Spring Break Ch. 03: Sat Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a while, she dropped to her knees and started to give me oral. I have to tell you, she was masterful because she worked me right up to the edge and then she left me to drift back, only to work me up all over again until I wanted to explode in her mouth. And she didn't kiss me like most other girls, she worked me right up to the point where I could feel my tip getting stuck in her throat. It sent electric shock waves right down to my toes. I think Juliette could learn a thing or two from her.

"After she took me to the edge of climaxing, she left me to drift back. After what must have been the tenth time, she pushed me onto the couch to sit down. Then she pushed me to lay on my back and took me into her mouth again. Without missing a beat, she straddled my head with her legs, working us into a sixty-nine. In front of me, her clean-shaven box appeared in its full glory with thick puffy lips which barely revealed her inner lips even with her legs spread apart. A three-inch trace of pussy juice ran down her leg and a new drop seeped out of her pussy and worked its way towards her clit.

"Her inner lips played peek-a-boo with me as she moved around to straddle my head. More pussy juice seeped out of the crack between the lips, feeding the drop that formed at her clit. I couldn't let it go to waste and lapped it up and with my advanced pussy eating skills that Juliette taught me, I knew exactly what to do. I started slowly, kissing her puffy lips, and working my tongue into the wet crack, changing the tempo and throwing in something unexpected every minute or so. She reached down to rub her clit, but the skirt got in her way.

"She said I had progressed to a high enough experience level to be able to explore the Lost Valley. I thought that I was already exploring the 'Lost Valley' but unbuttoned and removed the skirt from her hips without delay. My hands were immediately back on her buttocks, and I pulled the lips away from each other. The inner lips became a dark-red color and shimmered from all the sex juices that had been excreted.

"I stuck my tongue out and she jerked as the tip touched her clit. I pulled her hips closer and gave a long lick from her mons veneris to her vaginal opening and swallowed the delicious woman nectar that I collected. I pulled the lips even further apart and pressed my tongue into her vaginal opening and licked the sides clean for her until she was moaning with pleasure. I could not stop and took her clit between my lips and sucked on it. Every now and then, I licked it or nibbled it lightly. I could feel that her hips started to grind against my lips at the rhythm that I worked with my tongue. When she orgasmed, she pressed her vulva so hard into my face, it felt as if a horse kicked me in the mouth. I kept my ministrations going to see how long she could ride the wave.

"When she finally calmed down and lifted her hips a little, I saw the thick layer of white mucus that built up during her orgasm. She dismounted me and laid on her back on the carpet. She said I progressed to the cave where the evil boss Pele was hiding. She told me that Pele lit a fire, and the aim of the boss-fight was to put out the fire.

"I didn't know who the fuck Pele was because it didn't sound like it was the famous soccer player. I also did not know what Pele was burning in a cave and why. But the game sounded exciting, and I played along. I could find out the details later, if there was anything more to it than her imagination. I then checked if it would be safe to enter the cave if there was a leak in the fire hose. She said that any leaking water would evaporate and couldn't cause any trouble. She clarified by saying that the only way to put the fire out was to spray large amounts of white foam onto it. I interpreted it as an invitation to leave a creampie.

"I didn't need more encouragement and knelt between her legs and slowly pushed my dick in. My tip pierced her nether lips and started to slide into her hot velvety inside. When I was completely in, she took a pillow off the couch and placed it under her buttocks. The motion caused me to go even deeper into her and my cock jerked, upon which she slapped me on the butt and said, "Go for it, Cowboy."

"Because she brought me to the edge so many times, I knew my trigger could go off easily and shoot streams of semen into her. I got concerned about an unplanned pregnancy and said that I only wanted to make sure that I would not hear that Pele got 'company' in nine months' time. I offered to get a trap for the fire hose from my bedroom that could be used when Pele's fire is sprayed by the foam.

"She insisted that Pele was not going to get a friend, not now and not in nine months' time. And white foam was the only way that Pele's fire could be extinguished. That was good enough for me, and I lifted my torso before pulling my barrel halfway out. I intended to take it slow, but my randyness got the better of my brain. For a few strokes, I could take it slow, but she lifted her hips every time just before I drove in and sped up my rhythm. Every time that I bumped against her at the bottom, her breasts swayed sensually. My breath started to rush, and I felt like I was going to lose control of my trigger. She must have noticed this too because she kept her hips permanently tilted.

When I fired the first large caliber shot, I knew there would be trouble. My gun was set on rapid fire and the magazine was overloaded. There would be more than enough foam to put out Pele's fire, it would flood the cave and spill out onto the fields outside the cave. I tried to stop and pull out, but my hips would pull back spontaneously and thrust forward to deliver another high caliber load of cum. Even if I didn't pull back, I still thrusted forward with sufficient force to make her breasts sway in large circles. I did not even try to count, but I must have fired seven or eight shots. Drained, I sank down on her and laid in an ecstatic feeling of total bliss and peace.

She did not allow me any time to enjoy this ethereal feeling because she, too, realized that the cave had flooded and was going to cause trouble on the pillow and carpet. She slapped me on the butt again and said that Pele's fire had been sorted out for the time being, but that we needed to get out of the cave and clear our tracks. I woke out of my trance and pulled out of her. A stream of white cum gushed out of her and I couldn't do a thing to stop it. A pool of semen was trapped between her buttocks, and I saw how it continued to fill up due to the flow out of her. It threatened to overflow the hollow her buttocks pressed into the pillow if nothing was done.

"Semen still flowed from me and splattered on her tummy and navel. I gripped and pinched my foreskin to prevent more semen from seeping out and spilling onto the carpet while I rushed to the bathroom to get a towel. My legs were weak, and I struggled to get going. She urged me on and grabbed the ends of the pillow and pulled them up, making a larger hollow.

"I snapped into action and got a towel which I slid in under the pillow. When she released the pillow, my sex juice spilled over the edge of the cushion like a waterfall and made a large pool on the towel.

"She lifted her hips so I could remove the pillow and more juice spilled onto the towel. She sat upright until the flood subsided and helped more out of her with her finger, licking some off every so often. I wiped the last juice off her buttocks and the small of her back with the towel tips. We decided it would be wise to get another towel before she got up which was a good move because more juice came out of her when she got up. She squashed the new towel between her legs and walked to the guest bathroom. I picked up the spilled-on towel and pillow and followed her.

"She opened the shower taps and while we waited for the water to warm up, we took the cover off the pillow and placed it in the sink and filled it with water. She dropped the towels on the shower floor and when the water was hot, she stepped inside and pulled me in with her. We washed each other's bodies very much like the Juliette and I did. While we were washing each other, the soapy water under our feet rinsed the towels.

"At some stage, we kicked the towels to the edge of the shower floor, and I killed another fire that Pele started. This time, Mithrada was leaning forward against the shower wall with her legs spread wide. I entered her from behind and could play with her large tits. I was so worked up from washing her that it didn't take me long to cum, albeit with a much-reduced volume. Cum, nonetheless, seeped out of her for more than a minute and was washed down her leg with the aid of water from the shower. When we closed the tap, she proposed that we dress properly before we attempted other tasks.

"After I was dry, I went to fetch our clothes in the TV room and realized, with a shock, how strong it smelt of sex. I opened the windows and doors and got a fan that I aimed at the outside door which I opened for better ventilation.

"We got dressed and I fetched a bucket in the kitchen to put the towels in. She washed the pillowcase. With the wet tip of a towel, we tried to clean the wet spot on the cushion and just hoped that it would not stain. I spin dried the cover and towels and put them in the tumble dryer, we placed the pillow in front of the heater to dry out. It was soon clear that there would be a stain left on the pillow. Mom apparently asked Sis sometime later when she washed the pillowcases if she knew where the stain had come from.

"It was already after three when we could slow down for the first time, and I made two more cups of hot chocolate to warm us up again. When we stepped into the TV room, it was freezing cold, and the smell of sex was still hanging in the air. We left the door open and moved to my bedroom to chat a bit. I asked her if she was on birth control. I mean she was dead sure that she wouldn't get pregnant.

"She then lifted her blouse and pointed at the scar. She told me that she fell badly in an amusement park at the end of her Grade Eight year and had to undergo extensive surgery. They were living in Welkom, and she was 14 years old at the time. During the following two years she had more operations, including a hysterectomy. She still had health issues and her parents decided to relocate to Bloemfontein where there is better medical care, in spite of the move being at the start of her matric year.

"By the time she finished, the tumble dryer was done. We hung the towels over the bathroom rails and pulled the cover over the pillow. A faint smell of sex still lingered, but we decided that it would be safe to close the door and windows to allow the heater to heat up the room again. I popped a packet of popcorn in the microwave and hoped the smell would hide the remaining scent.

"We just finished everything and got back into the game when Mom and Sis showed up. We were sitting together under the duvet when they found us. They complained about how cold the house was and asked how we endured it. We just said that we were fine under the duvet. Sis gave us a suspicious look and retreated to her room to stow away her books. The smells coming from the kitchen soon overpowered the remaining scent and the heater did its job to heat up the room.

"Cowboy and Mithrada continued to play after supper and Sis joined us as a spectator. It was almost midnight when we decided to call it a day. While we worked our way to a checkpoint where we could save our progress, Mithrada said that I should prepare for another boss-fight in the fiery caves of the Lost Valley when we resumed the game. She obviously hinted on having sex during the night as continuation of our 'Live Action' version.

"Sis gave us a questioning look and for good reason. She also plays Final Fantasy from time to time and was unaware of the quest Mithrada described. I looked at Mithrada and said that I would see if I could get instructions. Sis is very inquisitive, and I wanted to play down anything related to the 'Live Action' version.

"When Mithrada and I finally reached a checkpoint, we saved our progress and switched everything off. I got up and I had an unusual bounce in my step.

"Shortly after two, I became aware of movement in my room. Light from the gibbous moon allowed me to see that it was Mithrada, wearing a thick robe to keep her warm. The door made a cracking sound when she closed it and I just hoped that Mom didn't hear it. After closing the door, she disrobed herself, leaving her stark naked. I opened the duvet to invite her into my bed; she was surprisingly warm, except for her feet.

"I spooned her and cupped her breasts and said that we shouldn't role play because we may wake up Mom or Sis. Mithrada rolled around and offered that we enter the jungle of silence where wild beasts prey on those who dare talk. She didn't waste any time and pulled my member from my boxers and slipped under the covers to suck my cock. Soon she had me on the edge again, but this time she followed through and took my first shot in her mouth. She said she wanted to make sure that I would last longer when I venture into the cave later on.

"I thought it was time to return the favor and eat her pussy. I told you already that I know how to eat pussy after my ordeal with Juliette and was confident that I would get her to orgasm soon.

"I dipped under the sheets and started licking the surrounding area, building tension as I got closer and retreated again. Every now and again, I would take a quick side lick of her inner lips or clit but would refocus my efforts on the surrounding area quickly. I could hear how her breathing became labored in anticipation for the big moment, which would be when I fully went for her. She couldn't predict when I would venture to her private parts and whether it was only a quick lick or finally, the full works.

"I continued with this until she jerked her thighs onto my head in reaction to the sudden stimulation of my side licks. After testing her reaction two more times, I decided that it was time to pounce.

"I started to suck, lick, and nibble her clit and soon she was grinding her hips again. She gave a cry of pleasure, muffled by the pillow that she pre-emptively pressed over her own mouth when she came. At the same time, her thighs clamped my head while her hips bucked upwards pressing her pussy harder onto my tongue and lips. Three more orgasmic spasms ripped through her body before she slowly relaxed and released the grip of her legs on my head. She pulled me towards her lips so she could kiss me, and I am sure she got a good taste of her own juice on my lips.

"I took the initiative and got out of bed and pulled her legs to hang off the bed. Then I positioned myself between her legs and bent over and started to eat her again. I reached for her breasts and started to roll her rock-hard nipples between my fingers. Initially, I only took one of her puffy lips in my mouth and sucked on it, alternating between the lips every minute or so.

"She placed her feet on my shoulders to be able to gyrate her hips easier. This opened her pussy up and this was my cue to drop some sputum onto my index and middle fingers and swabbed her rosebud. I took her clit into my mouth while I gently worked my finger into her butthole. It was my first time trying something like this and found it easier than I suspected. I guess she knew how to handle the situation and helped me. From there, it was easy to take her over the edge. I was pleasantly surprised to feel that her sphincter muscles contracted while she orgasmed.

"We were starting to get cold, so we pulled the duvet to cover her torso. I took her robe and threw it over my shoulders to warm my back. I positioned myself again between her legs and lifted her legs onto my shoulders to guide myself into her stretched pussy, but she stopped me.

"She claimed that I woke Milu and that Lono must go to the underworld to calm him down. Again, I didn't know if they were real or not, but couldn't figure out what she wanted. She saw my hesitation and spread her ass cheeks wide and asked if I have lube.

"I was shocked. I played with an anal plug with Juliette and had often fantasized about doing it anally, but I never had the courage to suggest it. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to do it and my heart jumped to my throat again. I never bought lube, so I shook my head, but then I remembered that the massage girl from the rage left me some after her visit."

Dirk made a mental note about this as a possible story for Steve to tell later on the trip.

"I reached for the bedside drawer and found it in one of the back corners. It was disguised as a small shampoo sample bottle, and I handed it to Mithrada. She poured some in her hand and handed me the bottle and told me to lube Lono, which I took as my dick.

"I returned the bottle to the drawer, and she lifted her legs to her chest, took Lono and guided me to her rosebud. She said that I must apply constant pressure. I started pushing and could feel her ass give a bit and then stopped. I grabbed her hips to push harder. Just then, I felt her tummy tensed as she pushed, and I started to slip into her tight ass. Once I got past her sphincter, it went smoothly. I was amazed at how tight and wonderful it felt. I reached for her breasts and was ready for my grand finale.

"Slowly, I started to drive into her with slow, long strokes. The angle of her butthole changed with movement from my upper body and created a variation in the stimulus of my penis.

"I continued my slow rhythm for a while to get used to the unusual and wonderful sensation that I experienced. I slowly got closer to my orgasm without noticing it at first, but after a while it became difficult to ignore. My rate picked up and at the same time, Mithrada started to squeeze me. It became too much for me and I started to drive into her with more purpose and force. My movements became erratic as I lost control. I had to remind myself to keep quiet when my orgasm overwhelmed me. I thrusted hard and deep into her, blasting loads of sperm into her. Three or four more thrusts followed, but then I was spent.

"I wanted to pull out, but she slipped her legs off my shoulders and locked her feet behind my back. She told me to retrieve the boy shorts and panty liner from her robe's pocket so she could block any spill of semen and stay in my bed with me a bit longer. I fell asleep soon after that and hadn't noticed when she left.

"When I woke up the next morning, there were stains on my pillow where semen leaked from me and a faint scent of sex. I took a wet face cloth and could remove enough of the stain.

"Mom took Sis to her hockey practice, and Mithrada and I didn't waste time to get another chance to put out Pele's fire. We knew time was limited and didn't do a lot of role play to ensure we had enough time to clean up. We barely continued our game on the PlayStation before Mom and Sis returned with lunch.

"Mom had a few tasks lined up for me which I only completed late afternoon. Sis and Mithrada kept themselves busy doing girl-stuff. We continued with our game, but the physical work that I did for Mom, and the limited sleep I got the previous night, took its toll. My back pain returned, and Mom gave me a painkiller which knocked me out for the night.

"I woke up late the next morning, just in time to give Mithrada a hug and goodbye kiss. She called Sis a few times while I was still there, mostly to prepare and co-ordinate for their games night. Mithrada also sent her regards for me and promised to pop in to play Final Fantasy the next time I am home, which should be tonight if she meant it.

Dirk, who was surprisingly quiet the entire time, sensed that Steve had finished his story. "Wow, that's a new approach. Hot and exciting. It will be difficult not to think of Final Fantasy the next time I have sex. Did she tell you who that Pele guy was?"