Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers

I quickly moved around her as I began to slightly soften and ooze cum, placing myself at her mouth. I rubbed a little of the cum across her lips as she opened them and then let her suck the remainder out of me as I continued to soften inside of her mouth.

Finally expended and limp, she released me from her mouth and simply said "wow" in an exasperated manner. I watched as she first licked her lips and then reached down to scoop the cum off of her pussy and ass, bringing the hand back to her mouth to lick the cum off of her fingers. My wife was acting like a total slut right out of a porn flick but it was so hot that I wouldn't have been surprised if I had gotten hard again.

Instead though, once the show of licking her fingers was complete she said "the rest of it can stay right where you left it inside of me but I need to go shower off."

I could clearly see the shiny spots of cum smeared across her ass as she walked to the bathroom leaving me with that image in my mind along with the dirty memories of the last few minutes. I was still lying on top of the bed completely exposed when my step-daughter walked in a moment later followed a few seconds later by Riley. Both of them were wearing simple nightshirts that came down to their thighs but were short enough that they were flashing a little bit of their panties with each purposeful step into the room.

"My God Dad, what did you do to her?" my daughter asked while giving an approving look at my still wet dick lying on my stomach. "We could hear you two through the walls and it sounded hot."

As soon as they walked in, I had attempted to cover myself which wasn't easy since I was on top of the sheets and comforter. Before I could get very far the girls had closed the distance and my step-daughter placed her hand on my forearm motioning for me to stop trying. At the same time Riley reached out and took hold of the base of my cock as she stretched across the bed placing her face mere inches away from my groin. My step-daughter had laid down opposite her, placing her hand on the inside of my upper thigh and staring intently at Riley's hand on me.

Although I had had various sexual contacts with each of the girls, it was not lost on me that both of them had come into the bedroom together. I lay there both stupefied and speechless. I had no idea what each of them knew about each other's previous encounters or what they would consider to be 'out of bounds.' The only thing that I knew for sure was that I was rapidly hardening again despite having just cum a few minutes before.

Riley leaned in and took the head of my penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. She momentarily pulled off long enough to remark "what a lovely taste" and then resumed her sucking. Her head and body were largely blocking my view so I was even more shocked when I felt a tongue licking around the shaft at the same time.

"I told you that my Mom tastes great," replied my step-daughter to her friend.

My mind was reeling with a million questions...what has she already told Riley? When did she tell her? Who else has she told? What has Riley told her? Are the two of them active with each other? Is my wife involved? The list went on.

The two of them continued sucking and licking for a moment before changing who was doing which. When they switched, I got my first look at both of them sharing me. I cannot lie; watching the two beautiful girls making love to my dick had to be one of the hottest sights that had ever been witnessed by my eyes. Unfortunately it was only a minute or two later when we heard the shower turn off. The two of them licked their way to the head of my prick and basically gave each other a deep French kiss with the tip in between their swirling tongues. Breaking from their embrace, they each gave me a quick kiss and ran off together before my wife could come out of the bathroom. She emerged only a moment later and commented on how I looked a bit flushed.

I spent the rest of the morning walking on eggshells around all three women, not sure of exactly where I stood with any of them. Aside from that, the morning went well and was simple and relaxing. After breakfast we all hung around the cabin for a while doing various things like reading books or doing a crossword puzzle. We ate a simple lunch on our own time as each one of us got hungry and around one o'clock the boys asked if we had any particular plans for the afternoon. Receiving a negative reply they announced that they were heading down the beach to go play volleyball at the courts and stated that they would be back before dinner. The girls were already on the patio near the hot tub sunning themselves (no surprise there since that was what they spent most of their time doing). About 30 minutes later my wife came into the living room where I was reading a book and told me that she wanted to do a little shopping out in town and asked if I wanted her to pick me up anything. I thought about it for a moment and couldn't think of anything that I couldn't get after we got home so told her no. Before she had even gotten out the door I had returned to my book.

I heard the door close and less than two minutes later open again. "What did you forget; your keys?" I asked without even looking up from the book. Hearing no reply, I finally looked up just in time to see my step-daughter, standing directly in front of me in a bikini, take the book away from me and drop it on the floor. She then straddled my legs and sat on my lap, grinding a little as she gave me a deep French kiss. I found myself hardening a bit when I heard Riley's voice behind her "save some for me!"

I was still unsure what the status quo was but figured that if I simply let the girls take the lead then I couldn't very well screw things up. As my step-daughter basically gave me a lap dance, Riley came behind me and ran her hands down my chest and then back up. I watched as her hands left my body to reach out, taking a hold of my step-daughter's face and drawing it toward her own. Riley leaned in, pressing her nubile breasts against the back of my head, and the two girls shared a passionate French kiss with a familiarity that made me suspect that it was not their first. After a moment, she let go of my step-daughter's face, reaching down to place them right inside of her bikini top and play with her breasts. To say that I was quite enjoying the show would be a gross understatement.

I could not actually see what she was doing inside of the bikini but I could definitely tell the effect that it was having. My step-daughter was moaning almost constantly with an occasional sharp intake of breath. She was also writhing in ecstasy and since she was still sitting on my lap, had a direct effect on me as she ground on my now rock hard dick. The harder that I got, the more effect it appeared to have on her as well since it was causing stimulation to her clit as she ground against me. After only a few minutes, she let out a muffled squeal as she went through a mini orgasm.

After coming down from the orgasm a little, she stood up and took my hand in hers, motioning for me to stand as well. Riley came around the side of the chair, taking hold my other hand. The two girls moved in to kiss me and all of us enjoyed a three way kiss with our tongues dancing together and bodies pressed tightly against one another.

Breaking from the kiss, the two of them guided me down the hallway to their bedroom, closing the door behind us. Working together, the two of them quickly disrobed me from my shirt, shorts, and boxers, leaving me completely naked, and sat me down on the edge of one of the beds. They then proceeded to slowly and sensually undressing each other in front of me. As each item of clothing came off, the other girl would pause to rub, lick, kiss, nibble or, bite it. The show that they were putting on for me was quite arousing and I decided to lie back on the bed slowly stroking myself as I watched, not that I needed to, to keep my erection.

Having taken their time, it was about ten minutes before both of them were as naked as I was even though there were only four articles of clothing to remove between the two of them. They then joined me on the bed with my step-daughter moving to kiss me while Riley started at my calves, placing kisses on them as she slowly moved up toward my groin. She had reached my crotch and began gently suckling on my testicles around the same time that my step-daughter broke from our kiss and shifted to lick and nibble on my nipples. The change in her position allowed me to reach her pussy with one of my hands and I found it to be quite moist from her excitement. After spending a moment on each nipple, she moved further down my chest and abdomen until her face had joined Riley's at my crotch. By this time, Riley had abandoned my testicles and was sucking on my penis in her mouth while swirling her tongue around the head.

I was fondling my step-daughter's breasts now with one hand and her repositioning had placed her crotch near my shoulders. I used the other hand to gently nudge her to straddle my face, placing us in a sixty-nine position. Once she was there, I let my hand join the other at her chest and parted her vulva with my tongue. As soon as I did, I released a sudden gush of her juices that covered my chin and then found her to be continuously dripping from her heightened arousal.

They worked on my cock together in silence (other than the sounds of us softly moaning) for a little while until Riley apparently wanted more stimulation herself. Shifting her body up mine, she straddled my hips and placed the tip of my prick between her folds and slowly began to insert it into her. My step-daughter helped to lubricate the process by readily licking in between her friend's pussy and my cock as Riley slid downward until fully impaled on me. Judging by the sounds and my own feelings, both of us were immensely enjoying ourselves as my step-daughter repeatedly licked straight up my shaft from the base of my dick to finish by flicking Riley's hard and protruding clit.

Riley seemed quite content for a little while with simply being impaled on me while being licked and made no effort to move. Eventually, she began to raise and lower herself on me slowly using the full length of my penis to stimulate her. This apparently had made licking more difficult and I felt my step-daughter's mouth abandon us. I could hear, rather than see, that the two of them were again locked in a deep kiss. Despite the great pleasure that I was getting as well as thoroughly enjoying the taste of pussy, I regretted not being able to see what I am sure was a vision of pure beauty.

Suddenly, Riley froze up and let out a scream and I could feel her tight pussy quaking around me in orgasm. The spasming triggered my own climax and I came deep inside of her and moaned loudly, muffled by the pussy clamped over my mouth. That, in turn, set off my step-daughter's orgasm, flooding me once again with her sweet juices. Within less than a minute, all three of us had cum and were in such a state of bliss that no one moved.

After calming down from our mutual climax, we disengaged from each other to lie side by side caressing each other gently. Our hands roamed indiscriminately over each other's bodies without a care in the world about whose body we were rubbing on. During the next ten minutes or so we took turns kissing each other, occasionally with all three of us kissing together. Often, the person not kissing anyone would be found licking or sucking on some exposed part of one of the others. Despite having just cum, the stimulation, both physical as well as mental, kept me in a semi-hard state the entire time.

By this time my step-daughter was feeling ready for more and openly said so by grabbing a hold of my cock and proclaiming "it's my turn for this now" with great emphasis on the word "my."

She moved down, taking me fully in her mouth, and quickly brought me back to a fully hardened state. Once I was, she lay down on her back spreading her legs and looked up at me with longing, saying "Dad, fuck me."

I slid in between her legs, placing my dick in the wet folds of her pussy. She wrapped he legs around my buttocks and, unwilling to let me tease her even a little, pulled me deep inside of her while emitting a deep groan of pleasure.

She then began a rhythmic rolling of her hips, encouraging me to begin thrusting in and out of her. While we slowly fucked, she kept alternating between looking at me or Riley, not only not caring, but apparently hoping that her friend was attentively watching us.

In the meantime, Riley had been sitting upright on the sidelines watching the two of us while she used a finger or two to gently play with her pussy. Periodically, I noticed that her face would become slightly contorted or I would see her biting her lower lip with her eyes tightly shut. It was obvious that she was quite turned on and deriving great pleasure both from watching us as well as her own ministrations. I was just barely able to reach her and gently massaged her breast as she continued to play with herself.

After a little while, my step-daughter motioned for me to stop and then moved out from underneath me. She crawled over and placed herself between her friend's thighs, reaching her tongue out to lap at the wet pussy in front of her.

With a deep moan, Riley reached out, grabbing a hold on my balls and pulling me toward her face. Once I was close enough, she sucked and licked at my cock, cleaning all of the juices from it.

My step-daughter raised her head for a moment and commented to her friend "mmmm, I can still taste him inside of you. He must have really filled you up."

"And I can taste you all over him too," Riley replied. "And you taste great!"

My step-daughter returned her mouth to working Riley's pussy over and used her hands to play with her friend's ass while Riley continued sucking and stroking my cock with one of her hands. After a few minutes, she brought both of her hands behind her own ass, spreading the cheeks as widely as possible. Looking at me, she stated "get back over here and fill me up."

Not one to argue, I moved behind her and sunk myself all the way into her in one stroke. Once I was buried to the hilt and steadily pumping into her, she released her hands and returned them to playing with Riley's pussy and ass. I watched as she would insert one or two fingers into either hole as she licked the surrounding area. Eventually, she ended up with her index and middle fingers in her friend's pussy and her ring finger in her ass hole. Simultaneously, her thumb was perched on Riley's clit, rubbing it occasionally as the other fingers worked their way in and out. Moaning quite loudly, she finally let out a scream and came around my step-daughter's fingers.

After a moment to calm down, Riley rose up to her knees and reached over my step daughter's back to grab the base of my cock as I continued to thrust into her. As I sped up my movements, she began to gasp, breathing rapidly between moans. A moment or two later, on my backstroke, Riley withdrew me completely and placed the tip right against my step-daughter's puckered ass hole. With a devilish grin, she looked at me and said "do it." Riley watched intently as I plunged myself deep into her bowels eliciting a guttural scream of combined pleasure and pain with her head buried in the bedspread.

She then came around behind the two of us as I continued thrusting and got down low on the bed. She reached between my legs burying three fingers into my step-daughter's pussy and rubbing her clit as I plowed in and out of her ass. I could feel the pressure that her fingers added, making a tight ass hole even tighter. As her fingers wiggled, I felt the warmth of her tongue playing with my scrotum as I moved back and forth. The combination of extraordinary sensations was quickly bringing me toward orgasm. Without warning, I suddenly felt Riley shove her tongue as far as she could into my ass while firmly rolling my balls in her free hand. This set me off, grunting loudly and shooting hot streams of cum powerfully into my step-daughter's ass. She then let out a squeal and I could feel her sphincter clench down on my cock as she erupted in a mighty orgasm.

Riley continued playing with both of us until our mutual orgasms had subsided and we begged her to stop. Realizing that she had not yet cum, I moved back and flipped her onto her back, diving face first into her pussy, vigorously eating her out. Glancing up, I motioned for my step-daughter to join me and moved to the side to give her some room. The two of us then licked and nibbled away while reaching up to play with her sensitive nipples, each one of us focusing on one. Under that amount of attention, Riley only lasted a few moments and came forcefully, flooding our mouths with her sweet nectar.

Both of us slid upwards and the three of us spent a few moments cuddling in bliss before noting that it would be best if we composed ourselves before anyone else returned to the cabin. After dressing ourselves, I headed back to the living room to return to my reading and the girls headed back to the patio to sun themselves. On their way out, they stopped by me to share one last embrace, rubbing their firm bodies against mine, and the three of us kissed passionately together, tongues entwined. Despite having just recently cumming twice, I felt arousal returning to my dick and reluctantly broke from our embrace before it got too bad to stop.

It was less than an hour later that the boys returned, sharing stories of their exploits on the courts. They also spoke of meeting a few other kids, two boys and three girls roughly their own age, who were also spending the whole week here. They mentioned that they were hoping to be able to meet up with them again the next day if at all possible.

A little while after that, my wife returned with a handful of shopping bags and showed me the various trinkets and home décor items that she had gathered from the little shops that she had spent the day browsing through. She had gathered a few nice items for our home as well as a newly released DVD that she said that we should watch later that evening.

The girls came in from outside stating that they were hungry and asking about our dinner plans. My wife replied that she had picked a few things up for dinner while shopping and told the two of them that she could use a hand in a few to get it ready. She then asked all of us how each of our days had been. The boys quickly recounted their tales and reasserting their desire to meet with their new found friends the following day. As soon as they finished, my wife turned to the girls, inquiring "and how was your day" with emphasis on the word 'your.' After this morning's events, I wasn't sure how much I should read into this, but it did plant yet another seed of question in my mind.

It wasn't helped any by the girls' unison reply of "awesome."

"I think that today was JUST what we needed, Mom" my step-daughter continued. "I feel alive and reinvigorated now."

"Definitely," Riley chirped in. "I, for one, am ready for a whole lot more fun now."

It was a good thing that no one seemed to be looking in my direction because I can only imagine how flushed I must have appeared after those comments. I had barely regained my composure when my wife turned to me asking "and what about you, dear?"

"Ummm, great. Today was nice," I sputtered. I was very grateful that she left it at that, despite the odd look that I received from her.

A little idle chit-chat followed amongst all of us and a short while later the three ladies headed to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Although I couldn't clearly hear what was being said, there were a lot of giggles being shared by the three.

ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers
1...45678...11