Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like something dirty he would do. In fact, if I know him, he'll hope that a few people will be watching when he does it." Sure enough, Ted was waiting for her, moved her against a wall, dropped down in front of her, lifted up her skirt, and licked her pussy - and purposely kept on doing it until several people, including Mr. Open Shirt walked by and saw him doing it.

The guys helped the girls on with their sweaters before going outside to the parking garage. As they walked to the parking garage Ted explained that they were going to go to a dance club that was a little wilder than what they experienced at the supper club they were leaving. It would be crowded, it would be loud, it would be fast for the most part, and they would be dirty dancing as much as possible. They would not stay long. The purpose for dancing was really to to have what amounted to be public foreplay. It would get them more and more excited without release. It would be like giving the men blue balls and the women blue cunt (if there is such a thing). Then they would go home and fuck.

Ted and Carol went to this dance club frequently. Carol always dressed like a slut and whenever she and Ted danced, there were always many people dancing around them just to keep their eyes on Carol or possible rub up against her. This kept people in the club and buying drinks, so Carol was good for business. Therefore she could get away with wearing her sluttiest outfits without being asked to leave or cover up. The outfit she was wearing tonight was one of those outfits that really should not have been allowed, but looked so good and Carol acted so slutty in it that no one stopped her or Sarah from entering. Most of the dances were fast and they were danced danced with their partner and anyone else who happened to be around. They were what Tommy called, "Display Dances," in that the girls and many of the guys danced to put themselves on display. Ted and Carol were exhibitionists. That's why they liked coming to this club. That's why the club owners liked them to be there. They danced for an hour and a half or so and then went home.

"Where in the house do you want to fuck me? - or at least fuck me first?" Carol asked Tommy.

"On your marital bed," replied Tommy. "That will be so dirty - for me to fuck you on your marital bed. I think it is the dirtiest place for a man to fuck a slut - on her marital bed."

"How about you, Sarah?" asked Ted.

"I'm almost ashamed to say. No, I'm a dirty fucking slut and I want dirty fucking sex. I know that you and Mom have colored outside the lines with Grandma and Grandpa Mather. So I already talked with Grandma and she thought it was really dirty and said okay. I want to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Mather's and fuck dad in their enclosed sun room with some lights on and with the two of them watching us," replied Sarah.

"And you were hesitant to expose your tits in the front seat of my truck? You've come a long way in the last couple of hours," said Ted. So he dropped off Tommy and Carol at the house.

Sarah had called her grandparents and told them they were coming as soon as she had announced her intentions in the truck, so Grandma and Grandpa Mather were waiting for them. Both of them were wearing tiny string bikinis. "They'll come off as soon as you get started because that's when we will start masturbating as we watch you," Karl explained.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Carol were back at their house. The two of them had been making out in the back seat during the half hour drive home. Carol's top was off again. Tommy's cock was out. Carol had been playing with it and sucking on it but moderating her activity, wanting Tommy to cum in her pussy in her marital bed as Tommy had wanted. Tommy had been playing with her tits and pussy and she was dripping wet. When they got home Carol asked, "Do you dare me to take off my skirt and to go from the truck to the front door only wearing my heels?"

Tommy responded, "That would be so slutty! Yes, Do it."

"I will," said Carol, "if you leave your cock out."

"Fair enough," said Tommy.

"And carry in all our things," added Carol.

"No problem," said Tommy.

They pulled into their driveway. Tommy and Carol would enter by the front door. They had left the front light on. Carol got out of the truck wearing just her heels and carrying a clutch purse. She ran as best she could in her heels up to the front door, opened her purse and fumbled around for her keys as she stood there naked with the porch light illuminating her obscenely sexy body. Tommy came up behind her with her top, her skirt and her sweater, and with his erection sticking out of the front of his pants. Carol opened the door and went inside, Tommy right after her. She turned on a light in the living room, left the front light on for when Ted and Sarah would return and scampered to her bedroom, Tommy right behind.

Carol flipped a switch which turned on some soft dim lights in the corners of the bedroom, and jumped on the bed. "Come here, Lover," she said to Tommy, and as he approached the bed she got up on her knees on the edge of the bed and started to strip Tommy. When his pants were at his ankles she had him sit on the bed and she got off and removed his boots, pants and socks. She quickly removed her pussy jewelry as well. Tommy was still as hard as steel.

"Baby, you are so hard and oozing precum. I am so horny and need your cock. Put it in me - any way you want," said Carol.

Tommy had been so stimulated by making out with his mother all night and seeing her look so sexy as she danced at the dinner club and dance club that if he had to wait much more he would cum out of his eyes. "On your back," he said. Carol obliged and he entered her standard missionary position and started pounding her for all he was worth. He was driven by pure animal lust for his Mom's body. His arms were straight so when he looked down he could see her massive tits shaking with each thrust. It did not take long for him to be driven over the edge. "I'm cumming," he spoke as if in triumph and with one last thrust held himself in her as deep as he could possibly go and shot load after massive load into her cunt. "Fuck you; fuck you, mom; fuck your dirty fuckin' cunt; you dirty fuckin bitch; my dirty fucking big tit slut mommy; oh fuck!" Each volley of sperm was accompanied by a phrase until he had shot his wad and filled her with his cum.

He rolled off of her and next to her on the bed. Facing the ceiling, he said, "I'm sorry, Mom, I really wanted to last longer but the whole evening was just so hot and you felt so good on my cock and your tits looked so dirty bouncing in response to my thrusts, I just couldn't hold it back."

"I take it as a compliment, Tommy, so roll over toward me and kiss me." They started kissing and now that Tommy had cum, he was not feeling so desperate, so soon they were tongue fucking one another. Tommy moved his head and started kissing her neck, finding some erogenous spots, then moving back to her lips. He moved down to her upper shoulder area and started fondling her tits and playing with her nipples. When he started kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples his hand moved down to her pussy. He had to make a big decision here. He had, after all, filled her pussy with his cum just a little earlier. Emboldened by how sexy it was when his dad cleaned up Sarah after she had peed, Tommy moved between his mother's legs and started kissing her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her pussy. The closer he got to her pussy, the more it smelled like - - - SEX. He moved his mouth to his mother's pussy and gave her lips a tentative lick. Carol let out a soft, "Yes."

That's all the encouragement Tommy needed. He licked around her outer lips as she squirmed under him. She was trying to get him to lick her clit. He inserted two fingers in her and searched for her G spot. Having found it he moved his tongue to her clit. Her movements under him were becoming more intense and involuntary. He had hoped that he had calculated it right, but part of it was dumb luck, too, so at just the right time he wrapped his lips around her bulging clit and caught her G spot just right and Carol had a squirting climax. "Oh! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck! Shit! Oh fuck, Tommy, you did it. That feels so good, Do me some more," she exclaimed as she writhed under him. So he did her some more and she came again. And after more exclamations she pulled Tommy up on her, saying, "Fuck me."

By this time Tommy was plenty hard again and entered her in the missionary position and fucked her, making her climax once again. Once Carol got going she could move from one climax to another for quite some time. When Tommy began to tire, Carol suggested, "Why don't you get on your back and let me ride you for a while. You can save up your energy for a big finish."

Tommy got off of her and lay on his back. Carol mounted him in the cowgirl position, leaned over him like a jockey and started riding his cock like she was off to the races. She was also rotating her hips in different positions so that Tommy's cock stimulated different parts of her cunt and her cunt put pressure on different sides of his cock. She found a couple of especially stimulating positions for herself and gave herself another orgasm. She could tell that Tommy was getting closer and closer to cumming again himself, so she slowed down and relaxed the grip of her pussy on his cock. He relaxed a little more. She bent over backwards, putting her hands behind her on the mattress and holding her upper body up started riding him again. In this position Tommy could see her massive tits moving with each thrust she made. If he looked down, he could see her pussy riding up and down on his cock, her pussy lips clinging tightly to his cock. It was so fucking sexy. He started thrusting up into her her cunt. She realized that he was almost ready for climax number two.

She got off of him and got on her hands and knees. She did not have to tell him what to do. He got behind her and thrust his cock into her almost violently. "Pound the shit out of me!" she exclaimed, even though she certainly did not have to. "Fuck this dirty bitch. Fuck your big tit mommy slut. Fuck me like the dirty fucking whore that I am. Make me your fuckin' bitch. I'm your fucking slut. I'm you cum dumpster. Fill me with your cream you dirty fuckin' mother-fucker!" With each phrase Tommy fucked her harder and faster until he blew another load deep inside his mother's cunt.

As he lost his erection, he moved down onto the bed next to her and she lay down facing him. "That was hot!" she said in an intense whisper. "I love your cock. I love what your cock does to me. Do you think after tonight that you will want to fuck me again?"

"Oh, yes," he replied. "Right now I am jealous of Sarah who gets to stay home while I have to go away to school. The way I feel right now I could fuck you every day and never grow tired of it."

"Oh I'm so glad, Tommy, because I want to fuck you some more, too. But, I hate to change the subject, but I've got to pee. I wouldn't be surprised if you do, too. I'll use this bathroom, you use the one upstairs, and then we'll meet down in the kitchen. We'll have a small cup of tea."

When Tommy got to the kitchen he found his mother there in a thong and a pair of fuck-me heels. She threw something toward him. It landed on the kitchen table near the teacup that Tommy would be using. It was one of Carol's thongs. "It's just a nod to modesty if you feel a little too exposed drinking tea in the altogether." He put it on. The hot water was ready to be poured. There was a bag of pecan sandies on the table. "You might want one or two, but don't eat too many. Fucking on a full stomach just doesn't work."

"You've got a nice body, Tommy," she continued. "You've got solid abs and a nicely developed chest and arms. You're fuckin' hot. You must be working out."

"You're right, Mom. I go to the weight room three days a week - usually Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. I don't like going on Thursday because there are too many tests to study for on Friday. And with no classes on Saturday, I can go almost any time of day so that even if I have a date on Saturday night, I can still get my time in with the weights."

"Well keep it up. You look hot, and some of us girls appreciate a man who looks hot. Stand up and let me look at you - strike a few poses, let me see you front and back."

Tommy did so without the usual childhood objections or modest embarrassment. He kind of sensed where this was going. He finished off his cup of tea and stood up to show off his body to his mother. Then he sat down again.

It was Tommy's time to talk. "I've never really paid attention to your routine, but I know you work out every day and night for a little while. It has really paid off. You look so hot. As soon as we entered the supper club every eye was on you, and the same was true at the dance club. Guys crowded around us just so they could get a better look at you."

"Dad and I both work out and try to keep ourselves in good shape. We love showing off and we love looking at other people with good bodies. I bet you and I would look good together. Let's go downstairs to the playroom and do some posing in front of the mirrors down there to see how we look together. I bet we look hot. I bet we look like fuckers."

They moved downstairs. Carol said, "Let's remove the panties and pose nude." They tried posing although had trouble creating a pose that looked good. (Was this done by Carol on purpose just so she could go to the next step? She'll never tell.) Carol said, "I know what we can do." She proceeded to fire up the computer that drove the video screens, typed in a few instructions and brought up pictures that Ted had taken of her and Terry and her and Jason and the three of them posing in micro suits and then posing naked. "Let's try some of these poses," she said. She would bring up a picture and then she and Tommy tried to duplicate the pose. Of course this was meant to make Tommy hot, both seeing himself in sensual poses with his mother and seeing his mother in sensual poses with two extremely well developed black men posing with Carol and sporting large engorged cocks. After fifteen to twenty minutes of this Carol suggested that they return to the bedroom.

As they were beginning to shut things down, Tommy said, "This may be none of my business, but when you took those pictures did you - you know - fuck?"

"Sure did," said Carol, "Wanna see?" and without waiting for an answer, because the computer had not completely shut down yet, she inserted a disk and punched a few keys and brought up a video of herself riding Jason reverse cowgirl. "That's a position that works really well with him because it really does a number on my G spot. But look at this." she punched a few keys again and up popped a video of her riding Terry in the cowgirl position, bent over like a jockey, and then Jason came into view, positioned himself behind her and worked his cock into her ass as she was yelling over and over again, "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me . . ."

"It was really intense," she said. "The video doesn't really do it justice. Now, ready to go upstairs?"

Tommy's cock was rock hard again. He followed Carol up the stairs, lusting after her ass. Carol shut off the lights in the bedroom, although there was still some light coming in the room from streetlights outside and nightlights in the hallway and bathroom. They lay on their sides facing one another. Once their eyes adjusted they could see one another clearly.

C: Do you like seeing your mother's body?

T: I love it. You make me so horny. Ever since I hit puberty, looking at you made me horny.

C: I like seeing your body. I'm glad you're working out. You really look sexy naked and posing with a hardon. I love your cock. It looks beautiful to me and really feels good in me.

T: You make me feel so good when I fuck you. My whole body is like in a whole other world of pleasure. It's hard to explain.

C: I know, but I experience it, too, you know, that feeling of being in a whole other world or dimension or something. Did you like it when I exposed so much of my body in public for you?

T: Oh yeah, that was really hot.

C: Put your cock in me.

They moved into a spooning position where they could look one another in the eye as they continued the conversation. In this position they could kiss and also one arm was free so that they could fondle one another.

C: Was it hot when I left you and went up to the bar at the supper club so that another guy could flirt with me?

T: Like Dad said, it was extremely hot and extremely scary and made me jealous all at the same time.

I've never felt that type of agony/ecstasy before and I never want to again, except that I do want to feel it again because in a way it was exquisite. It created a whole new level of desire I never would have imagined existed.

C: Did it excite you when I let him take me out on the dance floor?

T: I was already hard but remember releasing precum when I saw that. Yes, it took it up another notch.

C: Was it sexy when you saw me dance a fast number with him and show him my body and tried to seduce him with it - because that is what I was trying to do - seduce him with my sexy body.

T: It was the sexiest thing I ever saw.

C: Was it sexy so see me dancing a slow number with him and that I was letting him feel me up?

T: I was wishing I was him and yet at the same time I was getting more and more excited seeing what he was doing to you.

C: Think carefully about this Tommy. Would you have liked to let him fuck me?

T: Ohhh, I don't know. I . . .

C: Did you like the pictures of those two men downstairs posing with me?

T: Oh, Mommy - so hot.

C: Did you like watching them fuck me?

At his point Tommy was fucking his mommy rather vigorously. He was really lost in the moment. Carol continued.

C: Would you like to see your friends fuck me.

T: Oh, I don't know, mommy

C: You know that they've been wanting to fuck me for years. Did you ever fantasize about them fucking me?

T: Oh shit, Mom, you know I have.

C: Well now you could make it happen.

T: How?

C: I'm your slut. You own my pussy. If you tell me to fuck someone for you I will do it. Do you want me to fuck your friends.

T: Oh Mommy that would be so hot.

C: Do you want them to fuck me one at a time or all together in a gangbang.

T: Both. Let each one of them fuck you a few times and then we'll all get together and gangbang you like the slut you are. Maybe we could go to a beach and gangbang you on the beach with other guys looking on, watching us bang the slut.

C: O Tommy, I like the way you think. But we can't have them calling me Mrs. W. Once they get naked with me they need to call me Carol. Every time one of your friends calls me Carol we will be reminded that they fucked me. You want to watch them fuck me?

T: Yes, I want to see you fucking around. That video downstairs was amazing. I want to watch you fuck.

C: Fuck you friendss?

T: Yes, yes mommy, I want you to fuck my friends.

C: And you'll watch?

T: And I'll watch until we decide to gangbang you or give you a DP or make you airtight. I want to be a part of that.

C: And since you've been naked with me, you can call me Carol - call me Carol whenever you are thinking of fucking me or want to fuck me.

Tommy was about ready to blow.

T: Yes, Carol. Oh I love fucking you so much.

C: And you'll invite your sister to watch your friends fuck me?

And with that Tommy exploded his final load of cum for the night into her very slutty cunt as he exclaimed, "O Carol, fuck you, you dirty slut; you dirty fucking cum slut fucking bitch whore."

12