Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By he time Ted was done explaining everything and answering any questions Sarah had, they were at the strip club. Ted was right, there were not too many people there, but the strippers were still dancing one at a time on stage, the rest working the customers for overpriced soft drinks and lap dances. A girl with a sparkly thong and stripper heels came up to their table and asked what they were doing there. Ted ordered drinks for Sarah, the girl and himself and explained that he wanted to enter Sarah in an amateur night contest on Monday, so wanted her to see what goes on. He explained that Sarah was a cheer leader and so had some dance moves that she could probably adapt, and was off school on Monday, so could do a little practicing before they went out at night to enter the contest.

"And you are . . .?" the stripper began to ask him.

"My daddy," replied Sarah.

"Your Daddy!?" the stripper exclaimed.

"Yes, my daddy. My daddy loves it when I'm his little slut," said Sarah.

"Shit," said the stripper, "My dad kicked me out of the house when he heard I had gotten a job stripping."

"Oh, I don't mind her stripping. It's some of the guys that come into strip clubs that I object to. But her brother and I will be here tomorrow night for the contest and we're pretty sure that between security and our presence Sarah and her mom will both be safe," said Ted.

"Her mom?" asked the stripper.

"Her brother will enter her into the contest as well - beautiful tall blonde with giant fake tits. I know you have separate contests for naturals and for enhanced, so mom and daughter won't be competing," said Ted.

"You are either one hot family or one fucked up family, I don't know which," the stripper said. "But if you have a room you'd like to rent out, see me. I pay my rent on time. But once my landlord found out that I was a stripper he's been hassling me all the time to do him favors for reduced rent. Most people have a negative attitude toward strippers except for when they're in the club," she said. "I'd like to have to deal with someone who seems to be a little more open minded."

She took Sarah by the hand. "Let me show you around," she said, and they disappeared into the club. The stripper did show her the club and introduced her to the bartenders and DJ, and to a couple of the other girls. There were only four of them working. She sat by Sarah near the edge of the stage when each dancer performed and gave her tips and pointers on to do's and not to do's. Then it was the strippers turn. Before she went up there she told Sarah to get her dad and sit near the other men near the stage. She would then perform for them just as she performed for the other men so that Sarah would see what it was like from the client's point of view.

After that the stripper came down and told them that from here on the evening would be much of a repeat until about 8 o'clock when a couple other girls would come in because that is when more customers would be filling the club and more girls would be necessary. Ted gave the stripper a $50 bill and thanked her for being so nice to them.

They went back home. Carol was just coming out of her bedroom. She asked, "How did it go?" Sarah told her all about the strip club and the stripper and when she was done, Carol said, "Actually, I was referring to the time with your friends, but that's really beside the point. We still have some time before supper and I was wondering, as long as we have the time, and as long as we have to get ready for tonight, how would you like to take a shower together - you know, I'll wash your back, you wash mine?"

Sarah was certain that this was about more than hygiene, so she eagerly replied, "Sounds like fun." While they had seen one another in very skimpy swimwear, this was the first time that they had stripped for one another and were totally naked in each other's presence. After they looked at one another for a moment, they both said, at the same time, "You look beautiful!" Carol motioned Sarah to enter the shower first. Carol followed. The shower was made for two people to shower together. They did lather one another up with soap and washed more than each other's backs. At one time they found themselves very close and facing one another. Carol took the initiative and gave Sarah a kiss on the lips. That immediately led to them holding their wet slippery bodies tight against one another and french kissing.

When they finally disengaged, Sarah said, "Oh, Mom, that was so hot, and I don't just mean the kiss. The feel of your tits against mine - I've never felt anything like it - and humping each other's leg? I could take all of my showers with you!"

"Let's get out of the shower and dried off," said Carol, anxiously. When they were dry, they put body lotion on one another. Both of their bodies were tingling with excitement. Carol looked pensively into Sarah's eyes.

"What mom?" Sarah asked.

"Can I play with your tits some more? Your dad plays with mine all the time and I sometimes wonder what he gets out of it. But I liked playing with your tits in the shower and I'd like to play with them a little more."

"Go right ahead," said Sarah. Carol began fondling Sarah's tits, then playing with her nipples, then kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples and even gently biting on them and every new action she took brought moans and sighs of pleasure from Sarah.

"My turn," said Sarah, who then played with her mom's massive tits, totally fascinated by this unique part of female anatomy. When she took a break, she could tell that Carol was aroused by their play as was she.

Carol thought to herself, "In for a penny, in for a pound." "You know what else your dad is into?" she asked Sarah.

"Eating pussy! Yes, I want to experience what the big deal is in eating pussy," she replied.

"I brought it up first," said Carol. "Can I eat you first?" Sarah didn't answer. She just got on the bed and spread her legs wide. Carol first licked down her abdomen from her belly button to her snatch. Then she licked and kissed her inner thighs before arriving at her pussy. She tried to lick Sarah the way she liked Ted to lick her - the way she tried to teach her students when she was teaching guys how to fuck. Soon she was inserting fingers into Sarah's pussy and feeling for her G spot. Her lips and tongue zeroed in more on Sarah's clit, and Sarah rewarded her by having a convulsive squirting orgasm. Carol brought her drenched face up to Sarah's and they kissed and Sarah cleaned some of her juices off of her mom's face.

"Switch," said Carol as she moved to her back. The only two people who had eaten Sarah out were Ted, and now, her mother. Nevertheless, it felt so good, she tried to duplicate what had been done to her. She started by kissing her mother's giant boobs and then sucking on her nipples. When they were nice and hard, she gently bit down on them, sending electric like surges to Carol's clit. Then Sarah moved down to Carol's pussy and worked the outer lips, then the inner lips, and then began tongue fucking Carol's pussy. When her tongue had gone as deep as it could go, she began using her fingers, probing for the G spot, and having found it, started sucking on Carol's clit like she was giving head to a little cock. Carol, too, erupted in a squirting orgasm, then pulled Sarah up to her so that they could kiss.

"I could get used to that," said Carol.

"So could I," said Sarah. Carol looked at the clock. "Whoops, we'd better get back in the shower and get cleaned up again. It's getting to be time for supper." They quickly cleaned up and simply put on a pair of thong panties and a T shirt with slippers on their feet and went into the kitchen to get food on the table. It was just a chef's salad that they would eat with hot buttered French bread. Carol had already prepared the Salad and a combination of microwave and oven would have the French bread ready in minutes. The guys had cleaned up the back yard and straightened up the seating on the back porch. They had brought in the glasses and pitchers and they had both taken their showers, shaved, and were dressed except for the shirts that they would wear to the concert.

They ate quickly. The girls still had to get dressed and do their hair and makeup. They would help one another with their hair and that would cut down a great deal on the time. The men cleaned up after supper. Finally the girls appeared. Carol was wearing a pink micro bikini and over that she wore a matching pink net cover up. It only went down to the crease of her ass. She had on her pussy jewelry which dangled out of the micro bottom. She had long dangling earrings to match and makeup that drew attention to her eyes. Her hair hung in ringlets down her back. She wore a black pair of low heeled "Mary Jane" shoes. "I want to dance and I don't want to have sore feet when I go to the office tomorrow," she explained. Her legs were plenty long and with her dress being so short she looked stunning even without heels.

Sarah came out wearing a pair of black knee high boots with four inch spike heels. As one lifted their gaze they came to a pair of low-rise light blue booty shorts. They were pulled up tight and showed off her camel toe in front and three to four inches of butt cheek in back. Her midriff was bare and on top she was wearing what would have looked like a red tube top, but the top was attached to red long sleeves which extended down her arms but left her entire upper chest and shoulders bare. She was not wearing a bra. Usually Carol advised against this. "You don't want to sag before your time," she would say. For that reason, as soon as Sarah had begun to develop, Carol always made sure that Sarah had good bras. That also meant that once in a while an exception could be made. Sarah also wore long earrings, but wore her hair in an up do. She, too, wore dramatic makeup and was stunning. Both Ted and Tommy were wearing the "rocker" motif - black faux leather stretch pants and a leather shirt for Ted, a Red satin shirt for Tommy. They would turn heads at the concert. Carol might get them turned away at the door. So might Sarah's shorts. It was the chance that exhibitionists were willing to take to enjoy their fetish. To increase their chances of getting in, the girls decided to wear sweaters over their outfits - sweaters that extended to about mid-thigh.

Ted drove his quad-cab pickup. He liked to use this truck because it had a bench seat in front so that Sarah could sit right next to him and he could throw his arm over her shoulder and play with her tits, and they could kiss when stopped at traffic lights. He parked in the parking garage and they walked to the coliseum. They found their seats. The opening band had already started, but the family had come for the main attraction. Once the featured band came on and started to play, the area in front of the stage began filling up with dancers. Sarah and Carol took off their sweaters and put them on their seats and the four of them moved down in front to dance. The girls felt a little more secure in what they were wearing because other girls were also pushing the envelope, and there was a crowd of people so that the view that security people had of them would be obscured somewhat by the crowd of people surrounding them on the dance floor.

And once on the dance floor, both Carol and Sarah were sluts. Carol didn't just dance. She danced for Tommy in a manner obviously meant to turn him on and make him want to fuck. Fast numbers saw her shaking her tits and moving her ass, sometimes even touching her tits or playing with her pussy. At times she would dance with her back towards him and let her fishnet cover up ride up her ass, exposing it to Tommy and others close to her. From time to time she could feel hands on her bare ass. It just excited her more. Slow numbers found them dancing with their bodies tight together, Carol pressing her tits into Tommy's chest and reaching down between them to fondle his cock and balls. Tommy would have both hands on her bare ass, fingers probing for her pussy.

Ted's shirt was open to his waist and when he danced holding Sarah close to him, he lifted up her crop top so that her bare titties were pressed against his bare chest. His hands would be on the ass cheeks that were exposed by her booty shorts. One of her hands would be playing with his package, the other one on his ass, holding him tight to herself. On the fast numbers she would try to entice him with her body and could often be seen mouthing the words, "Fuck me," to him as she leaned forward showing him her cleavage or over her shoulder as she twerked her ass. It was a couple of hours of visual, tactile, vertical foreplay before they went home.

As they walked to the parking garage to get the truck, Ted held out his keys and said to Tommy and Carol, "One of you drive. I want to spend time in the back seat with Sarah." Her shorts were off and he was eating her pussy before they were even out of the parking garage. They had left a little early, before the end of the concert, in order to avoid the rush. They needed to get home at a reasonable hour. Ted and Carol had to go to work the next day.

When they got home, Ted and Carol explained that they would go to bed: Ted with Sarah in her room and Carol with Tommy in his room so that when they were all done fucking for the night, Carol and Ted would each go to the master bedroom and would sleep with one another and, more to the point, get up in the morning in the room with their closet and dressers for they had to get ready and go to work in the morning.

Ted got to the bedroom a little after Carol, but Carol was still awake. As Ted came to bed, he felt he should tell Carol about the events with Katherine earlier in the day. When he was done, he was surprised to hear Carol say, "Hey, if you have to spend a little more time with Katherine, just let me know. I'll get hold of Greg. That guy can fuck!" Truth be told, Katherine was not in Carol's league. On the other hand, if Katherine was still hurting and needed the reassurance that she was still a desirable woman that Ted's cock could give her, he would talk it over with Carol.

A few days later Katherine did try to contact Ted, but got Carol instead. To make a long story short, Carol put Katherine in touch with Andy who, for some time, really enjoyed being the cub to Katherine's cougar. The relationship was good for both of them. Eventually they both went their separate ways, each connecting with a person more their own age and with similar interests outside of sex.

On Monday night the guys took the girls to a strip club that featured an amateur night on Mondays. Girls competed in one of two divisions either against other girls who had enhanced breasts or against girls who were all natural. So Carol and Sarah did not compete with one another. Both girls did well enough in the competition, but that was not the real point.

Ted and Carol had chosen to take the twins to this amateur contest because from past experience, Ted loved to enter Carol in such competitions because Carol loved stripping in front of a bunch of horny men. She loved to see them lusting after her and wanting to fuck her. She would go as far as the rules would allow and then try pushing the envelope. In this club, because they did not serve alcohol, she could strip naked. The rule was that she could not insert anything. But she did masturbate in front of the crowd and was able to squirt a little bit just by stimulating her tits and her clit. While she was dancing, guys would hit on her. On an amateur night when Carol was dancing as an amateur, she was not allowed to receive tips. After she was done dancing, she could stick around for a while, but had to have on at least a G string. So that is what she would wear. Guys would come up to her and flirt with her and try to get her to sit with them and make out with them in the club. Some offered to take her home with them. Once in a while one of the guys who hit on her would be very attractive both physically and socially. When Ted and Carol went home that night they would fantasize about Carol fucking the guy who had been hitting on her. As much as Carol loved the attention she received as she stripped, Ted loved to see his wife strip in front of other guys and turn them on. He liked seeing guys hitting on her. It made him both hot and jealous at the same time, the jealousy just fanning the flames of his own lust for his wife.

One time when they did this Carol got so hot for the guy that was flirting with her that she and Ted decided it would be hot for Ted to get a motel room and for her admirer to join them. It wasn't bad, and he was willing to use protection, so no harm was done, but he did have a mind of his own and liked certain things that really didn't turn Carol and Ted on as much as their fantasies did. So from then on, Carol would strip and would play around a bit with her admirers (letting them know, right from the start that she was a married woman, had come to the club with her husband and would be going home with her husband so that they could not accuse her of being a cock tease) but would go home after stripping or go to a motel after stripping, and Ted and Carol would fantasize about her admirers, not bring them into their relationship.

That was then. This was now. So that is what Ted now did with Sarah and Carol now did with Tommy. They had explained this all to the twins over supper that evening before the girls went to get themselves ready. Ted had reserved a room at a motel near the club so that they would not lose the mood that had been created in the club. The room had two queen sized beds.

The "naturals" went first and after they were done, Sarah returned to Ted wearing only her stripper heels and a G string. As she walked to Ted, the professional who had befriended her the day before came up to congratulate her and to tell her that if she wanted a job, she was quite sure that the owner would probably hire her - she was that good. And then the guys started hitting on her. Security in the club was pretty tight, so her admirers could not get very touchy. And because she was not a professional, the private booths in the back were off limits to her. But a couple of guys were pretty smooth and one, in particular struck her as being pretty hot. She and Ted would fantasize about him and his big black cock in the motel later that night.

Likewise, when Carol was done dancing, she drew her fair share of admirers. She walked around in only her stripper heels and a G string, and even though someone else was on stage, when music was playing she would break out in a spontaneous dance which only turned on her admirers more. After the winners of the amateur contests were announced, Carol and Sarah put on a button down blouse, Ted made sure that all drinks were paid for and they headed to the motel.

There the couples each claimed a bed. Lights were left on low. The men were plenty stimulated and did not need the girls to work them up. Likewise the girls were dripping wet and ready to fuck. Nevertheless, both couples spent time kissing and tongue wrestling and the men played with the girl's tits while telling them how sexy and sensual they were on stage and in the club and then they began fucking. Ted fucked Sarah in a number of positions and Tommy fucked Carol in a couple of different positions. In the dimly lit room the couples could also see each other. After they had come the first time the couples lay side by side or spooning and started fantasizing about the men who had hit upon Carol and Sarah, especially the men that Carol and Sarah had identified as being especially hot. The girls had made sure that they learned the men's names. Now, as they fucked, the girls started talking as if they were talking to their admirer and not to Ted and Tommy. Ted and Tommy, for this part, had put stimulating cock sleeves on their cocks to give the girls a different sensation. It worked. The girls came explosively.