Spread Eagled and Helpless...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This produced a stunning, electric-like and strong, lightning bolt that shot up along a very sensitive side where the dong sat wickedly massaging my aching clit with the large vibe jammed into the swollen, sensitive nerve bundle. A long straining, deep moan leaked out of my mouth, making the wicked, perfectly built blonde smile cruelly.

Reaching down to the loudly buzzing massive massager, she grasped the end of the long vibrating dong that she held in her other hand, and slowly twisted the end cap to her right. As she did so, the pitch and tone of buzzing the vibe was loudly making increased in pitch and intensity, rising into an almost howling whining buzz that was now twice as fast and even louder than before!!

The twin again slid the bulbous head of the now super wickedly vibe and again began to move the evilly vibrating thing down deeply between my labia; this time, with much more impact from the increase in vibration really making my pussy throb and twitch, squeezing all inside of my pussy, while at the same time starting to extract and build yet another huge and intense explosion of cum and pleasure that would course through my body, starting from the bottom of my clit, shooting outward to engulf the lower half of my body, and spreading a deliciously delightful warming feeling, up through to my fast thinking brain, quickly filling with waves of pleasure and quickly building cum waves!

The twin again ran back up between my labia and once more smashed it into my clit, and held the awesomely vibrating bulb hard against the sensitive side of my poor abused clitoris once more, and watching my face morph into the all too familiar open mouthed silent scream orgasm, smiled cruelly again, as she once more grasped and twisted the base of the now monstrously growling vibe, that now seemed to viscously buzz and rub against my labia and clit. The second the twin upped the vibration once more, which was at the exact moment that I not only started to scream out my pleasure of the intensive and long lasting explosion all around my clenching pussy, but, as if it was planned exactly to be that way that as soon as I opened my mouth to scream, the twin over my face slammed her shaved snatch into my mouth, and all I could muster into that seriously wet pussy was a muted mumbling into the twins' soaking hole, jammed into my wide open mouth!!

Before I knew what was happening, and before I even thought about it, I had snaked my tongue up into the sweet tasting pussy juice, and loudly slurped up the frothing girl flow that ran down on my face and chin. The twin grunted over top of my face, and smashed her shaved snatch harder into my open and twitching tongue which I subconsciously rammed up and down harder and faster.

Right about this time, I somehow noticed that not only had the crowd of people watching from all around the stage had pressed somehow even closer to the action on top of my body; but that also somehow I thought I heard moaning coming from out in the group. It was a little hard to figure that out, as the moaning went by, as the stage spun slowly around.

The three of us writhing on top of the bed, now engaged in a threesome dedicating ourselves to tearing out orgasm after orgasm as the crowd pressed in on us, and gleefully cheered us on to new heights of passion- as I laid helplessly tied spread eagled wide open, and exposed, to my new found passionate lust; which drove me headlong back into yet another body shaking orgasm!!

My continuing ordeal lasted for what seemed to extend into forever, my mind lost in the constant orgasms, and the edging my poor pussy had endured earlier in the afternoon. After what seemed to be an extraordinary long time, finally the house lights came up, and the large crowd began to disburse out of the huge stage room area that now reeked of a smell of massive sexual acts that had unfolded throughout the afternoon and early evening.

It took the help of the glistening twins to untie me, and help me sit up and climb down off of the slowly rotating bed. I sighed with muted throbbing pleasure my lower half still felt, and I slowly shuffled off the stage and back behind the curtains at the rear and sides of the rotating stage.

After two days of recovery, I was once again awakened, tied to the massive bed, again in my dire situation of wondering how it was that I again ended up here once more??

Suddenly, my thoughts and wondering about my predicament were interrupted by a viscous, loud buzzing sound; shortly and quickly inserted into my again throbbing and reacting pussy. Here we go again, and again, and again...

12