Spring Break Ch. 03: Sat Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve smiled when he answered. "Pele is apparently the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes and fire. She was actually born in Tahiti to some fertility goddess, but Pele seduced her sister's husband and had to flee to Hawaii."

"And Lomu and that other guy? Milo or something?"

Steve smiled. "Hell, yes! Milu is, quite appropriately for her anus, the Hawaiian god of the underworld. And Lomo is the god of fertility but is also a healer and bringer of peace! Also an accurate characterization for a dick."

Dirk was intrigued. "Did she tell you how she knew this stuff?"

Steve held a packet of Simba chips in Dirk's direction. Dirk took a handful of crisps. After a short silence, Steve answered, "Her parents treated her with a holiday trip to Hawaii between her operations. It seems as if Pele is a big character in Hawaii, which is a volcanic island. There is apparently even a hula dance in Pele's honor."

Dirk smiled at his thoughts. "It was a brilliant plan of yours to tell each other about our sexual experiences. Time had definitely flown by." He pointed to the sun which was starting to touch the mountain tops. "It kept us entertained the entire day!"

They approached the 70 km (43 mi) distance sign to Bloemfontein. Dirk pointed towards it while they drove past it. "Just over thirty minutes to go to Bloemfontein. We still have some time to kill, and each story so far, were told in about three hours. Why don't you tell me more about your family to prepare me for our arrival? Stuff that I need to know about your mother and sister!"

Steve nodded his head in agreement and started, "There is not much to tell. Mom met my father when they were both twenty. They married when they were twenty-two and were twenty-five when I was born. Two years later, Sis was there, and Mom had a hysterectomy. Dad started having an affair at work, and when it became public, he said it was because he wanted more children. They divorced and he married my Stepmom before they emigrated to Australia where he had two daughters with his new wife. We see them about every five years. They mostly come to South Africa, but Sis and I visited them once at the end of my Grade Ten year."

Dirk waited in vain for Steve to continue, "Okay, that's the outline of the picture. Now color that picture in with some detail. Stuff like what job does your mom do? What are her interests? I know your sister plays netball and hockey, but what subjects does she take? Does she participate in other sports? Where is she at school? With that short summary of yours, we are going to have to count sheep all the way to Bloemfontein."

"Good, good, I can probably do better. Mom never remarried after she and Dad divorced. She is head of the department of economic sciences at the girls' school, specializing in marketing. She played provincial netball, even played trials for the national team, so guess where Sis got her talent. She started to go to the gym about twice a week when Sis started Grade Eight, and she is the coach of the school's A-team. She also helps with coaching of both the provincial school teams and senior teams.

"Sis turned eighteen at the start of the hockey SA's and is in the same mixed school where I matriculated. Mom didn't think it is a good idea that Sis attends the same school where she works. Sis can easily become the target of learners or other teachers who think Sis is getting preferential treatment or who wants special favors of her.

"Sis goes to the gym regularly with Mom and participates in athletics. She does very well but does it more for fun and social and not so much for the competition.

"She plays Final Fantasy, but not as serious as me and Mithrada, and still cannot work out where the Lost Valley is where you have a boss-fight in a fiery cave.

"Sis had a boyfriend, but he dumped her before it got too serious. She was very sad, but she's over it now, and I understand that she is done with boyfriends and is still a virgin, so keep your hands off her!"

Dirk thought it somewhat hypocritical, Steve had aspirations to have sex with his eighteen year old sister, Alta, yet he forbade Dirk the same opportunity. Granted, Alta was no longer a virgin, while Sis apparently was one. He couldn't help but wonder, "Are Sis and Mithrada in the same school?"

"No. Mithrada's home was near the school where my mother teaches. It was at the beginning of this year. They knew it would be bad to relocate in her matric year, but since they moved within the same province, the curricula of her subjects should be mostly synchronized. She did participate in previous SA championships, but represented Northern Free State and never interacted with Sis until they played the provincial trials earlier this year."

Dirk tried to stretch out the conversation because Bloemfontein was still some distance away. "By the way, did your mom ever enter into other relationships?"

Steve was caught a bit off guard by this question. "Not really, she had a handful of dates over the years, but nothing got serious; except for... maybe, I shouldn't."

Dirk pounced on the opportunity to get back at Steve after he endured Steve's interrogation about his feelings towards his stepmom. "No, no, no, spill the beans. You asked lots of questions regarding Ingrid earlier this morning!"

Steve bit his tongue before he responded, "Sis actually told me only recently about this, and only because she heard it at Sandra's games night. I told you that Mom started to go to the gym when Sis started Grade Eight. She had more free time because in secondary school, the school arranged transport to and from sports events. While Sis was still in primary school, Mom had to do all the driving.

"She ended up with a very young and charismatic instructor, who asked Mom if he could board with us because our house was close to the gym so Mom took him in and he stayed in the guest room. Now this is where the detail get fuzzy. Apparently, soon after he moved into the guest room, he started to pay Mom nightly visits."

Steve chuckled, "His name was 'Tom', which suited him fine because he was actually very 'common', like in 'Tom, Dick and Harry'. He was a 'dick' when it came to personality, and it got worse the longer he stayed. He started to act as if he was my father and boss, even though he wasn't more than seven years older than I.

Dirk connected some dots "He probably thought he could boss you around because he slept with your mother!"

Steve smiled, "Shit man, I think you are right! I caught him one night in front of my mother's bedroom door. When I asked him what he was doing, he headed to the kitchen, saying he got thirsty. I'll bet he was on his way to see Mom!"

Dirk noticed how Steve's smile grew even larger. "A penny for your thoughts!"

Steve chuckled. "Mom sent me the next morning to oil the hinges of the guest room's door. As I sat down to apply oil to the bottom hinge, Tom saw me and asked what I was doing. I jokingly told him the squeak of the hinges wake me up at night. He jumped up, grabbed me effortlessly under the arms and slammed my back against the wall and told me to mind my own business.

"I guess I unknowingly scratched a nerve. He must have thought that I knew of his nightly visits to Mom. He used a very bombastic and intimidating voice to tell me to keep quiet 'about it'. I innocently thought it was about him going to the kitchen at night, but in hindsight, he must have meant that I should keep quiet about his nightly visits to Mom's bedroom. I also thought he wanted to show me that he was the 'man of the house'.

"So I didn't oil the hinges on the guest room's door and they still squeak. I did all the others hinges in the house except mine. It makes a single crack, I used it as warning when someone enters my room.

"I started to mock him. You must remember that until Tom's arrival, I was responsible for doing all the 'man-of-the-house' tasks. I got quite handy with hammer and nails, screwdrivers. Even an electric drill. Mom continued to ask me to do stuff in and around the house. So, whenever Mom gave me 'man's job', I waited until Tom was in the area where I was supposed to work before I started. I could see that it got onto his nerves and he would leave."

Steve couldn't suppress a chuckle. "Once Mom was around and suggested to Tom to help me. Tom said something that I was big and strong enough to do it myself and disappeared into the house.

"Luckily, Mom caught him shortly afterwards in the shower with one of the female instructors, which was about six months after he moved in with us. Sis and I were at a sports event and we wouldn't be home until late. Mom had a meeting after school and also wasn't expected home until late. However, she left documents at home and caught the two in the act when she collected the documents."

It was Dirk's chance to assert himself as worthy detective. "I'll bet that she suspected something like this and forgot the documents on purpose!"

"Shit man, I think you are right. There was some tension in their relationship at the time. Anyway, she kicked him out of the house, telling him to move in with the instructor, who was apparently married. Thinking back about it, I guess she wanted to protect herself from STDs and to protect Sis. If he was dipping his dick into other pussies, he may have well started to consider Sis. At the time, I couldn't understand why Mom considered going to a different gym, but Tom disappeared shortly thereafter."

Dirk couldn't help to show off more detective skills. "I'll bet the woman's husband also heard about the incident and paid him a visit at the gym!"

"Fuck man, that makes sense, I think you are spot on." Steve paused, momentarily, to consider if he should disclose more. He resolved that he wouldn't be able to hide the obvious and continued. "However, the whole saga took a lot out of Mom. Although she tried to deal with it, it eventually caught up with her in my matric year. She had a boob job done to restore her confidence. You'll see, it's hard to miss. I don't know why she did it because she was done with men afterwards."

Dirk realized there was something that Steve wasn't telling and looked at him questioningly.

Uneasy, Steve continued, "She now gets her relief from a vibrator. I heard some humming from her room one night and found a vibrator in her bedside drawer when my curiosity got the better of me when she wasn't home."

There was still some road to kill, and Dirk asked another question, "What is Sis' and your mom's real names?"

"Martie, but everyone calls her Sis. And Mom's name is Laura."

"And do you think Mithrada will be at your home as promised?"

Steve smiled. "I'm not sure, but do I sense that you hope for a chance with her?"

Dirk blushed before reacting. "I did not think so, but now that you mention it..."

Steve shifted uneasily in the seat. "Well, I hope she doesn't pitch. I told you that Sis is inquisitive, and I already sensed that she wanted to find out more about the 'Lost Valley' and I will be left without maneuvering space if Mithrada is there."

They drove into the suburbs of Bloemfontein and Steve started to give directions to Dirk to get to his house, making sure they fuel up along the way. It was already deep dawn with several stars shining in the sky when they arrived at Steve's home. Sis rushed towards the Golf when they drove into the driveway and parked to greet her brother. Dirk was disappointed because Mithrada wasn't there, while Steve gave a sigh of relief at the same observation.

Sis was about five foot three with ginger blonde hair which was tied into a pony tail. She wore a black and white camisole top with a conservative neckline that revealed little cleavage of her C-cup breasts. She wore white shorts low on her 34-inch hips, exposing a small part of belly flesh. Steve gave Martie an extended hug and it was clear to Dirk, that Steve was much attached to his sister.

She walked over to Dirk and offered her hand, "You must be Dirk!?"

Dirk took her hand in his, but she pulled it free and gave Dirk a hug, pressing her young breasts onto Dirk's muscular chest. "What the heck. Any friend of Steve is a friend of mine!" She rubbed her breasts across his chest while getting out of the hug.

This didn't go unnoticed by Dirk and his member, which was trigger happy after all the erotic content of their trip, stiffened in response.

Steve led him into the house through the back door and found Laura in the kitchen. By the way Steve greeted her, it was clear that they are a close family. She had short pearl blonde hair which she wore in a long pixie and was slightly longer than Martie at five foot five. She wore a yellow wrap top that showed an ample amount of her surgery-enhanced cleavage. Dirk agreed that it was obvious that her large round E-cup breasts received some surgical help. The matching skinny pants showed off her well-toned legs.

Dirk handed her the bottle of wine. "Thank you for receiving me, I hope you like Merlot as much as Steve."

Laura accepted the gift. "It is a pleasure and thank you for giving Steve a ride." She put the wine on the counter before giving Dirk a welcoming hug without much ceremony.

Dirk wrapped his arms around her 28-inch waist, thinking that it was much firmer than he expected from a forty-something mother of two. He shifted a hand up onto her torso which he pressed against him. He enjoyed the feeling of her large breasts on his chest and was rewarded with the view of her boobs, trying to escape from under her top when he looked down. His erection grew in response, and he could feel how it pressed against Laura.

Laura couldn't miss the hardness of his member, and something stirred in her.

Steve peeked into the oven and saved the situation, "Yum, beef lasagna, Mom spoils me."

Laura, in her attempt to regain control of her feelings, sent them away. "Go sort yourselves out. Dirk sleeps in the guest room. Supper will be ready in about half an hour."

Steve showed Dirk where the TV room was and escorted him to the guest room. Dirk placed his overnight bag on the bed and went to the bathroom to rinse his face. Refreshed, he strolled to the TV room to meet up with Steve.

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.