All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 01'

by BigMatt83

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

so i am guessing we missed part of the story or do you expect us to know they all just agreed to fuck right then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So we are supposed to fill in the gaps. Like when the sisters started having a thing for themselves, how long they have wanted to do their brother. You know, normal shit that's in most stories that builds up to the climax.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 12 years ago
Not So Wonderful!

There was no character development and no explanation of how their attraction developed. Dialogue like "I am hungry" is awful. Nobody talks like that. Dialogue should follow the norms of spoken English, not the conventions of written English. You should try re-writing this story and you should get an editor.

photoman001photoman001about 12 years ago
Rubbish

I agree with the other comments. Poor dialogue and story. We get back ground on their days activity and even what they have for dinner but not much on the characters. So Nickie and Matt are siblings but where does Kaylee fit in? There is nothing to indicate who she is to either of them. Half a story at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Stars

"...the girls changed into someone a little more appropriate for dinner." Really?

And since when did "a lot" become one word?

Awful dialogue, etc, as already noted by others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous