Spread Thy Close Curtain, Love-Performing Night!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had finished it was usually my job to clear and wash up. My erection was now a throbbing agony and my shorts did little to hide its protrusion. I hoped mother would leave the table and go elsewhere in the boat, but it was a hope in vain. She continued to sit there apparently contemplating me.

I tried to move so that she might not see the protuberance pressing against the cloth of my shorts but I suspected I was not very successful.

As I proceeded with the washing up mother asked, “I got some videos from the library, shall we see one tonight?”

I mumbled my agreement, but what I really wanted to do was to escape to my bedroom so that I could masturbate. This time my erection was showing no signs of diminishing and I saw myself going through sexual torment the entire evening.

Finally I came up with the bright idea that I would have a shower before we settled to watch the video. On announcing this mother said, “Oh, but you’ve not long had a swim, you don’t need a shower.”

I searched in my head for a response, and came up with, “But I need a shave.” I didn’t since I had shaved that morning, but mother made no further comment so I escaped to the shower room where under the warm water I gave myself some relief from my sexual frustration.

This was the first time I had performed anything resembling a sexual act since the arrival of Judy’s letter, but nature had continued to do its job and I had a massive build up of sperm. It shot out of me, splashing against the shower tiles then cascaded down them.

When I had finished I almost staggered out of the shower feeling a mixture of weakness and relief. The relief was partly engendered by the discovery that despite my period of impotence, things were still working properly.

I felt that I could now face the evening with mother without further disgracing myself. How wrong I was.

Chapter 8. In the Heat of the Night

Mother and I settled down on the bench type sofa in the corner of the lounge. It was a very roomy couch, extending as it did for some distance down two walls, but mother elected to sit close to me.

Despite my recent masturbating I was intensely aware of her proximity, and I could detect what I think of as “female aroma.” The film began and I tried to distract myself from lustful thoughts by concentrating on it. That was a bad mistake.

Mother had chosen the videos at random and knew nothing about the one we were watching. It turned out to be a somewhat erotic production with a number of explicitly hot sexual scenes.

“No wonder the library listed it as “For adult viewing only,” mother muttered.

The sex scenes and the closeness of a female body had got me going again. I needed to escape to once more masturbate, but couldn’t think of an excuse at that moment.

It was then I noticed mother looking at me with great intensity, her eyes shining and the pupils dilated. As I had noticed with Audrey, her pink tongue wetted her lips and she seemed to be having difficulty keeping still.

The video finished, she leaned against me and her lips close to my ear she breathed, “That really was quite stimulating, wasn’t it, darling?”

“Yes,” I croaked. “It could really get someone worked up.”

“I can see that, Hugh,” mother continued, and I felt her hand begin to stroke my penis through the cloth of my shorts.

I was at a loss to know what to do. Should I push her hand away? Get up and leave the room? Or what?

What I did was to continue sitting their as mother pulled down the zip of my shorts to release my penis that was now hot and throbbing to the beat of my racing heart.

“Oh God, Hugh, you’re so big. Your father would love to have one this size.”

I had never taken any interest in the relative sizes of the male sex organ, and Judy had never made any comment; but then, Judy had been a virgin when I first took her so she had had no means of comparison.

I recalled Audrey’s comment about my being a “big boy,” but had paid no heed to it, thinking that she referred to my overall size rather than my phallus.

Now, in the light of mother’s obvious reference to my sex organ I understood that there was something exceptional about its size. It was some time later that I learned that I was extraordinarily well endowed in that department.

Mother’s hand was stroking up and down my length, her fingers not quite able to encircle its thickness, and as she played with it she smiled in a soft sensuous way and spoke in a voice I can only describe as seductive.

“Oh Hugh, if only we could, just once darling, just this once…could you…would you…just for this one time? I to try you so badly sweetheart…”

Her mouth closed over mine, her tongue thrusting and searching the recesses of my mouth. Then she lay back on the couch, drawing me down with her and I felt her hand pull up the bottom of her dress until it was above her waist. Her legs parted and I had no will to protest or resist as she guided my length into her vaginal opening.

I could feel that she was saturated with her female juices but as I sought to thrust into her I felt a slight resistance.

“I’m rather small, darling”, she whispered. “Just push in firmly.”

I did as instructed and felt myself sliding into a warm, wet but tight tunnel. Then came a surprise, or perhaps I should say, a jolt of wonder. She fitted tightly round my organ, but in addition I suddenly felt my penis gripped with enormous power, and I felt myself being sucked into her depths.

It was a sensation I think most men dream of experiencing, but few do. I felt as if I was in mother’s power and although physically I could have forcibly withdrawn from her, I knew I could never have summoned up the will to do so without her releasing me.


If during my previous sexual experiences I had felt myself to be in Paradise, it had been nothing compared to what I was now feeling. This was ecstasy, bliss; the fulfilling sexual coupling of one’s fantasies. Mother was both the fantasy and the reality.

If that was true about what I was feeling about mother, I gathered I must have been having a similar effect on her. She was whimpering; “Oh darling, wonderful…it’s so beautiful…deeper…hurt me please hurt me…I want you to…please…”

I thrust in to my full length and felt her convulse and cry out; “Oh my love, my love.”

I was so overwrought, so aroused, I could not hold back my ejaculation, and as I felt its approach mother started to scream out, “No…no…darling…please, don’t make me come…please…its torment….I can’t bear it”; but even as she begged me to stop her nails dug into my back and her legs wrapped round me, holding me firmly to her.

Then we became a screaming moaning tangle of rapturous madness. I released myself into her with a violent ejaculation, pumping my semen into her like a man possessed, which I suppose I was. Then came another bolt from the blue.

I was thrusting the last of my sperm into her and mother was just reaching her climax, when in addition to her lubrication and my sperm, there was another burst of fluid. I thought for a moment I had injured her and she was bleeding, but mother continued to hold me in her.

What I was experiencing was what I understand is a rare female phenomenon, the female ejaculation. As the fluid poured out of her mother began to weep, her body heaving with sobs. As I finished I stayed with her as her post orgasm sensations gradually diminished.

Then we lay together looking into each others eyes as mother said; “Wonderful, darling…exquisite…we’re so right for each other.”

With deep sincerity I responded; “I’ve always loved you mother, but now I love you more than ever. I want us to be always like this.”

Mother’s vaginal muscle had continued to grip me, but now I felt it relax as she said, “Let’s shower then come to bed with me Hugh.” My coupling with mother had been so beyond belief I was already getting another erection, so I needed no second bidding to share her bed.

The shower alcove was too small for us to share so mother went in first. I followed, and when I finished and went to her bedroom she was lying naked on top of the bed.

Although I had seen her naked during our swim and had briefly glanced the lower half of her body during our coupling, this was the first time I was able to look at her clearly.

My penis already erect with anticipation began to throb as I looked at her. Her vagina bereft of pubic hair looked delicious as, beginning just below her mons, it curved neatly away under her groin. The outer lips were full yet firm and I longed to look at what lay within them.

Her breasts, not overly large – 36B I believe – displayed pink nipples surrounded by deeper pink aureoles that enticed the observer to suckle them.

Her long shapely legs tanned by the sun were close together. I could hardly believe that shortly they would part to give me entry to her womanhood, as already our previous union seemed like a wonderful but impossible dream.

“My God,” I thought with awe, “This woman has offered all this to me.”

Mother extended her hand to me and as I took it she drew me down beside her. I bent over her and began kissing her. Our mouths clung together for what seemed a brief moment, but it must have been for at least five minutes.

As we kissed I began to caress her breasts, stroking up from their base to the tip then giving a gentle pinch on her nipple. With each such pinch I felt mother’s kiss grow more intense and although our mouths were locked together, she gave a little muffled grunt.

With my hand I explored first her belly then gently pressed her mons, causing her to give a slight upward heave, inviting me to venture further.

I ran my finger along the outside of her outer lips, gradually pressing more firmly until it found her inner lips, then her entrance.

She broke away from our kiss and whispered, “Not yet darling, there’s something I’d like you to do for me, if you’re willing.”

“I could do anything with and for you,” I responded.

Mother moved away from me asking me to lie on my back. I obeyed and she came to sit astride me, her wet vagina pressed against my belly. She gradually slid up my body, her sex organ leaving a trail of her lubricant until finally her organ was poised over my mouth.

Her legs astride me the outer lips of her vagina were slightly open and I could see the rose petal like inner lips. I pulled the outer lips wider apart and thus fulfilled my earlier desire to see clearly her vaginal loveliness.

Her entrance was open before me as mother lowered it to my mouth, and I began to lick along the length of her cleft, to finally thrust my tongue into her, savouring the musky fragrance and taste of her female juices.

Shortly I explored with my tongue for her clitoris and finding it, began to circle it with my tongue.

Mother began to give little cries and whimpers and suddenly her hands came behind my head and once more she was pleading with me not to make her come even as she held my head tightly to her.

I felt the first quivering of her body as the delicious agony of her orgasm approached and the violence of her shuddering forced me to cling tightly to her thighs. She was now lubricating copiously and my face was wet with her fluid, but then began her female ejaculation that poured out over me and I was now drenched by her discharges.

Before she had finished her climax mother pulled away from me and I felt my penis tightly encased in the fierce grasp of her canal. I was being sucked into her as she struggled with the aftershocks of her orgasm. I was crazed with lust for her and began to fountain my sperm into her.

I was moaning and crying out, and mother was weeping. I was later to learn she always wept as her orgasm began to calm down. “It’s out of sheer joy,” she explained.

As we both began to climb down from the fury of our orgasms we stayed coupled together. I felt a post coital peace such as I had never experienced before. This was total sexual satisfaction yet I had no desire to break away from her. It was as if we were two bodies but one soul. We belonged together and this was something I had never experienced before in my sex life, even with Judy.

It was as if the love I had always had for her as mother had melded with that of a sexual love producing immensely powerful emotions and bonding.

I was so overcome and awe struck by this miraculous discovery of true male/female union, I could not at that time foresee the dangers of our situation. I had been granted entrance into a region of surpassing beauty, and could not then see beyond it.

I think mother was as captivated by our sexual compatibility as I was, but as I was to find out, she was more alert to the hazards of our situation than me.

Still coupled we looked into each other eyes and murmured words of love and devotion. I barely recognised the women who sat across me as mother. She was a woman whom I desperately hungered for; one with whom I had fallen in love. To be in love with one’s own mother is surely one of the most perilous of relationships!

I was saturated with mother’s discharges and after a while she gave a deep throated laugh and said, “Darling, I really have made a mess of you, and I’m pretty messed up myself, I think another shower is in order.”

I being the most “messed up,” took my shower first and finishing returned to the bed and awaited mother’s return.

When she came into the room we lay facing each other. Our earlier voracious appetite for each other had quietened a little, but I had yet another erection and clearly mother was ready for penetration. This time I slipped into her and we lay still, gently kissing while my hands stroked her breasts.

Poets have striven generation after generation to find the words that can express that love and desire of man and woman for each other. Now, as we lay joined to each other, mother and I sought to find words that could express our yearning for each other, the love that goes beyond words.

At high school I had studied Shakespeare’s play “Romeo and Juliet.” At the time I had little interest in this tale of thwarted lovers and joined with other boys to snigger at the love of these two young people. Now, as I experienced the depths of love and carnal passion, there came to mind some words from that play.

“Spread thy close curtain, love-performing night.”

How relevant these words were to our situation I did not know, but at that moment they symbolised for me the desire for that night to never end. I longed only to lay united in love with this woman, and desired that our union never end.

I knew I had found a fulfilment in mother I would find with no other woman. I tried to express this, but mother broke in gently; “I shall never be satisfied by any other man.”

I was puzzled and asked, “Why?”

She looked at me and smiled. “I really believe you don’t know, darling.”

“Know what?”

She paused as if trying to find the words to express her thoughts, then seemed to take the plunge and said; “Darling, you’ve got a very large penis, don’t you realise that?”

Mother gave a wry smile and went on, “You made your confession about Audrey, so I’ll make my confession to you. I had sex with two other men before I married your father, and I can tell you, if you want a rough statistic, you are about fifty percent bigger than any of them, including your father.”

Once more I remembered Audrey’s remark about my being a “Big boy,” and mother’s words about my father wanting one like mine. So that was it! I had the power to satisfy mother as my father could not, or, apparently, any other man as far as she knew.

Thus we were caught in a dilemma. We both felt that no one else would ever meet our sexual needs. The consequences of this still did not strike home to me then, as I felt mother grip me again with her vaginal muscle and she said, “Come into me again, darling.”

I needed no second bidding. We came together but this time quietly with low cries of gratification.

Then we slept still conjoined in the bond of tenderness.

Chapter 8. A Reversal

During the night we must have separated for mother was gone from the bed when I woke in the morning. I could hear the sounds of her moving about the boat so I rose and went to the shower.

Entering the dining area I found mother busy preparing breakfast, and coming up behind her I put my arms round her and cupped her breasts.

She rounded on me savagely and said, “Don’t you dare touch me, you beast.”

After all that had passed between us, I was astounded. I began to protest; “But mother, we…”

“I know what we have done,” she cut in, “and it was immoral; adultery and incest. Don’t you dare touch me, ever again.”

My mind went into a spin and as I tried to come to terms with this new situation.

“Mother, last night we said…”

“I know what we said,” she almost screamed at me. “It was wicked, what we did and said. Now leave me alone and don’t speak to me.”

I was shocked and disorientated. After all that had passed between us to have this reversal in mother’s attitude was almost beyond comprehension.

My stomach was so knotted I could not eat breakfast, so with an absolute minimum of words between us we untied the boat and carried on upstream. Apart from essential communication we continued in silence throughout the day. If we could have turned the boat round and returned to the base as quickly as we could, that is what I would have done; but of course, we had arranged to meet father at the upstream port.

Mother kept out of my way as far as possible, moving around with the look of someone carrying a great pain inside them, grim and stern faced. I suppose I must have looked very much the same as I tried to wrestle with what was happening.

If I had been depressed when I had received Judy’s letter telling of her marriage, it was nothing to the pain and anguish I now felt. The gateway to the garden of delight had been opened to me, only to be slammed shut again in my face.

I hardly noticed the passing of time I was so wrapped in my misery. During my anguish over Judy I had been able to share it with Audrey then mother; now there was no one I could talk with, ever. How could I say to anyone, “I’ve been fucking my mother and it was wonderful, but now she won’t let me touch her”?

Meals came and went, but we barely ate. Even the slightest attempt on my part to question mother about her change in attitude was cut off by her savagely.

We continued travelling for most of the day since while on the move there was the boat to be steered and whichever one of us was at the wheel, the other could keep out of the way. When we finally pulled into the bank and tied up, the silence, once something we had taken pleasure in, now seemed oppressive.

I retired early to bed, returning to the double bunk cabin, having been dismissed from mother’s bed. I tossed and turned for what seemed an age, unable to sleep. I heard mother retire to bed, shutting the door to her cabin noisily.

I longed to be rid of my thoughts, the agony of my deprivation, but as is the way with thoughts, they persisted. At some point, however, I must have dozed off because I suddenly came too to find mother sitting on the edge of the bunk.

Chapter 9. Another U-Turn

Moonlight was filtering through the cabin window, but I could only see her dimly outlined. I thought for a moment that I must be dreaming but as the mist cleared from my brain I said, “Mother?”

I’m sorry,” darling, she whispered, “so terribly sorry. I’ve tried I’ve really tried, but I can’t help myself.”

I sought to make sense of this and asked, “Tried what? What is it you can’t help yourself about?”

Her hand groped for mine in the gloom of the cabin and finding it she gripped it tightly and answered, “I’ve tried to push you off, to stop our relationship going any farther, but I can’t. I need you; I don’t want to be without you ever again. Forgive me, darling. I’ll never refuse again, ever, I promise.”