Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers

She shot, and missed, the ping pong ball bouncing off the rim of the front cup and in the direction of Kevin. Brandon lowered her back into the water but didn't let go. At first, Danielle didn't even notice, so happy she was to be in his caress. Kevin, Andrea and Jeremy all shot before she realized they were still coupled. As Marci was lining up her shot, Danielle felt Brandon's fingers nimbly slide below the strings of her bikini. Her pussy gushed in response.

Brandon took his turn without releasing Danielle, and his successful attempt meant Danielle had to do yet another shot.

"Are you sure you haven't had enough?" Marci asked, for the first time expressing genuine concern for how drunk Danielle was getting.

"Pfff," Danielle mocked, knocking back another shot. What had it been? 6? 7? Not enough to make her forget that just yesterday she'd had sex with a guy hours after blowing his uncle in a dressing room.

Brandon handed her the ball, but before she shot, Kevin interjected.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help with this one, Danielle? I mean, you made it when I helped you, and missed when Brandon did."

Danielle hiccupped again, the smell and taste of tequila rising in her throat anew.

"Why don't you both help me? I'm starting to see twelve cups," she giggled.

Kevin drifted over to them and helped steady her. He pulled her left leg onto his knee and propped her up so that her top was once again above the water line. Brandon did the same with her right leg, pulled her legs apart and sat comfortably upon two sturdy knees. Danielle wrapped her left arm around Kevin again and lined up her shot. Both Kevin and Brandon put a hand on her inner thigh, under the pretense of "steadying her," but Danielle knew their true intentions.

Danielle moved her hand back and forth a couple times, lining up her shot. She was delirious. The tequila was influencing her. The hands on her thighs, holding her steady while pulling her legs apart, tantalized her. The fact that she was wearing next to nothing had her on edge. She wanted to make this shot, but more than that, she wanted to get fucked.

She let fly, and honestly couldn't tell if she made it or not. Kevin picked up the ball and tossed it aimlessly with his left hand, returning his attention to Danielle as quickly as he could. He began nibbling at her ear and kissing her neck. Brandon had slid his hand under the fabric of her bikini top and was teasing her nipples.

"Should we ditch this game?" he said into her right ear.

Danielle nodded.

"Let's go back to the cabin and fuck for the rest of the day," Kevin whispered in her left ear.

She grunted her consent.

Kevin slipped his fingers into her pussy and she groaned with desire. From the cautious girl who didn't want to walk to the lake in a revealing bikini, she'd become so overcome with lust that she'd happily fuck both of them right there on the beach.

"Brandon!" Marci yelled. It was his turn to shoot.

"Uh, I think we're going to head back to the cabin, guys," he said. "Danielle's had a bit much to drink and probably needs to lie down."

Marci smiled. She was half tempted to join the guys and tag team Danielle with them, but she knew Danielle would have her hands - and holes - full managing just the two of them.

"I'll come with you," said Andrea. "Brandon was too good of a shot. I'm feeling a bit woozy myself."

"OK, Marci and I will be here whenever you're ready to rejoin us," Jeremy said.

In the back of her mind, Danielle considered Jeremy's comment to be proof of what Marci had said the night before. She'd misinterpreted his "woe-is-me" commentary for romance, and he clearly didn't mind that the other two guys on this trip were about to fuck her brains out.

She stumbled as she emerged from the water, the shift in pressure and multiple shots having their effect on her equilibrium. But Brandon wrapped his arm around her and helped her up the path. Kevin took Andrea's hand and they followed behind, admiring Danielle's swaying ass. In her lust, she'd left the dress on the beach.

The quartet made their way back to the cabin, giggling like buffoons the entire way. They all knew what was about to happen. It was all they could do to not go at each other right there amongst the trees. Finally, they made their way to the deck and Brandon slid the door open for them, ushering Danielle inside.

Danielle turned as the others entered and was struck by the stares she was receiving. The tangible burst of testosterone and masculinity that closed in on her knocked her back a few feet. She put her forefinger between her teeth, biting it gently as Kevin and Brandon approached her from either side. Andrea slipped away to the bedroom for reasons unannounced.

Danielle retreated until her calves touched the couch cushions. The sensation of being trapped there only added to her excitement. As if they'd done this before, Kevin and Brandon flanked her an ensnared her in their grips. Kevin had his right arm around her back and his left hand mauling at her breast, while Brandon closed one hand around her throat and the other squeezed her ass.

Brandon turned her to him and kissed her deeply, their mouths attempting to devour each other. He explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue as his grip on her ass tightened. Kevin, meanwhile, had slipped the tiny triangle of fabric away from her left breast and was tweaking her nipple as he nibbled gently against her neck and shoulder.

"Let's get this off you, shall we?" he said. He was asking Danielle rhetorically while aligning intentions with Brandon. They each grabbed her bikini top by the thin strip of string between her breasts and yanked. The fabric fell away like dust in the wind, exposing Danielle's gorgeous tits to the predators.

Before she could react, they did the same to her bottoms, destroying the string at each hip and throwing it aimlessly away from them. Danielle groaned lustfully as she turned to kiss Kevin.

Now fully nude, Brandon returned his hand to her ass and slid his middle finger in up to the first knuckle. Kevin, without breaking their kiss, lowered his hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers. This moment of shock and pleasure caused Danielle to break her kiss and tilt her head back. This motion encouraged the boys, who in turn pushed their fingers deeper.

"Mmmm, my god!" she shouted. She raised herself onto her toes as the fingers prodded her upward. This elongated her calves and exaggerated the arch in her back, giving the appearance of an angel ascending into heaven. Which was appropriate, given the euphoria she was currently experiencing.

"In a few minutes," Kevin growled, "Brandon and I are going to have a cock in each of your holes. How does that make you feel, slut?"

"Ohhh, fuck," she cried. "Fuck, it makes me feel so slutty."

"Get your hands on our dicks, slut. You want these cocks nice and hard, don't you?"

He hadn't even finished the question before Danielle found each of their dicks with her hand. She lowered her heels and started stroking them as they continued to finger her. The feeling of their veined rockets against her soft palms and lithe fingers was such a turn on. She couldn't wait to feel them inside her.

"Now that we're nice and hard, it's time to get them all slippery," Kevin said. "On your knees, slut."

"Ohhh, yes sir," Danielle said as if on auto-response. She sank to her knees facing him and opened her mouth. She leaned forward, attempting to catch her target, but Kevin put a hand on her forehead.

"Uh uh," he said. "You want these dicks inside you so bad, you beg for it."

This wasn't something Danielle had done much of, but she gave it her best effort.

"Please, Kevin. Can I suck your dick?"

"Why do you want to suck my dick, slut?"

"I want to suck your dick to make it nice and wet so you can fuck me hard, baby," she practically cried, her mouth still seeking his swaying cock.

"Are you going to let me fuck your ass like the proper slut you are?" he asked, grabbing his dick and holding it still for her.

"Yes, daddy! Let me suck your dick so you can do whatever you want to me."

'Daddy? Why did I say that?' she asked herself. But there was no time to consider as Kevin plugged her mouth and started fucking her face.

Brandon ordered her to stroke him while she sucked Kevin, and she demonstrated great dexterity in order to do so. He placed his erection over her shoulder, where she grabbed it and continued to keep it hard. She used her left hand to grip the base of Kevin's cock, keeping it steady as she bounced her mouth over his head.

After a few minutes, they switched, with Danielle pivoting on her knees between them. She took Brandon's equally impressive dick in her mouth and got to work. Kevin, though, took a different approach to jerking him off. He grabbed both of Danielle's arms and pulled them behind her back. He extended them out straight and elevated them until they were shoulder height and parallel with the floor. This forced Danielle to lean forward a bit, causing Brandon's cock to plunge deeper.

Kevin held her hands together and placed his cock in them, holding her still as he fucked against her sprawled fingers. It was far from the best hand job he'd ever received, but the mental sensation of dominating her like this was all he needed to stay hard.

Danielle was slightly panicked as the pair of muscled beasts immobilized her. She was completely at their mercy, motionless as they thrust against her from both sides. The only part of her body that moved was her swinging tits, which jostled violently every time Brandon hit the back of her throat.

To her right, she sensed Andrea reenter the room and plop down on the couch.

"Oooh, baby, you look so sexy gagging on that cock," she said.

"Cackkkk, gug glug," Danielle stammered as Brandon's piston continued to plow away at her pride. A long strand of drool oozed past her lips and hung from her chin. Andrea sat forward on the couch, collected the saliva in her hand and started rubbing it over Danielle's tits. She instantly felt Danielle's nipples become rock hard.

"Oh, you like that, too, baby. Feel how hard your nipples are? I bet your pussy is leaking like a fire hydrant, too." She pinched Danielle's right nipple, causing it to stand at attention, and eliciting more grunts from around Brandon's thrusting cock.

Despite leaning forward with her arms cranked behind her back, Danielle did her best to make eye contact with Brandon, hoping that he would understand that she needed to take a breath. He looked back down on her, smiling at the image of her lips tightly sealed around the circumference of his base. A couple tears seeped from her eyes, not out of pain or sadness, but from the intensity of his fucking and her lack of oxygen. It somehow made her even sexier. He waited for her to turn red before withdrawing his cock.

Danielle fell forward to her hands and knees as she sucked her lungs full of air. But they weren't going to relent anytime soon.

"Come on, baby. Me next," Andrea said as she pulled Danielle between her legs. In this position, Danielle could see what Andrea had brought back from her bedroom. One half of a double-ended dildo was lodged in her pussy. Andrea had been using it to entertain herself while the guys throat-fucked Danielle.

Andrea slowly removed the dildo with a squelch, then handed it to Kevin. Danielle passively noticed how it was both floppy yet firm, nearly bending in half just from the weight of gravity. But her gaze was quickly steered back to the juicy clam between Andrea's legs. With a hand on the back of Danielle's head, Andrea pulled Danielle in tight.

"That's a good girl," she cooed. "Smear those juices across your lips." She rocked her hips side to side to emphasize the point. Danielle extended her tongue and opened wide, willingly accepting as much as Andrea could give her.

Meanwhile, Kevin knelt behind Danielle and lined up one side of the dildo with her cunt.

"You're like a fucking Slip 'N Slide, slut," he said as he pushed the head inside.

Danielle groaned as he easily managed to bury six inches inside her. The reverberations in her mouth as she responded to the dildo echoed in Andrea's pussy, and she swirled her hips faster in response.

Then, Kevin demonstrated the dexterity of the dildo. Bending it in half, he pushed the other end against her anus. It had been two days since he'd savaged her asshole, and that time off, coupled with the balm Andre had applied the morning prior, meant that she'd returned to her previous tightness. But even if it had been a vice, Kevin would have found a way to force it inside.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she anticipated the intrusion. It at first felt like an impossibility, but Kevin was insistent. Danielle tried to back away from Andrea to request that he go slower, but Andrea sat forward and held her head tight. Instead, Danielle reached her left arm back to pull herself open for him, hoping that this would at least ease the entry.

Kevin smiled, loving the way she was assisting in her own anal violation. He twisted the dildo a bit, adding some torque to the pressure, and the head popped inside.

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" Danielle screamed into Andrea's pussy. But Andrea continued to hold her fast.

With the head inside, the next few inches slid in easily, and Kevin found himself manipulating the u-shaped handle with several inches buried inside both of her holes. Danielle had experienced anal enough this week that it no longer hurt her, but she still felt tremendous pressure.

At first, Kevin pulled both ends in and out at the same time, and Danielle rocked her hips backwards to meet his thrust. The sensation was overwhelming, and she had a mini orgasm right then, her mouth still sealed around Andrea's lips.

Then, Kevin alternated his technique, pulling one end out while pushing the other in, and vice versa. This different but equally stimulating sensation took Danielle by surprise, and she whimpered her way through another rippling orgasm.

"You think she's loose enough yet, baby?" Andrea asked Kevin over top of her.

"If she's not by now, she never will be," Kevin said. He placed a hand on her ass to keep her still as he slowly withdrew both sides of the dildo at once.

"Ooooohhhhhmmgodddd," she blubbered as both tunnels were vacated. She felt empty without them.

Andrea grabbed ahold of her by the cheeks and pulled her face up to her own. She attacked Danielle's mouth with her own, taking in as much as she could taste. Their lips sucked at each other's tongues, grasping for whatever flavor they could find. Danielle tasted of tequila, pussy and dick, which drove Andrea wild. After a few seconds, they had swapped enough spit that they both tasted that way, and they continued kissing as if their lives depended on it.

"That's super romantic, ladies," Brandon joked as he watched the porno-level display, "But don't forget about us."

Andrea released Danielle, who reluctantly sat back on her heels, still licking her lips. Brandon turned her head towards him and fed her his cock, which she sucked on with equal alacrity. Kevin offered his to Andrea, who worked diligently to bring him back to full staff.

"Work that cock, babe," he said. "It's going to need to be hard as steel to fuck Danielle's ass."

This round of blow jobs didn't last nearly as long as the last one, with both guys ready for the main attraction. Brandon sat down on the floor in front of Danielle, then laid back.

"Hop on, baby. I know you want this dick in your sloppy cunt."

Danielle let out a sound that was part affirmation, part lust. She put her hands on his chest and swung her leg over, aligning her perfectly with his throbbing erection. She felt the tip at her inner folds, and was able to maneuver herself down without the use of her hands. Brandon laid his head back against the rug, loving the sensation of her wet, warm pussy enveloping him.

Cupping her ass, he encouraged her to bounce. She obliged, but not as quickly as he wanted, so he resorted to a couple quick spanks, two on each cheek.

"Ah!" Danielle yelped in surprise and excitement. The stinging only drove more electricity to her clit. She bounced faster, rising off of his chest so that she was perpendicular to him. She bounced as high on his dick as she could without risking him falling out entirely. She cupped her boob so they wouldn't bounce around, but he had a different idea.

"Put your hands in your hair, baby. I'll take care of your tits."

At this point, Danielle never objected to any command. She threw her hands to her scalp and lifted her hair off her neck and upper back, providing a refreshing splash of fresh air. Brandon held each breast in his hands and squeezed firmly, marveling at the way they spilled out from between his fingers.

"This are some world class tits, babe," he said. He deftly slid his hands so that her nipples were between his forefinger and thumb, and he pinched those fingers together to stimulate her from both sides.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop," she cried.

But Brandon stopped.

"Say please," he insisted.

Danielle grunted, not wanting to have to play these mind games, but relenting because she knew it would be worth it in the end.

"Please, baby, don't stop pinching my nipples. I'm so close!"

Brandon resumed his grip, and immediately observed the increased pace she used to fuck him with her nipples being clamped.

Kevin, while receiving excellent head from Andrea, had been watching Danielle's tempting ass rise and fall on Brandon's cock. At certain intervals, when her back was bent at a particular angle, her cheeks spread enough for him to get a glimpse of her puckered asshole. He could wait no longer.

Stepping back from Andrea, he knelt behind Danielle and put her hands on her shoulders. Danielle was unaware of his presence until his touch, so lost was she in the joy of riding Brandon. As Kevin pushed her lower, she knew what was going to happen. She was equal parts excited and nervous. She'd already had Kevin's monster in her ass that week, but at the time her pussy was unencumbered. Now, she had an equally large cock in her cunt, and she wasn't sure that she could fit them both. The double-sided dildo was both narrower and shorter than these two cocks combined.

Still, she was grateful they'd use the rubber cocks to loosen her up. Kevin managed to get inside her with relative ease.

"Hold still a second," he said to both of them.

Danielle's chest was flat against Brandon, her face buried in the crux of his neck. She breathed heavily, her lower back rising and falling quickly as Kevin pushed deeper. Once he was comfortably lodged inside, he scooted his knees forward a bit, then followed with his hips.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod" Danielle whimpered as she became more impossibly full of cock than she'd ever been before. Her eyes alternated between wide open in shock and pinched shut in intensity. Brandon reached around her to grab her shoulders. Slowly, he pulled her back towards the two cocks that had found purchase inside her. It reminded her of Marci's advice with the plug, that pushing back against it can actually make it easier.

She took over from there, pushing her hips down and back. This took Kevin by surprise, who fell forward and got his last few inches in all at once. He sat back on his heels for a second, allowing himself time to grow accustomed to her tightness. He leered down at her split cheeks, framing his massive cock, and her tight sphincter flinching as it massaged him. It was a thing of fucking beauty.

Looking up her back, he noticed Brandon looking at him from beside Danielle's head. He had a shit-eating grin, as if they had accomplished something they never thought they would have.

"Fuck man, we did it," he said.

abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers