Spread Eagled and Helpless...

Story Info
Tied up victim of sex club masters.
4.4k words
3.77
18.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - The question??

I never did figure out how I came to be used in the manner I had been this afternoon and evening; or exactly how it was that I found myself nude, and tied up, spread eagled on the huge bed that was slowly rotating on the stage, so that everyone at the club could see me spread wide open, and held that way by short little, but very strong, tie off ropes- these were tied to my feet and hands, tight little binding ropes that ran across the mattress which tied under the bed on the rotating stage; slowly spinning me round and round. I could hear people in the crowd of folks in attendance for this show, and unfortunately, I seemed to be the star attraction.

As the stage slowly spun and continued the movement of rotating round and round, I could hear people shouting from their seats that were placed all around the stage; their raised voices drifting down towards me, spread eagled and tightly bound so I had no choice in allowing everyone there to be able to see my poor abused pussy, which at the moment was slightly stretched open for all to see; there even was a spot lighted pool of warm feeling light, that was focused on my drooling wet pussy; which was showing no signs of easing up from a tremendous amount of pussy juices oozing out of my twat, and now pooling between my stretched out thighs.

The tall man with the black hood over his head and face approached the huge bed once more; he was both tall, and muscle bound, with a great body, you could tell that he worked hard on it at the gym, in order to keep everything tight, toned and looking good. Approaching the bed where I was tied to, and feeling somewhat apprehensive as he came closer to my stretched out form, again this evening, I felt a shudder run through my body, mostly nothing more than a reaction to what he had been doing to me since I had found myself incapacitated, and vulgarly exposed to the excited crowd.

The spotlight that was fixed to shine directly on my spread open pussy didn't move at all, and was just bright enough of a spot light to actually highlight my leaking, drooling snatch for everyone to see exactly what was happening to my pussy, every time the tall, hooded man approached me tied in the bed again. My pussy shamefully and involuntary twitched and winked at the crowd, who all were laughing, pointing and shouting out suggestions to the tall man, who was slowly shuffling over to me immobilized on the bed, and awaiting what was coming in the next round, once the hooded man finally made it all the way over to me.

So far this afternoon and now, on into early evening I supposed, the tall muscular man with the black hood was once again approaching me from the side stage on what was to be his 6th trip back over to where I was bound into helplessness- by the ties and shortened ropes around my hands and feet, still remaining stretched rudely wide open, almost to a limit where it seemed to begin to be at my limit of how wide open I could spread my legs apart. I was at the outside edge of that limit, my pussy was definitely pulled and spread open between my legs, mostly from the extreme stretching point my legs and feet had been forced to stretch out to.

As hooded guy finally shuffled up to his place beside the back edge of the huge spinning and pinning bed, I took notice of the fact that he seemed to be carrying something back over with him, a small but bulky black bagged item, which I guess was the next item that would be used to excessively stimulate my clit and drooling wet pussy hole; and in fact, be attached to a mechanical arm directly over my exposed crotch, so a wand vibrator could be positioned and held in place against my clit, and tightened in place firmly so that I could not remove it, or wiggle out from underneath the wickedly buzzing toy in any way. As I came find out during the course of my trial in bondage as the evening progressed along, the theme and idea here seemed to be both that I was a helpless victim of my situation, as well as the entertainment of the good sized crowd here watching me as I lay immobile and spread eagled wide open for all to see.

The tall hooded man revealed himself to be quite able to make great use of the many little "tweaks" he had been bringing with him up on the rotating stage, along with the toys, vibrators, buzzers and other mechanical stimulators that were available to him to slowly and exorbitantly draw out another crushing explosion of orgasms, which he built up in my pussy as he skillfully worked orgasm after orgasm out of my drooling, soaked snatch by "edging" my body; both to a frenzied level over the first hour of being secured to the slowly spinning stage, and on into the early evening hours I spent tied wide open for all to see. The crowd was getting really worked up, just like my poor abused vagina was, right at the moment!

By "edging" I mean to say that my hooded master used vibes and electric stimulator shock pads which attached to wires that ran from a small black box that sat under the bed mattress; little wires that snaked out from below to run along my naked and sweating body, ending in tiny probes that attached to my nipples on both breasts, another of the thin, fine wires ran over to a good sized stim pad attached directly over my pubic bone, which ran directly over my exposed female sex, two additional thin wires snaked up and onto one side of my clit, and one thin and smaller probe, which was gently clipped to my labia lips immediately next to the opening of my vagina proper.

Each tiny probe was placed perfectly so that i could be stimulated by vibrators and similar wickedly vibrating toys, but yet not where the probes could be vibrated away from where they were placed, so when the probes were activated later as evening fell to my tormenting and edging by being stimulated right to the point of cumming, when suddenly everything just stopped, and so, for the first hour and a half after that, I suppose I was teased up to orgasm, but as soon as I was right at the point of exploding in orgasmic bliss, everything stopped, and once more I would slowly return back down to levels where all I could do was to lie there, more than a little tensed up from the edging that I was forced to endure, and in skilled hands that knew exactly when to pull back. And when to add on to the stimulation just at the right moment, which would draw out a huge groan from me after a number of times of being taken to the edge of a very strongly building orgasm, that I felt would never be allowed to me to finally reach the point of explosion!! It what was like it seemed to me; to be stretching into an eternity of endless edging; yet in reality- was only done to me for a little more than an hour.

The crowd, who continued to shout suggestions and comments to my hooded tormentor, seemed to know beforehand when i would finally be taken very quickly from being edged up to orgasm once again, but the final point brought to bear down on the over stimulated sensitive areas that had been mercilessly teased into a submissive stance of being led up to progressive higher levels of stimulations at a faster building rate than before.... when the edging of my cum explosions began at the start of the shenanigans!

The crowd, most likely from long experience and exposure to this sort of endurance and practiced skill in edging my poor pussy and throbbing clit into a hugely built up, thigh shaking, knee knocking screaming orgasmic release, and in a first for me, a little squirting stream of cum from my twitching, squeezing and now pleasantly pulsing pussy hole; spitting a thin stream of pussy juice in an arc over the mattress and on to the floor. I surprised myself with a very loud moaning groan that seemed to come up directly from my spasming twitching hole, and now, for the very first time, my squirting hole!!

Some of the crowd of people watching my ordeal jumped up to their feet, and as i

I was finally allowed to cross the threshold line, crossing over to explosive release! Such a massive cum!!

Once the throbbing had started to subside, I was left thrashing, moaning and groaning, ending up in a small pool of pussy cumming juices, that now flowed much more steadily from my over stimulated pussy; running down my thighs, only to pool up directly under my naked and spread wide open ass cheeks...

It was by this time, that I had been immobilized for better than two hours, spread eagled as far open as possible, all for the entertainment of the large crowd of observing people, whom all seemed to become even more excited immediately after I had been allowed my excessive and mind blasting orgasmic release after being skillfully edged by the tall hooded man. The hooded man who had been working me over once i had come to, and awakened, to find myself bound in such an extreme position on the slowly rotating bed this afternoon.

The crowd, almost as one thought, or movement in unison, began to maneuver closer to the rotating stage after my edging episode, and the tremendous orgasm I had finally been able to experience once was released from the torment of edging and teasing. I began to wonder why it was that the crowd would squeeze in tighter to the stage, as i watched my hooded manipulator sauntered off the stage to a rousing resounding cheer, clapping and wolf whistling following him to the edge of the rotating stage, where he waited until it had made a complete circle back onto itself, and with a slight leap, jumped from the stage on into the curtains on the sides and back wall, where the next act would suddenly appear from behind the shimmering curtains that bordered the rotating stage.

As the stage slowly spun around once more to the approximate spot my hooded tormentor had hopped off at, suddenly a figure popped out, leaping onto the stage with all the grace of a sleek jungle cat, and then followed by another leaping figure. Craning my head around as far as I could being secured in my spot by the tight ropes holding me perfectly in position, I was just barely able to make out the beautiful shapes of a tall, totally naked woman who glistened with shiny patches of oily looking skin; she was totally nude, and glistening everywhere with the oil she had liberally applied everywhere on her lithe, stacked and impressive body!!

The impressive thing that struck home into my churning mind was pretty much the fact that 1) my torment at being teased and edged was not yet over, and 2) that the glistening girl slowly making her way over to my head side of the bed looked to be every part the pornstar body and planned next up performance for the gratitude of the crowd, who were now all smashed shoulder to shoulder around the stage, so everyone could see even more clearly what was next to happen to me; and then finally: 3) that I took notice of the fact that the second person who leapt out of the curtains around the stage was an identical twin to the first one who had hopped on before this one, identical in everyway, except the second girl was glistening in a silver shining solution compared to the first woman who had bounced into the picture.

The two identical twin girls had perfect flawless bodies, and if they had not been coated in the glistening oily sheen of one silver and the other gold, most likely no one could not have been told of one from the other in any way. Both women were breath taking beauties, perfectly built and sculpted in the gym for what must have been many, many hours in striving for perfection in body appearance in every way.

Both stood about 5 ft. 6 in, both natural blondes with hair that fell to just above the huge bubble butts they had put extra work into in making both perfect. Both had huge, jutting and tightly jiggling breasts, both with dark inch long and jutting hard nipples surrounded by tight darker colored areolas; each protruding and extended thick nipple, -pierced and clamped by exquisite silver butterfly clamps that kept the nipple firmly pressed and jutting through the clamp of the tiny butterflies on each girl's nipples.

Thin waisted, and then flowing on down for what seemed to go on forever, onto perfectly sculpted thighs and sleek legs; muscled to accentuate the length and flow of each long leg that seemed to stretch out a long, long way; perfectly accentuating their bouncing, jiggling, profoundly round and tight butt cheeks. They both almost seemed sculpted by a master artist!!

The second girl seemed to float across the stage, ending up by my feet whereas the other twin was still stationed by my head. The crowd seemed to gather even tighter together; and higher in anticipated eagerness to closely observe what was, to be in store for the next phase of my spread wide open torment yet to come.

I couldn't help but to shiver slightly at the prospect of what was to happen next.

Chapter Two - Spun and stretched for lust!!

I had, up to this point, never had the occasion or opportunity, to be with a female in any sort of sexual way ever before in my Lifetime, it was something that never really crossed my mind; up until that moment when the two perfectly gorgeous women popped onto the revolving stage.

It suddenly popped into my mind, -that today was the day when that would change for me; whether I wanted it to or not; as I was still immobilized, and helplessly held wide open and exposed to both of the ladies.... who were now digging through two small black bags that somehow made a way to the perfect girls now on the stage, which still revolved slowly so everyone in the crowd could see everything spread open before them.

Above me, the other twin waited patiently; waiting, still remaining, down by my spread open feet. Whether I was willing and ready or not, to find myself exposed, and unexpectedly forced into this kind of sexual situation in this way.

I did not seem to have a choice in the matter in any way, shape or form now.... being spread out and fully exposed to whatever was to be in store next for me, and at the total mercy of these two perfectly stacked and drop dead gorgeous twins.

There was nothing I could do, to stop them from doing just about anything they wished to- whether I was ready for it; or wanted anything like this to happen, or not. Whatever they were planning was far beyond my control or choice at all.

Suddenly, my ears picked up a fairly loud, and a wicked- sounding buzzing; near the area where the twin was who still stood at my widely spread open feet; when I glanced down to see if I could figure out exactly what it was she was moving around with, down below my spread legs....

I still jumped somewhat ((or as much as I could in being tied down tightly to prevent moving around)) when the woman barely and very, very gently placed a long, very thick and wide, evil looking and wildly buzzing sound emitting dildo-toy, against my calf on one of my over extended and tightly secured legs.

She started slowly sliding the big, thick, and wickedly vibrating dong; barely touching along my inner thigh, but yet stopping herself from going any further or closer to my once again steaming and pulsing pussy, until finally, she aggressively went for the main prize; the crowd worked into a frenzy of activity, yelling and cheering the twins now on stage, and beginning to work me over!

My quim throbbed even more than before- with increased intensity as she slowly teased my inner leg and thigh, coming closer and closer to my most sensitive area, and after a little bit more of teasing play, she moved the big plastic dick shaped dong, until the big thing that was now glistening with all my female juice leaking from my drooling wet hole; a vibrating fake penis that gently bumped into my soaked, and still spread wide open area slowly... and now, just slightly grazing my throbbing clit area once again!!

Suddenly, almost as if by accident, it bumped into my engorged clit, unhooded and throbbing, as the massive and thick shaped tip of the wildly buzzing cock head of the vibrator- which now sat buzzing rudely, against the lowest point of my long slit; just below- my now squeezing, clasping pussy hole!!

It was here, now, after all the long session of edging and teasing, that I had endured by the skilled and capable hands of the hooded man; who began my torment at the instant of my awakening into my unbelievable torment, by skilled and sexually knowledgeable experts who had me for at least a little while.... to be able to work me over, and into cumming in orgasms; one after another; far beyond anything I could have done- to delay or end somehow the spread eagled torment that I had endured until now.

It suddenly dawned on me that while I was still very sensitive after being subjected to the hooded master's skilled touch and play; it had been an intense, and surprisingly, one that was immensely stimulating... more than anything, that I had ever experienced before- in being forced to go along for the ride; while being totally immobilized and spread wide open!!

It suddenly hit me, that if things got that intense and over the top, as it had with the hooded man, all on his own.... that, having two "experts in sexual tormenting", it would most likely work out, to be twice as intensive and explosive than what just one person could manage on their own!

My heart began to beat a little harder, faster and more intensely; as i contemplated the idea, that these twins were just starting to mess around with my exposed sex areas!! The first of the twin women, who had been standing up by my head, suddenly and gracefully hopped up and onto the slowly spinning bed, and quickly placed either of her perfectly toned thighs on either side of my head.

Again here, it popped into my mind, that I was once more being forced in a way, into doing something with these two perfect twins, something that I had never considered doing, with anyone ever before!!

As I looked directly upwards; I found myself staring straight up, and into the lady's slightly spread open pussy, which was shaved, and very wet; and which slid down to mere inches above my face.

I watched, fascinated, as her gash slid ever down towards my face, mouth and chin; above me; I was startled almost immediately, once, as she moved one leg slightly forward; and again, in a graceful movement, to arch her back upwards, which in turn sent her bald and totally bare pussy down onto my mouth!

I was torn in trying to decide whether or not to actually open my mouth, and end up taking the plunge- into my first taste of oral sex, with these two fully nude and turned on twins; who were now trying, somehow, to try not to allow me to try in preventing this type of licking sex from happening; because I didn't know if I wanted to try it, without doing so on my own accord, and not because I had no other choice!

As I was trying to rapidly come up with a solution that might possibly work in some way; I was suddenly made aware of the fact, that while, in my current position; that the rather large smooth rounded and violently buzzing vibrator/dildo in the twin's control whom had been standing by my feet- that she had been watching- very closely, at what her twin sister was doing over my head.

Meanwhile, as she was continuing to gently move the rather large bulbous head piece very, very slowly up and down; back and forth, between my by now- very sensitive labia lips, and clit; She kept running the wicked toy, from the bottom of my very wet gash all the way up to slightly bumping into my hugely erect and thickly throbbing clitoris, which pulsed every time the twin bumped the big black fake cock head upwards and against my throbbing clit!

Now, she began to rub the fake and wickedly vibrating dick deeper between my pussy lips, and began to intentionally ram the phallus into my clitty with more force, and once it hit, hold it there to mash the vibrations from the thick fake dick on into my clit which picked up a notch with the added force on, and into that sensitive area!!

12