Community Braai

Story Info
Amanda never cheated, until Mandla offered his help.
889 words
3.87
21.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAGS: Big Black Cock, Black man, Creampie, First time, Interracial, Street Braai, South Africa; Submission, White woman

Local words:

- Braai: Traditional South African activity, similar to BBQ.

- Boerewors: Farmers' sausage, a traditional South African variety of sausage which is often braaied.

- Boerewors roll: A hot dog using boerewors as sausage, often complemented with a tomato relish.

- Mandla: isiXhosa name for a man, meaning 'strong' or 'powerful'.

Disclaimer: The characters, involved in this story are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript on short notice and gave it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

A car with a young lady inside left Mandla's house early morning. Amanda smiled knowingly, as this was not the first time this happened. The rumor about black men and large dicks must be true! An image of her pussy being filled, by a big, black cock, flashed through her mind. She laughed it off because she's happily married to Wayne, and doesn't need another cock.

Amanda was on her way to the shop for ingredients for boerewors rolls and refreshments, for the community braai. The ten households of the short cul-de-sac, arranged gated access to improve their security and attend quarterly to the small garden at the entrance, combining it with a street-braai to build up social bonds. Since Wayne and Amanda's house was closest to the gate, they usually buy the communal groceries.

The neighbors were already working at the gate when Amanda returned. Mandla, being the only black person in the group and a few inches taller than the rest, stood out like a sore thumb; his shirtless, muscled torso glimmering in the sun. Butterflies fluttered in her tummy when thoughts of big, black cocks flashed through her mind.

Mandla moved in shortly after the previous braai, and expected trouble from his all-white neighbors. However, he was well received and was readily welcomed by the community. He looked forward to interact socially with his neighbors for a change during the street-braai.

He couldn't miss Amanda when she returned, who could ignore her nice DD breasts. Today she wore a form-hugging halter which showed ample cleavage and a small, but firm, tummy. More of her shapely legs showed than intended, with the wind tugging playfully on her above-knee skirt, while she carried the purchases into the house.

Wayne was attending to the fire, as usual, when Amanda came out to greet everyone. He look at Amanda. "Hon, I'll need the sausages in about thirty minutes."

Amanda kissed his cheek. "I'll bring it when I have the relish going."

Mandla was nearby. "Let me help..." He followed Amanda into the house and kitchen.

Amanda opened the refrigerator and reached for the bag with sausages to hand it to Mandla. "Can you..." Her words were smothered with Mandla's lips.

Mandla reached behind her back and unclasped her bra before reaching for the blouse's hem. He took her bra along, when he pulled the blouse over her head. Next, he worked his member out of his pants, and pushed Amanda onto her knees. "Suck this, bitch."

Amanda was shocked and wanted to resist, but his assertiveness made her submissive. She stared into a massive circumcised black cock, at least an inch longer and slightly thicker than Wayne's. Maybe, she wanted to be submissive...

She leaned forward and took his member into her mouth, something she had never done before. Mandla thrust forward and rammed his cock into her throat.

Amanda gagged and gripped his shaft to prevent a repeat, but he still reached her throat on his next thrust. When he felt rock hard, he pulled out and lifted Amanda onto the kitchen table, pushing her to lay down. He pried her legs wide, pulled the panties' gusset aside. Mandla had his lips on her pussy without delay, working saliva into her vagina.

Amanda grunted when his cock drove deep into her. Mandla looked at her. "Is it safe?"

Amanda was both nervous and excited when she answered. "Pregnant... Fourteen weeks." She patted her firm bump. Her breath short from the wonderful way he filled her; she knew she wouldn't last long.

Mandla leaned over and took one of her breasts in his mouth, surprised at how firm it was. He started to work his member into her, rubbing an area which Wayne's shorter dick never could reach. Her free breast swayed under his onslaught.

An orgasm ripped through her and Amanda bucked her hips. "Ohhh ffuuuck... Yesss." Her pulsing vagina triggered Mandla's sperm gun. She leaked even before he was finished.

Mandla pulled out and helped her onto her feet, semen streaming down her legs onto the floor. When Mandla's lips found hers, she responded and kissed back hungrily. His hands cuddled her firm breasts, she stroked his monster, a smear of semen seeped onto her hand.

Amanda was the first to speak when they finally broke. "Will you please come back... for the relish?" She suggestively licked his semen off her hand.

Mandla took the sausages and smiled knowingly. "Any time..." A big, black cock is hard to resist.

****

This story was written as entry for the 750 Word contest. I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your feedback.

Sun