Spread Thy Close Curtain, Love-Performing Night!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sudden swing in events had me even more confused. From absolute rejection mother was now pleading with me to resume our sexual relationship.

“Why mother,” I asked, “why did you try to stop what we were doing…I don’t understand?”

“I tried to stop it because I was frightened by my own need for you. I’ve never had a lover who satisfied me as you do. I’ve never had a penis in me as…as big as yours. I was terrified at the thought that eventually you would leave me and I would spend the rest of my life a desperately frustrated woman. But I do need…want you so badly. Come back to my bed. Come and make love with me darling, please.”

I might in my way almost have echoed mother’s words. All day among the turmoil of my thoughts had been the knowledge that I would probably never find anyone who would satisfy me like mother.

We went together back to her bed, and that night we made very gentle love. My final penetration into her was with her lying beside me with her back towards me. After I had ejaculated we went to sleep, still joined to each other.

During the course of the following days we seemed unable to leave each other alone. Mother was insatiable and I even had to ask for respite since I seemed to have run myself out of semen. Even then she asked me to stimulate her with my hand or give her oral sex.

Looking back some of our sexual antics seem almost comic. Whoever was at the steering wheel, the other would be for ever touching and fondling.

We didn’t bother with clothes, and one day as I sat on the steering wheel seat mother came and facing me sat astride me, inserting my penis into her. It was a miracle we did not run into the bank as I tried to peer round mother to look at where we were heading, and she moving up and down on me, laughing and crying all at once as we orgasmed together.

Another time she came and knelt in front of me and began to masturbate me, and then she took the head of my penis into her mouth. I felt the early signs of an ejaculation approaching. I choked out a warning to her; “I’m going to come.” She stayed with me as I shot semen into her mouth. She tried to swallow it, but it was too much. It dribbled out of the corners of her mouth, dripping onto the carpet.

When I had finished her mouth was still full of my warm glutinous sperm. With a devilish look in her eyes she kissed me, pushing some of the salty semen into my mouth, and then fled to the bathroom to wash her mouth while I swallowed what she had transferred to me. The river bank loomed in front of me and only just in time I swung the wheel.

Mother returned laughing with a bowl of water and cloth and began to clean the carpet of my sperm. She asked, “Did you enjoy that, darling?”

“Yes, I said,” joining in her laugh, “and just you wait until I make you taste yourself.” This I did later that day by giving her oral sex and making sure I had plenty of her fluid I kissed her deeply.

Chapter 10. The Dark Night

The farther we went up river and the closer the river port we were heading for drew near, there loomed over us the cloud of father joining us. This would bring to an end all but the odd furtive coupling, perhaps while father was at the wheel.

Arriving at the town we tied up at the wharf and headed for the post office to see what message father had sent. There was none. No telephone call, email or note had arrived.

“Looks like the job is taking longer than he thought,” commented mother. “He could at least have sent a message to say so.”

We still had plenty of time in hand for the downstream return to base, so we decided we would stay tied up at the wharf for a couple of days to see if a message arrived. After that we would have to set off again.

That evening we ate at one of the restaurants, and then returned to the boat and bed.

Having sexually sated ourselves during the day, we now tended to use bedtime for a gentle coupling. Often we would lie facing each other, my penis in mother’s vagina, and we would speak of our love and the pleasure we derived from each other. When mother decided she wanted to come, she would start gripping my penis with her vaginal muscle and I then knew it was time to start moving.

On this night we had been lying in a state of tranquil love, when I heard a thump and the boat gave a slight movement. At first I thought the boat had bumped against the timbers of the wharf, but then I heard the sliding door at the front of the boat being opened and closed.

Mother must have heard it too and she gasped, “My God, it’s your father.”

I tried to pull out of mother but it was too late. We had been making love with the light on and as we strove to separate father came to the door. He stood stock still, the blood draining from his face.

“What the bloody hell is going on here,” he said in a strangled voice.

Mother began, “Jim, we were…”

“Don’t bother to lie Hera. It’s all too obvious what you were doing. The place reeks of sex. You filthy incestuous pair of animals; you’re depraved…absolutely depraved. I could murder you both. I never want to see either of you again.”

He stood for a moment longer as if paralysed, then suddenly turned and ran from the boat. We never did find out where he went to that night.

Mother and I lay side by side, unmoving for several minutes, and then mother began to cry hysterically. I tried to comfort her, but there was so little I could say, especially as I was also in a state of shock.

I did not leave mother’s bed that night but there was no sleep as we held on to each other, with mother having more outbursts of weeping.

Chapter 11. Confusion Reigns

At first light I crept out and untied the boat, and we began our miserable trip downstream. As at the time of Judy’s letter I had become impotent, so now. Mother too seemed to have no desire for sex; the feelings of guilt and grief swamped us both.

After a couple of days, however, nature seemed to takes it course, and we began sexually coupling again, but not yet with our previous fervour. We talked, trying to anticipate what would now happen, what father would do.

Whilst incest is a crime in our country, as I was well past the age of consent there was little likelihood that anything would happen in that direction. Adultery is not considered a crime, and it is now so common that few would even worry about the moral aspect. It was our own thoughts and emotions that we had to deal with.

I believe that there are two main responses to the situation we found ourselves in. Either the couple concerned begin to hate each other, accusing each other as the author of their trouble, or they are drawn closer together in an act of mutual support. It was the latter that happened to mother and me.

Initially we agreed that we would never leave each other, but then practicalities stepped in. At the end of the long vacation I should have to return to university, and probably to Audrey, even if only for lodgings. I told mother I would not go back to university, and I would get a job. This she refused to accept.

In the end it was a wait and see situation…see what happened when we got home.

On the day of our arrival home father was not there, and there was no sign that he had been there. There were still some weeks to go before my return to university and during that period father finally appeared.

He had a simple proposition to make that ran something like this: If I got out of the house, and mother promised to never see or try to contact me ever again, he would forgive her.

I made no attempt to intervene or try to persuade mother in her decision, and when she said, “I want to talk to your father alone, Hugh, would you leave us, please?” I left them to their discussion.

Not being present during their talk I do not have all the details of what was said, but from bits and pieces mother has told me from time to time, I gather it went like this: Father was adamant that mother should never see or hear from me again. Mother said that even if we never had sex again, she would not agree to never seeing me.

I do not doubt that much more was said since they were together for nearly two hours talking, but in the end their relationship was over. All that remained was the haranguing over who lived where and who got what.

Financially mother had made a significant contribution to the house and contents, and father, rather than drag the matter through the courts, offered a cash settlement and mother agreed to move out of the house, leaving it for him to occupy.

All this took some time to settle and before it was halfway over I had to return to university. Mother and I spoke of our future – whether we could be together or not. I had begun to share her bed again and was quite clear in my own mind that I wanted to be with her.

Mother was equally certain she wanted to be with me, and as she was to move out of the house anyway, it was agreed we should live together as near the university as possible. This meant I had to return to the city where the university was located some three weeks before the academic year began, to try and find somewhere suitable for us to live.

When the previous academic year had ended I had fully intended to return to live with Audrey. I rang her and asked if I could join her earlier than she had anticipated, and to this she happily agreed.

On my arrival one of the first things I did was to tell her that I would be unable to live with her that year as my mother would be coming to take care of me. Audrey took this amicably, simply commenting, “I’ll get on to the university and get another student in.”

I gave her no detail of why mother was coming to join me, but Audrey was a shrewd woman and asked slyly, “Pretty is she, your mother?”

I replied, “Not exactly, but she is striking.”

Audrey gave a crafty smile and simply said knowingly, “I see. Lucky young fellow, aren’t you.” I did not respond and Audrey asked no more questions and made no further comments.

I had to set to at speed to find suitable accommodation for mother and me. I as seeking a flat or small house near the university. Visits to housing agents convinced me that the price of housing in the required area was horribly expensive, but since mother would be arriving with a substantial sum of money, I accepted the necessity of the costs of housing.

Finally an agent came up with a small house some ten minutes walk from the university. Mother sent over the money to close the deal and all that was left was for her to arrive and begin the task of furnishing.

Chapter 12. For Old Time’s Sake

During this time my relationship with Audrey was a strange one. At first I occupied my original bedroom, but one evening Audrey said, “What about coming to bed with me, for old times sake.”

I had been unfaithful to Judy by having sex with Audrey, and when Judy’s letter arrived I had quickly seen it as a sort of divine punishment for that unfaithfulness. Now, although I was extremely sexually frustrated because of mother’s absence, I hesitated to take up Audrey’s offer.

Audrey saw my hesitation and in her prescient way knew why.

“Listen love,” she said, “I’m not asking for a lifetime’s devotion, I’m too old for that,” she chuckled, “but I’ve never had better sex than with you. So why not make an old woman happy for a couple of weeks? What’s the harm? We’ll both feel better for it, and whatever you’ve got in mind for your sexual future, we won’t be taking anything away from that. So what about it love?”

Put that way I agreed and for the following days I shared her bed and enjoyed her body, although it was nothing like the deep gratification I had with mother.

I was three weeks into my university studies when mother finally arrived. Audrey had her new student living with her, but as far as I could tell, she had not begun her sexual education programme with him. To my surprise Audrey suggested that mother should come and stay in her house while we settled the final details of our house purchase and completed its furnishing.

I contacted mother about this and I was again surprised when mother agreed.

On her arrival Audrey gave mother a room containing a double bed. In her crafty way she said to mother, “I expect you’ll make good use of it.”

I was amazed at the way in which mother and Audrey seemed to become fast friends very quickly. They were for ever chatting to each other and laughing together. I have no sure way of knowing what they were laughing about, but I think we can all make an educated guess.

By the time mother and I, or rather, Hera as I now called her, left Audrey’s establishment, it was clear that her new student boarder had been initiated into Audrey’s learning programme. The young man, a lusty youth much given to rugby football, demonstrated all the contentment of a gratified virile youth.

Chapter 13. The Long Love

Hera and I moved into our little house and once settled, continued our love life with great earnestness. No one has questioned the story that a rather ascetic bachelor son had forsworn family life in order to live with and be cared for by his devoted mother. In fact I know some people decided I was a non-practicing Gay.

A year after our taking up life together mother got word from an old friend that father had remarried to a girl nearly half his age. We speculated that he might have been inspired to marry the young woman after seeing mother take on a lover less than half her age, albeit her son.

One problem we faced was that our sexual union had born unexpected fruit. Hera was pregnant in her mid forties, and people tended to assume that the father was a rather careless husband who had deserted her. Actually this was impossible because early in their marriage father had undergone a vasectomy much to mother’s distress. Fortunately I was able to provide her with the daughter she had so much desired.

To this girl child, Zoe, I have always been “big brother,” and this has meant that Hera and I have had to be somewhat covert in our sexual relationship. But when one has found that ever flowing fountain of sexual love, one can be more circumspect in how and when one drinks.

Hera supported me financially all the way through to my doctorate in Robotic Engineering, having found herself employment as a pharmacist near to where we lived until just before Zoe was born. My original intention of entering a partnership with father had obviously become impossible, so I found myself employment with a company in the robotic field in the Far West State.

Mother is now in her mid sixties and me in my mid forties. Although we long ago ceased to be desperate in our sexual need for each other, we still lay side by side, my penis in her vagina, telling each other of our love and desire that no other can satisfy.