Spotting Shane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" he shouted as his body suddenly went rigid, startling me enough that I stopped what I was doing.

"What?" I gasped.

"My roommate is on his way home. You need to leave right now!" he said frantically as he pulled away from me, my hard dick sliding from his hole with a plop.

"What the...?" I said as I scrambled for my clothes, discombobulated, my hard cock flopping around in the air.

I was trying to pull on my pants as he scooped up everything else and shoved them into my arms and pushed me towards the door.

"I'm really sorry, but he can't find you here or I'm done," he blubbered as he opened the door and pushed me out into the hallway, "I'll explain later."

I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye as he slammed the door shut behind me.

Thankfully I had my pants and shirt on as I stood there in the hallway. I quickly got dressed and made my way back to where my car was parked. There was no way I was going back to the office now looking and smelling the way I did so I decided to just call it a day and head back to my place and grab a shower.

Fortunately, Samantha wasn't home when I got there. I left my phone on the counter and quickly headed back to the bedroom to wash the smell of Shane and sex off my body. I was still so worked up it was everything I could do to keep from jacking off in the shower.

After I finished, I was drying myself off when I heard the front door close, indicating Sam was home. I had just thrown on some jeans and a t-shirt when I heard her raised voice from the other room.

"What the fuck!?"

I saw her stomping down the hallway with my phone in her hand just as I was emerging from our bedroom.

Throwing the phone at me, she yelled, "I guess this is why you're home early and showering in the middle of the afternoon!"

Luckily, I was able to catch the phone before it hit anything. As she stood there staring furiously at me with her hands on her hips, I looked down and saw a series of texts sent from a number I didn't recognize. She had obviously seen them too.

Hey it's Shane - Your wallet must have fallen out of your pants but I found it before the roomie did...had your biz card in it so just wanted to let you know - I'll bring it to the gym tomorrow

Then:

Roomie found your gym bag in my Jeep and is suspicious

The coup de grĂ¢ce was the final text he sent...it was a pic he had taken of his fully erect dick with the following message:

Today was really hot and I'm horny just thinking about feeling you inside me again

My girlfriend just stood there and stared at me for a moment, then shaking her head with a look of disgust on her face, she turned around and walked away.

I just smiled as I felt that familiar quiver between my legs.

***

The End

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I look forward to your rating and comments!


12