumping to his feet, Shane started following her. "I think that's the last one, I'll be right back."

He said goodbye to the customer took a quick look around the place to make sure all the others were gone and the place was empty. Then he locked the front door, turned the sound system up and dimmed the lights slightly. A smile came over my face.

Shane returned and had a big grin on his face. "All right, we have the place to ourselves now," as he pulled his white shirt over his head and stood there bare-chested.

I was still sitting there stretching when he hooked his thumbs into the sides of his shorts and pushed them down his legs and kicked them aside. He stood there for a moment, legs spread slightly apart and hands on his hips looking at me. I could see the contour of his massive veined cock coiled inside his jock. He was semi-erect, his big balls forcing his penis outward to stretch the fabric. I silently thanked the gods for Shane and for his selection in workout gear.

"Well, are you just going to sit there and stare or are you gonna to join me?"

I started untying my shoelaces when he stopped me.

"Leave those on for now. It won't feel good if a weight drops on your toes."

I rose to my knees peeling off my own shirt as Shane stepped towards me, my head at his crotch level. I didn't make a move to stand up as he moved closer and nestled his jockstrap-covered package into my face. As my nose went to the side of his impressive bulge and pressed up against his quad and inner thigh, I could feel the heat emanating from his missile. I took in his manly scent, a cross between the fragrant sweat from his earlier training session and the pheromones he was secreting now, and it started to drive me wild with passion.

My dick was throbbing and I was on the verge of melting when he reached down and pulled aside the fabric next to my face, freeing his cock and balls. I nuzzled into them as I felt his hard prick brushing my five-o'clock shadow. It must have tickled him as I felt the shaft bounce up and down a couple of times as it rubbed against my face leaving little drops of his precum on my cheek.

I instinctively reached up and I felt his throbbing shaft as I pressed it against my face. I moaned into his inner thigh and began to lick next to his balls, savoring the pungent taste. I bent down and gently took one of his big testicles in my mouth and gently started bathing it with my tongue before doing the same to the other.

"Ohh that feels so good Ryan," I heard him say as I continued licking and tonguing his full sac, slathering it with my saliva.

Although Shane had light, fine blond hair on his body, he obviously shaved his balls and pubic area making it smooth, soft and easy on the tongue. I moved in front of him and held the thickness of his beautiful penis in my hand, poised to take him in my mouth, the blue veins wrapping around his shaft like roots at the base of a thick tree trunk. As I leaned in, my lips parted as the velvety helmet slid onto my tongue tip, leaving a trail of tangy precum as he slowly slid his cock along my tongue towards the back of my throat.

He moved slowly as he pushed in, my mouth stretching wide to accommodate his fat tool. I took as much of his length as I could until he and I both sensed the head was reaching my limit and he withdrew his meat along my tongue as gently and deliberately as he had slid it in. He repeated this a few more times until he slid his cock out of my mouth altogether leaving me gasping as the spit dripped from my lips.

I wanted more and I knew he did too but it was obvious he had other things in mind as he suddenly tucked his glistening shaft and balls back inside his jockstrap.

"That was awesome but we'll have more time for that later."

I stood up, wiping the drool off my mouth as he turned and started walking away from me. I marveled at his chiseled buttocks as he strode, his ass cheeks perfectly framed by the straps of his jockstrap. I quickly stripped off my shorts and followed him over to a free-weight leg press machine where he had started loading on 45 lb. plates. I put a couple of more on the other side as he sat down in the inclined seat.

"I've never used this kind of leg press machine," I admitted.

"No problem, we'll start with the lower weight and work our way up," he exclaimed, as he placed his shoes on the foot platform that was about at his eye level.

He pushed up with his legs extending them for a moment and disengaged the lockouts, pausing for a moment then he lowered the weight as his knees came almost to his chest. I could see the muscles on his quads work as he pushed the weight back up and then his glutes as they fought the resistance of it coming back down. He did a half dozen repetitions then paused again.

"Come down here closer and you'll see how well this works the glutes," he panted between reps as he pointed at his ass muscles.

I squatted down beside him, making sure to stay out of the way of the plates moving up and down. When the weight came back down, he held it there for a few moments, with his knees basically pushed almost to his pectoral muscles, his butt cheeks were spread far enough apart that I could easily see his hot little puckered asshole. He continued pumping the machine up and down, each time revealing his hole to me, teasing me.

He pushed the plates back up and locked the mechanism in place and lowered his feet to the ground gasping.

"You're turn," he said as he raised himself out of the seat and started to remove the plates.

"How come you're taking off the weight?"

"I want to make sure you get your technique right before testing you with a big load...might help you avoid getting hurt by going too big too fast," he said with a smirk, the insinuation unmistakable.

I settled in the seat and put my feet on the platform and pushed up into position.

"Okay, now lower the platform like I did and hold it at the bottom," he said as brought it down and held it with my knees pressed up against my chest.

When I did this, I felt my cheeks spread apart and a cool rush of air enveloped my anal area. As I held the position, Shane moved down next to me and ran his fingers along butt cheek pointing out the gluteus maximus muscle.

"Feel this?" he asked as his fingers traced the muscle. "You should feel it right in here. Now do it again, slowly."

I pushed back up and as I was slowly lowering the platform, I felt his hand cup my ass cheek, his fingers sliding to touch my perineum.

"Beautiful," he said softly, his fingers moving to brush my anal opening, "just perfect. Now hold it for a minute."

Our eyes met as Shane lewdly licked his index finger. With my legs pushed back towards my chest, he reached over and starting rubbing the tip of his finger around the brown bud of my asshole, playing with it and tickling it. I was hoping he would penetrate me until he moved his hand up my scrotum and his fingers slipped under the backside of my jockstrap and he began kneading and massaging my balls. He gave them a soft squeeze before removing his hand.

"Keep going," he ordered.

On the next descent, his finger was waiting for my hungry hole again and at the perigee when my knees hit my chest, he slowly pushed it inside me causing me to gasp. When I pushed back up, my cheeks clenched together and I could feel the muscles in my asshole reflexively clamp down on his finger.

On the next rep, he pushed deeper inside me and with each continued rep he began finger fucking me. Since there was no weight on the machine I could have kept going like this all night but he told me to stop when I had reached about 25 reps. As I locked the mechanism in place at the top, I reluctantly felt his finger come out of my hole.

"My god that was hot," I said, my ass tingling. "I've never felt anything like it."

"Oh, it's gonna get better, I promise."

I returned the favor, fingering his hot hole as we worked our way through another couple of sets, our hard cocks only temporarily restrained by the jockstraps we wore. As we moved onto a prone leg curl machine to work our hamstrings, the sexual tension was palpable. I wasn't sure how much more of this workout I could take as I lay chest down on the padded bench, my bare and vulnerable ass now open for exploitation.

Shane selected the weight and as I began lifting with the backs of my heels, I again felt the cool air on my anus as my cheeks parted slightly with each rep when the weight reached the top. I expected for him to take advantage of my open asshole again and he didn't disappoint as I felt his strong hands on my cheeks.

He stood to the side and each time my legs stretched the cables and pulled the weights up, his hands pried apart my cheeks exposing me. On the 5th repetition, I felt a large dollop of his slimy warm saliva drop into my crack and slide downward. Before it could escape around the sides of my balls, Shane's fingers scooped it up and he began working around my hole in earnest and then I felt two of his slimy fingers press inside and push past my sphincter.

There wasn't a 6th rep as I lowered the weight, disengaged my legs and spread my legs apart and fully opened myself to Shane. He moved behind me, pulled his finger out and spread my cheeks apart with is hands. The next sensation was that of the stubble on his face sharply rubbing the insides of my ham hocks as his tongue moved in to invade me.

When the tip of his tongue hit my hole, it was if I had touched a live wire as the current surged through my body. Shane started rimming me as best he could until I was able to move my legs underneath me a little and raise my hips and butt up to give him better access. Then he went in deep.

"Ooooohhhhh," I moaned as I felt his tongue go what seemed an inch or two beyond my loosened sphincter as he explored my inner sanctum.

My hole was downright sloppy as his tongue sent shockwaves up my spine in rapid succession. The side of my face was plastered to the pad as I drooled from his oral onslaught. Then I spoke the words I never thought would ever spill off my tongue.

"Shhhhane," I said trembling. "I need you inside me. I want you inside me...please," the words sounding as if pleading as I uttered them.

He instantly withdrew his tongue and had me turn around 180-degrees on the pad and lay on my back. Standing at the edge of the bench, he pulled my body towards him so that my ass was perched at the edge of the pad. His hands went up under my legs and his palms pushed the back of my knees back towards my stomach so that I was fully opened up to him again.