Spring Break at Edun Island Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber is sold as a slave.
2.4k words
4.4
21.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta currently vacationing with my sorority sisters, other nudist friends and even family at Edun Island.

In my last story, I met a girl named Roxanne and her mother, who was the captain of the yacht from the first Edun story. When I was rescued by Roxanne's lifeguard friend Brittney after an attempt at surfing, I was invited over to their place where I accidentally decided to be sold off as a slavegirl in the island's women's-only slave auction.

When I returned to the condominium that our 20-person party had called home for spring break, I gave them all a sign-up sheet for the auction that my best friend/lover, her sister, my teacher, one of my sorority sisters and even my mom wrote their names in.

-

On the day of the auction, we were taken to a holding pen behind the stage like we were animals and given special dog collars with our names and a series of numbers on them. My number was #777, indicating that I was possibly a lucky one.

Us girls were ordered to be as seductive as possible to attract potential buyers, performing such acts like jiggling our tits, spanking our asses, fingering our pussies & anuses to the point of orgasm and even making out in public. I was a crowd favorite due to how promiscuous I was.

Among the other females being sold were Brittney, Roxanne's aforementioned lifeguard friend, an absolute goddess with an hourglass figure supported by very large F-cup tits and a perfect ass, a meek blue-haired Asian with smaller B-cup breasts, two French brunette sisters arm in arm with one another and a beautiful tattoo covered babe.

"So cutie-pie, what's your name? Mine's Cleo." the goddess of a woman asked me.

"Oh, I'm Amber. Pleased to meet you Cleo." I greeted her, trying to hide how jealous I am of her sexier bod. "This is my mom, my best friend & girlfriend, her older sister, my teacher and one of my sorority sisters."

"Oh pleased to meet you all. Allow me to introduce to you the rest of the auction's babes." Cleo purred pointing her hips at the Asian. "That little lady over there is Aiya, it's her first time being a slave as well which makes her rather nervous." Aiya gave us a nervous wave before Cleo pointed to the sisters. "Those are the Parlouzer twins, Candace and Lori. They love pleasuring their masters and are pretty much experts in being slaves."

Finally Cleo pointed to the tattoo woman. "And that one right there is Tabby. Every one of her tattoos tells a different story of which master she had served."

"Good day to you all ladies and gentlemen!" the auctioneer exclaimed with an Australian accent. "We've got quite a selection of sexy bitches today from old favorites to new faces!"

"Good luck out there Amby." my mom wished me luck before all the other girls did so as well. When I was poked in my butt by a pole telling me to go up on stage, I knew it was finally time.

-

"Our first girl for today is young Amber Martinez!" the auctioneer announced as I stepped up on stage. "Just look at this absolute redheaded cutie mates! Her flawless 38-35-35 frame has been toned to perfection by her love of working out, years as a star of the girls' volleyball & gymnastics teams back in high school and likes dancing as well!"

"Hey bitch, show us your ass!" a very horny man in the audience cried out and I immediately complied turning around to show it off. Everybody cheered at how perfectly shaped it was. "Now start shaking it!" another man suggested, to which everyone agreed.

With a smirk, I slowly began swaying it from side to side eliciting more cheers. "Is there anything else you'd like to show us today Ms. Martinez?" the auctioneer asked me, fully aware at his growing cock. I bit my lip in awe of his length before I gave an answer. "Anyone wanna see my moves?!"

The crowd roared in approval as I began showing off my gymnast skills. As the auctioneer began playing some funky music to set the mood, I lied down on my front before performing a handstand. I walked all over the stage on my hands followed by doing a backflip and sticking a full split upon landing.

The audience cheered even more before the auctioneer spoke again. "That was a wonderful performance Amber! Now who wants this beautiful bod? Bidding starts at one hundred! Do I hear one-fifty?! How does two hundred sound?!"

As the man continued barking, I slowly began fingering myself imagining all the people that could buy me. There were two men already jacking themselves off that looked like the spit-roasting types. Beside them was another man who I swore must've gotten enhancement surgery to make his cock bigger.

"This kitten's in heat ladies and germs, let's have her sold before she cums! Five hundred, five-fifty! Six hundred, seven hundred, oh she's getting close!" the auctioneer continued as I stroked faster, almost on the verge of cumming. "seven-fifty, eight hundred, nine hundred AAAAND sold to the young girl with the green in her hair!"

That girl turned out to be none other than Roxanne from yesterday, who stepped up on stage to claim her property. "You are one very lucky lady miss." the man said shaking Roxanne's hand. "Be sure to take good care of your new pet."

"Thank you very much Mr. Stevenson." Roxanne said before she was handed a leash that she attached to my collar. "Face it Amby, you knew I was gonna be the one to buy you."

"Oh I knew you would. But it was still fun showing off in front of an audience." I remarked before turning my head back and giving a seductive wiggle of my booty. "Any of you want some more?"

"Yeah, and let your master join you too!" a woman in the audience shouted. The rest of the crowd hollered in agreement and Roxie just gave me a smirk before we made out in front of everyone.

-

When the auction was finally over, all the women being sold had found their owners.

My mom was making out with a black man, Karen & Serena were bought as one by four guys, Emily was currently being spit-roasted, Donna gave head to an Asian, Brittney got the chance to be fucked hard by two guys, Cleo was given a cumbath, Aiya had an awkward 69 with a much bustier babe, the Parlouzers were ordered to lick each other by the man with the big cock, and finally Tabby marked where her latest tattoo would be as she rode cowgirl.

"I wish we can get better acquainted with some of these girls." I hoped as Roxie kept her grip on my leash tight. "By the way, how can you even pay for this?"

"Oh I have my ways babe." Roxie replied. "Perhaps I can offer to help break them in." She then whistled to the four men railing Karen & Serena. "Hey big boys, mind if I take your bitches away for testing?"

"Uh sure, but just as long as you give us something in return." one of the men stated.

"It's a deal." Roxie replied swaying her hips excitedly as they handed her their property. "Don't worry you two, this will only be for a while.

-

When we had finally rounded up all the slave girls, Roxie began leading us away on the nature walk path. "So where are you taking all of us?" I asked and she replied with a grin.

"Only my favorite place on all of the island, which should be a few more steps." she stated.

"So while we are all together, I just want to ask. Do any of you live on the island?" my mom asked the other girls.

"I moved here after college to get away from all the troubles of life." Aiya explained.

"I've been a nudist all my life and needed somewhere to show off my hot natural bod all the time." Cleo added. "And yes, every last curve isn't altered. All completely natural."

"We want to express our love of submission." Candace moaned. "And we feel being naked is the best way to do so." Lori added.

"And I like to post my tattoos on the web. In fact when I come back to my condo, I'm gonna post about my latest one." Tabby concluded.

"Well here we are ladies!" Roxanne declared giving us all a view of a beautiful mud pit near a rushing waterfall. "My fave place on the whole island to be."

"A mud pit? Uh, why?" I asked her.

"I discovered this when I was 14 and found this to be a great alternative to the spa's mud baths." Roxie explained to us sitting down in the mud pit, letting herself sink into it. "Most of time I come here to relax by myself, but there are also those times when I happen to bring someone with me." She then motioned for us to join her.

"Well, I can see why you love this mud. It's so comfortable and just the right amount of cold." Mom stated letting herself sink in.

"Yeah, I can feel myself being covered all over!" Emily added pulling out a mud-covered arm to grope Karen, smearing it all over her tits. "Hey, no fair!" Karen cackled slinging some on Emily's face. The two of them laughed as they threw it at each other before they stood up, engaging in some playful mud wrestling.

"Woo, go sis!" Serena cheered her little sis on while stroking my tits. "Hey, you ever noticed your boobs have gotten a bit bigger? I'm guessing a large C-cup." she asked me. "I gotta say, they're just the right handful. For now that is."

"Wow you're right, never noticed that before!" I exclaimed in amazement feeling them up. "And my nipples gotten perkier too!"

"You're certainly starting to look more like me dear, especially in the breasts." Mom commented. "Remember all those times people thought we were sisters?"

"Oh totally! We looked so alike that so many believed Pete was our brother." I answered laughing. "The looks on their faces when we had to tell them were priceless."

As Mom and I continued chatting, the mud fight between Karen & Emily reached its climax, literally. As Karen was playfully pinned down in the wet earth, she unleashed her secret weapon by sticking her toes in Emily's clit and wiggling them, causing her to moan loudly before her juices squirted the mud.

"No fair, you cheated!" Emily giggled retaliating by pinching Karen's nips, making the Chinese-Indian babe bite her lips. Eventually she came up with one last strike and kissed her opponent square on the lips, catching her by surprise. The two of them made out, continuing to roll around in the mud in front of all of us.

"Oh, such a good kisser!" Cleo cooed beginning to finger herself. As the two college hotties continued kissing passionately, we all began pleasuring ourselves as well. "Hey Aiya, you ever tasted a woman before?"

"Uh, um..." Aiya stuttered before Cleo grabbed her by the shoulders and laid a big one on her. "Wow, that wasn't so bad." she remarked blushing. "C-can I play with your breasts?"

"Of course you can, I just love it when others toy with my tits." the F-cup vixen accepted before she started moaning loudly. It soon turned into a full-on orgy as the other slavegirls began getting on as well. Mom & I were in a sixty-nine with the Parlouzer twins, Donna licked Tabby's pussy and Brittney made out with Serena.

After another few minutes, we soon devolved into a daisy chain circling the outside of the mud pit. I was licking Karen who was licking Emily, and she was fingering Roxie, etc. We were getting hotter by the second, almost on the verge of climaxing.

"Shouldn't we be returned to our owners soon?" I said mid-pant.

"Aw screw it, I'm your owner now!" Roxie exclaimed while she was in a 69 position with Donna. "So many hot naked bitches, and they're all mi-OOH HOOLY FUUUUCK!!" She couldn't even finish because she finally came.

Finally we all exploded and were covered in mud, sweat and semen. "That...was...amazing." Serena gasped in exhaustion. "And we're all dirty too."

"Well, we're right near a waterfall. Let's go wash off!" I decided struggling to get up. Soon enough we were all bathing ourselves and each other under the cold downpour. Mom was busy scrubbing me down like I was five. "Just like old time, huh Mom?" I asked blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh yes it is honey." Mom replied grinning as she fondled my chest. Just then there was a voice that seemed awfully familiar. "Hello, is there anyone there?" the voice asked. "I heard some moaning coming from here."

Immediately I covered myself in shock before the owner of the voice revealed herself as Maria, the Hispanic hottie from our trip to Amethyst Springs. "Amber, is that you?"

"Maria, what are you doing here?" I asked uncovering myself. "Do you know her Amby?" Mom asked me. "Yeah, she met Harriet & Bonnie during our visit to the nudist club and later invited us girls and the Longs to a party she and her boyfriend John held."

"Boyfriend? Try husband." Maria declared showing off a new ring as she joined us under the waterfall. "That's right, I'm Maria Cuesta no longer! Call me Maria Edwards now. John & I are currently on our honeymoon and even thinking of moving here."

"Oh my god, congratulations you two!" Donna exclaimed. "Though it is a shame you might be moving to Edun. We all never got to connect much."

"Maybe we still have time. We're in the middle of spring break plus we can contact each other or visit in the summer." Karen suggested, and everyone agreed. "See, I was right!"

"Oh that sounds great. Why don't we hang out on the beach when we're done here?" Maria stated.

"How about right now?" I replied stepping away from the waterfall. "C'mon, sun's getting low and everyone's waiting for us!"

One by one all the girls abandoned the cooling downpour and returned back to the main area of the island, chatting along the way.

Eventually spring break was on the verge of ending and we said farewell to the Edwards, the island and our new friends. Thankfully Roxanne, Angel, Brittney and all the other girls had given us their contact info so we could chat whenever we want. As for the sorority, I have a feeling our nudist freshman year at J. Oscar isn't over yet.