Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle looked over to the guys, and from the way Brandon was leering at her, she knew instantly she had guessed wrong.

"Nice work, Andrea and Marci," Jeremy applauded. "Danielle, you're 0 for 3! But I suppose you are at a bit of a disadvantage given that it's your first time in the group. Don't worry, next year you'll be a seasoned pro."

Danielle loved that Jeremy was already inviting her back next year, and wanted to make light of the fact that she had yet to guess correctly. With the middle finger of her left hand, she scooped some of the cum off her tits and brought it to her mouth. Sucking it clean, she said, "I taste a little seasoned already."

The group loved that. This shy bookworm had blossomed right before their eyes, and was less and less inhibited every minute.

"OK," exclaimed Marci. "That's the end of round five. And now we get to do the bonus round!"

"I'm almost too nervous to ask..." Danielle said.

"Oh, babe, you're going to love it. Especially since you'll be the center of attention."

"What? Why?"

"Every five rounds, the person with the lowest score submits to all other players for one minute each. The players can take their turns individually, in pairs, or as a group...whatever their preference is."

Danielle gulped as the guys all eyed her like a piece of meat.

"There's no guessing. You won't be blindfolded. There are no points to be gained or lost. Just serve."

Danielle again reverted to her submissive form, nodding quietly and waiting for the other five to have their way with her. ­As excited as she was, she also felt exposed and vulnerable. She stood in the center of the room as the other five encircled her like she was their prey. As she shifted her feet, she felt the cool metal of the butt plug between her cheeks. Idly, she came to the terms with the fact that she was so comfortable with it she hadn't even registered its presence for a few hours.

The drying cum on her tits, neck and cheeks suddenly felt more prominent. It felt like when she allowed glue to dry on her fingers in grade school before peeling it off. If she could have seen herself like this a week ago, she would have been appalled, but now, she reveled in it.

Her body glistened from perspiration, amplified by the olive oil, providing a slick counterpoint to the tacky ejaculate. She felt hyper aware of every sensation impacting her at this moment. She wished it could never end.

With one swift motion, Kevin pulled her from behind, spun her around and bent her over the arm of the couch. Before she could think, he entered her and started pounding away at her juicy cunt.

"Normally I prefer a bit of romance, babe, but I've only got a minute," he joked.

Marci wasn't going to stand by. She jumped on the couch by Danielle's head, spread her legs and pulled Danielle's mouth against her pussy.

"Come on, baby girl. Just like yesterday in the shower," she purred.

Danielle had little choice in the matter. Marci scooted closer to her so that she could only avoid her with great effort, and she wasn't about to appear ungrateful. She planted her lips directly on to Marci's hood, exploring her taste and scent with alacrity. As with the day before, she managed to form a suction with her lips, as if she and Marci were one being.

Behind her, Kevin toyed with her plug.

"You think this is going to help prepare for when I fuck your ass, Danielle?" he challenged. "Fuck, I can't wait to take that tight hole. When I'm done with it, you wouldn't feel a baseball bat if it slid inside you."

Danielle got goosebumps all over her body as he turned up the intensity of the dirty talk. He noticed her horripilation and commented further.

"Oh, I see that excites you, Danielle. I'm glad to see it."

His hand caressed her ass before giving it a sharp spank. Danielle yelped into Marci's pussy, stimulating her futher.

"Oh, Kev, do that again! It send shock waves all the way into my pussy."

"Gladly," Kevin answered.

In quick succession, he slapped each of Danielle's cheeks hard. Danielle groaned deeply into Marci's pussy, her nose practically glued to her clit. With every minute movement from Danielle's lips, Marci experienced a wave of pleasure.

She continued to prod Kevin to spank Danielle, which he was all too happy to do for her. Danielle lost count of the number of spanks he administered, but only knew that with each thwack she came nearer to climax.

"That's time, guys," Andrea called out.

"Fuck!" shouted Marci. "I was so close!"

Kevin pulled out, leaving her flinching pussy grasping at the night air. "Good by me," he said. "Just means there will be an even bigger load for you later."

Danielle needed to be helped to her feet, so weary was she from the fucking, sucking and spanking. She felt like a sex doll as Brandon picked her up and steered her to the middle of the room. Jeremy was awaiting her on the floor, his cock held high and ready for her to sit on it. She snapped out of her haze when she realized it was Jeremy who was going to take her pussy next. She always wanted to go the extra mile for him.

With an assist from Andrea, she spread her legs on either side of him and squatted down, lowering herself to her knees as she formed a sheath around his obelisk. He filled her perfectly, just as the night before. She could hardly believe that she could accommodate his entire length, but her she was, his proud little slut.

Just as she started to ride him, Brandon emerged in front of her and offered his cock. She willingly accepted it, craning her neck to the right to take him between her lips. Just as she was finding her groove with Brandon, Andrea joined the fun.

Kneeling to the side of Danielle, Andrea put her right hand on Danielle's neck and began tracing a line down her spine with her fingernails. It gave Danielle shivers, and her goosebumps quickly returned. When Andrea's meandering fingers reached her tailbone, she turned her hand south and carved its way between her ass cheeks. The next second, it reached its target.

Danielle went wide-eyed as Andrea grasped the base of the plug and began to remove it.

"MMMMMMMPPPHHHHH," she gargled from around Brandon's thrusting cock. From wide open to clenched shut, Danielle's eyes reacted as the widest part of the plug stretched her sphincter to the extreme. She looked up at Brandon, who was staring back at her, clearly enjoying the sight of her red lips wrapped tightly around him.

Danielle felt like a deflating balloon as Andrea succeeded in removing the plug. She felt hollow inside without it, but Andrea didn't allow her to feel that way for long. Curling two fingers together, she slid them inside Danielle's tight hole started massaging her anal passage.

Now it was Andrea's turn to whisper in her ear.

"After you get a proper ass fucking, your next step is a good double penetration." Andrea paused to nibble at her ear lobe. "This is just a tiny sample of what you'll experience."

Andrea began thrusting in and out in time with Jeremy's pistoning cock. The sensation was more intense than anything Danielle had experienced this weekend, and her decreasing supply of oxygen caused by Brandon's plug of a cock only magnified her pleasure. She began rolling her hips emphatically, up and down, side to side, feeling Jeremy's manhood swivel inside of her. Andrea's prodding fingers were unrelenting, and her palm smacked against Danielle' ass as she drove into her.

"That's time!" Marci said. But Danielle took charge now.

"Mmm mmm," she shooked her head side to side and grabbed onto Brandon before he could back away. "I need to cum," she attempted to express. She continued riding Jeremy with all she had.

Marci was about to intercede, but Kevin stopped her. Instead, he grabbed the hair at the back of Danielle's head and pulled her off of Brandon's cock.

"If you want to cum, you need to beg for it, slut," he slithered.

"Please!!!!" Danielle nearly cried. "Please let me cum. I'm so close!"

Kevin prodded her further.

"No, slut. You're going to have to beg a little harder than that."

Danielle took a few seconds to catch her breath, then gave the pleading her best shot.

"Please, for the love of God! Will somebody take this slut and fuck her holes like the undeserving whore she is? All I need in the world right now is a good cum and I'll do anything to get it."

At that, Kevin's lips curled into his signature smirk. Maintaining his grip on her hair, he pulled her upward. Andrea pulled out of her ass and helped her to her feet, Jeremy's cock sliding out of her as she rose. Without a word, Kevin pulled her by her hair out of the room and down the hallway.

"Thank you, thank you," Danielle spewed as she careened down the hall on her tippytoes, easing the strain of the taut grasp on her hair.

"Hey, what about the game?" someone shouted from the living room.

"Fuck the game!" Kevin shouted. "I was winning, I'm claiming my prize.

He dragged Danielle into his room and threw her on the bed. She turned to him and spread her legs like the slut she was, eager and ready for whatever treatment he was going to give her.

.....to be continued.