Spread the Seed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen," Cait and I chorused.

We made a lot of small talk over dinner---about our work, about my father's need to be absent so much. We passed the bottle of wine around. When it was empty, Cait sashayed into the kitchen to get another. Dawn was full of compliments about my work at the church, and Cait was full of compliments about my presence around the house.

"Dawn, he's been so good to me, so I'm not surprised he's landed such a sweet and kind woman." Cait took my hand and smiled at me. "We cuddle on the couch and I feel so much better."

"Cuddling on the couch? That's so sweet, hon. I'm glad you two are so close."

Dawn was tipsy. "I suppose you know yourself what a good cuddler he is, Dawn."

Dawn nodded, and took my other hand. A look passed across the three of us. I blushed. "You two are so nice to me that I'm going to clear the dishes myself," I smiled. "You two can get to know each other better without my hovering."

After about 10 minutes, I was done clearing plates and loading the dishwasher. It was nice to have a moment to clear my head---the wine and the two women touching me had my head swimming. I checked my phone and saw a surprise email: A story I had submitted for a college short-fiction contest had won, and I was due to receive $1,500 and publication in a magazine. After not making much headway on my Great American Novel, it was a pleasant surprise, but almost like a message about a different person, from a different life. Still, it was $1,500.

I walked back into the living room with a glass of wine, though I was already a little tipsy. I thought about sharing my good news, but Cait and Dawn looked pleasantly deep in conversation on the sofa, and I didn't want to interrupt by bragging. Maybe some of the Christian humility that Dawn preached was sinking in. They'd topped off their wine glasses as well.

"Hey there hon," Dawn said. "Have a seat." She patted a spot on the sofa between the two of them. Just enough room for me.

Cait cuddled close to me as soon as I sat down. I put my arm around her. "Dawn was just telling me what a help you are at the church," she cooed in my left ear.

"You are," Dawn concurred, leaning her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her as well.

We said nothing for a long moment. I caressed their shoulders on either side of me, and they drew closer to me. I could feel the heat of their thighs against me. Cait pushed the button that reclined the sofa, and it was just like we were in a bed together, the three of us.

I turned to look at Dawn, who looked a little bemused, even scared, but I gave her a kind look that was meant to say Don't talk. She accepted it and leaned close to me. We kissed, softly, and her body gave in further. My churchy boss let a leg rest over my own and planted more soft lipsticky kisses on my mouth and neck. On the other side of me, Cait nuzzled my shoulder and drew her own leg over me. Her knee nudged the growing hardon underneath my pants.

I ran my hand through my stepmom's hair as she grinded against me, making out with my girlfriend on the other side of me. I had the good-problem-to-have of figuring out how to please two women in different ways simultaneously. I wanted gorgeous, open-hearted Dawn to feel fun and sexy and accepting of what Cait and I had. But Cait and I still operated in something of haze, pretending that what we had wasn't sexual even though she'd cum numerous times during our cuddle sessions. My solution was to simply trust that both women would get what they wanted with me without my forcing it.

Eventually it was Dawn who took the initiative. Without speaking, she moved to straddle me on the couch. This forced Cait to give way, but she also thrilled to see her body on top of me, dry humping me. I could feel the warmth and wetness of Dawn's pussy even through the layers of clothing, and she began working a slowly, steady rhythm that found her clit and worked my hard cock over nicely.

Cait, for her part, had slipped a hand under her slacks. When I noticed it, I looked her in the eyes and smiled at her, complimenting her for her naughtiness while my girlfriend bucked on top of me. Cait and I looked at each other and kissed---a soft kiss, an almost-nothing kiss, my girlfriend was watching us do it.

Dawn bucked harder, seeing it, and worked herself into a state, rocking and moaning until she let out a cry, cumming hard on top of me. Cait soon followed, pressing herself tight against me.

Dawn unzipped and unbuckled me, pulling out my desperately hard cock, dripping precum over my nice dinner clothes. Dawn stroked me and stroked me, smiling at me as Cait looked on approvingly, tipsy and stoned. Dawn gestured to Cait and soon my stepmom was touching me too, caressing my firm tight balls while Dawn jacked me off. When I came, I sprayed cum all over my shirt and belt. The two women clung tighter to me, as if to collect the sexual energy I was giving off. I kissed my stepmom softly and my girlfriend more deeply, then laughed with our foreheads pressed together, grinning in wonderment at what we'd just allowed to happen. It was a very nice dinner.

*

A few days passed. I got a text one morning from Kathleen, asking to meet at her house. She answered the door in a tank top and denim cutoffs that showed off her thighs. "Come in," she said, sounding a little distressed. "Jake is out of town."

We sat at her kitchen table. She wrung her hands a little and looked at me. "I'm worried," she said. "That, you know, it didn't work."

"It only been, what, a week and a half, two weeks? It takes a little time. Have you had a test done?"

She shook her head. "I don't need a test. I just...know. It would help to"---she looked at her hands, embarrassed---"try again." She took my hand. "Will you pray on it with me?"

"Sure," I said, uncertain. We sat for a long moment before Kathleen spoke up.

"Blake, I was hoping you'd lead the prayer."

As with fucking, so with prayer---she wanted me to take charge. "Dear Lord," I started. "Please help our Kathleen find the assurance and care that you so generously provide. Allow her to be your...vessel for your blessings, however they may find her. Amen."

Kathleen squeezed my hand. "That was very sweet, Blake."

I stood up, and pulled her up. Standing behind her, I kissed her neck and caressed her full tits over her tank top, which I untucked from her shorts. I unbuckled and unzipped her and tugged her shorts down with her panties over her wide hips. As she stepped out of them, I pushed her firmly forward on her dining table, where she'd be having dinner with her husband that night. I freed my cock from my jeans and began fucking her.

Her pussy was as tight and enticing as I remembered it, and I gently pulled her hair to better gain leverage, to fill her up more fully. She mewled and sighed against the table, ratcheting her hips to coax my cock even deeper inside her.

Delicious as Kathleen was in herself, my mind wandered. At home I'd had yet another intense sexual experience with Dawn that wasn't actual penetrative sex. I wanted her pussy, just as I had Kathleen's pussy at that moment. Oddly, Caitlin and Dawn and I didn't really talk about what had happened afterward. We gathered ourselves, had a little more wine and some small talk, as if acknowledging what happened on the couch would negate it somehow. But I was just tipsy and needy enough to bring it up with Dawn when I walked with her to the porch as she waited for her Uber.

"Dawn, you know I really want to be in you. Inside you."

She put a hand gently on my cheek. "Oh, sweetheart, I want that so badly too."

"Then why don't we..."

"Blake, it's... I'm thinking about my faith. I know it sounds silly, given everything. But I want it to be special. A special situation."

"With...a husband?"

She gave me the slightest of nods.

Marry me. The words flashed straight to my head, and it was almost as if Dawn could read my mind. She put a finger on my lips. "Let's not talk about it now. But I do want to talk about it." The Uber pulled up, we kissed, and she was gone.

Thinking about this made me even harder with Kathleen, and I started fucking her with more intensity. Her mewls became hot, needy cries, and I began pumping her faster, with a needier rhythm. Marry me, marry me, marry me as I thrusted.

Soon I was overwhelmed by Kathleen's neediness and my need for Dawn. I exploded deep inside Kathleen's pussy, and she cried out with her own orgasm.

"Thank you so much, sir," she panted, still leaning against the table. The cum she wanted so badly to ensure she was pregnant was dripping down her legs and onto the tile floor. We could have called it a waste if either of us were ready to be honest about what we were there for, or what we really wanted.

*

To my surprise, the writing-contest money posted to my account quickly, and it didn't take me long to head to the mall to shop for an engagement ring. I suppose that might sound rash, or forcing the issue, but Dawn truly was a pleasure to be with, and however sexually frustrating she might be, I loved her. We spent the whole day together, after all, and if we weren't flirting we were sharing jokes, gossiping about parishioners, sharing bits and pieces about our pasts. We usually got lunch together, and we were in synch enough that we were usually in the same sexual mood at the same time. Blowjobs, handjobs, but no fucking. But I didn't push her about fucking because I was going to marry her, and then I could fuck her to my heart's content. Our hearts' content.

So she was a little wounded when I told her I'd be going out by myself for lunch the day I bought the engagement ring. "Something going on, hon?" she asked. "Since Jill and Kathleen, there hasn't been...."

"No, nothing like that. I'm not going on a nooner. Just some boring errands."

I'd never gone jewelry shopping before, but the woman behind the counter---short, middle-aged, no-nonsense, attractive in a MILF-y way---was helpful without trying to aggressively upsell me on something I'd have to take a loan out to pay for. She did it subtly. "She's not the kind of girl who's looking for something splashy," I explained. "She's sweet...churchy."

"Then commitment really means a lot to her," the woman said. "She'll want to know you really mean it."

Soon enough, I had a couple thousand dollars' worth of really meaning it in my pocket.

I left the jewelry shop and went to bookstore to browse around for a bit. I spotted Jill, the first woman I surrogate-fathered for Spread the Seed, standing at the maternity section. Her belly was beginning to show now; she was on her way. I was going to be a father. Spotting me, she waved me over and gave me a hug. We shared a chaste kiss and smiled at each other.

"Careful," she smiled. "My hormones are really haywire these days." I had a vision of exploring Jill's pregnant body---grabbing her wide hips tight while I fucked her, sucking on her full, milky tits---and tried to banish it from my head. "What are you shopping for?" she asked.

I debated whether I should say anything---even with the ring paid for, I wasn't 100 percent certain that what I was doing was real. But I knew that she was capable of keeping a secret, and I knew that she and Dawn were very close at the church. She'd be understanding, encouraging.

I took the ring box out of the cheap plastic bag. "A ring. For Dawn."

Her eyes widened. "Oh--oh! My goodness, that's---that's exciting, Blake! It's a secret, I take it?"

I nodded. "You won't tell anyone, right?"

"Of course, dear. I'm very happy for you," she said. She seemed reserved, though, which I figured that maybe....she was hoping I would try to make a play for her, lonely as she was? She was married, but she was, after all, carrying my child.

We chatted a bit longer before I gave her another hug and a kiss goodbye. As I was walking away, she said, "Blake?"

I turned around.

"Nothing. Just...I'm happy for you. I hope it works out."

*

Cait and I were cuddling on a Friday night. It was a long workweek for me, not because anything was particularly stressful at Spread the Seed---we were still in ordinary time, and wouldn't start thinking about Advent for a few weeks yet---but the thought of proposing to Dawn had jumbled my emotions, all the more so because Dawn worked just feet away from me. We'd had makeout sessions, handjobs in the storage room, blowjobs in her car. Sometimes young women parishioners would come into the office, and Dawn would scrutinize them, as if scouting them for me. Going to work each day felt erotically charged. But the thought of proposing to Dawn---and when I might do that---was starting to feel overwhelming.

So holding Cait was a comfort, even if I wasn't exactly the comfort I was seeking. She felt wonderful nuzzled against me in a casual blue spaghetti-strap cotton dress, the skirt of which had increasingly hiked up as we held each other. Soon enough I was casually caressing her ass under her panties and we looked each other in the eyes, our lips close.

"Your father is coming back on Monday night," Caitlin whispered. "We won't be able to do this."

"But you'll be able to cuddle with him."

My stepmom thought for a moment. "Not the same."

We shared a brief, chaste kiss. "You know how much he travels. It won't be long."

"What about your little cuddle partner? How's Dawn doing?"

"She's fine. Except for the part where she's saving herself for marriage."

It took her a moment to process that. "Well, you might recall I saw her and you...."

"There's that. But she won't go much further than that. No fucking."

Cait caressed my cheek and smiled at me, then gave me another soft kiss on the lips.

"I thought one was your limit for stepsons," I said.

"Shhhhh," she replied. She got off the couch and pulled her panties down. She looked at me, my cock tenting in my shorts, and said, gently, "You too."

I wasn't inclined to protest. Not with the way her curvy body looked in her sundress. Not with how delightful her ass felt in my hands. Not with the way she kissed me, so softly. Not with the wondrous spell we'd cast with each other---that all of these things were doing as son and stepmom were normal, or kind of not happening, or something we didn't have to think about too closely. With my father coming home in a matter of days, there wasn't much time left to keep that spell intact. I told myself the same thing I'm sure Cait told herself, that we were still cuddling, just a little more closely. I tugged my shorts down and my cock sprang out.

Wordlessly, Cait came back down on the couch, lying by my side. My hard cock naturally found its way between her warm legs, and I could feel how wet she was. I gently moved my body to caress her pussy lips, and I could feel her slowly open up for me.

Cait shut her eyes, and her eyelids fluttered for a moment in pleasure. She moved on top of me and tugged off her dress, freeing her full tits. I held my stepmom by her waist as she began rocking back and forth on me. My cock wasn't inside her, but it was rubbing against her clit, slick with her pussy, ready to take me.

"How many women have you gotten pregnant at that church?" she asked, moaning, as if she wanted to hear a crazy outsize number. A dozen. Thirty.

"Two, probably. One for sure."

"Mmmmmmm," she said, apparently satisfied with that number anyway. "And you just take women away from their husbands and..."

At that moment, my cock slid in her. I didn't pull out, and she didn't stop it. My cock was in my stepmother. We hadn't started moving together, fucking. There was still time in that moment to say oops and pull out. But neither of us did that.

"I take them from their husbands and fuck them. I fuck them without a condom and then I cum in them and I get them pregnant."

"You're a"---her voice caught on a wave of pleasure---"you're a daddy."

"A daddy, yes."

"You shoot all that cum in these women."

I nodded at my stepmom, riding me. The look in her eyes was intense, as if she were almost crying.

"Are you going to marry Dawn and put a baby in her?"

I thrust deep into my stepmom. "I want to. I'm going to ask her."

Cait groaned, which I took as her blessing. But a moment later she'd centered herself a little. "Baby," she said, starting to ride me. "You can't cum in me."

"No, that would be bad. We're just cuddling."

"Mmmm-hmmm. So you can't." Her hips began to move more intensely. "Not at all. You're going to have to pull that cock out when you're ready to cum. Will you promise me?"

I nodded, and clutched her hips tighter. Even if I wasn't going to cum in her, I was going to fuck her right. I leaned up to suck on a nipple as her body bucked and bounced on my cock. Firmly, I guided her on to all fours on the couch, fucking her from behind. She gasped and gyrated and then stiffened, letting out a deep, intense orgasmic cry. But I didn't relax my rhythm, and soon she was cumming again.

The tightness of her pussy, all of that friction, and the sight of Cait's ass was starting to be too much. I was close. I took hold of Cait's hair in one hand, gently tugging it, and held her hip with the other. She seemed to sense that I was close to cumming and began to move forward slightly, as if to guide my cock out of her. But I held her hip firmly one last time before I began to cum.

I groaned and growled, bearlike. It may have been that the start of my first rope of cum was inside her. I'm not sure. I do know that I was messy. I came a lot. As I pulled my cock out, I spattered my stepmom's ass and her back, even as far as her hair. For a long moment it felt like I wouldn't stop cumming, and Cait was accepting all of it.

But in time I was fully drained. I grabbed some tissues from a nearby table and began lovingly mopping up my stepmom's cum-sticky back and ass. She stood up and hugged me, gave me another one of her sweet, almost chaste kisses. The women I was actually fucking had a habit of imagining that they weren't really fucking me, while the woman I loved, who saw sex fully for what it was, wouldn't let me get that close. It was a confusion and a frustration---to the extent that very intense fucking like that would ever be a frustration.

"Let's get dressed," Cait said. "We have a lot to do before your father gets home."

*

A few days later, I got a text from Kathleen. Plus sign. Heart eyes emoji. Baby emoji. Heart emoji.

I texted her back a heart and thumbs-up emoji. Not exactly the handwritten note that Jill sent after she found out she was pregnant, but if there anything I'd learned at Spread the Seed, it's that people had very different approaches to sex.

And at that moment, I had other things on my mind. My father was back in town and he wanted to have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. When Cait suggested I bring Dawn along, dad was all for it. He wanted to meet "this lady who's captured your heart so quickly." Cait must have told him that we were serious, even she hid a whole bunch of other things from him.

I may have made my dad seem like he's cold and distant because he was out of town so much, but when he's home, he's all-in with family. He likes ballgames, movie nights, picnics, all of it---and though he gets paid pretty well, he doesn't buy expensive cars of things like that. He's big on nice vacations and trips to restaurants like The Holler, which was upscale Southern food. A nice touch on my dad's part once I told him Dawn was a Southerner. Why this generosity didn't work out in his marriage to my mom---well, that's a story for another day.

Anyway, I wanted this night---the night I proposed to Dawn---to go as smoothly as possible. Dad didn't know what I had planned, nor did Dawn. Cait may have had an inkling: She told me I looked nice in my suit and said I was sure to "wow" Dawn. Cait herself was wearing a pretty white dress---nothing showy, but it hugged her hips nicely.