Spray for Relief

Story Info
A woman looks to her neighbor for help, gets skunked.
4.1k words
3.33
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartments at Overgrown Garden, hiding between larger complexes, sat on the corner of 27th Street and Normal Ave, and they were not a pretty sight. They had a boxy design and were the dull gray of concrete. Management was lax, the area wasn't the safest, but the rent was cheap.

Which was why Katie had decided to move into such a place, though she began regretting that choice as she spent her morning carrying boxes in and smelling something foul coming from the apartment across from hers. Still, she was going to try and make the best of it.

Now that she was partially settled in, she had enough energy left over to bake herself some cookies as a treat, for her and for her boyfriend when he came by later. It was only after mixing the dry ingredients together and getting the butter soft enough to cream that she realized she'd made a mistake: she was almost out of sugar, and definitely didn't have enough to make these cookies.

"I could go to the store," she said to herself, before shaking her head. "No, no...I'm too exhausted to drive all that way, and I don't have the money to just have it delivered." She was about to make the horrible decision to cut her losses and put the half-finished dough away when she remembered a silly option, the kind of thing one saw from cartoons: asking a neighbor.

Of course, she should do that dressed in more than just panties and a tank top.

After getting dressed, Katie looked in the mirror to double check she looked okay. With her slim frame and long brown hair, Katie had a simple charm to her. Cute, but not really gorgeous. Since it was cold out, she'd put on her soft white turtleneck and paired it with her short black skirt, with similarly hued leggings underneath.

None of the clothing was exactly clean, but she wasn't fully unpacked yet and this was just a quick jaunt outside her apartment, it would be fine.

Heading outside, the chill hit her hard, and she looked at the doors around her to consider who to try first. The one across from her was disregarded as an option. That was the one that emanated a stale smell, the kind that tended to linger around places that hadn't been cleaned in years.

Sadly, none of her other nearby neighbors were home. Lights off, no response to knocking. The gross neighbor was the only option.

With a sigh, Katie approached the door and rapped her knuckles against it. She almost hoped that no one would answer, but there was a reply quickly. "What?" The voice didn't sound like it came from directly behind the door, more like it was called out from deeper in, barely audible. It sounded like a woman, and one with a husky quality to her voice.

"Um, hi? I was wondering if you had any sugar? I just moved in across from you and I didn't realize I was out." She was going to leave it there, but then she remembered her manners and added, "Sorry to bother you about it."

Katie barely managed to hear a groan, then a few seconds later the door opened. The woman on the other end was a tall, plump skunk woman. She was wearing leggings too, paired with a tube top, and both were too small for her. Her fur and fat squeezed out of the ends, like a sausage trying to escape its casing. Her huge tits bulged out of the neck and arm holes of her top, jiggling with every step, and her stomach was big enough to have a few folds on the sides. Behind her rose a large fluffy tail with a white streak running down its black fur.

Standing this close to her, Katie knew right away at least part of the smell spilling out of the apartment came from the skunk woman. She reeked of body odor, twinged with a hint of skunk spray, and Katie felt sure the woman hadn't showered in ages. Her clothes were stained with food in places, sweat stains visible under her armpits.

There was obvious annoyance in the look she gave Katie, but interest as well. "Sugar, huh? Sure, why the fuck not. Follow me inside, sweet cheeks."

Normally, being called that by someone might have made Katie blush, but this woman smelled too terribly for that to even enter into it. Scrunching up her nose as she followed the skunk inside, she tried not to breathe too much as she entered the abode.

Predictably, the inside of the apartment was a mess. There were open food containers everywhere, trash overflowed from the can, and more of the woman's clothes were just lying around, seemingly wherever she took them off. Pointing to her messy kitchen, she said, "The sugar's in the..." She stopped to let out a loud belch, scratching her furry belly. "...top shelf, cabinet next to the fridge."

"O-okay," Katie said, speed walking there to hopefully get this done as soon as possible. "Thank you for this, I owe you one." She plugged her nose as she passed the trash can, moving around the mess to get to the cabinet and pull out the bag of sugar. Just in case, she checked it for ants, but it looked clean.

As Katie turned around, she heard the door close, the skunk woman standing in front of it. "Yeah, but let's get that debt cleared quickly. Wouldn't want it hanging over us being neighbors and all." She smirked at Katie. "Name's Barb by the way."

Feeling a tad bit worried about her escape suddenly being blocked off, Katie tried to remain calm. "Okay, that's fair. I'm Katie. Can I just put the sugar away in my place? I promise I'll come right back over to help you with whatever you need." She meant it, though if she was being honest with herself, she wasn't sure she could force herself to enter this place a second time. The stale smell was so all-consuming that it almost made her head feel hazy.

Barb approached her, and as she did Katie was hit again by the extra strength stench that came from the woman herself. "Ha!" She poked Katie in the chest. "Set the sugar on the counter, this'll be quick." Gesturing at the couch in her living room, one that looked possibly as old as Katie, Barb explained, "I lost my remote in there somewhere, but I'm too fucking big to get it. You're skinny though, so all you gotta do is snatch it for me and hand it over."

"Alright, that seems easy enough." Relieved that was all Barb wanted, Katie did as asked, setting the sugar down and walking over to the worn couch, kneeling down in front of it to reach her arm in between the cushions. She could feel change, candy wrappers, but no sign of...there it was! Grasping onto the remote, Katie started to pull it out.

Before she could, a sudden weight from above pushed her back down, pressing her into the crack between the cushions. "Ha! Can't believe you actually fell for that shit." Barb was sitting on top of her, and immediately added injury to insult by farting directly on her. The resulting smell, far too close for Katie's liking, was so much sharper and pungent than the woman's body odor was.

Katie wriggled, trying to escape, but Barb must have weighed at least twice what Katie did, there was no way she could escape her or the smell.

Amusement in her gruff voice, Barb asked, "So? How are you feeling? Enjoying my fucking stink?"

"Are you effing crazy?!" Katie cried incredulously, not able to make herself swear even in such a wild situation. "Get me out of here right now you big fat jerk!"

Barb cackled. "Like I'd do that! Clearly, you need a taste of something stronger." Her weight atop Katie shifted, raising her tail up so she could point her spray glands down. Katie only had a second to realize what was about to happen before the skunk spray hit her, the fluid staining her clothes and running down her body towards her head.

The smells from before paled in comparison to how awful the spray stunk, and it was soaking her clothes, coating her skin.

Struggling harder now, Katie started to truly regret her idea to come here in the first place. No, scratch that, she regretted moving to this awful complex at all. The smell was so thick, would she ever be able to get it out?

The places where the spray had started to properly soak into her skin began to itch, yet under her fear and disgust, Katie began to feel a strange arousal building inside of her.

"Mmm, this is such a good fucking place to sit~" Barb moved around a little, emphasizing the power and control she had over Katie. The thought occurred to the still-human girl that it was entirely possible that Barb hadn't even been using her full weight, that she was still saving that for some reason. What she wasn't saving was a small, wet fart that slipped out as she squeezed Katie further down into the couch.

The smells were too much, Katie started to feel truly overwhelmed by them all, coughing from the lack of clean air.

After another belch, Barb told her, "Hey, speak up! Fuck, I can't stand quiet little shits like you. If you don't say anything, I'm just gonna assume you're fucking loving this." Adding another fart to the miasma surrounding Katie, Barb leaned over a little, grabbing another remote and turning on her television.

"You had a remote the whole time?!" Katie cried. "I'm not enjoying this at all! Stop it, let me go!" She knew her voice was muffled by the cushions, but she had to hope Barb heard her. Still, maybe it was a bad idea to open her mouth like that. The spray liquid has seeped down to her head, and some of it slipped past her lips.

"Oh, you don't? Don't worry, you will soon enough," Barb told her ominously.

Katie expected the spray fluid to taste as disgusting as it smelled, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. It tasted wonderful, a dose of pleasure amid all these terrible smells. Latching onto that good feeling, she started purposefully opening her mouth, trying to lap up more of the tasty spray.

At the same time, the arousal was still building, and the itchy spots from before were growing black fur, with a white stripe down her back. Katie had no idea, of course. The pressure from being sat on obscured the change, and all she could think about was trying to block out the stink with more of the green liquid.

With a snort, Barb observed, "Looks like you finally stopped complaining. Maybe I'll..." The pressure started to lessen as she began to stand. For that second, Katie felt hope again that she could wiggle free, even if that meant losing that delicious taste of skunk spray.

It was a false hope, however. Instead, Barb sat down with all her weight now, forcing Katie ever harder into the couch. Then, to speed things up, she sprayed Katie again, before following it up with the rankest fart so far.

Strangely, Katie couldn't bring herself to be annoyed about it. She just went back to drinking all the spray she could, the fur still spreading across her body. Her skinny frame began to fill out with fat as she gained weight, and a soft blanket draped over her thoughts, dulling any thoughts of escape. That would be too much work, and work sounded terrible.

The new load of spray reached Katie's mouth all at once, giving her a big gulp of her new favorite treat. She let out a lazy moan. "Mmm, frick yeah..."

Barb let out a mocking laugh. "What was that? What, are you enjoying this now, you little fucking freak? You love being squished by me? You love all my disgusting smells?"

The questions came to Katie and she found herself confused. Did she love those things? She'd hated them before, but now they were just...okay? Sure, the smell was still gross, disgusting, but even thinking about that disgust made her quietly building arousal suddenly supercharge, another moan slipping out in the process.

This entire time, she kept getting bigger, and in the process she started rising out of the couch, becoming too chubby to fit between the cushions anymore. She'd walked into the apartment a lean hundred and ten pounds, but she was already at least twice that.

The weight atop Katie suddenly vanished as Barb stood up, freeing Katie from her trap. A pair of soft furry hands reached down and helped Katie out.

Then done, Barb sat back down, leaving the spot she'd been sitting in before free. Katie stood there, and numbly realized she could just...leave. That was a thing she'd wanted, wasn't it? Yet instead of doing that, she simply sat down next to Bard, accepting it when the bigger woman put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. In the process, Katie's face ended up being snuggled right into Barb's armpit, which somehow smelled worse than her ass had.

Barb's other hand grabbed Katie's tummy. Once it had been flat, but now it was big enough to bulge past her waistline, soft to the touch and covered in black fur. "Look at you. Changing so much." Looking down at herself, Katie saw what she meant, unsure how to feel about it. "So, you gonna run away now?"

"Run away?" She almost did it, almost acted on Barb's taunt. But why would she do that? Getting up, going back to her apartment, it sounded like so much work. Barb's place wasn't that bad once she'd gotten used to it, and she felt so horny. "Nah, that's too much effort. Maybe I'll leave later, but right now I just want to sit down and relax." Reaching down, she touched her soft belly and found it wonderfully sensitive. "Holy shit, I look...hot."

The swear slipped out almost effortlessly, but some part of her still felt ashamed for saying it. The same part of her that was still recoiling at all these terrible smells, that wanted her to leave before she changed more.

But it was easy to ignore that part of herself. After all, everything it wanted Katie to do was a lot of work, and she was feeling lazy.

Plus, it would have been hard to escape the bad smells as her own body, now almost completely covered in beautiful skunk fur, started to smell just like Barb's. Despite having showered just after waking up that day, Katie had the stale smell coming from her that made it seem as though she hadn't bathed herself in a month.

Her weight began to settle to a stopping point, right around three hundred pounds, still a few hundred short of Barb. The bigger skunk looked at Katie, grinning. "Hell yeah you're fucking hot. Why don't we do a little test to see how well the changes are settling for you?" With a grunt of effort, Barb got up, then turned around.

Just as Katie's furry face elongated into a snout, her new nose picking up new layers to the depths of how fucking disgusting this apartment really smelled, it bumped into Barb's fat ass just in time to get a direct blast from the worst fart from her Katie had experienced thus far.

For the first time, Katie wasn't bracing herself from the approaching smell. Instead, she welcomed it, happily sniffing and being rewarded with more arousal and a beautiful cloudy feeling in her brain. Her furry pussy was so wet it was drenching not only her panties, but her leggings too, which were struggling to contain her thicker thighs. She moaned, embracing what she was becoming.

Hearing that was all Barb needed, spraying her a third time to finish out the changes. As Kate was coated with it, drinking it, imbued with it, she grew her own skunk tail and with it her own spray gland. The transformation was finished, she was a skunk girl too.

"Holy shit...Barb, this feels so fucking incredible." There was no resistance to the swearing now, instead just a further positive feedback in her mind. Disgusting smells made her horny. Being gross made her horny. Swearing made her horny.

So horny, in fact, that she came just from the stimulation it gave her, releasing her first ever skunk spray into the couch behind her, the smell soaking into the cushions as so many of Barb's had.

Unable to help herself from teasing Katie, Barb asked, "Wait, did you just fucking cum from my spray and farts? What are you, some kind of filthy pervert?"

Those words would have been insults to the old Katie, but they just made the new Katie, still mired in her afterglow, feel amazing. "That's right, I am a pervert, bitch! I'm proud of it, too. Do you have some kind of fucking problem with that?" Another bit of horny feedback, and she realized being rude would feel good too.

"Ha!" Barb flopped back onto the couch, making it creak in the process, then pulled Katie in for a possessive kiss. Katie had a boyfriend who she loved, but she felt herself unable to give a fuck as she kissed back, loving the way their snouts rubbed together. When Barb pulled back, she explained, "Considering I'm the one who made you a smelly pervert, of course I don't fucking mind. That said, don't forget who's in charge here. I made you like this, and I'm bigger."

Katie nodded her head. Barb was so big that even without leaning in, Katie could still feel some of Barb's tummy rubbing against her side. "Sure, I'm fine with that. But I fucking owe you for doing this to me. You said you hated people owing you a debt, so what can I do for you?"

"By fucking me, obviously," Barb replied, rolling her eyes.

It had been a while since Katie had slept with a woman, but she was excited to do it, excited to cheat on her still-human boyfriend. "Fuck yeah, let's start then." She leaned into Barb, trying to push her backward so Katie could get on top of her.

Laying down, Barb didn't even take her leggings off, only pulling them lower. There were no panties underneath, and a bit of untucking revealed her skunk cock, emerging from its sheath. Its shiny red length was covered in slimy cum gunk, Barb obviously hadn't cleaned it in who knew how long. Taking it out filled the air with a new kink of musk: the sour stench of sex, of countless masturbation sessions left to mire together. "It took a lot of work to convert you, so make this worth it."

Katie hadn't realized that Barb was trans, and eyed her cock with eagerness. It took a bit of maneuvering, but she managed to get her glistening sex about the cock, then lower herself onto it, taking it into her. It felt bigger than her boyfriend's, and so much better at filling her.

Content to let Katie do all the work in riding her, Barb looked up at her and put a hand on Katie's chubby belly, feeling it rumble and gurgle. "Can you feel your first real fart coming? Make it a good one, and imagine you're farting on your old self. How do you feel about that skinny twig of a girl now?"

Starting to feel that pressure building in her ass, Katie moved up and down on Barb's cock, doing as asked and imagining her as she'd been before, like her face was right there behind her butt. She found a beautiful sadism in it, knowing how much this all would have grossed that version of her out. "She's a pathetic thing, and she's about to get what she always fucking deserved."

The pace Katie was riding her wasn't enough for Barb, so with a snarl she pulled Katie closer, forcing her cock all the way into her. The pressure grew as Katie felt herself defiled by this disgusting, slimy cock that she was growing to love.

Katie moaned as she finally started to fart, one after another after another, each one more intense than the last. She could picture it, see in her mind as her old self recoiled and blanched at the rank odor.

"I bet you want to fucking defile someone, don't you?" Barb asked her, gritting her sharp teeth as she started thrusting up into Katie's pussy. "You want to gross someone out with your disgusting smells and shitty habits, spray them, and make them just like us."

"Fuck yes!" Katie moaned, reveling in how terrible she was becoming, how much fun what Barb was describing sounded like to her. "Every comment about how disgusting I am just makes me hornier!"

Grabbing Katie by the hair, Barb pulled her down even closer, her other arm clamping down on her ass, grinding their pelvises together. "What are you?! Tell me what you are!!" The grime from her cock started to truly rub into Katie's pussy, her own juices becoming just as musky and slimy.

"I'm a big slutty skunk girl!"

"Fuck yeah you are!" Barb laughed, loving the way Katie was bouncing on her cock now, loving the way their plump bellies rubbed together, loving the way their pairs of huge furry tits bounced in unison. Getting an idea, Barb raised up her arm, exposing her armpit and with it unleashing the intense body odor from under it, then shoved Katie's head in.

12