Spring Break Ch. 01: Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a while she carefully got up and sneaked into the room where the cot was to put the baby down. As she walked away, she said I must undress while I waited for her. When she returned, she too was stark naked and detoured into the bathroom to wipe her breasts. When done she approached me and pressed her boobs onto my chest while giving me a sensual kiss. I could feel drops of milk trickling down my chest that gave me a boner.

"All the while I wanted to have a taste of her breastmilk again. Shit man, it is not something you'll get every time you get laid. It seemed as if she understood the novelty of it and offered her breast to me and said that she hoped that the baby left some for me.

"I hoped so too and pounced on the breast as soon as she offered it. I could get a sip of milk, but it was not as free flowing as the previous time. I actually liked it better that way. I could play around with the nipple much longer before I needed to swallow. And the bonus was that the flow reduced with every mouthful, so the play time just got longer and longer.

I looked up at the Juliette, who smiled at me. She said something like 'Hey baby, it seems as if your little sister was nice and spared you some.'

I felt sort off conflicted, not impressed to be called a baby, but if it meant that I could drink from her breast again then I would be the last to object. I released her tit to drink from the other one, but she stopped me. She went to the Lazyboy, taking me along with her.

"She shifted her hips to the edge of the chair and spread her legs invitingly wide. I didn't waste time and wanted to eat her straight away, but she stopped me. She said that she could tell from the previous time that I didn't have lots of experience eating pussy and that she wanted to help me to be good at it because she needed a good eating.

"That morning I got a master class in pussy eating from her, what to do and what to avoid. She included techniques with a dildo and vibrator and even an anal plug. I made her real wet, like gooey wet. You know, stringy wet, almost like egg white. I made her cum twice before she sucked me off. Those master classes have served me well ever since.

'We talked after that while we just stroked each other's bodies lightly. It was then that she told me about the boat and her husband taking chicks for a ride on the boat. I sucked her breasts for a while and when she got me stiff again, she took me to the bedroom and got onto the bed on all fours, offering herself for doggy style sex.

I wanted to shove my dick in straight away, but she said I must first eat her again and she will tell me when I can screw her from behind. Boy oh boy, her firm bum cheeks that framed her pussy was a beautiful sight and I start playing and eating. I got some lube and squirted some into the top of her bum cleavage to flow down her crack in order to work her anus as well.

"I could feel that my nut sack was filling up by the time that she said she was ready for me. She guided me in, and I buried my dick deep inside her straight away. She started to play with her clit, and I gripped her hips and started screwing her. It didn't take me long to explode. I kept pumping until I was limp. By that time some man juice had already escaped from her pussy and flowed down her legs and onto the duvet. It only got worse when I finally pulled out.

"She ordered me to lay on the bed and she straddled my head so I could eat from her cum filled pussy. After I made her cum, she moved her hips back and offered her breasts for me. By this time, I was rock hard again and my glans was softly touching her inner leg area. I was as horny as could be.

"I just started to suck milk again when her phone started to ring. It was her parents who said they were on their way to see their granddaughter. We just had time to get dressed and got the messed-up duvet cover in the washing machine before they called her to open the gate.

"Before I left, I told her I need to socialize more with the group I was with and would not be there on Thursday. She then said that she was planning a surprise for me on Friday so I must rest in order to give her a good supply of cum.

"I actually saw her parents. I almost ran right into them and nearly got caught. They had the car already parked and were searching for something in the car when I cleared the staircase and slipped around the corner.

"I rushed off to the beach and washed myself in the waves. I was still horny and headed towards the main beach. I soon realized that, even if I did chat up a chick, that I may not score a lay and I needed another release. So, I bought myself a Playboy at the stationary shop and went home to jerk myself off.

"The next day I went with the other two guys to the main beach. Juliette was standing on her balcony in her skimpy white bikini and the baby playing at her feet. My mates saw her too and said that she's hot and they would like to fuck that hot mother. They started to wave. I said nothing and also waved. She waved back and shook her boobs to the delight of the other two.

"We picked up three chicks on the beach, which is another story, and I spent the day until midnight with them.

"Friday was set aside for a scenic drive, but I faked a back pain so that I could go to Juliette again. I told the group that I just needed some rest and that I'd buy something at the pharmacy if the pain persisted. I assured them that I should be fine on my own and would rather stay than spoil their ride. I added that I would also need a good rest before our return trip back to Bloemfontein on the Saturday.

"I checked in early on Juliette, but she was in her orange bikini. When I checked two hours later, the coast was clear, and I went inside.

"I froze as I entered. She had a classy dress on with a slit right up to the thigh. It also had a very low neckline that did justice to her tempting cleavage. She said that she wanted to teach me how to kiss before I could take her. She said if I remember the five 'P's of kissing, then I should be fine.

"After she explained the P's, she ordered me to sit on the couch, turned on some music and started a strip dance."

"Wait a bit pal, you can't keep the secret of kissing to yourself. Tell me so that I can also use it." Dirk seemed interested on improving his kissing skills.

Steve's mind raced to recall all the P's. "Right let me see, the first 'P' stands for 'Prepare'. Prepare your mouth for the kiss. Get your breath fresh, your lips soft and so on. No-one likes to kiss hard cracked lips and a suggestive lick over your lips will soften your lips and prepare the mood. The second P stands for 'Pick', pick the place and pick the moment. You don't want to rush in with the kiss if she isn't ready or the place is not suitable. The mood and place must be intimate.

"The third P stands for 'perform', so you perform the kiss. And again, you shouldn't rush in and give her this deep wet kiss. Look her in the eyes and move in slowly once your eyes meet. Start tentative, just brushing lips, and allow her to flee gracefully if she wants to. Follow it up with another short peck, maybe give her lips a quick swipe with your tongue or a tug with your lips. This is your chance to build up tension, to make her yearn for more and to create momentum until you are fully into a deep wet tongue-wrestling kiss.

"The next P stands for probe, probe for her private parts. You can slowly start to explore her breasts and later even her pussy, if the woman's counterpart of the fourth P, 'Protect', doesn't come into play. The woman may want to protect her assets, so you should allow her to do that gracefully, so she doesn't have to fight or flee. If she allows you to probe her assets, then you may be in for something much more than a hot kiss.

"The last P stands for practice, keep on doing it, and learn the signs of encouragement and the signs of hesitation. It is better to delay you kissing attempt and to score later than to force yourself onto her to the point where she flees, and you lose her forever."

"This sounds hot!" Dirk was thankful for the nice lecture on kissing, in his mind he could see how he would kiss Ingrid when the two of them are alone at home.

"Well, she started her strip tease and taking my clothes off as well. She would tempt me by sitting and grinding on my lap or plugging her leaking breasts into my mouth for a few seconds before hiding them again. Throughout she would say stuff like she wants me to cum deep and hard in her or that she needs me to eat her pussy out.

"By the time we were both naked, I was rock hard and ready to explode. She led me to the bedroom and got onto the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs wide so I could eat her to see if I could remember what she taught me the other day and make her cum.

"I, on the other hand, wanted to be inside. But I realized if I am over-anxious, then she wouldn't cum, and I would not get to go inside. I did well because I had eaten the pussies of all three the girls from the previous day, who all wanted a round with me after I gave the first one a screaming climax. I almost came myself when Juliette exploded from sheer relief and hoped that she wouldn't torture me with another request.

"She told me that I should take her missionary. She helped me inside and said I must take it slow. I tried but before I knew it, she slapped me on the bum and told me to slow down. I came on the third slap and enjoyed the slow, forceful thrusts into her. My semen drained into her in a long, sustained stream overfilling her womb.

"She instructed me to remain inside until I came a second time. I had to continue to slowly drive into her. She started to roll her hips and gave me the occasional vaginal squeeze. I also used the opportunity to review some of the kissing instructions and nibbled on her lips. It felt as if I could remain stiff all day and enjoy her for as long as I wanted to. The wet schlipp, schlopp sound of me working into her was about all I could hear. But before I knew it, I was edging closer to another orgasm and started to drive frantically into her. This time I erupted in blasts for another massive release.

When I was done, I tried to roll off her, but she locked her legs around my hips, trapping my softening rod inside her. She retrieved a small jewellery box from under her pillow and took the necklace from it. Then she fixed the ends behind my neck.

"She said the necklace is made of gold because I was pure gold to her. It was so I could remember her for the rest of my life. Only then did she release me. The baby started to cry, and she asked me to bring the baby to her so she could feed her."

The 20 km sign for the one stop flashes past them. Steve remarked that his timing was excellent because his story was almost over.

Dirk agreed. "Perfect timing, and I must stretch my legs. You just have enough time to tell how you had to run away for her husband!"

"You're almost spot on. I emptied her breasts after the baby had her fill. I was still enjoying the trickle from her breasts when she froze. She said something like 'Shit, the wind, can you hear the wind?' And sure enough, I could hear the wind. She said her husband would return from his boat ride and may come in for a change of clothing or play the role of loyal husband and bring her lunch. She looked through the window towards the harbour and said he was indeed coming in to moor the boat. She gave him about half an hour before she expected him to walk in.

"The bedroom smelled like sex, and we frantically cleaned up and put the soiled linen in the washing machine. I got dressed and the baby started crying again. It turned out that the baby had a stinker, which overwhelmed the scent of sex in the room. She gave me a final kiss and said she would leave the nappy in the room to hide the smell of our sex that lingered in the room. He would be in and out before he could smell anything. I left in a hurry to enjoy the beach on my own and saw a car entering the main gate just as I rounded the unit's corner. It was a big, muscled guy like you, just bigger, and I knew I didn't want him to find out that I had sex with his wife. I was glad that we would be leaving Plett the next day.

"I rushed to the gate at the beach entrance and headed towards the main beach. I was in Plett after all with the nicest waves and the hottest chicks in the country and I have not seen a lot of them. And that my friend is the complete story of my sexual encounters with a MILF!"

"Did the others ever find out?"

"Yea, on our drive back home I told them the whole story, in less detail of course. I could tell that the other two guys who saw her on the Thursday were pissed off with me, but that was their problem. And the girl who gave me the massage on the first night paid me a visit a week later to evaluate my kissing and pussy eating skills."

Dirk took the off-ramp for the one stop and pulled in next to a fuel pump and looked at the odometer. "Well over three hundred kilometres. Your story did make the road fly by."

****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favourites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.