Spring Break at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought back to this morning, being interrupted by the pounding on her door just before bringing herself to orgasm. The steamy shower, depriving herself of turning the showerhead loose on her pussy in an effort not to be late. She thought of the finger-fucking Andrea had given her just an hour ago as Marci kissed her neck. The kiss Andrea had planted on her lips, completely out of the blue but totally welcome. She had been brought to the brink of orgasm so many times, only to be denied. Now, she had exposed herself to all three guys, who clearly would drop whatever they were doing at a moment's notice to fuck her silly.

For a minute, she considered spreading her legs and frigging herself right there on the beach. 'What the hell,' she thought. 'It looks like this weekend is going to devolve into an orgy anyway. Let's get the party started.'

But the conservative vestiges of her psyche won this battle. As much as she wanted to touch her clit, and as quickly as she knew she'd get off, she couldn't bring herself to do it. If she was going to come out of her shell, she'd have to be coerced every step of the way.

Danielle sensed her eyelids darken and realized that something was blocking her sunlight. She flickered her eyes open, expecting to see one of the guys there, staring slack-jawed at her body. Instead, she noticed grey clouds gathering overhead. The quintet in the lake had noticed, too, and were making their way over to her now.

"Looks like rain, Danielle. Let's head back to the cabin," Jeremy said, extending his hand.

Danielle took it and welcomed his support as he pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you," she said, sexily, as his thrust had pulled her face just inches from her own.

Before it got awkward, she turned and found the girls, joining them ahead of the guys as they all followed the path back towards the cabin.

Andrea and Marci each hooked an arm around one of Danielle's. Andrea was still topless, holding her bikini by her side. Marci had managed to remain fully clad...or at least, as fully as the skimpy suit would allow.

"Damn, Danielle! You really put on a show back there," Marci said. "I don't know how you refrained from looking back. But if you had, you would have seen three muscle heads drooling. I swear I felt the water level rise."

Andrea and Danielle laughed.

"I have to admit, it felt kind of good. Never thought I'd do anything like that!"

"Well, we're both very proud of you. Stick with us, and you're going to get some good fucking this week. I just hope you don't cut us off from the dick supply."

Danielle blushed. Even with as good as this conversion had felt, she struggled to hear anyone talk that bluntly about her. But she kept up her willing demeanor.

"I would never! Besides, you said you wanted to pick up where we left off earlier. So they might have to get through you to get to me."

Andrea turned and stared deep into her eyes, smiling wantonly. "I'm going to hold you to that." She emphasized the point with a pinch to Danielle's backside, eliciting a yawp that echoed through the woods. Behind them, the boys roared their approval. Danielle was on edge and ready to explode, if only someone would touch her clit already!

As they entered the cabin, Jeremy chimed in. "Hey gang, what do you think about putting Danielle through the initiation right now?"

"Oh, abso-fucking-lutely," said Marci.

"What? What initiation?" Danielle asked. "Parading around naked in front of you isn't enough of an initiation?"

"Well, we were certainly grateful for that, but no, that's not the initiation. And don't worry, you'll enjoy yourself, I promise."

The girls kept their arms hooked around Danielle's and led her to a chair in the living room. For the first time since they first arrived, Danielle was nervous. No one had said anything about an initiation.

"Take a seat, babe. Don't worry, it's all in fun," Andrea said.

Danielle warily sat down in the chair as the other five moved as if choreographed. Marci disappeared into her room for a moment while Kevin and Brandon took a seat on the couch opposite her, clearly preparing to enjoy whatever was about to happen. Danielle instinctively crossed her legs, grasping for whatever modesty she could possibly achieve in this situation.

"You see, Danielle, it's not that we didn't want you to come. We did. We absolutely did, and we're thrilled with what we've seen so far. Isn't that right, boys?" Jeremy asked.

"Hell yes," Kevin and Brandon said in unison.

"It's just that, you know, this is a really nice cabin, and we drove you here free of charge, and are letting you stay free of charge. This initiation is just to make sure you've earned your stay."

Danielle couldn't believe what she was hearing. Up until now, Jeremy had been such a gentleman. This seemed out of character.

"It was my idea," Andrea chirped. "You're not the first girl we've done it to."

"What are you going to do to me?" Danielle asked, her voice cracking, betraying her nerves.

"Oh, honey, nothing! You make it seem like you might get wounded. Not at all! We love that you're here and we promise you'll enjoy it. We're just going to quiz you a bit to see how well you know the people you're boarding with this weekend."

Beyond Andrea, Danielle could see Marci return from her room with what appeared to be a cloth of some kind, and something electronic. All she could make out was the power cord. Before she could protest further, Marci approached her from behind and slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

"Hands by your side, please," Marci whispered into her ear.

Danielle obliged, dropping her hands to her flanks.

"And uncross your legs," she said a bit more sternly, encouraging Danielle with a gentle nudge at her inner thigh. Danielle felt something hard, like plastic, slide between her legs and lodge itself at the entrance to her panty-clad pussy. She gasped slightly.

"OK, Danielle," it was Jeremy again. "Marci here has placed a Hitachi Magic Wand between your legs. I'm guessing from your reaction that you felt it. She's going to turn it on now at its lowest setting."

Danielle clenched her legs as the gentle hum vibrated against her clit, instantly bringing her to the verge of orgasm. The day's many denials had brought her to this point, and she immediately knew that she was going to have a massive orgasm in front of an audience.

"Thank you, Marci," Jeremy continued. "Now, Danielle, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. The answer to those questions will always be one of the five of us. Every time you get an answer wrong, Marci turns up the intensity. The game ends when you cum, and we all win! Do you understand the rules?"

Danielle opened her mouth to reply that she understood, but instead a deep, guttural groan escaped from between her lips.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, and the room filled with muffled laughter. "Before I go on, though, I want to confirm that you are OK with this, Danielle. We know peer pressure got you into the chair, but if you really don't want to do this, just say the word and we'll stop right now."

Danielle was grateful for the escape clause, but at this point the only thing she wanted was to cum. She steadied her nerves and replied, "First question, please."

She could hear Andrea and Marci groan their approval. She was their willing sexual convert, and she was going to revel in it.

"OK, great! First question: Which of the three guys here has slept with the most girls at school?"

Danielle was confident the answer had to be Jeremy. Not only was he the captain of the team, but he was the most handsome. He was also the one asking the question, so he was probably trying to brag a bit. The Hitachi buzzed against her juicing pussy as she answered.

"You have."

She jumped as Marci pushed the wand harder against her.

"Danielle, I'm so hurt!" Jeremy mocked. "Alas, Brandon has more than doubled me. But I appreciate that you think I'm that capable."

Danielle's legs were starting to tremble as the wand continued to work its magic. Only the circumstances were preventing her from cumming at this point. If she were in her room, she would have squirted against the far side of the bed.

"OK, question number two: between Andrea and Marci, who has given the most blow jobs since coming to college?"

Here Danielle had absolutely no idea. By her standards, they both had given far too many, but she couldn't discern which had given more.

"Um, Marci?" she guessed.

Marci switched the vibrator to medium and taunted her subject. "How dare you, Danielle. Don't you know us at all?"

Danielle clenched the wand tight in her thighs, but Marci and Andrea coaxed her legs open again. Kneeling on either side of her, they each placed a leg between Danielle's and pulled them apart slightly. This provided a better view for her audience and gave Marci better access with the wand. Danielle threw her head back as she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Well, this might be the fastest this game has ever lasted. You boys hard or what?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm ready to explode," Kevin said.

"Me too," said Brand.

"Me three! OK," said Jeremy. "Next question. Danielle, last year when we came to the cabin, it was the same three guys, Andrea, Marci and two other girls. Who was the only one of those seven to sleep with everyone else in the cabin that week?"

Danielle barely understood the question, unable to concentrate as she was held on the edge of climax. But she quickly deduced that it wouldn't have been any of the guys. They wouldn't have hooked up with each other, right? And she didn't know the names of the others who came, so it had to be Andrea or Marci. Given that Andrea had sucked the most cock -- according to the last question, anyway -- she threw her name into the living room ambiance.

"An...uh, uh...Andrea!"

Again, the speed of the wand kicked up a notch.

"Oh fuck!" Danielle squealed. She gripped the sides of her seat with her hands as Marci held the wand -- at its highest setting -- hard against her clit.

"Shiiiit!" she screamed again. It was clear there would be no more questions needed.

"That's it, girl. Cum for me, baby," one of the girls said. She could not tell who in her state of delirium.

In that instant, she felt a mouth close over each of her breasts and suck her nipples between her teeth. Danielle slammed her feet on the floor and thrust her hips up towards the vibrating source of pleasure. Throwing her head back, she launched into a piercing scream as her orgasm crashed over her. It was such a lewd sight, she knew, but she didn't care. Her legs splayed and thrusting up towards the guys sitting on the couch across from her. Andrea and Marci clamped onto her tits like it was necessary for life. Jeremy standing mere feet away taking it all in.

She experienced squirting for the first time in her life. It shot out of her pussy and splattered against her panties, creating a misting effect that settled on her thighs and dripped on the floor before her. Her breath crescendo-ed, her abdomen heaving as a day's worth of near-misses accelerated through her. It felt as though every inch of her body was trembling, recoiling at the shockwaves emanating from her pussy.

She thrust a few more times against the head of the vibrator, seeking out all the pleasure it had to offer. Once she was sure she was done, she sheepishly lowered her ass back to the chair. The lips detached from her breasts, and the room fell silent. Then, a slow clap began. First one, then another, and eventually all five building to a raucous applause.

"Holy shit, what a show!" said one of the guys.

Danielle raised the blindfold and was greeted by the sight of all five of them staring in amazement and appreciation. They continued to clap in astonishment.

"I told you you'd enjoy yourself, didn't I?" Marci asked. "Don't worry, you'll get to pay me back for that later."

"I think she's one of us now, guys. What do you think?"

"Oh, absolutely," Andrea said.

"No doubt!" shouted Kevin. He and Brandon fist bumped.

Danielle relegated her breathing, coming to a still point as all of them watched the intensity of her orgasm wear off.

"Can I...get dressed now?" she asked, sheepishly.

"Oh, what's the fun of that?" asked Marci. "In fact, I think I'll join you. Don't want anyone to think I'm a prude!"

With that, Marci peeled to top half of her suit down to her midsection until it was hanging from her hips. Another chorus of "woos" came from the boys in the room, as now all three goddesses were topless.

"It's getting close to dinner time," Jeremy said. "I'll fire up the grill. Brandon, you want to pass out some shots or what?"

"It's what I'm best at!" Brandon joked.

Danielle looked around at the surreal scene before her. It was a jolt to her system that she and the other girls just hanging out topless; in general, and especially with guys around. But it was equally surreal that the guys weren't guffawing over it. Jeremy was back on the deck starting the grill, Brandon was pulling a bottle of tequila from the dry bar, and Kevin was staring at his phone.

Marci and Andrea moved to the couch and suggested Danielle sit in between them. Given that everything they had done so far had led to the most powerful orgasm of her life, she began to trust them more immediately. Still keenly aware of the dampness of her panties, and the transparency that dampness brought about, she strode confidently across the room and plopped down between her sorority sisters.

"That was so fucking hot, Danielle!" Marci said as she sat down. Both girls turned to her as if to form a safe zone to discuss what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to process everything," she replied.

"Looks like you processed pretty hard a minute ago," Marci joked. All three giggled.

"Yeah, it was pretty intense. I've never had an orgasm like that."

"I told you that you were going to have fun this week. Trust me, we're just getting started."

"I'm still a little embarrassed," Danielle flushed. "I've never cum like that in my life. I've never squirted. And to do it in front of an audience? It was kind of humiliating."

"Oh," Andrea cooed. "It shouldn't be humiliating. It should be empowering! You owned that orgasm. You allowed yourself to experience it when you easily could have wiggled away or asked us to stop. Instead, you experienced immense pleasure and impressed the rest of us just as much. You think any of those guys would stand in the middle of the room and jerk off while we watched?"

"Besides," Marci interjected, placing her hand on the inside of Danielle's thigh, just above her knee, "You never know with these guys. Sometimes they drink too much and blow their load before we have a chance to finish. You got to get your cums in when you can."

"Right on cue," Andrea joked as Brandon approached with shot glasses for all.

"Bottoms up, ladies!" he exclaimed.

All three took their shot and smirked as the burn of the night's first shot slid down their throat. They set their glasses back on the tray, at which point Brandon refilled them and handed them back.

"Let's keep it rolling," he said.

When the girls retrieved their glasses, Brandon stepped outside to bring a couple shots to Jeremy, tending the grill. Andrea and Marci downed their second shot a bit more easily than the first. Danielle, however, choked a bit, causing some overflow that spilled from between her lips, down her chin, and onto her chest.

"Oh, Danielle, you've made a mess!" Marci exclaimed.

"Sorry, where are the paper towels in this place?" Danielle asked.

"Oh, no need, babe. Just lean back."

Danielle leaned her back into the plush couch cushions, expecting Marci to simply wipe the tequila off her. Instead, Marci leaned her head in close, and with an exaggerated slurping sound, started sucking up the small splotches of liquor.

"Oh," Danielle hushed, taken aback by the gesture. She stared down awkwardly as Marci continued.

Marci extended her tongue and traced an imaginary line from the inside of Danielle's left breast down to her sternum. As she did, she inched her left hand further up Danielle's thigh, tantalizing Danielle and slowly pulling her legs further apart.

Andrea, not to be outdone, lowered her head to Danielle's right breast and licked some tequila off the top of it. She, too, danced her fingers up Danielle's leg, closer to her pussy than Marci. Danielle's breath shortened again as the girls teased her in all the right ways. She turned her head to Andrea, who was there waiting with a kiss.

With her powerful orgasm boosted by two shots of tequila, Danielle gave into her desires and allowed it to happen. Andrea captured her lower lip between her own, gently nibbling it with her teeth, before finding her tongue and sucking it into her mouth. As their tongues mingled, Andrea moved her hand flush against the front of Danielle's panties, finding her slit and sensuously wedging the flimsy fabric inside.

Marci sucked Danielle's left nipple into her mouth, feeling its hardness between her teeth. Danielle gasped into Andrea's mouth but found herself placing her hand on the back of Marci's head and pulling her harder against her chest.

Marci took this as encouragement. She gripped Danielle's panties and pulled them aside, finally exposing her trimmed pubes and glistening lips to the living room air. Danielle whimpered as both girls touched her most intimate area without any impediment for the first time.

Across from them, Kevin had found this a suitable distraction from his phone. "Fuuuuck," he said, watching the girls get into it. Danielle had forgotten that he was there, but being reminded of his presence did nothing to quell her impending orgasm.

Andrea shifted in her seat, mounting Danielle's right leg and began grinding her bikini-clad pussy above Danielle's knee. Instinctively, Danielle shifted her leg so that the top of her knee could brush against Andrea in just the right spot. Andrea continued to hump against her without breaking their long and passionate kiss.

Marci pulled Danielle's left leg to the side as far as she comfortably could move it, then locked it in place there by hooking her own left leg around it. She turned full on towards Danielle, kissing and biting her neck as her hand furthered its assault against Danielle's now fully exposed target. Marci was able to easily slide two fingers up to the second knuckle, causing Danielle to gasp and moan harder into Andrea's mouth.

Andrea's humping became more urgent, and it was clear she was on the verge. This accelerated Danielle's enjoyment. Her pussy clenched tightly to Marci's fingers. Her tongue plunged deeper into Andrea's mouth. She pulled Marci's head hard against her neck, feeling Marci's teeth finding perch against her collarbone.

She was pinned pretty tightly to the couch but was able to wiggle just enough to grind her clit against Marci's palm. That was all she needed. Soon, she and Andrea were both howling in climactic bliss, their asses gyrating, gliding their pussies against their points of stimuli.

When Andrea dismounted, Marci withdrew her fingers and presented them to Danielle. Without a word, she pushed them into Danielle's mouth and held them against her tongue.

"Clean my fingers off, baby. It's important that you get used to the taste of cunt. You're going to pay me back for the two best orgasms you've ever had."

Danielle closed her lips around Marci's fingers and nodded obediently. She was nervous about the implication that she'd have to go down on her later, but right now all she could feel was euphoria.

When the girls fell back to their respective spots on the couch, they realized that Jeremy and Brandon had returned from the grill.

"Andrea, Marci, it looks like you ate without us," he laughed. "But thanks for the pre-dinner show!"