Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK girls, so who's who?"

"I had you, Jer," said Andrea. "No doubt."

"I think I had Kevin," said Marci. "Your touch was...familiar," she said with a wink, recalling the night before.

"I only eliminated one of you," said Danielle. "And if Andrea is sure she had Jeremy, then I'm going to guess Brandon."

"Oh, so sorry," said Brandon. "Only one of you are correct. Andrea did indeed have Jeremy, but Danielle and Marci got their wires crossed."

"What!" Marci shouted incredulously. "Brandon, you would treat me like that! I'm horrified!" She wasn't horrified.

"Danielle, what do you think of me?" asked Kevin, also playing hurt. "When you see a set of tits like that, you treat 'em with respect!"

Danielle flushed. The constant attention and praise heaped upon her breasts was a perpetual turn-on, and knowing that Kevin could treat her the way he had only amplified her excitement about being with him later.

"OK, time to trade places," said Jeremy.

Now all three guys sat on the couch applying their blindfolds.

"What's our task, doll?" Andrea asked Marci.

"Starting slow, babe. Hand jobs."

As she spoke, Marci positioned herself in front of Jeremy, not bothering to consult Andrea or Danielle. Andrea seemed indifferent, so yielded to Danielle, who knelt in front of Kevin. Just yesterday she was kneeling before him on the same couch, gagging on his cock as Marci helped her deepthroat him. This promised to be a somewhat tamer experience.

After Andrea aligned with Brandon, Marci tapped Jeremy's phone to signal time. Danielle reached somewhat timidly towards Kevin, taking his semi-erect cock in a ring formed by her thumb and pointer fingers. She couldn't help but recall the one time she went geoduck hunting with her father, and the similarities between that rubbery mollusk and the monster she now held in front of her.

She looked at Kevin to see his reaction. He seemed awfully content, not only because some hot babe was jacking him off, but because, Danielle guessed, he knew who was in front of him. Reminding herself that this was a game, Danielle tried to mess with his confidence a bit. She gripped his dick with her full fist and pulled on it a bit roughly. Kevin's reaction was sharp and startled, but he didn't complain. Danielle started jerking him faster.

To her left, Danielle saw both Marci and Andrea lick the head of their respective dicks, providing some lubrication. That seemed against the rule, given that this was just supposed to be a hand job, but Danielle quickly decided that enforcing rules in a game like this kind of defeated the purpose. But before she could follow their lead, Kevin requested something else.

"Why don't you spit on that cock, baby?" he asked. "It's like you're trying to strip paint."

The other four laughed, but Danielle was not amused. She felt like Kevin not only exposed who was in front of him (Andrea and Marci wouldn't have had to be told to add some spit), but now Jeremy and Brandon could eliminate one of their girls from their guesses.

Still, knowing that at some point on this trip she would be subject to Kevin's aggressive style of fucking, she thought it best to placate him. She leaned forward so that her mouth was directly over his erection and eased a long wad of drool onto his shaft. His cock stiffened almost instantaneously as her hand began to glide up and down in a smoother motion.

"Good girl, that's it," he groaned.

If she was being true to herself, the saliva made the experience more enjoyable for her, as well. The cock felt better slick, and she actually was getting into it just as the timer went off. The girls retreated and formed a little huddle, asking the guys to wait a second before removing their blindfolds. After the shifted into new positions, the guys made their guesses.

"I had Danielle," Kevin said before the question could even be asked.

Danielle guffawed in mock disdain. "I wouldn't be so sure of that," she said. But her voice lacked confidence, and the whole room could sense it.

"I know I didn't have Danielle, but I don't know between the other two," said Brandon.

"The other two?" Andrea raised an eyebrow. "That's what we are to you now?"

"Oh, come on, you know what I mean. Who do you think you had, Jer?" Brandon asked.

"I'm not sure either," he answered. "I think I had Andrea."

"Then I'll guess Marci," said Brandon.

"Ha!" said Marci. "And you'd both be wrong."

Andrea chimed in, "Looks like Kevin and I have the early lead."

As the respective trios swapped places again, Kevin smirked at Danielle. As they passed, Kevin gave her a quick swat on the butt. "I'm coming for that ass, Danielle. I can taste it already." He licked his lips lasciviously. Danielle felt like she was constantly blushing, and this deepened her reddened hue.

"OK, round three, the guys play with our pussies using anything except their dicks," Marci stated matter-of-factly as if she were reciting the weather.

"Can we have this round last longer than a minute?" Andrea joked.

"The rules are one minute per round," Marci rebutted.

"I mean, one minute isn't that much time to get played with," Danielle countered to the surprise of the room.

"I'm up for adding a minute or two," said Brandon.

But Marci insisted. "No, we're sticking to a minute. This is all foreplay, after all. If you're that desperate to cum, you should want to get through the game quicker and pair up. Now put on your blindfolds!" Marci commanded in a playful manner.

Danielle blinded herself, but quickly felt a firm hand grab her wrist.

"Oh, OK," she said as she allowed herself to be led away from the couch. She wondered if one of the boys was going to secretly whisk her away to the bedroom for a quick one minute fuck. She would have liked that. Instead, her mystery squire brought her to the couch on the other side of the room. He sat down first, spread his legs, and then pulled her so that she was sitting between his legs with her back against his abdomen. She could tell that he was turned in such a way that his back was against the armrest, so that each of their left feet were on the floor and their right legs on the couch cushions.

Across the room, one of the guys said "go," and Danielle immediately felt a hand at her pussy. The man behind her placed his chin on her shoulder so that he could whisper in her ear.

"You fucking slut...look at how wet you are already...your cunt has already drenched my fingers and we're just getting started."

Danielle smiled wickedly and shifted in her seat, pushing herself firmer against the swirling fingers. The other hand cupped her right breast and pinched at her nipple.

"And your nipples are rock hard, too, slut...fuck, I love what a whore you've become on this trip...we're going to make up for so much wasted time the next couple days."

Danielle whimpered as he teased her clit, bringing her close to climax. She tried desperately to identify the voice, but it was nondescript, perhaps intentionally so, and hard to place.

"I can't wait to fuck you again, you little slut." The hushed tone flooded her ears but did not distract her from the fact that he said "again," which means that it must be either Jeremy or Brandon. Kevin had not fucked her yet, though she had sucked his dick the prior morning.

"I won't be so gentle next time....I'll have you crawling on the floor for me....begging me to shove my cock up your virgin asshole....you'll be my obedient little fuck toy by the end of the week."

Danielle was whimpering like a puppy as the nimble fingertips danced against her clit but always backed away before she could cum. Whoever this was knew what he was doing (which didn't narrow it down at all), but she was beginning to lean Brandon based on how gentlemanly Jeremy had been that week.

The buzzer sounded and the hands immediately left her body. The boy supported her by her waist and helped her stand, then led her back to the couch with Andrea and Marci. Her nude body, shining with near-orgasmic perspiration, was an sight to behold. Before she could sit, a firm spank came down on her right cheek, drawing out a sharp yelp from her startled mouth. He then spun her around and plopped her on the couch.

Ten seconds later, the girls were allowed to remove their blindfolds. The three boys stood in the middle of the room awaiting their guesses.

"I legitimately have no idea," said Andrea.

"Me neither," said Marci. "If you put a gun to my head I'd guess Jeremy, but I'm not sure."

"My guess would have been Brandon, so if neither of you are sure I'm going to go with that," said Danielle.

"OK, I'll stick with Jeremy, then," said Marci.

"Actually, I'm going to say I had Jeremy, too. I know that means one of us will be wrong, but I just don't think I had Kevin," said Andrea.

The boys all chuckled.

"Once again," said Jeremy, "Only Andrea is right."

"Fuck!" shouted Marci, suddenly taking the competition a bit more seriously than she had let on.

"Wait, so I had Kevin? How?" Danielle stuttered. "But..." She kept hearing "fuck you again" in her head. If Jeremy was with Andrea, it had to be Brandon with her.

Unless...

"Oh, did someone whisper some misleading sweet nothings in your ear, Danielle?" Kevin mocked.

"Oh, you bastard!" Danielle shouted, throwing a pillow at him playfully.

"So wait, none of you boys switched partners in round two?" Marci asked, collapsing back against the couch. "You're really fucking with us, aren't you."

"Well, it's a game, and you have the opportunity to fuck with us just as hard," Jeremy suggested.

The girls handed the blindfolds back to the boys and the group swapped places.

"OK, round four for the girls is tit fucking. Boys, why don't you start jerking off while we prepare," Marci said.

"Prepare?" Danielle asked. A couple scattered chuckles greeted her response.

"Yeah, babe. We have to lube up. Makes it more enjoyable for us and them," Andrea answered as she made her way to the kitchen. Returning with a bottle of olive oil, she instructed Danielle further. "Hold up your tits for me, baby girl."

Danielle had never incorporated any edible products in her sex acts before, but was willing to cross yet another boundary. Andrea poured a liberal dose of oil onto Danielle's breasts, and instructed her to spread it all around, especially in her cleavage.

Marci and Andrea took care of themselves as Danielle massaged and kneaded the oil into her soft and pliable breasts. She couldn't deny that it felt good, but she was also a bit concerned that it was going to create a huge mess on the couch. She found that there was more oil than necessary for her tits, and continued lower to rub it into her abdomen. She enjoyed the way her body sparkled in the living room light.

"This round is hardly fair, don't you think?" Andrea asked Marci. "I mean, it's going to be pretty easy for whoever has Danielle. Those things are fucking mammoth compared to ours?"

"It's all part of the game, babe. Just have fun!" Marci replied. "It's not like there are any real losers in this game. We all cum in the end."

Without consulting with Anrea or Marci, Danielle knelt in front of Jeremy this time. She figured Kevin would assume that she'd go back to him, but Jeremy was her favorite and she wanted to make sure she had a chance to be with him before the game ended...whenever that would be.

Wordlessly, Andrea got in front of Brandon and Marci took Kevin. Marci hit the timer and the round began.

Danielle nudged in closer to Jeremy, forcing his legs apart as her breasts up against his statuesque erection. He had stroked himself to attention, so it was easy for her to lean forward and envelop his manhood with her oiled tits. She shimmied forward, making sure he was completely enrapt. She could feel his balls against her sternum.

'Here goes nothing,' she thought.

She moved her breasts up and down the length of his shaft, and immediately heard sounds of approval coming from his grinning mouth. It was a wondrous sensation feeling the ridges of his cock, those bulging veins, carve through her soft, shimmering flesh. She pressed her tits together even harder now, wanting more of that sensation, and marveled at the precum that was already leaking out of the top of his cock.

She wanted to ask him if she was doing a good job, to seek his approval, but she didn't want to give herself away. She explored a different technique, moving one breast up and the other one down, and going back and forth this way like a seesaw. Looking up to Jeremy, she was pleased to see the grin growing in size.

From his gyrations on the couch, she began to think she might get him off. Checking the timer, she realized she still had thirty seconds, and made it her new mission in life to get Jeremy to cum before the conclusion of the round.

She really got into it, moving not only her breasts but her entire upper body. His tightening balls pressed against her stomach and slid up to her ribcage, so exaggerated was her motion. She moaned wantonly, letting him know how into this she was. She felt his cock swell between her breasts.

Looking down at the head, she noticed more precum oozing out, tempting her with its salty allure. Maintaining her breasts' hold on his cock, she lowered her head and touched her lips to hole, slurping away at his juices.

"Uh," he groaned, and Danielle eyed him to confirm that he must be very close. Not wanting to fail her personal goal, she lowered her head further, taking the top few inches of his dick into her mouth, all while continuing to pump the base of his cock with her tits.

That did the trick. An eruption of warm cum shot into her mouth, and she immediately backed off. As she continued to stroke him with her tit flesh, arc after arc of jizz shot into the air between them. The bit that had invaded her mouth leaked from the corners of her lips, where it mingled with one shot that had landed against her chin. More was on her neck and left shoulder, but most of it pooled in her cleavage as she slowed her rhythm. She couldn't believe how much cum he was able to muster.

To her right, Kevin, Brandon, Marci and Andrea began to chuckle. It started low and sporadic, but quickly became uproarious. Apparently, lost in her determination, Danielle failed to realize that the alarm had sounded. And Jeremy certainly wasn't going to stop her.

"Damn, girl!" Andrea exclaimed. "You're a mess!"

Marci, immediately to her right, wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "I'm so proud of you," she said with a tone that was oddly sincere.

Jeremy patted the top of her head. "That's a good girl, Danielle. That was excellent." His head collapsed into the back of the couch in exhaustion.

Danielle beamed with pride. She never would have believed, just three days ago, that she her response in this situation would be one of pride. She'd always had vanilla sex, in private, and never discussed it. Now, she was covered in a geyser of ejaculate, crusting at her lips and plastered over her chest, as four people looked on, and all she could do was smile. She felt like she belonged.

"Wait!" she shouted. "You guys removed your blindfolds. Did you already guess?"

"Yeah, babe," Marci said. "Everyone guessed correctly. Well, we didn't ask Jeremy, but we didn't think he'd be wrong about whose massive tits were cradling his cock."

"Guess I got a little carried away there," Danielle said.

"Just another sign of your maturity, babe," Marci replied. "OK, round three!"

Danielle stood and looked for a tissue to wipe some of the cum away, but Jeremy stopped her.

"I think you should leave it," he whispered. "Looks hot as fuck on you."

Danielle stared deep into his eyes, biting her lip and tasting her cum as she did. She nodded meekly and obediently.

"For the fifth round, we girls should probably be kneeling," Marci suggested, giving away what the act would likely be. "The guys get to put their dicks in our mouth for one minute. But we don't get to use our hands."

As if previously choreographed, the girls knelt in a circle facing outwards in the middle of the room and slid on the blindfolds.

"To make sure there's no cheating," Kevin suggested, "why don't you lovely ladies grab your elbows behind your back. That always makes for such a lovely pose, anyway."

None of the girls replied, but Danielle did as she was told. She could tell why this position was preferable for the boys. As she arched her back to accommodate her arms, it thrust her tits out proudly. Her cum-coated nipples jutted out into the room, aching to be played with. As one of the boys stepped towards her, the front of his thighs graced against them, sending a shiver through Danielle's entire body.

The timer started and a dick insistently pressed against her lips. Danielle opened wide and permitted the intrusion, feeling with her tongue for any clue of who might be in her mouth. At this point in the week, she'd had all three of the guy's taste on her tongue, but she couldn't say if there were memorable idiosyncrasies...at least none that she was capable of detecting with her tongue.

Her mystery partner formed her hair into a pony tail and pulled back, causing her to face upwards towards him. He seemed to go up on his toes and drill downward, trying to get more of his meat into her mouth. It pressed emphatically at her throat, demanding entrance. Danielle, remembering her training from yesterday, pushed out her tongue to maximize the amount of space in her mouth, and with a pop the cock entered her throat.

The room was filled with the sounds of grunts and groans as each of the boys upped the intensity. Having seen the way Jeremy exploded over Danielle, the other two wanted their turns to cum. Jeremy wanted to see if he could get off a second time in just a few minutes.

Danielle felt the bulbous head repeatedly thrust in and out of the entrance to her throat, allowing her only a fleeting opportunity to breathe after few seconds. The fist in her hair grew tighter, pulling at the base of her scalp. It was a pain that heightened her arousal. She wanted him to cum before the end of the round. His cum would be his approval of her.

But this cum would not arrive quite so easily. To her horror, the last time he thrust into her throat, his other hand pinched her nose shut. Ten seconds later, Danielle began to sputter, her convulsing neck muscles forcing themselves wider to catch the feintest whisper of oxygen. But that seemed to be the point. As he neck spasmed, it coaxed the cock in entirely new ways, and she soon earned his approval.

"Ffffff-," the guy above her said, before remembering not to reveal himself. He transitioned to a growl as he began to spurt directly down her throat.

Danielle, though wanting to remain obedient - a "good girl" - was seriously concerned she would pass out, so she unlatched her arms and pressed against his thighs. He took the hint and released her, exiting her mouth with a squelch. Some of his cum was already in her stomach as more of it erupted from his cock. A stiff rope of it landed right below her nose and dribbled into her mouth, which she dutifully lapped at with her tongue. Still more of it landed on her neck, shoulder and breasts, coalescing with Jeremy's.

The alarm sounded and the guys all backed away. When Danielle removed her blindfold, she looked to the other girls for any signs of cum, but found none. She rationalized that Jeremy couldn't have cum twice that quickly, and based on what she saw between Marci and Kevin last night, that only Kevin could have been so rough as to pinch her nose. Offering to go first, she confidently picked Kevin.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm also guessing Kevin," said Marci sultrily. "That cum tasted particularly familiar."

"And I'm going to put my ego on the line and guess Jeremy," said Andrea, "because I didn't get any cum, and I'd hate to think I can't get a guy off with a BJ anymore. Unless, of course, that guy had just cum."