Spreader Bar and Anal Beads

Story Info
Spreader Bar and Anal Beads.
2.5k words
4.62
29k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right here," he said, patting the space in front of him on the bed. His right hand touched her ass as she walked towards their bed, he looked her over.

"There?" She asked in reply with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Panties. Off." He said.

She reached down and pulled her panties down and off her hips, they slid down her legs to the floor. She reached back to unhook her bra, but he said not yet. Complying without waiting for a redirection from him. Her bottomless and enticing form slipped onto the bed, onto all fours, as he offered a hand to help.

"Mmhmmm," he replied and nodded as she settled into place. "Just stay...right...here," spanking her ass lightly in time with the last two words. Holding her hips and guiding her ass back against the underside of his shaft and keeping her pinned to him as he reached to the side. Silently, he placed a bottle of lube and a string of anal beads next to her on their bed. Next, he placed a pair of Velcro cuffs both with D-Rings clasp to them beside her on their bed as well. Then, reaching under their bed, he pulled up the spreading bar. "Yes...yes this should do."

"Oh," she remarked as all these items were unveiled. She started to get an idea of the scene that he was setting as her heart rate ticked up a notch, and she turned her head to face away. She felt him as he grasped her right ankle. She flexed her calf and rolled her ankle as she felt the first Velcro strap get fastened into place. Her eyes looked to their headboard as she felt the second strap lock around her opposite ankle. Her knees pushed apart against the thin sheets as the bar was put between her ankles, spreading her completely. He clipped her Velcro cuffs to the spreader bar.

He then moved up to her wrists, now out in front of her. He Velcro cuffed each one then clasped them together with a clasp. "Much better," he said, and wasted no time and moved back behind her. Spreading her ass apart as he pitched forward and pressed his flat tongue against her pussy lips from behind and let out a happy groan. Kissing and tongue fucking her pussy lips as she clung to the sheets, she offered her pussy to his mouth. Both of his hands gripped her ass cheeks at the same time as he dug into her flesh with his fingers to keep her ass spread as he pushed his tongue into her pussy before pulling his tongue back to flutter against her pussy lips.

A sharp, "ah!" escaped her lips. She let her head fall as she closed her eyes. "Mmmm...yes." Supporting herself on all fours as she relished the sensation of his tongue against her pussy, and relished the fact that she was cuffed and there was little she could do to stop him. Not that she would.

"Mhmmm," he groaned into her pussy as he tongue fucked her in a steady pace. Reaching to the side with one hand and grabbing the bottle, letting the lube pour over her exposed asshole. More liquid than was necessary, but he didn't care. Discarding the bottle toward the beads as he then pressed his thumb against her asshole, circling against the time rim.

"Shit....mmmmm...fuck," as she responded to the sensation of his fat thumb dialing in her asshole, matched with his tongue as he teased her pussy. She pushed her palms into the bed, pulling her wrists apart until they were stopped by her cuffs and she eased herself back against his tongue and thumb.

"Don't like it too much," he groaned into her pussy with a smile as he tilted his thumb and pushed it into her asshole as he quickened his tongue pace and steadily pulled his tongue up and down her pussy lips from behind. Giving her ass a firm spank with his free hand. Then again as he oscillated his thumb in her ass and timed it with the rolls of his tongue.

"Don't stop. Please fucking don't stop." She pushed herself on his tongue. Pushed herself back against his finger. Fucking herself on both, but then she felt deprived of both as he pulled from her and slipped to his knees behind her.

"No....whyyyyyyyy." She whined.

"You liked that?" He asked.

"Oh, fuck yes. Can I have some more? Make me come before you fuck me!" Lissa asked of him.

Without waiting he went back down and picked up where his tongue had left off. It did not take long and she was right back to gripping the sheets in front of her and pushing her hips back onto his face. He licked and flicked her clit, then as she started rising on her orgasmic wave, he pushed his lubed thumb back in her asshole.

"OOoooooohhhhh....FFFffuuuucckkkk, I'm cumming......." Lissa called out.

Normally, he would let her ride through an orgasm but this time he moved quickly and got behind her. He slapped the head of his dick on her ass, leaving sticking precum against her ass cheeks before driving his dick down as he clutched his shaft, and fed the head of his cock to her pussy, leaving just the tip gripped by her. The tip of his dick, still gripped by her pussy, he bounced his hips in slow shallow rolls, feeding her and yet depriving her with just with the head of his dick. He pulled his thumb from her lubed asshole. Finally lifting the chain of beads off the bed. They had been laying just out of her reach next to her throughout, like an unspoken signal of what was to come. He grabbed the bottle, and coated the string of beads. He intended no pain. His aim was to drive her to the edge and keep her there.

"Tell me what you want." He directed as he fucked her with only the thick head of his cock. Even with the statement, it was clear his goals were superior to whatever she uttered next.

Her reply began with a slap of her palms to their bed. She was awash with need and frustration. "Please..." unsure of what she was asking as she panted out the word again "Please." She slipped forward to rest on her elbows and raise her ass, offering and pleading for more, as her head hung forward. "Please...Fuck...Me...Please."

"Good" he hissed out in reply as his left hand spread her ass apart, the spreading bar doing most of that work. He continued to feed her gripping pussy with the tip of his dick, but that sensation was matched with another when he started to swirl the first thick bead against her asshole. Applying growing pressure as he rimmed her asshole with the smooth ball. "Ready." Was it a statement or a question. then in the same moment, pushed the bead forward and plunged his dick to the hilt. Her asshole swallowed the bead, the rest hung from her asshole in a bobbing chain, as his thick shaft throbbed in her pussy.

She screamed a muffled "fuuuuckkkkkkk" into the bed as she pinned her head down between her outstretched arms and drove it into the bed. Her ribcage heaved as she gasped for breath. The tease of the bead against her asshole before now contrasted against the fullness generated by both the bead and his dick inside her. Throwing her head back and looking over her shoulder. The distraction of her legs forced apart, no longer relevant in her mind as she eyed him. Needy, and yet attempting a look of defiance.

Toying with her waning independence. "Oooohhhh," a smile on his face, "You fucking like that don't you." Punctuating the sentence by a swat of his hand against her ass. Alone each spank was nothing, but combined, her ass began to redden, stinging and jolting want to her pussy. Drawing his dick back, her pussy trying not to surrender it as his shaft retreated against her pussy walls. She felt the now familiar tease and rim of another thick bead against her asshole. "Good girl wants another one, don't you good girl." And, after a momentary pause, he plunged his dick forward, splitting her and popped the second ball into her asshole. This time, he didn't pin his dick deep, but rather he slowly fucked her.

She tried to hold his gaze as she looked back over her shoulder. As the second bead pushed her to her asshole, and as he fucked her, she broke her gaze. Her mouth fell open as she peeled her head away, and a silent scream fell out. No sound at first as she rested on her elbows, and then "ooohhh....my....fuck.....you...." adding the last word with a smile as she pushed herself up and onto her elbows. Her big boobs began a gentle sway caused by each fuck thrust. She was losing herself to him.

"Good fucking girl." He slowly rolled his hips as his dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. "Good fucking girl." Both beads filling her asshole as he held her hip. The soft slap... slap... slap... of his hips striking her with each deepening fuck thrust. "Good fucking girl," as another thick bead was swallowed by her asshole.

Happy as he praised her. Obedient as she took another bead. Operating on instinct as every sensation amplified in her brain. The slapping of his hips against her. The pulse of his dick filling her needy pussy. The primary pleasure and another ounce of pain as another bead jumped into her asshole. Whatever will and resistance and independence she had gave way. "Mmm....more." she said softly. Clearing her throat and pushing her hips back. "More."

He complied with a fourth bead plunging into her asshole. He spanked her again and fucked her as the tail of the last bead hung from her asshole. He slipped his hand forward and gripped into her head, forcing her to look at him. He fucked her steadily. He panted as he spit out the words. "Do not cum." His hand slipping over her hip. "Until I tell you." Then began to strum her clit side to side as a grin spread across his face. "Understand?"

She almost answered the question before he finished asking it, but when she felt his fingers on her clit, she was forced to clench her core. Her eyes welled up, and to the extent that she could, with a tug of her hair, she did. "Ye....YES," she yelled.

"Good." Tugging her hair once. "Girl." Tugging her hair again, and then releasing it. His fuck thrusts ratcheted up as he continued to toy with her clit. Again, the rimming of a bead against her asshole. He leaned forward, humping into her pussy, fingering her clit, kissing her spine, and then pushing the fifth bead into her asshole. His chest to her back for a moment as he let her adjust to the fifth bead before slipping back to his knees. "I'm not fucking done with you." He said to himself, as much as he did her. "I'm not fucking done with you, because you want more don't you." Fucking her, teasing her clit, and then with no warning, the sixth and final bead plunged into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, please." A guttural groan pouring from her lips. At her limit, yet wanting more. Pushing back against the beads. She tilted her head to the side, squeezed the bedsheets with each clutching hand, and sucked the flesh of her own forearm in an attempt to gain an ounce of control.

"Don't cum....not yet...not until I say so." He directed, fully erect behind her from a kneeling position. His hips smack... smack...smacking against her as he gripped the tail of the bead string and applied a slow pull, causing the sixth bead to bulge out from within her. He kept her close with his hand on her clit, teasing side to side. "Don't. Cum. Yet." He could have been talking to her, or he could have been talking to himself. Then, with a pull, her asshole stretched apart as the first of sixth beads popped from her asshole.

"Please.....please.... please...." Unsure of what she wanted or what she was asking for. Her eyes flashing open as he fucked her, teased her clit, and popped the bead out of her gripping asshole. "Plllleeeassssseee...."

"Good fucking girl," spanking her ass firmly. "Good fucking girl," spanking her ass as his dick stroked in and out of her gripping pussy. Fucking her and spanking her and teasing her clit as the bed began to shudder with the increased force of the married couple fucking like they were dating again.

One hand on her clit, and teasing side to side, and he clutched the bead string and began to softly tug as if he were using reins to guide her through this. With his fat shaft plunging into her pussy and forcing her open, he gave a jerk and the fifth bead popped out. "Good girl."

"Fuck..please...yes..." the words falling out of her mouth. Humping back on his dick as she felt the orgasm building in her core as she dug her teeth into her lower lip and forced herself back onto her palms, feigning that she had more control than she did. "I'm.... I'm going to cum."

Rolling his hips. "Don't fucking cum yet." Toying as he tugged the bead string, not forcing the fourth bead from her asshole, but each tug of the rein reminding her that more was to come. "Don't fucking cum yet baby." Adding the final word to draw more from her and tease her as he stroked into her. "Don't fucking cum yet." Following the directive, he gave a quick and forceful jerk as the three beads -- four and three, pulled out of her asshole.

If it weren't for the spreading bar and his hand on her clit, she would have fallen to the bed and fallen apart. "Yes...please...fffuuucckkk...I need to fucking cum." She shouted with all that her lungs could muster.

"Not yet." His hand back into her hair and giving a pull. He groaned, his own body beginning to shudder. "Not yet". He stroked into her pussy. Held her gaze as he teased her clit and fucked her. "Not yet." He felt his own body tense as his cock planted deep and erupted. Pulling the final beads free as her tight asshole stretched apart to surrender it. "Cum."

She didn't need permission or direction as her body released from the edge it had been clinging too. She felt the bead pull free, felt him flood into her pussy, and everything overtook her as the orgasm ripped through her body. With his hand on her clit and holding her hair, she surrendered to it and her eyes rolled back in her head with a scream "aaaaaaahhhhhhh fucckkkkk mmeeee."

He released her hair and she fell forward, legs still wide from the spreading bar clipped together between her ankles. She gave into the softness of the bed as he kissed her spine and pulled from her.