Spread the Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
Blake's work gets more interesting---and complicated.
8.9k words
4.62
36k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers

It was a big suite in a nice hotel, with a comfy bed, and Kathleen was on it, naked and on all fours. Ever since I'd told her how sexy I thought her ass was, she seemed almost desperately eager to get me to pay attention to it. When she visited me in the office of Spread the Seed, the church where I worked, she wore tight jeans or yoga pants that rode high up her ass, hugging her full curves. "Baby-makin' hips," as my boss and girlfriend, Dawn, put it. And it was my job to put a baby in her.

"You like it, don't you?" Kathleen said on the hotel bed, turning to look at me, encouraging me to fuck her from behind yet again. I stroked my cock as I prepared to enter her, though my cock truly did not need the extra attention. I was ready.

But let's rewind.

That was our second day in the hotel, the second of her most fertile days. Kathleen was 30. She and her husband, Jake, hadn't been members of Spread the Seed for very long, but both had grown up religious and knew how to engage with a church quickly---the choirs and fundraisers and community outreach events that are essential to a church's lifeblood. Kathleen was a teacher and loved kids; she helped with Sunday School as well. But she'd told Dawn that Jake would likely never get her pregnant, according to his doctor. Dawn seemed to have a knack for finding women in such dilemmas. And, again, she had a knack for suggesting that if a baby is what they truly wanted, I would be willing to accommodate.

At the get-to-know-you meeting between the four of us---me, Dawn, Jake, Kathleen---Kathleen sobbed as soon as she saw me. Jake just looked quiet, a bit defeated. It was up to Dawn to be persuasive and keep the energy up. Me, I suppose I just needed to look masculine, capable, and discreet. We sat in a circle, and Dawn took Kathleen's hand.

"It just feels like...like it's wrong," Kathleen whimpered, wiping her nose with a tissue. "Un-Christian."

"Sweetheart, what could be more Christian than creating more beautiful people like you?" Dawn cooed. "Look at you"---she gestured around Kathleen's curvy, hippy body, sexy even while she was in a despairing mood. "God wants more of your beauty in the world. We can't answer why you can't have the blessing of a child with Jake here---that's above all our pay grades, hon. But I do know that we can help."

Kathleen held Dawn's hand a little tighter, and Kathleen looked up at me.

"And you...you're OK with this?"

I thought about the last service I attended with Dawn a week prior. I still wouldn't call myself religious, but I liked Dawn's company and positive spirit. That Sunday, I looked across the pew and saw Jill, the first woman I'd gotten pregnant with Dawn's encouragement. She wasn't really showing yet, but she had that stereotypical glow about her. She caught my eye and mouthed the words "bless you" to me. But there was a hint of a wink in her eye, the erotic charge of the two of us having a secret.

I met Kathleen's eyes. "I can serve. I'm happy to help."

Kathleen looked at her husband. "Baby? Is this OK for you?"

Jake appeared ready to start sobbing himself. "It's for our family. Just...make it nice? Respectful? Not in our home. Someplace neutral, classy."

So we met at a downtown hotel on an early Friday afternoon. I was waiting in the lobby when Kathleen entered with a roller bag behind her. She was wearing a yellow sundress that looked both churchy and flirty---the hem was high, accentuating her thick thighs and full ass. When she saw me, she smiled, then nervously came up to me to give me a hug. She was trembling.

"This is scary," she said.

"One step at a time," I said.

When we finally got into the suite, she sat on the edge of the bed for a long time. I thought it best not to be pushy.

"So, can I tell you a secret?" she said.

"We're already a secret," I said, smiling. She smiled back.

"So Jake has certain...assumptions about me. One of them is that I'm not super-experienced. Like, I told him I fooled around a little at summer camp and stuff, but that I was a virgin when we married and all that."

"And...you're not."

Kathleen shook her head at me, a kittenish look in her eyes.

"I know how to do things. I...like things."

I said nothing.

"I miss fellatio.... Sucking cock."

"Sucking cock won't get you pregnant, Kathleen."

"I know, but I still miss it." Her eyes closed and her body relaxed a little, as if she were remembering an especially memorable cock she'd once sucked.

I moved a little closer to her. My thumb was hooked over my belt buckle.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I said.

Her doe eyes looked up at me. She nodded.

"Then you should do that. But then we should get my cock in your pussy."

She nodded again.

"To put a baby in you."

She sighed softly. "Praise Jesus," she whispered, then began unbuckling me.

She was indeed expert at cocksucking, eagerly kissing and tonguing my cockhead and sucking deeply. Leaning forward on the bed while I stood, she caressed my tight balls while I ran my hands through her brown hair. The tighter I held her hair, the more she seemed to enjoy it, bobbing her head, subtly encouraging me to fuck her face.

After a few minutes of this I gently separated myself from her---any more of her attention that way and I'd wind up cumming in her mouth, or all over her face and sundress, defeating the purpose of my presence. Kathleen stood up quickly as soon as I did that, and she kissed me deeply. My hard cock pressed between her legs while I caressed her ass.

"Thank you," she whispered, kissing my neck. "Jake never lets me do that."

His loss, I almost said, but I kept quiet. Instead, I guided her onto the bed, laying her back and tugging up her skirt. To my pleasant surprise, she wasn't wearing panties. Her bare pussy glistened in the soft light of the afternoon sun coming through the hotel drapes. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

I disrobed as quickly and gracefully as possible and climbed on the bed. We kissed, and I caressed her full tits. I could tell how hard her nipples were under the thin fabric of the sundress and the lacy bra underneath. I gently moved between her legs, ready to fill her.

"Ready?" I asked.

Kathleen bit her lip and nodded. "It's been forever."

I guided my cockhead against her pussy, gently grinding against her hard warm clit. "How long since Jake has fucked you?" I asked.

Kathleen whispered something---I thought she was gasping as my cockhead began to press against her pussy lips. "What was that?"

"Never."

"He's never...."

"Shhhhh," Kathleen said. "In me, Blake. In me."

She cried out when I filled her---half in passion, half in relief. I began fucking the busty churchgoing wife in earnest, and she took to it quickly, wrapping her legs tight around my hips. She moved her hips to take in as much of me as possible, as if she were cock-starved---which apparently she was. She began bucking harder and harder and I worked to keep up with her. As her body stiffened and she cried out in a loud orgasm, I let go, cumming deeply in her.

Kathleen held her legs tight around me for a long while---partly, of course, to ensure as much as possible that I'd impregnated her. But she also clung to me to not let the feeling go. We kissed like lovers as she worked to milk the last of my load out of my cock.

We kept fucking into the evening. She wanted to be sure I'd done the job I'd been recruited for. And when I commented on her ass, she encouraged me to fuck her from behind, even though that "wasn't optimal" for getting her pregnant. No matter. When I finished barebacking the Sunday School teacher from behind, cumming in her pussy, she moved onto her back, legs up, smiling at me. She encouraged me to get hard again by caressing her tits for me and sucking my cock. But I didn't need to rest much between fuck sessions. The prospect of fucking her was enough.

I was so enchanted by filling her pussy that I lost track of time, and we both realized it was getting late into the evening and we were both hungry. Kathleen had brought a bag with a change of clothes and everything she needed for the next day. I'd assumed I'd do my duty in the afternoon and head home. She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, naked, splashing water on her face, when I walked up behind her to let her know I should be heading home.

But she smiled at me via the mirror, and her ass was irresistible. In short order I was grinding against her.

"Kathleen?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I should probably be heading home, don't you think?"

She was ratcheting her hips around me, making me harder. She looked at me in the mirror. "No baby," she whispered. And that was enough. I cupped her tits, kissed her neck, and soon enough we were back on the bed, fucking once more.

After, I texted Caitlin, who was probably expecting me at home. Sorry I didn't txt earlier...staying at Dawn's tonite.

Dawn herself had texted me in the meantime, a few times.

I know you'll be great!

Everything ok?

Assuming you're busy.... She followed that with two splash emojis. I responded with five splash emojis. She responded with heart eyes.

Kathleen and I got room service. Her husband was paying. We ate and drank like royalty, told jokes, and kept kissing and touching, even though my cock was flagging. We fell asleep. The next morning my hardon was pressing against her thighs. She encouraged it, tugging it harder and kissing me deeply. She got on all fours that one last time and gave me that come-hither look. I was more aggressive with her that last time, tugging on her hair and punctuating my thrusts with spanks on her full, firm but jiggly ass. "Yesssss, Daddy.....fill me," she moaned, and I did. We collapsed together on the bed and made out for a while. I was certain I'd put a baby in Kathleen.

We cleaned up, gathered our things, made small talk. The room wasn't trashed, but it looked well-used---sticky rumpled sheets, stray pillows on the floor, a tray piled with the remnants of our room-service meal. Kathleen, by contrast, looked charmingly well put-together, in blue dress slacks and a white blouse that made her look very professional, wholly unlike the cock-hungry choirgirl I'd been filling with spunk for the past 18 hours. Me, I would be doing the male version of the walk of shame, stubbly and rumpled and in need of a shower. But I did love the scent of her pussy on me.

We had an elevator to ourselves, and as we neared the first floor, I smiled at her and made a move to give her a goodbye kiss. She put a halting hand on my chest. Her manner was distant, now, nothing like the yes-daddy woman I'd been fucking less than an hour before.

"No, Blake. What kind of woman do you take me for? I'm married, and I don't cheat."

The elevator stopped and its doors opened. She cracked a slight smile. "Thank you, Blake. Goodbye now. See you at church." She walked away, the roller bag rumbling behind her, her exquisite hips swaying.

*

My stepmom, Caitlin, chuckled a little at me as I walked in the door. We'd developed a rapport together thanks in part to my father's long work absences, and I could tell that she wasn't making fun of my scruffy appearance, just understood my walk of shame for what it was.

"That girlfriend of yours should remind you to keep a change of clothes at her place," she said. She was sitting in the kitchen, wearing a light robe, untied, revealing a bikini underneath. Cait was working less than I was, putting most of her energy into pool time.

I smirked---I wondered what she would've thought of what I was really up to. "It was one of those things that kind of got out of hand," I said.

Cait stood up and walked toward me, her robe flowing capelike behind her. Definitely a bikini. Definitely one she looked sexy in, her full tits straining against the cups of her top. "Well, those can be the best things," she said. "Cuddle?"

The cuddle was something we were doing more and more of now. We would lie on the couch---not a bed, never a bed---and hug close. Sometimes stoned, sometimes not. I'd get very hard but not press things with her; she just accepted the hardness of my cock against her hip or thigh. And I could tell that there were moments when she was turned on, too---a catch in her breathing, hard nipples under her top, a little extra energy pressing against me. But we didn't pursue it further, just riding a warm wave of intimacy. I suppose it qualified as a kind of ethics. She could tell herself she wasn't cheating on her husband with her son, and she got the physical touch she craved.

I had told her about Jill, the first woman I impregnated at Dawn's prompting, but Cait never brought it up again. I still wasn't sure if she thought it was a taboo subject or just something she imagined in a stoned, cuddly haze. Regardless, I wasn't going to tell her about Kathleen, yet.

She cuddled close, nestling her head on my chest. I lightly ran my fingers through my sexy stepmother's hair.

"You smell like sex," she said, casually, as if she was describing the weather.

"Does it bother you? Want me to get in the shower?"

"No," she said, caressing my arm. "I like it. It's...earthy. It's like I know a little bit more about you."

"Well, yes, I do have sex." I chuckled, but my cock was pressing against Cait's thigh. Was she grinding against me a little.

"How often do you and Dawn fuck?"

That was the thing---Dawn and I still hadn't had sex. We'd done practically everything but---handjobs, blowjobs, fingerfucking, but nothing more than that. I hadn't even been to her house, seen her bed. I didn't press the matter with her. She was spectacular at what she did do for me. And after all, she was giving me permission to fuck other women, even if it was in a purposeful, baby-making way. It was a conversation Dawn and I needed to have, but it's not like I was undersexed.

"Plenty," I hedged. "Do you really want specifics?"

"Noooooooo," she cooed. "That would be intrusive." She rose up suddenly and looked at me, practically straddling me on the couch. "I have an idea---let's have Dawn over for dinner this week. I'd love to meet her."

I smiled. "Are you going to ask her how often we fuck?"

"Depends on how the evening goes," she laughed. "Seriously, let's make it happen. I'd love to do some entertaining here."

"I'll let you know." I put a hand on her bare shoulder, traced a freckle or two.

"This will be so fun, thank you!" Cait leaned down and kissed me on the lips, a soft but stepmotherly kiss.

"One more kiss, Cait?"

"One's my limit for stepsons," she said, rising from the couch. "Besides, you already have a girlfriend." Walking out to the pool, she turned back and smiled. "Not to mention all the women you're impregnating."

*

"Oh, that's just the most delightful thing, hon," Dawn said when I told her the details of my experience with Kathleen. "I'm sure she's going to be so blessed very soon." We were in the Spread the Seed office, and because Pastor Jim was milling about, looking for a hymnal, she wasn't giving me the kind of hug she usually would

"Who's blessed?" asked Pastor Jim.

Dawn was right on top of things. "Well, Pastor, please don't say anything about it, but I have reason to believe that Kathleen and Jake will be welcoming a beautiful baby in their lives soon."

Jim clutched the hymnal to his chest and sighed. "Goodness, first Jill, now this. I'm so glad to hear it. They've tried so hard. Blake, have you met Kathleen yet?"

"I've, um, I think I may have seen her, yes." I had a vision of her showing off her ass to me, inviting me to fuck her pussy from behind. Not the sort of thing I could share with Pastor Jim.

"Delightful couple. Best news I've heard in days. And yes, Dawn, I'll keep it under my hat. Just keep working that magic you're working." He put a fatherly hand on her shoulder, then left for his office.

As soon as he was gone, we sprung at each other, Dawn drawing me into a tight hug. She led me into the storage room where we'd played together often and began making out. I fondled her breasts over her dress, caressed her firm, round ass, tugging up her skirt. She unzipped me and freed my cock, tugging and tugging and tugging it close to her thigh as she locked eyes with me, insistent.

"I adore this cock of yours, baby, so much."

"My babymaker."

"Fuck yes, this beautiful babymaker of yours. So good." She kept tugging. I reached under her skirt and began playing with her slick pussy over her panties.

"I don't want to forget," I panted. "My stepmother wants to meet you."

Her strokes lightened only slightly. "Oh, that's sweet of her."

"She wants to know the woman I spend so much time with. Who I'm so hot for."

"And I get to see the stepmom of the man I love."

"And who loves you."

She began stroking harder.

"And who wants to fuck you."

"Oh, baby, you want to fuck me?"

I groaned.

"You want to put this beautiful babymaker in momma's pussy?"

"Dawn," I choked.

"Shoot a big load inside of me? Cum in momma's pussy?"

I gave in. I had thoughts of lifting her up on the counter and fucking her next to the stack of donation statements, but I couldn't take any more. I came thickly, messily, all over her hands and thigh. She licked her fingers lightly, then invited me to do the same. I sucked her bare ring finger, tasting my salty cum, and looked her in the eyes.

"Love you, sweetheart," she cooed, then released her finger from my mouth and used her skirt to clean up her cum-slicked thigh.

*

Cait took the dinner for me and Dawn seriously, doing up a nice Italian spread and dressing beautifully for the occasion: Cream-colored slacks and a black silk blouse that hugged her chest tightly, a silver necklace drawing the eye to her cleavage. Dawn, when she arrived at the door, was similarly stunning, holding a bottle of wine close to her ample chest. She was wearing a reddish-pink dress, knee-length, with a scoop collar that concealed a lot of her cleavage but showed a lot of her chest. I wanted to rest a hand on her sternum, feel her heat.

"Well look at you, gorgeous," she said, giving me a hug and a light kiss on the cheek---she didn't want to muss her lipstick. I'd just worn khakis and a gray button-down, but I appreciated the compliment.

"Helloooo....," cooed Cait, walking from the kitchen, ambling a little lazily, making me wonder if she found time to hit her vape pen while making dinner. "You must be the wonderful Dawn I've heard so much about."

Dawn turned on her sweetest smile. "Well, aren't you nice, and so pretty too. I brought you a little something," she said, handing over the bottle of white wine. Cait looked at the two of us, as if trying to sort out by sight alone what made us a couple, though her expression didn't make clear what she might've concluded.

Everything was ready, Cait told us, and led us to the dining room. I put a hand low on Dawn's back and whispered in her ear, "You look amazing."

"Thank you, babe. Your stepmom is gorgeous, hon," she replied. Indeed, Dawn had a hard time taking her eyes off her.

We sat at the round dining table. "Well, please dig in," Cait said.

"Wait, hold on," Dawn said. "Caitlin, can we please bless the Lord before we begin?"

Cait was caught off-guard, but in a sweet way. She smiled and gazed at her kindly. Yup, a little stoned. "Of course, Dawn. Please, do the honors."

I lowered my head but peeked at Dawn. I loved looking at her praying; she looked so composed and sincere, and it was a delightful contrast to the lusty woman I knew she was as well. "Dear Lord, thank you for this blessed meal. And thank you for Caitlin and Blake for inviting me into their home in the spirit of extravagant welcome that your son Jesus Christ preached to us. Amen."

PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers