Spray for Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a second thought, Katie started taking big long sniffs, letting the stink of the body odor overwhelm her. As she did, her own farts started to get more rank, more gross, as though the more she reveled in her newfound disgusting hedonism, the more she would be rewarded.

"Fuck, you're starting to stink nearly as bad as me, and it took me ages to cultivate this perfect blend of smells." Barb pulled Katie out, then kissed her sloppily, tongue slipping in haphazardly, getting drool all over the fur of her snout. "Let it all out! Be as gross and disgusting as you can, spew what you really are into the world!"

With a lewd grin to match Barb's, Katie released all the pressure that had built in one go. A wet, piercing fart filled the apartment's air, putrid and foul and unending.

Smelling that, seeing it as the sign that Katie had truly become what Barb had wanted her to be, Barb came inside her, cock twitching and spurting out its hot, rank cum. Feeling it, glorifying herself for what she'd accomplished, Katie orgasmed too, then collapsed on top of Barb, happy to let the cum dribble slowly out onto their legs.

It took a while for the cloud of pleasure to leave them both, though even by then they were still panting, sweaty messes, their bodies not built for that kind of prolonged exertion. "So...how do you feel, bitch?" Barb asked her.

"I feel fucking incredible."

Giving Katie a brief kiss on the cheek, Barb taunted her a little. "So, do you still want to grab that sugar and head back to your place?"

"Of course not," Katie said, nuzzling her snout up against Barb's affectionately. "This is my place now...our place." Then, something occurred to her, and she barked out a laugh. "It's too bad, I was gonna make cookies."

"Don't worry," Barb told her, reaching out blindly to scrounge for her phone. "I know a place that makes the best shit. I'll get us a box or three." It didn't take long to place the order, Barb had obviously done that a lot before, when she looked at Katie with a smug smile. "So, you're moving in then?"

"Yep, and if you don't like it, too fucking bad." Katie said it while looking into Barb's eyes, genuine affection sparkling regardless of her rude words.

Pulling Katie in for a lazy kiss, Barb mumbled, "Guess I've got a little mess of a girlfriend then, don't I?"

Making a pleased sound, Katie nodded. "And I've got a big stinkbomb." It felt so right to be cuddled together like this, to be soft, to be surrounded by the beautiful familiar stinks that Katie was growing to love.

Suddenly they heard someone knocking on a different apartment's door, followed by shouting from outside.

"Katie?! Katie, where are you?"

Giving her a look, Barb asked, "Who the fuck is that?"

Katie groaned. "It's my fucking boyfriend, Jake."

For some reason, Barb just grinned. "You said you wanted to corrupt someone. Well, now's your fucking chance. Ready to spray your boyfriend?" Even if her words hadn't been menacing, the sharp edge to her smile would have been.

Katie smiled back, mimicking the expression perfectly. "Fuck yeah."

[To be continued...]

12