Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was mostly hard, still. He held my face with both hands as I bobbed forward and back. And as he grew, I found I was only able to take the first few inches between my lips without hurting my jaws. He shoved forward, though, holding my head steady, triggering my gag reflex. I was cumming on Wendy's face and gagging on Justin's dick -- both of whom I had only met minutes ago! My brain was being scrambled, from the lightning bolts going off in my pussy to the unimaginable thickness of the beast that was being forced into my throat. Then Kate was there beside me, urging me forward with her fingers on my nipples, tweaking and twisting them. All of a sudden, I was a sex toy!

Justin put his hands under my arms and lifted me off Wendy, then bent me over the same way he had both of the other girls. If he liked it that way, I was fine with it! I locked my legs, put my hands on my knees, and gritted my teeth as his massive girth entered me, nearly pushing me forward. He groaned, "God, you're fuckin' tight!" Part of me was grinning; I think every girl likes to hear that. Wendy was probably 'conditioned' to him; possibly Kate, too. As I felt his locomotive dick pushing my walls aside, I wondered if I would ever feel another cock like this.

He wasn't subtle. Within a couple of minutes, he was slamming into me, probably bruising my cervix as he opened my cunt up. My wetness helped. Thanks be to his little girlfriend and her magic tongue for that! He had my arms pulled back, holding them by the wrists, and the sounds of slapping flesh reverberated through the room again, punctuated by my not-so-feminine grunts. I was at that mid-point, between hurting and pleasurable, quickly heading for euphoria. My next orgasm was just around the corner.

I became aware of his balls slapping my pussy from beneath on each thrust. This guy had the equipment of a breeding bull! Those hairy orbs were hitting my clit perfectly, like a hand smacking it over and over. Katie would occasionally slap my clit when we were 'fooling around' in the dorm, and it never failed to bring me to an overpowering climax. This was having the same effect. I began to moan, which gave way to a scream -- which in turn became a meaningless rush of mostly curse words, all mixed together as I fell into the abyss of pleasure that cock had promised. My knees began to buckle.

Justin must have been used to this reaction. He pulled me up, so my legs were against his, back to front. And still his hips hammered into me, setting off those explosions that are so nice at first, then become unbearable after a few minutes. By the time I felt his first load flood my birth canal, I was shaking so hard he had no option but to lower me to the floor. He stayed right with me, pulsing again and again, firing volleys of man-seed into me as fast as it flooded back out. His cock was slapping into a swamp of our mixed juices, as he slowed and finally stopped. He was buried so deeply in me that I felt joined to him, as if we'd grown together somehow.

Kate bent over and looked into my eyes, which must have been spinning in circles, like some cartoon character! She said, "You okay, kid?" and laughed. I blinked once, then grinned at her.

"Fuck, yeah," I told her, "that was the greatest orgasm EVER!" I heard Justin laugh from behind me, and realized he had my breasts in his hands, softly fondling them.

"You were amazing," he crooned into my ear. "All of you were."

A few minutes later, we said goodbye to the couple and went back to Kate's domicile, where we took a shower together and then did a little spooning on her tiny bed. "So," I said, "free food and a neighbor like that?" We laughed and agreed that a grant like that only came along once in a lifetime.

"You know," she said, and kissed the back of my neck, "I didn't bring you here to fuck Justin." She hesitated for a moment. "I... I kinda wanted you for myself."

"I know, I got that idea when you asked me here. And I'm fine with that. In fact, if you asked me to, I'd spend the night here. Only I don't have toothpaste or anything to change into." I made a face back at her and she laughed. Her hands were on my breasts, playing with my nipples again.

"I've got enough toothpaste for both of us," she whispered. "Besides, with any luck, my breath is gonna smell like pussy soon."

I ended up spending the next three nights with Kate. When she took me back to grab my books and bag, I told Katie I would meet them at the airport on Friday. She looked at me and then at Kate, and went "Probably best. We totally fucked in your bed. But something tells me you're ahead of both of us!"

Good girls don't tell. I just nodded and said, "don't forget to get the room deposit," though I doubted she would, after viewing the carnage there. Spring Break; you gotta love it!

12