All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 01'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Alan DAlan Dover 18 years ago
Great story!

Great Story! I really liked the way you made the threesome come together; it was very believable and emotionally consistent. I also liked that they were aware that this could have unplanned consequences ("what bridges we still have left to cross and which ones we've burned")

With a tilte including CH. 01 and all those clues, - I am looking forward to the rest.....

caprinecaprineover 18 years ago
Ditto!

I second the comment. Very well done!

Revrnd09Revrnd09over 18 years ago
Great job! Keep going.

Wonderful story! Very well written and good flow. Keep going, we want to read more of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was amazing

Keep going. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great start!

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking for more

Very erotic, but i think you should add asslicking (a lot)between girls.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

I like where this is going...the relationship between the two girls is very interesting...what a lucky guy! I can't wait to see where it goes.

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
Happiest Place in the World?

Indeed! He is one lucky guy, and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So hot!

Great story! You write very well, and I love the playful tone and the balanced mixture of foreplay, oral, and intercourse. If there is room for improvement, it is only that the story had perhaps too MANY climaxes and not enough tease/buildup. But this one is defintely going on my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

You are an incredible writer. If you are not doing so already, this talent will take you very far. Please persue it further, so I will continue to have somthing to read that I fully enjoy.

divergirlxoxodivergirlxoxoalmost 18 years ago
Nice work

I loved that the women were curvy - always nice! Hmm, the story was believable, the dialogue flowed well, I found a few gramatical and spelling errors but not enough to take away from the plot. My only suggestion is to be more descriptive about the sex scenes and try to be more creative with analogies and similies. The main character was very charming. I will definitely read your other stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Printed your spring break. My wife got so hot reading it on the beach, one touch and she was over the top... HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So freaking hot.

5 stars for this and 6 i could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exceptional

This series of stories is very well written, has good character development and a compelling story line. Bravo!!!

VladimirNogairVladimirNogairabout 11 years ago

I love the quote about massage. I feel the same way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot damn!

Loving this. Cannot wait to dive into chapter 2. Next time I visit Anaheim, I might just have to find out if the Haunted Mansion Rider club exists! Can't decide which girl I like better for our guy. Perhaps both will just have to always be available for him. And Katie and Carl and soon to find themselves involved, I love the clues you set up for us.

Until ch. 02,

Scarlet Butler ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love the start

interplay and sex is so hot; even see the possibility that Carl is on his wat out & tht Katie is curious.

My only concern; I still don't know the lead guys name, and I've gone back and forth a few times to find it!!

OMG but I'm so jealous and wish that that was me with the 2 girls, sighs

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HMMMMMMMM

VERY INTENSE I REALLY THINK MELINDA WANTS MORE THAN A FUCK BUDDY BUT LEAH THE WAY THEY MADE LOVE AND THE FEELINGS THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER TELLS ME SHE HAS THE INSIDE TRACK AND I THINK THAT MELINDA KNOWS IT. KATIE I AM NOT SURE OF BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND(CARL) AND HER SQUEEZING ON THE OTHERS GUY THEIGH HE SEEMS TO BE ON HIS WAY OUT. 5 STARS GOOD SO FAR. I USUALLY DONT READ THE GROUP SEX STORIES.

RON TEXAS------cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heyy

I've always loved this series and i always come back to it for a f=beautiful and heartfelt read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't believe my low rating...it's my mistake

I meant to highlight 5 stars, going left to right. I now know better. It's a helluva good tale. Can't wait to read the next.

Mike Anonymous

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

So fucking hot!! I can't wait to read the other chapters! Five plus stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

This first chapter has been awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES