Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin' A right we did," Kevin replied. They exchanged a high five over Danielle's back. "Let's go, slut. Ride these cocks," he continued.

Danielle hung her head low as she raised her torso off of Brandon's. She was already exhausted from what she'd been put through, but she knew her work wasn't done. With her hair draped around her face, she glided up and down a few inches, feeling both cocks extract and reemerge inside of her.

Her mind was aswirl with emotion and bewilderment. The tequila had left its mark. The mélange of flavors and textures in her mouth and lips served as a constant reminder of everything she'd already done that day. She hadn't been able to forget that just yesterday she'd fucked Jeremy and sucked his uncle...unknowingly, at least, but still. The entire week had been a slurry of sexual enlightenment, and she knew she'd leave here a changed woman.

And none of that referenced her current experience, getting double penetrated for the very first time. Little did she know, it was only going to get more intense.

She noticed a shadow to her right, and raised her gaze to see Andrea standing above her. She'd reinserted the dildo in her pussy, with half of it extended towards Danielle in Andrea's left hand.

"Come on, baby. Give it a taste. I promise you'll love it."

Danielle didn't need to be told twice. If it tasted like Andrea's kiss, she would love it. She craned her neck to accept it into her mouth, at which point Andrea moved her hand to the back of Danielle's head to pull her tighter. At this point, Danielle couldn't say what exactly it tasted like beyond it tasting like sex.

"Yeah, that's a good girl," Andrea said. "That's the side that was in your ass, slut. Suck it clean like a good whore."

Here, it was the guys who grunted their approval of Andrea's dirty talk. They loved when a woman got in on their domination of another woman. Having this neophyte so completely stuffed full of phallus was driving the crazy.

Danielle, for her part, never felt dirtier. She did her best to bob her head on the cock, though doing so while she was getting pounded and mauled from all directions proved difficult. Still, she could see Andrea's eyes clenching in pleasure as her miniscule gyrations clearly had greater impacts on Andrea's clit. For all the enlightenment she'd received this weekend, she was happy to make the effort.

The guys continued to thrust in and out of her tight little holes with as much effort as they could give, but even these Division I athletes were growing tired. They'd had their share of tequila, too, after all, and even if they'd anticipated being able to go all day, their sexual stamina was outlasting their physical stamina.

Kevin ground to a halt, bottoming out in her ass and grabbing her waist while he caught his breath. Sweat dripped from his brow onto her lower back. Danielle shifted her eyes in his direction to see what he was up to, though she could only see so much with her mouth still impaled on Andrea's rubber cock.

"You OK, dude?" Brandon asked from below.

"Fuck, yeah, I just think I had too much to drink. I'm feeling a bit woozy."

"Well, let's switch it up. You've been doing all the work," Brandon reassured him.

Kevin pulled out of Danielle's ass, leaving her vacant once again. With his hands, Brandon guided Danielle off him before raising himself to his feet.

"Come on, slut," he said, grabbing her by the hair and steering her towards the arm of the couch. "Climb up here."

He positioned Danielle with one leg over each side of the arm rest, lying face down with her head hanging over the back. Her gushing pussy was pressed right against the edge of the arm rest, her clit rubbing against the fabric. Her asshole, ravaged but responsive, winked at him enticingly.

"You ready to keep going, slut? You want these cocks?"

Danielle could only nod her head in reply.

"Show us you want them, baby. Rub your clit for us. Tempt us to come finish the job."

Danielle groaned again, maneuvering her left hand between her legs. She found her clit and started stroking, while using two fingers to splay herself open to him. She wiggled her ass towards him, urging him to stick his dick back inside her. She honestly didn't care which hole he used.

"Why don't you head around back of the couch and take her mouth, bro," Brandon suggested to Kevin. "I'm finally gonna get in that ass."

Kevin walked around the couch, still feeling a bit hazy but confident that he could at least stand still while Danielle sucked him off. He grabbed her hair and pushed insistently at her mouth. She opened to accept him.

"I'm a bit beat, babe, so you're going to have to do the work this time. I can't fuck your mouth like you like."

Danielle never really considered face fucking to be something she enjoyed, so much as something she tolerated in the name of giving pleasure to someone. But she never minded giving head, so she was actually pleased to be able to control her own motions for now. She propped herself up slightly with her right hand on the back of the couch, giving herself a bit more space to manipulate her mouth. She did this while her left hand continued to tease her pussy.

Brandon gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, making his target strikingly clear. He wasted no time in filling her ass with half of his cock.

Danielle mewed from around the cock in her mouth. Brandon's pumping not only stimulated her g-spot, but ground her clit into the soft fabric of the couch. It was providing the perfect amount of friction, and she could sense her fourth orgasm rapidly approaching.

Beside her, Andrea sat on the couch and started playing with Danielle's left breast. Her right was out of reach on the other side of the arm rest. Andrea kneaded Danielle's tit, massaging around her areola until her nipple stood at attention. Once hard, Andrea ensnared it between two fingers and squeezed as hard as she could.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!" Danielle responded. Her nipples had always been her most sensitive and triggering erogenous zone, a fact that she had managed to keep to herself until this week. Not even the quiet guys she'd bedded since college had been bold enough to ask, or too blind to see her response when they touched her there. Now, it was like the whole world knew and was excited to take advantage.

Andrea had learned that she couldn't squeeze too hard. Both she and Marci had tried several times since they arrived, and the harder they pinched the harder Danielle came. Which wasn't to say that it didn't hurt, but something in Danielle's psyche resulted in that intense pain resulting in intense pleasure.

Now, as Andrea pinched her nipple and Brandon thudded against her ass, she continued to finger her clit and bring herself closer to orgasm. Tears were streaming down her face once again, both from the pain in her nipple and the oppressive weight of everything that was happening to her in that moment. She gave a meager effort on Kevin's cock, but he didn't seem to mind. He had steadied himself against the back of the couch, seemingly because he was about to tip over. Danielle was stunned he was able to stay hard.

"I'm close," he mumbled. "Look me in the eyes."

Danielle, unable to crane her neck any further, rolled her eyes upwards and caught his glare. Despite the tears, she looked beautiful. She was an eager, willing, insatiable and submissive goddess. It took only to look into her eyes to get Kevin off.

He let go of the couch to grab her hair and pulled his cock from her mouth. He didn't even need to stroke it, instead shooting ropes of cum aimlessly towards her upturned visage. "Open your mouth, and keep your eyes on me," he slurred, as if on auto control. This was how he typically addressed women during sex, and even in his drunken state he could recite it by rote.

"Fuck, baby! Give her that salty load!" Andrea encouraged from beside Danielle. "Take that cum, slut!" she giggled as she started spanking Danielle's ass. "Take it all!"

Kevin doused her in cum. His cock was spraying like an unmanned hose, dumping streaks across her forehead, the bridge of her nose, and cheeks. A few shots entered her obediently open mouth, before the final two landed just above her eye, forming a bridge across her lashes down towards her lips. Dizzy now, he released her hair and fell against the couch.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, too!" Brandon grunted. He pulled out of her ass and painted her back with his jizz. He had withheld for so long that it blasted like a cannon, arching over her back and landing on her shoulder blades. He hit all areas of her spine, before the last couple dribbles drooped out of his cock and pooled at her tailbone.

Kevin collapsed next to Andrea on the couch, while Brandon backed away and sat on the opposite couch, stroking his cock idly as he came down from his high. Andrea noticed Danielle was still playing with her clit, suggesting she hadn't quite finished.

"You need some help, baby girl?" she asked.

"Mmm Hmm," Danielle replied with a nod.

"Scooch back a little, baby," Andrea soothed.

Danielle scooted back so that her pussy was further off the arm rest. Andrea got off the couch and sat between Danielle's legs, positioning herself at such an angle that she could look up and make contact with her splayed pussy with her mouth. Danielle welcomed the wetness of Andrea's tongue, and swayed her hips side to side in response. Andrea then took the dildo and pushed it into Danielle's pussy.

"Yesssss, baby," Danielle hissed. "Fuck me with that cock."

Andrea showed great strength and ability in pumping the cock vigorously with her hand while her back was arced at such an obtuse angle. But she'd enjoyed squiring Danielle through her week of sexual exploration, and she wanted to give it all to make sure she continued to enjoy herself.

The rubber cock was just what Danielle needed. Between Andrea's energetic pumping, Andrea's tongue and her own fingers still stimulating her clit, Danielle came yet again. It wasn't the biggest orgasm of the week - that was the one Kevin had given her during her first anal where she literally passed out at the end - but it was still very pleasant, especially stacked on top of her three prior this session. Her hips stopped grinding and her head collapsed against the back of the couch.

When she started to shift towards a sitting position, Andrea stopped her.

"Hold on, babe. You can't sit on the couch right now."

"Why?" Danielle asked. The seven tequila shots were showing their impact now.

"Because you've got jizz fucking everywhere. We want to get invited back here again, remember? Don't stain the furniture!"

Danielle noticed that Andrea seemed to have her wits about her. She must be better at holding her alcohol, she thought. The boys chuckled at Andrea's commentary.

"Here, let's get you to the shower."

Andrea helped Danielle to her feet. Danielle draped an arm over Andrea's shoulder, and allowed herself to be escorted towards the bathroom. She hiccupped again, and identified haunting helix of flavors on her breath, each one providing their own memory of the morning. Tequila was dominant, but she could taste Andrea's juices, Kevin's cum and her own ass as well.

Andrea seated her on the toilet and turned the water on, allowing it to regulate before helping her into the shower. Before she closed the curtain, she whispered in Danielle's ear, "See. I told you you'd have fun if you wore that bikini."